All Comments on 'Rehearsal'

by ChocolateDeviant

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing short of AMAZING

Bravo!! -Applause- This was brilliantly executed from the way you built the tension before the intercourse began was great and had me all the more anticipating when the two would finally break character and engage. I also want to applaud you for not making this the typical interracial story you all too often find in this category. You didn't overbearing make it simply about some white woman having sex with a black man but you made it about to people having sex who simply happen to be white and black respectively. I really look forward to a continuation if that's in your plans! Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy man

Micah is a very attractive, sexy black man. Please give him a bit of sexy black chest hair across his upper chest and pecs -- very sexy on a young black man!

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 3 years ago
Standing Ovation

This story was so sexy. It's filled with greatness which let's me know you are working on great things and many more top notch stories. I am very thoroughly impressed my friend. I love how this story makes us want more with the possibility to do so down the line, but it also feels complete as a standalone story.

Angie314Angie314over 3 years ago

I agree with Anonymous: Nothing Short of Amazing,

This story is how it was for me and my partners. Their skin color was secondary to the wonderful men they are. You captured all that sensuality of being a dancer, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Be careful what you wish for you just might get it!

Nice Story! I like how you build up to the finale, it's better then almost all these t.v. Shows and movies out here now. Don't change! Peace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChocolateDeviant@ChocolateDeviant
Welcome to my author page! If you like stories that involve attractive men and women going at it, mortal enemies unleashing their frustrations on each other, or couples slowing down and enjoying themselves, then this is the place for you! Just a note: It would be a safe assu...