All Comments on 'Regression Therapy'

by AlexanderT

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rutherford366rutherford366almost 3 years ago

This was just a mess.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 3 years ago

I stopped reading when Ken turned into a total asshole.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Not sure whats dumber this steaming pile of trash or the one who "wrote" it.

Are you kids suffering a debilitating fear of putting "effort" into your writing? And I use the term loosely, because most of what I see lately is the proverbial throwing shit against the wall and seeing if someone spanks to it.

demanderdemanderalmost 3 years ago

If he bet his wife, he wanted to lose.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 3 years ago
Funny and kinky

Funny and kinky. I like it. Thanks for the story and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1*- shit story.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Ugly story! Where I ask is the respect and love when someone places a $ 1000 wager on a sex night with their wife. If that's your view of the worth of a wife, then I don't want to be your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting, not just recreational sex, but recreational marriage. Why not? People this shallow and self centered and disrespectful are just like dogs meeting in an alley and fucking. You can believe it when people this empty claim its just sex, as they are incapable of anything more, or deeper, or loving. They are borderline sociopaths, doing whatever feels good at the moment without regard to other people's feelings, humiliation, or their own commitments and recognition of normal human dignity. Mike is their friend? Oh, right, no he's not. He's just someone they interact with as if they were friends. Other people are only important to the extent they can be used to satisfy some appetite, to be used and used again, or discarded.

If you're really into train wrecks and tragedy and enjoy other people's suffering this plot could become a series of chapters where they fuck each other, fuck over each other, betray, use, and otherwise live their lives like a troop of monkeys, or a pack of dogs.

Why don't you write that? There's someone here who wrote chapter after chapter about giving his wife hall passes and who they all fucked and how big their cocks where or how big their tits were and how they screamed and were dominated and just reveled in the uninhibited life of recreational sex. I don't think there were any pregnancies or diseases, but it didn't matter. These people were soulless animals who just lived for the next cock or pussy, the next fuck, so why would anyone care if they lived in joy or misery, soared or crashed? One might as well find the lives of a swamp full of snakes of emotional concern.

Good job. You've made these characters almost completely nonhuman. Was that comforting for you?

Bet it didn't take much effort, but thanks for what it did.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Wierd story but good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was vaguely stimulating. I like the comment below that starts "Interesting, not just recreational sex..." I like it more than the story. Well done.

LWlurker

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

Would like to know Mike's side of this story. Is he a cuckold now? Is it Wifesharing? Or is there some hidden agenda not revealed yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty stupid story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This guy has written a good story, but not this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexanderT@AlexanderT
A guy and a gal, or maybe two. A gal and two guys, that would do. But watching two guys, doesn't turn me on, or a dominant guy, unless I'm the one. Incest, teens, and cheating wives, cuckold, magic, or cream pies, Just aren't my thing, I'd never do it. But bend her over...