Rehearsal

Story Info
Rehearsals get intense for Mary and her black costar.
6.5k words
4.38
14.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, readers welcome to this fun interracial story. This will be a story that features an older woman and her costar. Any resemblance between these characters and any other person living or fictional is completely unintentional. All characters are 18 years old. Please enjoy and leave a comment on anything you like.

--------------------------------

Mary slowly rolled over as the alarm from her phone started to increase in volume. The woman groaned as she sat up, her unnaturally curly brown hair especially wild this morning. She sat there not exactly excited to be up at this hour, but then she remembered she actually had business to attend to. Reaching high above herself she stretched, feeling the pop and creak of her bones, as she reconciled feeling ever bit her 32 years of age. Hoping out of bed she started about her morning routine, bounding across the tiny apartment putting together a bag that would be needed for the day. Taking one final step in front of her mirror, she judged her appearance. Her hair was pulled back revealing her entire face. The makeup that she put on highlighted her brown eyes, which were shining with excitement. Walking out the front door of her house she got into her car, and let her mind wander as she pulled off to her destination.

As she drove through the winding streets of town, Mary couldn't fight the urge to start humming to herself as she reflected on things. Months ago when she was still in school teaching her boyfriend had dumped her for the chance to move to New York and be on Broadway. It had crushed her, he was her everything, a man who shared her love of all things theatre. Many weeks of crying, and then a few more of cursing his name led to a rebirth in her attitude. The mousy woman had made it her mission to make the sorry bastard sorry her ever left her. It started out simply at first, a gym membership, a new haircut, and a few new tattoos in more risque places. The physical change had led to a bit of a mental one. With no lackluster boyfriend to hold her down, Mary recommitted herself to her art. She found herself spending hours of her day either teaching students musical instruments, practicing her own singing, and even sharpening her ballet skills.

All that hard work paid off when she accepted a drunken dare from her friend. The local college was putting on an original show, which called for a female lead. Feeling confident due to many tequila sunrises she signed up for the auditions. A grueling week-long process came to an end with her being given the titular role. Almost by happenstance, she found out that her boyfriend had his dreams crushed by the casting director of the show he had left her for. At her exes pain, she smiled just a bit. Getting the role had done more than just give her the chance to be in the spotlight, it gave her a chance to explore another side of herself.

Being the Temptress required the usually mousy Mary to step into her sexuality. The role required her to be stunning, to openly flirt, and have the body language of a woman in complete control. According to the director she actually had to openly flirt with any and all her costars. At first, it was awkward, she was never that person even as a single sex-deprived woman. Eventually, she found fun in finding ways to make the gaggle of male dancers blush and laugh. Being the object of desire for the men in the play was the second best part of being the lead.

Making a quick right, Mary pulled into the dance studio lot and shut her car off. Besides her tiny red car, there was a midnight blue one, shining in the summer sun. Mary looked and saw the driver of the car standing in all his glory next to the studio's door. Getting out she was all smiles as she waved to the man, getting a wave in return. If being the center of attention was the second best thing about her play, then the best thing was her costar. Micah was nothing like the men she usually associated with. First, of all, he was the opposite of the lithe dancers. His form was an exceptionally large frame, supported by peaks and valleys of muscle. Second, he was really fucking hot by all of Mary's standards. He had a cute face, light eyes, and black kinky curls that stuck far enough out from his head, that Mary's hands could get lost in them. The third, and most interesting thing about him, was that he was black. Not super dark, but still he had a brown complexion that complimented her own milky white skin perfectly.

Micah watched as Mary bounded up to him with an unusual pep in her step. "Hey Micah," she sang while wrapping her arms around his body. She pulled him in tight, as she felt the bulging muscles of his core. Taking in a deep breath she inhaled the fresh scent that always accompanied the young man. Micah returned the hug, his arms cradling the woman. Now fully in the man's embrace, she rocked back and forth, allowing her rather large tits to move against his body. The feeling of having nothing but the thin fabric of their clothes between them dragged a quiet moan from her lips as she continued moving. When Micah pulled away Mary was disappointed, but the bright smile was a good enough consolation prize.

"Hey Mary, sorry to drag you out like this," he said while giving her room to go into the dance studio.

Mary smiled, there was something endearing about how he was so polite, yet his voice shook her core. "Awe no problem, besides have to help my costar," she said while walking through the waiting area. The casual tone of her voice could not hide how excited Mary actually was to work with Micah. She hadn't been this excited since her first day as a dancer, and it was arguably a much bigger occasion. Unlike any of the other times the two met up, today they were practicing their big scene. Being the leads they had a number of scenes together, some were just spoken lines, while others were dancing and singing. The one they were practicing today was a very intricate combination of all three, one that required them to act as one unit.

In the play, Mary was to play a witch who is out to seduce the young prince Micah. Much of the time they are on stage is her acting coy, begging for his attention as the meek helpless girl. However, in this one, things were to change in a major way. Mary was to perform for Micah, to seduce him and to bed him. The entire thing would culminate with a seductive dance, her body writhing against Micah's as she sang to him. When the choreographer told her what she had planned and if Mary was okay with it, she leaped at the chance. Now here she was getting the chance to practice moves that were basically sex with the stud.

As Mary remembered her choreography, she felt a twinge that hadn't been around for a while. Her body was waking up to the idea of having the man against her, his arms pulling her and maneuvering her like a delicate doll. Well maybe it wasn't just the dance, but at the idea of having a man actually, touch her in any intimate way. Mary had been so busy honing her craft that she ignored her own baselines desires. Week in and week out she only flirted, playing the part of the seductress. It was a fun exercise that got her going, but rarely did she act on those instincts. It was pretty maddening.

Micah watched as Mary walked around the studio, deep in her own thoughts. He wanted so badly to reach out and bring her back to reality, but at the same time, he was enjoying just staring at her. He didn't know how lucky he got to get such a knockout for a partner. Mary was a petite thing with a mop of curly brown hair, that looked so pullable. He licked his lips as he saw her exhale, her chest shaking under the thin blue leotard she wore. Her tits looked so full behind the clothes, perfect orbs that screamed to be groped. She wasn't just a top-heavy bitch either, she had a toned ass that flexed with each step that she took. At first, Micah thought that the woman was just a thin girl, but after weeks of feeling her up learned that there were layers of muscle under there. He was definitely going to miss her after this play was over, maybe he'd ask her out when it was all over.

Looking around the room Mary spotted the one thing they needed before they could start. "Mind getting one of the chairs from the corner," she asked while pointing to some prop chairs stacked in the corner. Micah brought one and placed it in front of the woman who was now ready to go. "Okay sit down, you remember how the scene goes right?" Mary commanded.

Micah took his spot and looked at her while she moved, "Yeah I do. I'm on my throne and you come in. This is the scene right after Dan tries to kill me. I'm supposed to be skeptical because of the rumors."

"Exactly! Give me one second and we'll start. Remember we will be doing everything including the dance number," she said. Micah nodded and waited for her to begin. Mary banished the sinful thoughts from her mind, ready to work on the play. Micah stopped for a second and watched the transformation take place. Gone was Mary his costar and in her place was the Temptress personified. Mary rushed forward starting the scene, "Your highness, your highness, you have called for me?"

Mary was now in front of him, her hands folded over themselves as she looked at him, awaiting his cues. "I have. Many whispers have caught my ear. What say you about the accusations?" he said throwing on the deep voice that he had perfected for the role.

Mary shuddered at the sexy voice, the amazing power vibrating around the room. "Sire I know not these rumors, yet if they speak foul of my name I rebuke them," Mary responded. The voice that she picked was a bit deeper than normal, it had to be to sell the character.

"Who are you to rebuke the words of trusted advisors? They have been with me since I was a child. They have nursed me since I was young and turned me into the man you see before you," Micah bellowed while rising to his feet. Mary took a step back even though every one of her instincts yelled at her to start climbing the mountain of a man, unfortunately, she couldn't at least in the context of the play.

"Sire I meant no disrespect, yet I am an innocent woman!" Mary exclaimed.

Micah followed his cues and looked down at her. Mary was returning his gaze, a coy smile painted across her face. She was such a good actress that she had cast away her usually shy demeanor and become the Temptress incarnate. Making sure to exhale dramatically he continued with the performance, "My advisors have told me you are not! They whisper that you are a wench who feasts on the souls of men, crushing them, and killing them in the process. They whisper that you work with those who will plot to take my head." He moved closer to her, this time putting one of his mammoth hands underneath her chin and forcing her gaze upward. "They say you have no respect for the crown, and I see it even now as you stand before me. Those with lesser charges were always made to kneel," he finished.

In the back of her mind Mary was cheering at the performance and the touch she was receiving. Right now she could feel her body heat up, and her nipples harden at how exciting it felt. She wanted so badly to drop the charade, to stop the acting, and to move onto the more fun scenes. With her pussy slowly coming alive she continued the scene. She moved both of her hands to Micah and dropped to her knees, and then came the fake tears, "Sire forgive me, I see you not as the king but as my love. And it is true what they say. I have led men to ruin. I have destroyed weaker men who could not satisfy the fire that burned within me. You though have gone beyond and I seek only to be of use to my king."

It was Micah's turn to be stunned as he fought the obscene thoughts running through his mind. Mary was on her knees, mere inches away from his rapidly hardening dick. The mere thought of having the sexy actress close enough to kiss him caused it to stir and twitch. Wanting to do his best not to freak her out he squeaked out his lines, "Raise your head and explain. You blatantly disregard my position as King?"

Mary rolled her eyes up, catching the thick pipe-like outline in his shorts. Subconsciously she licked her lips and imagined what would it be like to just stick the treat in her mouth. Blinking twice she realized that she definitely needed to get laid when this play was over. Continuing to roll her eyes upward she looked deep into the brown gyms that Micah sported, "I don't disregard it, yet I see through it. I have known you my liege. Your suitors only see the crown and the riches. I see the man who carries the weight of our fair land and only wish to be of service. I see how your shoulders slump and how you wish for peace of mind. I wish to be your refuge." Now standing up to her feet Mary switched personalities. Her voice took a lower almost wicked tone as she delivered the next lines, "Sire I have had men before you. Of lustful actions I am guilty, however, I am innocent of plotting against you. All I wish is for my body, my impure being to be of some use to you. If not as your refuge then as your concubine. The girls they send are that...girls. I am a woman wise to the ways of the Earth and Heavens. Please sire be merciful and grant me your head before you take mine." In an effort to drive home the subtext Mary placed her hand on Micah's crotch. Both of their eyes shot open as the python twitched at such a delicate feeling.

Micah backed away, his skin hiding the blush, while Mary's was all red. Here she was questioning if what she felt was actually real. She wasn't an inexperienced woman, but from what she was able to feel she knew that the black man was sporting something massive. Looking up at him she tried reading his face, which was a contorted mask of embarrassment and shock. Swallowing she decided to continue the performance and think on things later, "Sire what say you?"

The line wasn't in the script, but Micah appreciated it anyway. Clearing his throat, he started up again, his voice shaky, "How can I trust one who openly proclaims her impurity? Is that becoming of a maiden?"

"Sire I proclaim it because I run not from what I am, and I care for thee," Mary shouted, once again getting close to the man. The distance between the two of them was almost nonexistent as Mary started to rub her hand up and down the man's chest. The original direction didn't call for the movement, but Mary was in character. The Temptress demanded that she get close to her prize, and so she would. Extending her gesture, she started to rub his chest up and down.

The lines that Micah had so painstakingly memorized had now escaped him. Feeling Mary close against him had caused the blood that was pumping in his brain to flow downward. Like a teen talking to his first girl he stammered out, stringing together what he could from the word soup in his head, "How does...one such as yourself care for me?"

Mary slowed her movements as she blinked at the man. While the line wasn't one to one, it was close enough ad she felt good to continue. Something in her screamed to keep the charade going, and she was going to answer that call. She took ahold of his hand and placed it on her chest, giving the man a handful of her bosom catching the man off guard. Mary was only supposed to grab his hand and keep it in between hers, not place it on her large chest. Micah wasn't complaining though because he was in heaven. Through the thin material of her leotard, he felt how full the breast felt, and like his costar, he went with an off-script move. With his massive hand, he started to roll his thumb over her fabric-covered nipple. Mary's body reacted, her nipples hardening under the gentle touch. The poor woman didn't know what we had started, but she loved it. She stayed silent as Micah continued to grope at her, massaging the handful of happiness within his grasp.

At the new action, Mary couldn't stay silent and moaned out, still staying in character, "Sire please allow me to show you. Allow me to show thee how your future betrothed should worship you!" She dropped down to her knees and came face to face with the waistband of Micah's shorts. The snake was flush against the fabric of his shorts, grabbing her full attention. It felt like hands were keeping her head straight, refusing to let her look away. Hypnotized by the impressive pipe Mary whispered out, "God please Micah let me show you."

The man thought he was going crazy when he heard his name, but wrote it off. He was too busy looking at the top of the curly woman's head. Her lips were dangerously close to his pants, and he wanted so badly for her just to lean forward. Moving his hands down he started to stroke her hair. The two cast quite the image as the white woman sat subservient before the black man. "Yes, show me. Show me you wicked woman," he whispered.

For a split moment, the two didn't move. They didn't dare attempt to cut the tension between them. Micah kept stroking her hair as Mary fought to remember how to start. As his thick fingers brushed the curly locks he heard her voice. Low and full of passion Mary spoke, "Sire please take a seat, and allow me to prove myself." Micah didn't give a single fuck if the line was perfect or not, he followed the order. Resting his large body into the chair he watched as Mary lifted herself up ever so slightly. Delicate white hands met the black fabric of the shorts. She rubbed her hands up and down, feeling the muscle. She reached forward, taking his manhood within her small hand. A fire was lit within her as her brain registered what she was actually holding.

Within her grasp, she was holding a dick that could easily test how much she could stretch. With an innocent curiosity, she started to stroke it, her mind craving to see what it felt like in its full glory. The seconds passed with Mary moving the shiny black fabric back and forth, coaxing out deep moans from the man. Micah looked down at her, his mind thinking about all the things he would do to that tight little body. With a wicked grin, one insane idea lept out in front of the pack. Taking one of his massive paws he ran his hands through her hair, but instead of the delicate touch came a rough tug. Micah jerked Mary's head and forced her to look him in the eye. "So wench, are you going to show me, or what?" he said keeping the distinct voice of the King.

Mary was equal parts confused and turned on by the action. Performance? What was he talking about? She was ready to ask, but then the realization struck her. He was still in character, which meant she should be too. And if she was in character then she should be dancing around for her king. Licking her lips she rose, ready to make good on the question. "Of course my king, allow me to show you how I can be of service," she laughed. She rose to her feet ready to perform. Starting out she moved her hips side to side, the turned repeating the move. Micah leaned back seeing the taunt cheeks flex as she moved. The man was all smiles as he realized he was going to get his own personal show.

Mary moved through the steps of the dance she had so painstakingly memorized. Each step brought a new position, a new twirl of her body that showed her off. She was building up a sweat now as she felt her heartbeat quicken, at the same time Micah's eyes were almost popping out of his head. The sexy woman was putting her all into it, making sure to bend low and give him an eye full of her lovely ass. With a twisted grin, Mary turned back around and saw that her dance had worked. Standing like a testament to manhood, Micah's cock was straining against his shorts. The tent called out to Mary and she couldn't help herself with what she did next. Walking forward she turned around, popping her ass out. Not stopping Mary started moving, wiggling the backside with an excited giggle.

"God damn, that she is nice," Micah huffed out.

12