Regime Change Pt. 05

Story Info
Guilty as charged.
2.5k words
4.05
5.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PAYBACK

"Bring in the prisoners." A woman's voice called out to the hallway.

Six uniformed LAPD officers firmly pushed three women into the large room. Each woman was handcuffed behind her back, one policeman tightly holding each of the women's biceps. The women were put in row, about two feet apart from each other. They were all made to face a large, black, baroque pedestal writing desk. The sliding door to the sundeck was open to let the neighbors hear the sign of things to come.

Sitting behind the desk in a large, red upholstered throne-like chair sat a bald, blunt faced broad shouldered man wearing a simple black shirt with red buttons.

Next to him stood a tall, slim, raven haired woman with clear blue eyes that were twinkling with amusement, wearing a simple black, sleeveless dress.

Darlene and Lance Del Toro simultaneously licked their lips as they contemplated the three hot and spicy dishes rough justice had served up to them.

The first woman on the right of the line-up was in her early twenties, her brown hair tied up, with beautiful brown eyes, sucking nervously on her luscious bright red painted lower lip. Her creamy skin was slightly flushed. She wore hoop ear rings, a necklace and three rings. A tight beige dress high lighted the curves of her belly and big ass. Alexis stood before Darlene and Lance in pink Come-Fuck-Me shoes with a look of bewilderment.

Trying to avoid making eye-contact with Mrs Del Toro, Mrs Gordon Price stood in the middle of the line-up wearing the exact same outfit she wore the last time she was in the Del Toro household--except this time she had a bra on under her white blouse.

Her short navy blue jacket was unbuttoned. The pinioning of her arms thrust her large, round breasts front and cent. She'd been arrested at work and frog marched through her firm's crowded lobby, the clicking of her black high heels the only sound to be heard. The cops put her in what they scornfully called "the Pussy Wagon", next to Alexis, who they'd arrested when Lexy was showing a client a property.

Squirming and simpering in her restraints, Mrs John Smith stood before the Del Toros, wearing nothing but a near to vanishing off-white bikini and a pair of scarlet high-heeled shoes. When the cops had burst into her bedroom in her husband's mansion, Sandra was in her bare feet. Per Del Toro's directive they ordered Sandra to put on the reddest shoes in her vast collection.

Just before the door of the Pussy Wagon closed Sandra caught a glimpse of her white-haired husband standing in the door way of his mansion. She couldn't read the expression of his face. It was two months since their fifth wedding anniversary dinner party at Hell's Kitchen.

Her long black dirty blonde highlighted hair still damp from a recent shower, her sagging tits heaving from barely concealed panic, Sandy tried, unsuccessfully, to get out of the grip of the two policemen who held her arms. She mustered up a spewing shrill snarl: "What the fuck is going on here? This isn't a jail, Del Toro you don't work for the police, these cops wouldn't tell me what the charges they were arresting me for, what the fuck is going on you fucking prick, you can't do this!"

The six policemen and the Del Toros derisively laughed at Sandra.

Lance sprung out of his seat like a Jaguar on to the top of the desk, over shadowing every one in the room. He wore tight black pants with a leather belt with a bald eagle's head belt buckle. He was in bare feet.

Making an expansive gesture, his voice sonic boomed: "Yes we can Sandy! A change had to come! We're taking back what's ours!"

Lance leapt from his desk and landed in front of the three cowering women. He marched back and forth before them, looking each in turn right in the face as he explained the facts of life.

"I am a proud member of a team of patriots who are restoring the balance, who are regenerating and reforming the American family, neighborhood by neighborhood."

Alexis was baffled even more by these words. Nubia and Sandra feared that they understood what these words meant all to well.

"These fine upstanding policemen have been seconded from the LAPD, they are special deputies of the Court of the All-Seeing Eye. Thank you for your service."

The six policemen, their eyes hidden by mirrored sun glasses, nodded slightly, a few modestly guffawed.

"The Sons of Liberty will restore the Republic--we are overthrowing the Whoredom."

Nubia and Sandra's big tits were heaving from the hot rod racing of their hearts.

"I am an agent of the Court of the All-Seeing Eye--I am duly authorized by them to investigate the morals of the women in my neighborhood and if their morals are found wanting to reform them by any means necessary." Lance smiled broadly.

Nubia and Sandra stood in their handcuffs, shuddering, their mouths agape, vertiginous from their world being turned upside down. Alexis smiled at Lance bashfully.

"It is now my duty to inform you of the conclusion of my investigations, give the court's judgment, and to pass sentence."

Lance stopped before Alexis who smiled up at him.

"Lexy, you're just a slut, my in-depth investigation concluded that none of the many men you've spread your legs for were married and no goods and services exchanged hands, therefore I sentence you to three years confinement in my house where you will serve as my concubine and be bred twice more..."

"More?" Nubia blurted out.

"Yes," growled Lance, not looking at Nubia, as he put his open right hand over Sexy Lexy's soft belly, "Alexis is pregnant with my bastard."

Alexis blushed: "I took the test two days ago, I'm sex-positive."

Lance's blunt features and black eyes brightened after hearing Lexy's malapropism.

"When your sentence is up, you and your bastards will be given a house and a cash settlement and, of course, you'll be forbidden to marry. I have a feeling my wife Darlene will make you feel most welcome in our home."

"Do you do Pilates?" Darlene asked Alexis, grinning ravishingly.

"I've always wanted to try," replied Lexy innocently.

As Lance caressed Lexy's tummy she thought to herself: Some of the men that I've...been with...wore wedding rings and there was that one client who gave me two grand and instead of cumming on my face he came on my tits and...

Seeing the confusion on Lexy's face Lance winked his right eye at her.

Oooooh he's playing favorites, Lexy said to herself, enjoying Lance's caresses.

Still caressing the belly and small breasts of the softly moaning Lexy, Lance looked at Nubia with his rod stiffening prodigiously.

"Mrs Gordon Price the evidence is overwhelming that you are a whore--in addition to the video tape taken when you were here last, and the text you sent me afterwards, I have the swore testimony of every man who's fucked you since the day you were married..."

"How could you? That's...Darlene, you told...how could you?" Nubia trembled in shock.

"Says the whore who sucked my hubby's cock," sneered Darlene with fierce anger, "It's whores like you who give sluts like me a bad name."

"The Court has tentacles everywhere," stated Lance emphatically.

How deep does this go? Did Darlene set me up? Nubia silently screamed.

Lance stood before Nubia and sternly looked into her large deep brown eyes.

"I've granted your husband a divorce that gives him all your property, money, everything. You don't deserve one red cent of alimony. I sentence you to confinement in my house for breeding purposes and to be wet nurse to Lexy's bastards. I look forward to watching the maids milk your jugs on the Great Hall's dining table." Lance bent down and whispered into Nubia's left ear, "You're one of my cows now."

Nubia's cunt flooded and she starting cumming loudly to her audience's amazement, the policemen holding her shuddering, jiggling figure up-right. Lance squeezed both of Nubia's tits, looked deep into her surrendering eyes and declared, "For the last two months my team has replaced your birth control pills with special placebos...you're ovulating right now--I'll start breeding you tonight."

Mrs. John Smith had listened to Lance's run-on sentencing with mounting fire-in-the-belly alarm. It terrified her. It stirred her. The bulge was getting closer to her writhing enchained voluptuous body, which had only been real manhandled for the first time two months ago in Mr Smith's Rec Room.

Leaving Nubia sagging in the hands of the police, Lance came face-to-face with Sandy, who, her long hair swirling, shouted, "This can't be real, is this some perverted swingers' live action role playing?!"

Ignoring Sandra's question Lance pronounced sentence on his most important client's wife: "Mrs John Smith you are a fat stupid whore--I've had you under surveillance from a week before you got married, right up to the videoing happening as we speak--we have photos, audio and video of every time you were fucked during the last five years--every cock you sucked--every time a young stud spurted all over your tits--you are sentenced to be bred by me and returned to your husband when you are seven months pregnant, where upon seeing your whore's belly he will divorce you instantly, fuck you in the ass in front of witnesses, strip you of everything, even the cloths on you back--the police will then make you walk from your then ex-husband's mansion, wearing nothing but handcuffs and scarlet high-heeled shoes, the long mile to the nearest bus stop, where they will undo the cuffs and give you bus fare." Lance smiled nastily.

"What will become of me?!" Alexandra Cappadocia shrieked, in full throat-ed panic.

"I don't give a fuck!" Del Toro yelled into Sandra's face with total contempt. Del Toro's office was filled with Darlene, Lexy and the cops' laughter.

All the evidence proving that Nubia and Sandra are whores had already been up-loaded on-line to a newly minted website named Whore-stoppers: Name Them, Blame Them, Shame Them. Agents were up-loading from all across America.

Carefully edited vids of Nubia and Sandra's sentencing and breeding sessions would be posted soon. Sandra's future walk of shame will be live-streamed on Fox News. There would be more to come. Politics is downstream from culture.

"My team switched your birth control pills too Sandy--your breeding begins now, your fertile cunt's ovulating," Lance announced as his blunt right index fingertip twirled a circle three times around Sandra's belly button.

Sandra felt the policemen untie the straps behind her neck and back. The bikini bra fell to the ground, Sandra's saggy tits swaying. The cops simply ripped open the bikini panties at Sandra's hips, causing the bikini bottom to fall to ground between her scarlet high-heeled shoes.

Her eyes flashing like glacial ice in the sunshine, Darlene hissed, "You bitches are lucky, my husband is fucking his babies into you--it's going to be fun watching you get fatter."

Darlene quickly took off Lance's clothes as they hungrily kissed.

The two policemen behind the now naked Sandra forced her to her knees. There she knelt before Lance's enraged unbending rod of authority wearing nothing but the stainless steel hand cuffs behind her back and scarlet high-heeled stiletto shoes.

"What? No! In front of all these people? Your wife? I don't want to get pregnant!" Sandra's shouting and pleading fell on deaf ears. The policemen made the stupid fat whore kowtow to the secret agent of the Court of the All-seeing Eye. Sandra's face and tits were pushed to the Persian carpet, with her quivering fat ass sticking up in the air like a target.

Lance knelt right behind Sandra and spread her thighs. Darlene knelt next to Lance and slid her right index finger into Sandra's cunt, checking the temperature, making the convicted criminal squirm with humiliation. Then Darlene pulled her finger out of Mrs Smith's pussy: it glistened with her wetness.

Darlene laughed, "This whore's mouth says 'no', but her cunt say 'yes!'"

She's right, she's right, she's right, Sandra said to herself, gasping.

"Knock her up," Darlene laughed, stroking her husband's hard ass.

"No, no please, fuck me in the ass instead, fuck my tight little ass hole, I want you to fuck my--" Sandra whined and begged to be sodomized.

Del Toro brought the hammerhead shark down on Sandra, his rod thrusting hard into her hot, wet cunt. His plowing punisher spread the bent over woman's cunt wide. His justice was blind fury. Sandra turned her face to the right, her cheek squished on the carpet. Lance's passion grew intenser when he saw that her eyes were filled with fear.

Darlene stood next to her best friend, who couldn't tear her eyes away from the vision of Del Toro's ramrod going in and out of the other whore's cunt. Darlene whispered into Nubia's right ear, "I have a strap-on with your name written all over it--when my hubby's inside his slut or Fatty or out of the house, you and I are going find out just how much you enjoy getting fucked by a big shaft in my bed you bitch."

Nubia couldn't tear her eyes away from the vision of Del Toro's ramrod going in and out of the other whore's cunt. "Oh and another thing clit-tease: hubby really gets off on watching women lick my pussy." Nubia couldn't tear her eyes away from the vision of Del Toro's ramrod going in and out of the other whore's cunt.

Alexis was very turned on by the melodrama unfolding before her. She wasn't the only one. She let out a little cry of delighted surprise when she was goosed by not one, but two police batons. Smiling brightly, Sexy Lexy started rotating her ass. It's the least she could do for the men in blue.

Gaining purchase by hanging on to her hand-cuffs, Lance pounded Sandy into the ground. Her slightly too wide mouth was agape, her face shoulders arms wrists and backside were crimson, her big tits getting carpet burned as Del Toro administered justice.

"FUCK ME YOU'RE HUGE, " Sandy screamed into the Persian carpet, her big ass rolling with the sucker punches Del Toro's ramrod inflicted on her Whoredom. "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" Her explosive orgasm xylophoned up and down her spine.

Making a last ditch effort, a gasping, panting, sobbing Mrs John Smith pleaded: "Please God no, please don't cum in me, Oh God, I don't want to get pregnant!"

God answers all prayers, but sometimes the answer is "No."

Del Toro planted his flag pole deep into the screaming stupid fat whore's fertile cunt, fulfilling her destiny, Old Glory standing tall. He heavily down-loaded-loaded-loaded into the womb of the sobbing stupid fat whore. Del Toro's ecstatic blasting cannon catapulted the caterwauling stupid whore's fat ass into the New America. What is bred in the bone will never come out of the flesh.

To be continued in Part 6: CUNNING