All Comments on 'Regret and Loneliness'

by Lxnd

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You were all over the place..get an efitor...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's just a pity for the husband and children she killed. The fact that she sent her lover to hell is good, it's a shame she didn't join him in hell, but it's only a matter of time. Or maybe she's already in Hell. No hope of family reunion in heaven.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Five stars from this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was surprisingly good. A real intense depiction of how guilt can destroy a soul.

.

4 strong ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was dark and so sad. Good read nonetheless. Keep it up!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

very well done. Had a little trouble following at first. A dark story but very well done. 5 stars

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

It was decent enough.

The annoying cliche of "This night would be the last night that she and Vinay would be together." is purely manipulative and insulting. Because, quite realistically, if the cheating spouse was being that eaten up over it..that tired cliche wouldnt be used, it would a call and a "No I can't anymore".

Had it not been for that I would have scored you higher, but the moment I read that I saw it for what it was and you got a bigly eye roll.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Dark story but I enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A sad tale, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On what level is using a hackneyed, trite way of avoiding having to write her dealing in the real world with the consequences of her actions? Yes, trapped in her own mind, she's paying for what she did, but you did so at the expense of killing the husband and children.

.

If the story was her husband leaving her triggered her breakdown, that they were still alive and going on with their lives while she wallows in her own hell, that might have been something nearing justice, but this is just nihilistic.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This was the very first Indian story I've ever given a *5, or added to my favorites. Dark, depressing, and excellent. Well done.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 2 years ago

5* good read. Dark but a realistic story - Karma is real, you reap what you sow.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Dark and cold and wonderful. Great story!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Cheater: "I love u so much!" to the spouse then goes and cheats on SO.

/

It was nicely written the plot realistic, but deep down I think this is just a well-masked cuck story.

/

I hate cuck stories.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Damn

I hate when cheating leads to insanity. I wish she remembered everything and sit there catatonic. Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No singing and dancing. Downvote

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Damn good life story.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Difficult to read but it turns out good story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A bit over board I think but the point of it well taken. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn! What a beautiful eye-opening story !!! Just pure class👍🏻

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

Well that was pretty damned good! Lovely twists and turns all throughout, worthy of a Hammer production.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Wow!

This was different! Great story, thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"She loved her husband deeply and desparately" I didn't even laugh at that joke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story 5⭐

Sadly some people don't always understand that love is and can be dangerous when played with. You either love someone or you don't. There is no middle. Unfortunately humans have big problems with selfishness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too late for Reena too. The slut has already cheated after only 11 months and we all know:

Once a cheater, always a cheater!

Hopefully, unerringly, the doctors will continue to keep the bitch Shalini from entering her happy fantasyland. She does not deserve sympathy or respite.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 1 year ago

The very first. The very first Indian story I have read which isn't a cuckold story.

I want to give you an medal for this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A dark and powerful tale but I have perceived recently the desire among authors to visit ever more extreme consequences upon the straying wives. I don't like cheaters any more than the other readers do but surely being kicked to the kerb in disgrace, the loss of respect, of friendships and a messy divorce are punishment enough? Still, it was a good read and well worth four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome story ,I read many but giving comment first time here on literotica.Some one can make a gud film from this

kirei8kirei83 months ago

Silly bitch! She had already cheated.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent story. But dark. Suspect if Vinay and not shown up, she would have killed herself that day. Never understood this guilt trip for a day, then back again in 2-3 days. While morally weak, can understand some spouses fall to seduction. But to continue? Such weakness. The guilt is there for a reason. Well written story. While Reena almost certainly cheated, by no means clear that she committed adultery. Regardless she had learned from the tragic tale of Shalini who is indirectly responsible for the death of her family, just so she could get one last f$ck session in with Vinay. Ironically many seducers are not that great in bed. But they do twist their victim's moral fiber into knots. Shalini is stuck in madness. 5 stars.

StruckwrongStruckwrong4 days ago

Go insane enough to kill her lover but not enough motivation to keep her knees together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous