Regression Therapy

Story Info
Back to School Memories.
3.9k words
3.62
17.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going?" Linda asked.

"To my house."

"What about Genna?"

Ken laughed, "She's at her Dad's tonight. She hates football."

"We don't have to do this."

"Of course we do."

"It was just a silly bet. Mike didn't mean it."

"If I had lost Mike would have expected me to pay a thousand so I expect you to spend the night with me."

"You were foolish to make a bet like that."

"Me? Mike was the one that was so sure Mississippi would win, up two touchdowns at the half. He wanted to bet. I bet five hundred, he said he didn't have it and I suggested a night with you."

"And he said no."

"And I raised it to a thousand and you both agreed."

"We didn't mean it."

"You were already spending it; a trip to Biloxi and the casino. Yeah, you meant it. For Mike and me it was a win/lose situation. For you it was a win/win; either a thousand bucks or a night with me."

"Don't flatter yourself. No way could you expect them to lose by a field goal in overtime."

"But they did. Now you're mine for the night."

Mike and Ken were a lot alike; both in their thirties, both six foot, both in good shape. When they played racket ball, they were pretty even. But when Mike won, he bragged and boasted; when he lost, he blamed it on his racket, the ball, his shoes, anything but himself. Ken didn't care. He won or he lost; it was just a game. They were friends because their wives were friends.

Linda, Mike's wife, was graceful, brown hair curling at her shoulders, softly padded with large breasts, hazel eyes and a big smile, the typical coed. But it had been ten years since she was a coed.

Ken's wife, Genna, was shorter, trim, had smaller breasts and blond hair. She was a little dynamo, always moving. She was the one that usually organized their dinners, games, picnics and parties together.

Ken pulled into the garage, he pushed the button and closed the door behind them. He led her to the den.

"Take off your clothes while I get us some drinks."

When he returned with two wine glasses, she was still standing as he left her. He handed her a glass and went to an end table an opened a drawer. He pulled out a pair of scissors.

"I said take off your clothes. If you don't, I'm going to cut them off."

She took a breath, set down her drink, crossed her arms and pulled the Mississippi jersey over her head, mussing her brown hair. It fell to her shoulders and curled, framing an oval face which was beautiful when she smiled. She wasn't smiling now. She paused, letting him take in her white bra that cupped and supported her large breasts. When he didn't react, she kicked off her tennis shoes and pushed down her jeans and kicked them away.

She stood, hands on hips, defiant in white bra and pants. He held the scissors up and snipped the air. She glared at him as she unfastened her bra, leaned forward and let it fall away. She covered her large breasts with her hands

He snipped the air. She removed her hands and pushed down her pants and stood defiant, her hands on her hips.

He shook his head. "Damn, lady. Don't you ever trim that bush?" She had what would be considered a luxuriant thatch of curly brown hair.

"I trim it to fit by bathing suit."

"No, no. Come with me." Ken led a naked Linda to the bedroom. "Stand right there."

He went to the bath and returned with some towels and other items. He spread a towel on the side of the bed. "Sit here."

She sat and asked, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to get you smooth enough for me to enjoy eating you." He placed a towel on the floor and spread her legs. He knelt, turned on his battery powered clippers and began removing great tufts in swift movements from the top down.

"What will I tell Mike?"

"That you shaved it off to celebrate winning the game. Grab your knees." He helped her pull her knees to her chest, exposing her completely. He was intentionally trying to keep it clinical so she wouldn't revolt. He pushed two fingers into her very tight, very wet vagina so that he could carefully trim the lips. He pushed her hood back, so that he could check her clit. It was bare, pink and appeared swollen. The buzzing was enough that she began shaking with a small orgasm. With her legs up, he trimmed on down and around her anus. That was enough to start her shaking again. Though she was as clean as he was going to get her with the clippers, he kept buzzing around, fingering her, until her orgasm subsided.

He removed the clippers and used a warm damp cloth to remove any loose clippings, then rubbed coconut oil from her navel to her anus. He preferred the taste of coconut oil to some of the other lotions Genna used. He set the clippers and oil aside and helped her lower her legs.

He ran his hand over her stubble. "Now you're back to the way you were in college."

"What do you mean?"

"Did you meet Mike in college?" He was playing with her nipples.

"No."

"And you were in a sorority?"

"Yes."

"And you dated a lot."

"Not a lot."

"But you sucked guys cocks, guys went down on you, screwed you. You weren't a virgin. Tell me, what was the most times you had an orgasm in one night?"

"I don't remember."

"What's the most you've had with Mike?"

She didn't answer.

"Does Mike kiss your vagina, lick your clit and make you cum?"

"Not any more."

"But you still suck his dick."

"Yeah, to get him hard enough."

"Hard enough to do you in back?"

"No. He doesn't do that."

"But guys in college did, didn't they. Tell me, what were the most guys you had at one time?"

"What?"

"Two? Three? More?"

"No. No. " She hesitated. "Well there was one time. There were two frat brothers, one in front and one in back."

"One in your pussy and one in your ass?" He moved his hand from her nipple down between her legs. She was wet and he pushed two fingers in.

"No, no. One in my pussy and one in my mouth."

"Did they both cum"

She smiled with pride, "Yes, they did."

"And did you?"

"Yes, a couple of times."

"Who was your favorite lover in college?"

"Oh, I don't know. Some weren't very good, but some were great. I guess Paul was one of the best. His penis was long and skinny. I liked him doing me in back. And he liked my BJs."

"Okay. Close your eyes. You're back ten years. You're at Paul's place. You went there knowing he was going to screw you. You wore some sexy undies which he completely ignored because he wanted to get to your tits and your pussy." He leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking, biting, as his fingers worked in and out of her. He moved down, kissing the crease below her breasts and tasting the sweat. He moved further down, across the stubble. He licked, tasting the coconut but it was being washed away by her effusive outpouring. He found her clit, tapped it with his tongue and she began shaking with another orgasm. His fingers stroked faster, not letting up and she couldn't stop coming. His other hand went under her, into her crack and began rubbing her hole.

Her eyes were closed and she was mumbling, "Oh, Paul. Oh. Oh. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

Ken slowed as her orgasm seemed to back off. He stood up and removed his shirt, shoes and chinos.

She opened her eyes and saw his erection. He was long and he was not skinny.

Her eyes grew wide.

"Surely you had some big cocks in college?"

She shook her head, "Yeah, but Ty was black. He screwed me all one weekend. I couldn't walk the next week. I think I even missed some classes."

"So, you might miss a day or two of work." He crawled between her legs and ran the tip up and down her crease.

"Oh damn. Oh damn. Do it. Fuck me."

He pushed in slowly. Damn she was tight. Mike was not taking care of his lady. He pushed in slowly, in and out until he felt the tip hit something and she screamed. He dropped down and kissed her, muffling her. Their tongues danced together. He kissed her eyes, her ear, her neck and eased his way down and took a nipple in his mouth. Her breasts were too large for him to take all of it but he tried as she moaned her encouragement. He bit the nipple and she yelled, "Bite it harder, Ty. Harder." And then she was shaking with another orgasm. As she tightened around his member, he couldn't restrain himself and pumped wad after wad into her. He kept stroking until he softened and slipped out.

He lay beside her as they both caught their breath.

"What if Genna finds out?"

"Genna? I'm going to tell her."

"Won't she be mad?"

"She'll be jealous. Listen, we go out with you and Mike and she gets really horny. Sometimes on the way home she'll be playing with my cock, or sucking it. Sometimes she fingers herself. We get home and we can't get naked fast enough for her. She makes love like a wild woman.

"I always thought it was being around you and Mike, but one night she was on top, riding me like a steeplechase jockey. She looked down at me as I was playing with her tits and said, 'Don't you wish you could play with Linda's big tits?' I didn't say anything. But another time, I was in her ass and she yelled, 'Fuck Linda, fuck her hard.' When we were recovering, I asked her why she wanted me to screw you. She denied it. But when I suggested she wanted me to do you so she could do Mike, she was adamant that she didn't want Mike. So one night, I started playing with her differently, tenderly kissing her neck, her nipples, just softly caressing her breasts. I asked her if that was the way you would do it and she moaned. I knelt between her legs and lightly kissed and caressed her vagina. She started calling your name, begging for more. I pushed in my little finger and she went out of her mind with a huge orgasm. I kissed her and whispered, 'I want Ken to screw you.' She was moaning as I pushed into her, begging for Linda."

"You're serious?"

"You had girl friends in college?"

She didn't answer and he asked, "Which one was the best pussy eater?"

She sighed, "Betts. She made me scream, sucking, fingering."

"Okay. I want you to get with Genna and explain to her that I used clippers so I could go down on you but there's still a bit of stubble. Ask if she'll shave you. She'll jump at the chance and I'll bet you have two or three orgasms before you're done."

She had been caressing and stroking his semi-erection. She twisted around and took him in her mouth, one hand on his balls, the other stroking. He was hitting the back of her throat but she wasn't gagging.

He got his hand between her legs and pushed two fingers into her puss. His thumb was rubbing her other hole and he drew some wetness from the front to lubricate his thumb. He pushed it in and she shook. She came down from her orgasm, turned around and straddled him, impaling herself on his very hard erection.

As she bounced and twisted, her tits swinging above him, he asked, "Who did you like riding in college?"

"Hank," she whispered.

"Why?"

"Hank liked my tits. He would push them, pull them, pinch them, slap them like small beach balls, all the while demanding I ride him harder."

Ken slapped her tit.

"Harder."

He slapped the other then pulled the nipples together, pinching.

"Yes, Hank, hurt me. More."

Ken was not into abuse and couldn't bring himself to hurt her but he pulled and pinched until she began shaking and squealing. Another orgasm washed over her and it was enough. He pumped wad after wad into her. She rode him until her orgasm subsided and flopped down on top of him. When she caught her breath, she rolled off and snuggled under his arm, half on top of him.

"Did anyone else abuse you?"

"Not really. Well Gary did. He spanked me when he did me in back. I don't know why, but I liked it. My rear and my hole would be sore when he finished." She was quiet for a minute. "You're going to do me in back, aren't you?"

"I don't know. You're awfully tight."

"Yeah and you're awfully big."

He rolled her over on to her stomach, spread her cheeks. "But you do have a very nice hole." He leaned down and kissed her cheeks and ran his tongue down her crack until he touched her star. He saw it wink and thought perhaps, with some patience. he could do it.

He was rubbing it and he slapped her cheek. He felt it expand and contract. He reached in the bedside table and pulled out some lube and poured it down into her crack. He rubbed and slapped her other cheek and she expanded again. He pushed in a finger and she moaned. He stroked and slapped, going deeper. Then he pushed in two fingers as he slapped one cheek, then the other. With two fingers, he could stretch her, stroking in and out.

"Oh, oh. Yes. I'm going to. Oh. Faster." And then she was shaking, cumming again. He got behind her, pulled her up on to her knees. He lubed and pressed the tip.

"Yes, do it. I want it. Do it."

He pushed in slowly, she was still tight. He eased in and out until he was all in, then began slowly stroking, holding her hips. She screamed with another orgasm and he let loose inside her.

He kept stroking until he slipped out and fell down beside her. She crawled half on top of him and they fell asleep.

He awoke in the early morning with her astride him. He looked up and smiled, "Who am I this time?"

She leaned down and kissed him, tasting of mint toothpaste. "You're Ken Adams, the guy who took me back to school."

He fondled her breasts, pulling on her nipples, sucking them as she slowly rode him to another orgasm. And he unloaded inside her. She rode him until he softened, leaned down and kissed him, then slipped out of bed and went to the bath.

He heard the shower and went in to join her. He stepped behind her, cupping her breasts, tweaking her nipples. He kissed her neck, her ear. He ran a hand down between her legs and she reached back and stroked him. He quickly recovered and she guided him to her rear and he pushed in. She was still tight, but quickly adjusted. He was using soap to caress her tits, her pussy, his fingers working in and out. Though it took longer, he released inside her as she shook. After a moment, she turned, kissed him, and pushed him away. "Now, let me get cleaned up so you can take me home."

He got out and dried off. He was standing there with a towel when she stepped out. She had managed to keep her hair dry in spite of their screwing. She dried off and left the bath and bedroom.

He got dressed and followed her to the den where she was pulling on her sweatshirt. He embraced and kissed her. She pushed him away with a smile, finger brushed her hair and said, "Take me home."

In the car she sat close to him, her hand on his thigh. "I'm going to tell Mike we didn't do anything; that I wouldn't let you and I slept in the guest room. That will allow his male ego to survive. And I'm going to tell him he owes you a thousand."

"That's not necessary."

"Yes, he doesn't have it. He'll avoid you because he owes you."

"So, I won't get see you anymore?"

"Well, Genna and I will still be friends and if I'm to believe you, very good friends. When Mike goes on one of his weekend fishing or hunting trips, I'll spend the night with Genna.

"And where will I be?"

"Hopefully, in bed with us." Her hand went up and gave his member a quick squeeze. She slipped back against the passenger door as he pulled into her driveway. He stopped; she got out and slammed the door, her nose in the air. Mike was at the door watching.

He returned home and made a late breakfast, scrambled eggs and buttered toast. He was drinking his coffee when Genna came in. She dropped her bag on a chair, gave him a wet kiss and poured herself a cup of coffee. She sat down in his lap and kissed him. "So, did you miss me?"

"Of course. How is your Dad?"

"He's fine. Still misses Mom, but he's doing okay."

"So, what did you do?"

"Promise not to be mad?"

"How could I ever be mad at you?"

"Well, I had dinner with Dad and afterward I met Bill and we had malts and fries at the soda shop like we did in high school."

"You called Bill?"

"No, Bill works for my Dad and knew I was coming to spend the night. He called and asked if we could go to the Malt Shop for old time's sake. After the malts, we went to Promise Point where we used to make out. We kissed and hugged, he played with my titties and fingered me. I gave him a hand job. Like he said, just like old times."

"Do I need to worry about Bill?"

"No. Bill is married, has two kids, bald in back and has a beer belly. No, you don't have to worry. It was just for old time's sake."

"Was he your first?"

"Oh, no. I never did it with Bill. No, my first time was with Willy. William Braneau. Back then, there was a movie called Free Willy and we had a lot of fun with that. He even got me a poster with a picture of the whale."

"It was an orca."

She shrugged, "Whatever."

"What happened to Willy?"

Her brow wrinkled, "I don't know. Why, do you want me to find him?"

"No."

"So you're not mad?"

"No. Tell me about Bill.

"

"Nothing to tell. After he made a mess, we calmed down, cleaned up and he took me home. He kissed me good night and I went inside. But I was really horny. I really wanted you. I went to my room but I had removed all my sex toys. Didn't want Mom and Dad to find them. I went to the bath and found a hair brush that worked, went to bed and brought myself off. What did you do?"

"I went to Mike's and watched the game. Mississippi was up by two touchdowns at the half and Mike bet me a thousand dollars they would win."

"You don't have a thousand dollars."

"I didn't lose."

"You won a thousand dollars?"

"Mike didn't have it either. So I suggested he let Linda spend the night with me."

"What? You didn't?"

"Yes, and he and Linda agreed."

Her eyes narrowed. "You screwed Linda?"

"Yes."

"Without me being here to watch?" she poked him in the shoulder. "Did you get to look at her titties?" She pulled off her pink sweater, unfastened her bra and arched her back to push her breasts up, her blond pony tail bouncing. "They're bigger than mine. Did you like them?"

"They were nice. You will like them."

"I've seen them. You know, when we're trying clothes and swimsuits. But I've never touched them. How did they feel?"

"Like two soft pillows. I wanted to lay my cock between them and squeeze them together."

"Did you?"

"No. But the good news is, when I got her naked, she had a mess of hair down below."

Genna turned up her nose, "Eew. Why is that good news?"

"I got my clippers and got rid of most it. I told her that you would be glad to shave the rest of it."

She smiled, "That could be fun."

"She came a couple of times while I was trimming her, so I'm sure she'll come for you. But she admitted you wouldn't be her first. She had a lover named Betts in college."

"So, was she good?"

"Yes, I took her in every hole and I couldn't count the number of times she came."

"And you liked her titties?"

"They were great, swaying back and forth when she rode me. You're going to love them."

"And you did her in back?"

"She wasn't a virgin, but Mike doesn't do her so she was tight. I had to spank her to get her to open up for me."

"Did you hurt her?" she grinned.

"Not really."

Ken watched, Genna was breathing hard, thinking about Linda.

He had been fondling her nipples, occasionally kissing her ear, her neck, her nipple. He pulled her close for a kiss, then stood her up and pushed down her jeans and her pants. He sat her on the table and removed her sneakers, jeans and pants. He spread her legs and kissed her bare vagina. She moaned her appreciation. She leaned back, giving him better access as he fingered and nibbled. She brought one hand up and grabbed his head, pulling him tight as she shook. The plate and silverware rattled.

He pulled her off the table, turned her around. He dropped his pants and grabbed her hips and easily drove into her very wet tunnel. Very quickly, she shook with another orgasm. He ran his hand down her crack and rubbed her other hole.'

12