Regime Change Pt. 04

Story Info
Realtor gets big commision
1.8k words
4.79
6.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONFESS

He was always on the prowl for new investments. When he saw the FOR SALE sign on the gate of a McMansion in his neighborhood, he leapt on the chance. He called the Realtor on the speaker-phone in his car. She was open at three that day. He would be there.

He was right on time. After six rings the Realtor opened the door to him. She was a pleasant surprise floating in a cloud of perfume. Her scent brought back memories of a better time for America.

Alexis Almodovar was a fresh faced beauty: 5 feet 4 inches tall, 121 pounds dripping wet, with sweet Georgia heavily made-up brown eyes. Her brown hair was tied up in a loose knot. Her full lips were painted a lustrous red. Large hoops, inside of each were inverted Vs, dangled from her ears. She had creamy white skin. Around her neck was a simple silver chain on which hung an aquamarine crystal triangle pendant. The pendant drew his eyes to the tops of her small breasts in her low cut tight beige mid-thigh high dress. He could see just a shade of her deep purple bra. She wore bright pink Come Fuck Me shoes that had ankle straps. Her ensemble was...tacky. She must have been no more than 21.

She looked at the tall strong-looking older man with the shaved head with a slight wariness in her eyes. He was wearing what was to her eyes an obviously very expensive suit. I hope he can buy this place, I haven't made a sale in two months, my days are numbered at the company, Alexis worried as she made small talk with the client.

Alexis turned to start giving her client the "Grand Tour" of the McMansion. She had a big Latino ass. It was glorious to behold.

Giving a well-rehearsed, if not well-understood by her, spiel, Alexis moved slowly from room to room trying her level best to answer the client's sometimes very hard questions. He listened attentively to her spiel and answers, carefully considering her from every angle.

He made his decision long before Alexis showed him the bed room.

"I'll buy it," he announced matter-of-factually in his deep voice.

"You will?!" Alexis cried out in unabashed joy. I'll be able to pay my rent this month! she exclaimed inside, getting a rush from her client's decisiveness.

"We should celebrate!" Alexis clapped her hands excitedly.

"Let's," the client said in a deep, low tone, with a serious look she had seen before on the faces of many men.

Alexis sucked the inside of her right cheek, her eyes darting, then softening, hesitant.

"I'll sign all the paper work on the way out," his voice got deeper, his dark eyes concentrated ebony.

Alexis Almodovar ever so slightly nodded her slightly cleft chin. She looked down at the client's bulging crotch when he took off his jacket. Look's like he has quite a bit to celebrate, she said inside.

Holding her face between his large, strong hands, the client kissed Alexis' juicy mouth. At first she shyly opened her mouth somewhat. Then quicksilvery their mouths were open to the experience, their tongues twisting together like Ouroboros, Alexis' red lipstick smearing all over their faces. Between lip smackings, she panted out, "Call me Lexy."

Without any prompting from her client, Lexy got on her knees before him and undid his belt. The zipper was the work but of a moment.

"Wow!" Alexis exclaimed with unforced fetching charm when the rod of her client sprung forth. She looked up into his eyes with a twinkle in her eyes. His thick circumcised cock was pleased as punch to be expanding its property portfolio.

Without further to-do Lexy started sucking the swollen head of her client's shaft. She sucked wantonly, her cheeks puckered. She wrapped her fingers with each nail painted fire engine red around her biggest client and rubbed him the right way. He moaned deeply, the waves of pleasure inspired by the kneeling young woman's red hot and wet sucking mouth, throbbing down the length and breadth of his cockiness.

He lifted her onto the bed, where they frantically struggled to take off their clothes. When this was done he lay on his back and Lexy got back to where she left off on his rigid veiny ugly raging bull's cock.

She sucked noisily, her head bobbing up and down, fingering the bassoon, her eyes twinkling. He groaned, deep bass groans. Lexy's lips and tongue wrapped themselves around the purpling orb, in a gulping, suckling pig out. She primed the pump.

"Your mouth has a super power: it can turn into a pussy," the client moaned deeply.

Lexy got up on her knees between his spread legs and pulled down the straps of her deep purple bra. Her breasts were small and pointy and flat and saggy, the aureoles stretched out ovals, her brown nipples pleasure buttons. Her breasts, he felt, were...pathetic. And that was, strangely, arousing.

Taking her in his large hard hands the client laid Lexy back on two propped up pillows. He confidently pulled off Lexy's lacy deep purple panties. He didn't take off her bright pink shoes.

"Jeepers," Lexy sighed adorably as her client spread her legs and began licking her shaven pussy. Not many of the men Lexy had been with had gone down on her, but unlike the few who had, this man didn't need a road map, he had a great sense of direction, he took charge of the situation. His thick tongue swam laps back and forth in Lexy's tidal pool. She stroked his bald red head as they looked into each other's eyes, the client licking all up inside of the Realtor's bald pussy.

Lexy's body surprise attacked her. "Mas! Mas!" she screamed, grinding her orgasm into the mouth of her client, who ate her pussy like a starving man. She seized the day, she rendered unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

The client came up for air, a pussy-eating grin on his wet face. For a few moments it was calm, but it was the calm before the storm.

Lexy was panting, the skin just below her neck a deep red. Her beautiful brown eyes flickered with uncertainty. He thought she looked so...vulnerable. This vulnerability softened his heart, unlike other women he had...with one exception. He felt an unwonted tenderness. He ate up her warm, soft, yielding, creamy young body with his dark eyes.

"I'm not on any birth control--promise to cum on my tits?" Lexy looked trustingly at the client.

"I promise," he said truthfully, much to his own surprise, feeling a rush to judgment in his cock and balls.

The beast reared its ugly head and in one pitiless thrust his prick pinned the beautiful butterfly to the bed.

They both yelled out...in mutual delight, in mutual recognition: Lexy's pussy was tight. Lexy's pussy felt so right side of the road. Lexy's pussy fit the hammerhead shark like a red velvet glove. It gave him fits and starts. It felt so all-natural. He had become a big presence in her life. Lexy felt the client was taking her to a higher level. Her pussy was a comfort. She spread her legs wider.

Straining every muscle, he pound-for-pounded Lexy's gripping pussy, making the bed rattle like it was an earthquake. Her mouth made mewling sounds, her bright red lip stick smeared by kissing and cock sucking. He arrogantly reared up on his hips. Lexy eagerly looked down and watched his spear plunge into her field of action.

The client's thrusting slowed down, then stopped, then he pulled his slick cock out of her pussy. He lay on his back.

Lexy didn't need to be told what to do. He wanted what all the men wanted who wanted her: they wanted to watch her big ass shake bake rattle and roll out the barrels when they fucked her from behind.

Lexy straddled the client reverse cowgirl style and joyfully impaled herself on his iron rod, which he shoved up her pussy. Sexy Lexy screamed. Lexy leaned forward giving him a sight for sore eyes: his huge shaft buried in her inverted V--it was quite a spread! She bounced her ass on the rod buried deep inside her pussy. She took every inch of the client like a champ, making him groan sweet agonizingly.

He made her feel on top of the world. She made him feel his power. She leaned forward and back, her fat ass a giant rapidly pumping heart, playing now-you-see-it-now-you-don't with the biggest dick she'd ever had in her pussy. It was a hard task master. He drove a hard bargain.

His deep voice impatiently, near frantically, ordered: "Get on your hands and knees."

Lexy assumed her favorite position.

The client got behind Lexy 100%

He roughly jammed the bulbous head of his cock into Sexy Lexy's pussy and then stopped the presses.

Lexy could read his...mind, she pushed her ass back and took his shaft to heart. Rigid, stock-still, the client marveled at how naturally Lexy's soaking pussy paid her dues to his stiff, throbbing, club in such a fantastically ass backwards all the way.

He grabbed Lexy's narrow waist and rammed his cock no place like home. Things were coming to a boil.

"This is fun but I have a client at four..."

He saw red. He grabbed the lose knot of hair at the nape of her neck and pulled hard. He was taking no lip from Lexy. His training took over. He was taking no prisoners.

"Tell me Sexy Lexy, what kind of woman spreads her legs for a man she just met, what kind of women..." His harsh interrogation was interrupted by Lexy crying out:

"You're right, you're right, I'm a slut, a dirty slut, I think going to an all-girls Catholic school made me boy crazy, I love making them cum in my mouth and swallowing their cum..."

He was taken aback by this ready confessing, so unlike other women he had...

Each thrust of his cattle prod made more confessing come forth.

"All the men I've...been with...have cummed in my mouth or on my tits or ass..."

He cut her down: "I'm going to break my promise." It was justified by a higher law.

"Harder! A priest told me once in confessional that my slutty ways would catch up to me one day--" Lexy didn't know where these confessions were coming from, but they were coming hard and unfastened. She was able to twist her head aside just enough to eye-fuck the client and begged: "Put your baby in me."

Her words unleashed a frenzy of joyous rage to live life to the fullest extension of the law of his erection fulfilling his purpose by giving Lexy complete fulfillment of her sole purpose in life. He rode Lexy's big Latino ass rock hard as nailing to her pussy walls. The slut was going to get what's coming to her. He shot a lightning bolt into Lexy's womb. She was guilty as fully charged. He was deeply invested in Sexy Lexy's pussy. Lexy rode the waves of the strong man's semen painting the walls of her pussy white. She rode the waves all the way to the sperm spank bank. She was a chariot for the gods.

To be continued in Part 5: PAYBACK