All Comments on 'Regrets'

by rwsteward

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
regrets

Regrets, we all have them. Love, money. mistakes we made that we thought

were good at the time, we all have them. What if I had not made that bad

money deal , we would be so much better how. nice tale but not for the sex

people.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Nicely written sad love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nicely done

regrets come from the choices we make out of fear and that which we give up for comfort. life is a struggle enough with the world we live in and the decisions we make and regret because of a desired outcome thats not what we wanted. but regrets from choices we chose not to take or talked ourselves out of are much greater. it's like leaving the poker table of life with chips in your hand, there not going to do you any good where you're going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck That Was Depressing.

This is one of those stories not to read if you're depressed. It'll push you right over the edge.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
FRANK SINATRA WAS RIGHT

when he sang My Way. TK U MLJ LV NV

bystander13bystander13about 9 years ago
Happily depressing

It's not often that I can thank someone for throughly depressing me. Truly a sad story of regrets because the right path was not taken. Given what was presented about Tony what really perplexes me is that she would have ever agreed to marry him in the first place. Major disconnect.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Great Read*****

Just a great piece of writing. Thanks for sharing a very enjoyable story!!

teedeedubteedeedubabout 9 years ago
Whew

That was rough. Especially on a Sunday morning. Thanks for sharing.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Wow, you sure know how to draw out emotions. I didn't know where this story was going but it really got there. Thanks for an emotional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MAJOR WOW

Thank you for a great read. My eyes kept tearing. Must be from the dust in my apartment. Carpe diem!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
well written

but tough to read

an emotional roller coaster

trigudistrigudisover 8 years ago
My Kind of Story

Because it asks a question we all ask ourselves at times: If I could live life over, would I live it the same way or make different choices/decisions? Of course, nobody gets the luxury of going back armed with 20/20 hindsight.

Other than some typos and a few tense issues, a great story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Read your story, for the third time, and the emotional impact was as just as forceful, as it was the first time I read it.

Too many times, over too many years, I've asked myself the question "What if.........."

No longer.

I will no longer walk away, and have regrets, because I didn't ask what I wanted to ask, when I wanted to ask, of whom I wanted to ask.

No more would have, could have, should have.

Casting off the lines, turning into the wind, dreaming, exploring, daring.

Thank you.

pip1247pip1247about 7 years ago
Wow

You write some amazing stories and maybe it's just the ones I've picked so far, but damn they're all tear jerkers.

Urizen65Urizen65almost 6 years ago
No title

Dammmmmmmn!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 5 years ago
Very different.

I really liked the ending, but could have been better over all. 4*.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Ya

Got something in my eye too. Beautful story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
liked it but...

I think the picture thing at the end was pretty bad and could have been left out. And damn! Just how old was his father and he could walk into the room of his own power!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good.5*s. Enjoyed the story but it was depressing A wasted life due to a single choice! Please get your tenses right, skipping from Past to Present and back again, all in the same paragraph!

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Working my way through your catalogue, definitely not my favourite but interesting, 4/5

abueloviejoabueloviejoover 2 years ago

Michael made the right choice, and waited for his Love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Michael did the right thing!! Rich bitch whore Kathy is dealing with her comeuppance

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

I liked the story but it was depressing. I was looking forward to a happy ending and I was very surprised when it became apparent that Michael was no longer alive.It goes to show how one decision can affect your entire life.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

liked the 1st page and Mark Twain quote. rest of this didn't work for me.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker6 months ago

💯💯💯💯💯💯👍👍👍👍👍🤷✌️🌄😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous