Rehabilitation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must have enjoyed that, you were inside a long time," Joshua said in a suspicious voice, "Did he fuck you?"

"I beg your pardon?!" Leah replied, gasping at his crude remark.

He let out a sarcastic chuckle, "I'll take that as a yes."

Leah fumbled in her bag, trying to find her keys. She didn't feel like talking to Joshua. Especially not now she was feeling on cloud nine and he was only trying to start an argument.

"I don't think it has to do anything with you," she said, trying to stay calm and answer politely, but inside blood was starting to boil. Leah searched through pens, chap stick, her phone, a hair brush and numerous of other thing but couldn't find her keys.

"I'm sorry, Joshua. I'm very tired," Leah said while pushing herself up from the chair, using the last bit of energy in her body to stand up. "I really need to rest," she said while ringing the door bell.

Joshua stepped closer towards her and tightly hugged her from behind, "I just want to talk, Leah..."

Leah could hear footsteps inside coming up to the door. All of a sudden she felt a sharp stinging pain in her side. A warm sensation started spreading down her waist. As the door got unlocked her body crashed to the floor.

12