Togetherness and More Togetherness

Story Info
Shopping, girl-girl play, and some sleep sex.
3.3k words
4.52
5.7k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie was out in the garden, admiring how lush her monsteras had gotten, their curved leaves a rich slick green, when her phone buzzed. It was Jo.

--Home in fifteen minutes.

Evie had lost track of time out in the garden, with its combination of slanting sunshine, susurrations from the leaves in the wind, and the strong smell of the jasmine, which was blooming. It was later than she'd expected Jo to be. She dusted her hands off and texted back.

--Tea?

-Yeah!

Evie washed her hands and put the kettle on. By the time she heard Jo's key in the door, she had a brimful mug of Jo's favorite oolong tea for her, sweetened with a bit of clover honey set out on the counter in the kitchen. She sat down on one of the stools by the island as Jo gallivanted in, a couple of bags held proudly up, which she set down as her eyes saw the mug. Evie smiled, as Jo said, "Oh, tea! Is that for me?", a sentence that hadn't varied from the first time Evie had greeted her with tea like this. Evie nodded, and Jo sat down, bringing the cup in both hands and inhaling the fragrant steam. "I must be weird because even when it's hot I like holding onto the mug." She took a long, grateful sip.

Evie gestured at the bags, and said, "What's this?"

Jo set the mug down, and said, "After work at the aquarium, I decided to walk home by a slightly different route, and found a new vintage shop on Irving. I went in and found what you never find in vintage places: Some matching outfits--not the color, just the dress. Jo reached into each back and slid out vintage sundresses, cut in a typically 1950s style that they both enjoyed. The print was bold, larger-than-life flowers, the stems the same green on each dress, but the flowers a gorgeous saffron on one, a cornflower blue on the other, against a white background.

Evie reached out and felt the soft fabric, and smiled. "Good find, Jo. I really like it."

Jo picked up the mug again and smiled into her tea, "Well, I was also thinking it would go really well with those mostly-transparent lacy bralette and thong sets that you got us last week. So good find to both of us."

"Oh, they definitely go together. Even better." Evie stacked the dresses, and let Jo relax after work, talking more about stuff she'd seen on her walk, then her day at the aquarium. Lots of talk about salt ratios, the astonishing number of leaks that the aquarium could have at any one time. Gradually, Jo let go of the charging energy she tended to come home with, finished her tea, and set it down. "Do you need help with dinner?" she asked.

Evie nodded towards the oven, and said, "No, it's baking already." Jo leaned forwards and kissed her on the cheek, then the lips, murmuring, "You really make coming home feel like coming home." She lay her head on Evie's shoulder for a moment, drawing her into an embrace, and then let loose, "I'm going to shower so that I can stop smelling like a combination of swamp and ocean."

While Jo showered, Evie set up their plates and silverware outside, and lit the fire pit. When Jo was out of the shower, Evie went in, cleaning off garden dust. When she got out, she changed into a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt. When she went back to the kitchen, she found that Jo, also now in shorts and a t-shirt, had taken the white bean cassoulet out of the oven and finished the seasoning on it. Jo flashed her a smile and spooned them each a bowlful.

They ate in the backyard as the light changed from day to dusk, the warmth of the fire easing that transition. "This is fantastic," Jo said after her first bite, and then didn't say much else until the bowl was empty. "Damn, you're a good cook," she sighed. When Evie was done too, Jo took the bowls back inside. From here, Evie could see into the kitchen, and as always it gave her a sweet feeling seeing Jo's frown as she cleaned the dishes. It wasn't an unhappy frown, just one of determination, and it looked adorable; it was one of the signifiers of her that Evie had gotten to discover over these last six months they'd been living together.

When Jo came out, she carried with her a large, soft blanket, and said, "Look at the clouds with me?" The clouds were moving quickly overhead, driven by the winds coming off the ocean, and Jo loved watching them as they scudded by. They had a big, capacious seat out in the yard that could hold both of them, and they got on it together, covered in the warmth of the blanket but instantly wrapping arms around each other, Jo throwing one thigh over Evie's as they looked up.

For a while, they just looked at the clouds, the peaceful warmth of their bodies mingling, a pleasant state of rest that is not close to fatigue or drowsiness; secure with each other, senses alive, peace in their hearts. Looking up into the ever-changing face of the clouds, Evie said, "They're so random; they make me think of how glad I am that we randomly met you."

Jo turned a little, looking into Evie's face, and put her hand out, putting it against Evie's stomach, under her shirt. "Random in a way, but also each of us showing up in a place we'd chosen to be. Give us credit for that."

Evie smiled, "You're right, that wasn't our only chance of meeting."

Jo's hand on her stomach started moving, then, unhurried, her fingers tracing lightly along the bottom of her breast, then whispering down her stomach, rotating out to her hips, her thighs. At the same time, she ran her leg up and down against Evie's. Their faces turned towards each other, and they began kissing, long, slow kisses, soft lips pressed and then released. Evie's hands were moving in mirror on Jo, pressing in enough to feel the firm muscles under the softness of her thighs. Sending her whole hand to encircle Jo's breast. And as always, marveling at the familiarity, at how close Jo's body was to hers, so that each movement of her hand on her veered between familiarity and discovery.

Jo dipped her head and sighed into Evie's collarbone, kissing her there; Evie knew that meant her arousal was rising. She stroked Jo's hair and said, "Let's go inside now. I think the clouds will be fine without us." She slipped out from under the blanket and turned off the firepit as they headed inside to the bedroom. The house was warm; they stripped off their t-shirts and they didn't get under the covers, but lay down and renewed their embrace, tangling arms and legs together, kissing and rubbing their cheeks against each other. Sometimes, when they kissed, Jo would unconsciously hum a little note of pleasure.

Evie loved moving her torso in small motions so that she could feel their breasts moving against each other, her own nipples dragging across Jo's soft skin, and Jo's smaller little rosebuds pushing into her. She reached up and gently worked her fingers into Jo's hair, and felt Jo's deft hands moving down her back, resting on the declivity where her ass began. Jo's brilliant, green eyes shone wide open; the alertness that Jo had during sex, how she seemed to open every sense, to draw the entire narrative of what was happening into her, was so enthralling. It connected directly with that part of Evie that always ached to be seen, to have her sexuality witnessed and appreciated, and everything she could see in Jo's eyes was fascination, lust, and warmth.

She put her hand between their bodies so that she could cup Jo's breast, describing small circles on it with her thumb, just brushing her nipple. Jo's fingers on her back rippled, then moved down farther, gripping Evie's ass, slowly gripping harder as Jo's thigh slipped between hers. Evie leaned back a little and brought up her other hand, watching as she captured both of Jo's breasts, seeing as well as perceiving their soft, yielding response to her. She bore down on Jo's thigh between her legs, tilting her hips, Jo's hands encouraging her to press more firmly against her. The indirect stimulation of her clit wasn't a tease, just a promise, an opening.

Their motions became more and more elliptical, Jo's thigh starting to push solidly into her while her hands on Evie's ass held her in place. At a certain mutual moment they stopped and dug fingers into each other's shorts and stripped them down, kicking them off, laughing, when they got to their knees. Now when Jo's thigh returned between hers, Evie could feel her pussy pressed against it, opening up, starting to leave wetness on Jo's skin. "God, that feels incredible," Jo said, "I always feel so proud that you're wet for me."

Evie had one hand back in Jo's hair, and she kissed her way along Jo's jawline, "Just looking at you would be enough to get me wet," Evie said, kissing her throat, a little more forcefully, making Jo's hands on her ass pull her even tighter against her thigh. "Your thigh feels so good."

Evie was bucking her hips in smooth motions now, the sensations from the upstroke so different from the down, diffuse pleasure as she moved up, but as she moved down, her pussylips opened and her clit slid along Jo's thigh, the raw contact making her gasp. "Good girl," Jo said, and those words melted into Evie and met her desire.

"I want more," she said, "Just more," and Jo's hands on her ass gripped, spread her, and then one hand slipped farther around, fingers searching until they found her soft cleft, stroked her wet opening, and pushed inside. Two fingers, curling in her, Jo's thigh now pressing her back against that penetration. The sound of it reached her ears, a tiny but distinct wet sound as Jo's curious fingers pumped and moved in her.

"Your pussy feels amazing," Jo said, "It's so hot and tight and wet for me. It's incredible to think you take Daddy's cock here."

The invocation of Daddy's name span Evie's head, and she let her mind drift on that, that this same pussy that could be tight for her slender, feminine fingers could also take Daddy's thick cock. The contrast between their sweet play now and how they played with him.

She moved her hand down, across Jo's body, her breasts, her stomach, out to her hips, encouraging Jo's movements with her thigh. They kissed again, more fiercely now, Jo taking Evie's lower lip between hers and rolling it, then slipping her tongue into Evie's mouth. Evie sucked at it, starting to make mewling, cooing sounds as Jo's fingers found a gorgeous rhythm in her. "Oh fuck yes," she said, breaking the kiss, "Right there, darling. You've found such a good spot." Jo's arms embraced her, her fingers inside Evie staying just in that needed place, moving in and out of her slippery depths, building up a skein of threads of pleasure. Evie trembled, a small precursor to orgasm washing over her.

"Look at me," Jo said, asking, not commanding, and Evie met her gaze. "There's pleasure on your face and I'm the author," Jo said, her voice husky, and Evie nodded.

"You are. You're making me feel so good." Their breaths overlapped, so much skin in contact with each other, their soft scents joining, a union of feminine and feminine. Jo's face was so open, so beautiful as she watched Evie's pleasure mount, a generous, sweet, but hungry face, full of naked but satisfied need. A traveler looking upon a land long-desired.

Evie gave a sharp cry as her orgasm began and her eyes rolled, but Jo's gaze arrested her, and she kept her focus on Jo as her mouth dropped over and her orgasm shook her, sweeping down her body in a rush, feeling so aware of this lovely girl's fingers insider her, of their connection all along the lines of her body. She pulsed and tightened around Jo's fingers, and as her orgasm peaked and started to dissipate in a glowing fog in her body, she dropped her head down on the pillow, "You know my body so well," she breathed. Jo's fingers were still inside her, but quiet now, savoring the last echoes of the orgasm in Evie's pussy before she slowly slid her fingers out, and brought them up, licking at them. Evie's tongue joined hers, lapping at the fingers, the taste of herself all over them.

Evie gently pushed Jo on her back. She gave her fingers one more kiss and then started snaking her way down Jo's body, kissing the top of her breast, taking the nipple into her mouth for just a moment, making her shudder and squirm, then releasing it, kissing the underside of her full breasts, her soft-but-flat stomach, the delicate edge of her ribcage, moving to the side to plant a line of kisses along her hip. Her mouth where her hands had been before. Then she put her hands on Jo's thighs and gently pushed them open, nestling down between them, Jo's pussy only inches away from her eyes, her tongue, her breath.

She laid her head against Jo's thigh and took a few heartbeats just to look at her, at this incredible intimate part of her so exposed, her thick pussylips open and showing the delicate pink beneath. She quickly ran her tongue up the length of it, making Jo laugh and moan at the same time, and then settled down to the languorous lapping and soft kisses that she knew delighted Jo.

Jo's breathing changed, became stochastic, sudden intakes of breath, little rushes of "Oh yes," "That's right," full-throated moans and half-caught yelps of pleasure. Evie's ears gathered them all, her eyes looking up across the landscape of Jo's body as she held her thighs open and dedicatedly, devotedly used her lips and tongue on her partner, her fellow submissive, her unexpected joy. When Jo's hand descended to her hair, tugging on it, she moved up, and her lips encircled Jo's clit, sucking it into her mouth and releasing it, making a small but memorable sound every time she released the little rosebud from her mouth.

Jo's other hand grabbed her own breasts, running across them, pushing them back up against her. Evie moved down, her tongue pushing out and into Jo's depths, hands hooking around her thighs to pull her into her face. She held her tongue stiff and questing, loving how her taste changed the deeper she penetrated her. She moved back up to her clit, suckling it, back down to thrust inside her, each one leading to the other, call and response. Jo's voice was babbling sweetness and obscenity, "Oh Evie you're so good." "Work my pussy. Please. Please." Wet as a flowing spring, spreading slickness to her thighs, to Evie's face.

When Evie felt Jo's legs stiffen and convulse and press against her head she knew that her girl's orgasm was starting. She held on tight and pushed her face hard against her, keeping her tongue buried inside her pussy as Jo cried out a series of wordless notes, much deeper than her ordinary voice. It made Evie so amazed that she got to hear this, to experience this, every time. Jo's thighs squeezed against her head in a last tremor, and then her body relaxed, all the tension flowing from her body, her hand on Evie's head still now.

Evie took a few last languid strokes of her tongue on Jo's pussy, and then wriggled back up her body, kissing mouth leaving a sticky trail behind it. They wrapped arms and legs around each other, mouths meeting and kissing with deep tenderness. Both of them shared a quality of insatiability, but having made each other come, having achieved that also gave them both a warm glow, a satiation on a different level. When sleepiness started to overtake them, they split a potent edible between them, brushed their teeth, and went to sleep, the room quiet but for their soft breaths.

***

Evie woke muzzily, eyes not yet open as her mind vaguely roused itself. She felt good, warm, waking into a steady flow of pleasure in her body. A body much larger than Jo's was behind her, strong arms around her, a masculine scent flowing over her. "Daddy," she thought, or said, she couldn't quite tell. His body was naked, in contact with so much of her. Her eyes fluttered open, seeing Jo's face, also sleepy but more awake than she was, just as Evie realized that his cockhead was already inside her. "He played with you a lot before you started to wake up," Jo said, softly, smiling, "You were really sweet looking. You smiled in your sleep when he was nuzzling your clit with his cock."

The words swam in her mind, and it took her a few tries to catch them, to pull them into herself, but each of them landed like a golden bubble. That she'd been so pleasing and pleased even while asleep. Daddy pushed a little bit more, and his thick cock--lubed well, she could feel--slid deeper in her. Her eyes flared, and she reached out, her hand grasping Jo's arm. Jo inches closer, bent her head to kiss the back of Evie's hand. Daddy was taking his time, and despite how incredibly exciting this was, her mind was still floating in a half-dreamy space, the powerful edible still coursing through her, letting her drift and spin in the torrent of feelings.

Daddy was deeper now, and had she drifted off for a second after he'd let her get used to him, and then thrust in again? Jo was kissing her lightly, then drawing back to look in her face. "You look angelically happy that Daddy woke you up to fuck you," Jo said, her voice thrumming with sincerity, "Gosh, that's beautiful." Jo was right: Evie was floating in bliss as Daddy bottomed out in her and began to smoothly fuck himself in and out of her, the pace a slow and deliberate churning of his cock into her full pussy; it was like whalesong, deep and sonorous but in such a low register it calmed her, hypnotized her, rather than triggered alertness. Even when Jo leaned past her to kiss him, his cheek against Evie's as he kissed Jo, she felt a flare of arousal but grounded itself in her, reified that she was just where she should be, that she was being a good girl.

And as if that thought had called it into being, his pace had increased just a little, and his rich voice was saying in her ear, "Good girl. Daddy's going to come. You've been such a good sleepy sweetheart slut." And true to his word, almost at the end of his sentence she heard him gasp if it punched, and then the inexorable, delightful feeling of his thick cock throbbing inside her, delivering his cum to her deepest self. As he pulled out of her, she murmured a bit, wanting to clean him off, but she felt Jo burrowing under the blankets and Daddy kissed Evie's neck, and said, "Don't worry, Jo's little mouth is taking care of it." Evie smiled, and started to drift. Jo's lips, when they reached her, were a surprise, and she kissed the salty taste of Daddy's cum from them and then sleep overtook her again, a peace, a reward.