Regression Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Yes. I want you in my ass."

He got some butter from his breakfast plate and rubbed it on her hole and pushed a finger in. Unlike Linda, Genna easily adjusted and when she was stretched, he pulled his dick out and placed the tip at other hole.

"Yes. Do it."

He pushed in slowly, letting her adjust. Once he was in, he began stroking as she moaned her encouragement. But she was tight. When she began shaking with another orgasm, she grabbed the edge of the table and shook it. The salt and pepper fell over but neither of them slowed.

She screamed as he released inside her.

He continued to stroke until he fell back in his chair, bringing her with him.

She turned and they kissed. "So you still love me? Even if I let Bill play with my pussy?"

"And you still love me after I did Linda?"

"Yes," she frowned. "I just wish I had been there."

"Hopefully, there will be another time. I think she's looking forward to it."

She kissed him. "Can I call her now?"

"You can do whatever you want. I'm going to bed. I didn't get much sleep last night."

12