Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sire I'm flattered, yet I haven't shown you anything yet," Mary told him. Micah was stunned as the woman started to back up, finding a seat in his lap. Feeling the thick organ brush up against her body, she started to move. She twirled in circles, rolling her hips around the pole. Biting her lip she felt embers in her body slowly being stoked. The feeling of actually being turned on, of actually wanting a man had been reinvigorated. Dropping most of her weight into Micah's lap she started to grind even harder. His dick moved like a joystick as she rubbed herself against it. She followed no real pattern choosing instead to go with what felt good to her.

As he sat back receiving the lap dance, Micah found himself caught in a twisted purgatory. On one hand, the lap dance was divine, a great appetizer for what he wanted. The thing was it was just that, an appetizer. As Micah sat there, being teased by the woman's otherworldly movements he found himself wanting to grab her. The animalistic lust in him was growing, as the white woman danced, teasing at her body. Exhaling sharply Micah found himself realizing one thing. He was the king, and this dance was for him.

Moving his hands up to the woman's petite body he grabbed her and pulled her tight against him. Mary yelped as she found her feet now off the ground, but held against the man. "Uhm, wh-what are you doing?" came Mary's squeaky voice. At being held in the rough grasp she had found herself suddenly back into reality.

Micah brought his mouth down to his ear and let out a chuckle, "I thought you were showing your use to your king...not just teasing him." Mary had trouble finding her words because the man brought his mouth lower, and start to nip at her neck. The soft bit of flesh was always a weak spot for the woman, and the way the man teased it started to send jolts of pleasure down her spine.

"Ooh, oh, that's nice," Mary cooed, as she continued her own little tease. Slowing her rhythm she now moved in deliberate motions. The dual assault from the man's mouth and her own moving hips was causing the proverbial dam to break. Deep in the mesh material of her leotard, Mary's lips began to moisten. A well that had long been dry now came alive with need. Mary's breathing became slightly haggard as a juicy wet spot started to form. Micah was having his own issues as his dick became sensitive, precum oozing from the tip. Whatever self-control these two were exerting was now being tested. Micah broke away from the woman's ear and a deep almost painful breath ran against Mary's ears. Moving his hands from around her hips, Micah moved his hands to her tits. Her hardened nipples were threatening to break through the material. Puffy fleshy pebbles were begging to be played with, and Micah smiled as he was ready to answer the call.

Moving his fingers around the nubs, he started to roll them back and forth. His fingers ran over the fabric as they pulled at her. The actions only served to keep Mary wanting more from the man. Her eyes shut with force as she tried holding back the quickly growing force. Micah could feel her body tighten, and his years of experience told him everything he needed to know. Keeping composed he summoned the king's voice one more time, "Keep grinding wench, do not stop until I say so." The command left no room for misinterpretation, so Mary followed. She moved her hips, focused on bringing about the flood that was knocking down below. Micah never stopped playing with her nipples and added his own kisses to the onslaught. Switching between biting at her ear, and nipping at her neck he felt her tighten again. Mary's hands gripped at his thighs, finding leverage as his own muscles flexed underneath.

For the gyrating woman, the orgasm came with force. Her body stopped moving and her thighs started to shake. Never before had she felt something like this. Instead of the tiny bump that ended with her sighing contently, this one was a new animal. Maybe it was the fact that she was doing the work, but she had never felt something so physical. The frenzy moved through her bubbling up and soaking her leotard. Her thighs quaked and she had no option but to lean back into the man, still shaking as she started to come down. The world momentarily went all white as she fought to keep her balance. Micah held her, not wanting her to fall and hurt herself. Against the strong grip, she jerked moving as her hips surged. Eventually, though the movements subsided and she found herself trying to grab onto the tiny strands of oxygen that swirled around her.

Micah laughed as he started to kiss her neck, allowing her to figure out where she was. Mary was blushing as she recognized that she had just cum like a freight train, and was just existing within Micah's arms. "Um, was that um good?" Mary asked having no idea where to even start.

"Hmm," Micah said once again planting a kiss on her neck, "That was nice to watch, but now I am burdened." Lifting his hips just a bit, he made sure she felt the hardened cock that sought out her own soaked pussy. Mary got the insinuation and started to get up. Now standing she looked at the man, both worried about the single most pressing question. What position were they gonna start with?

Mary blushed as she saw Micah starting to remove his shorts. What was revealed was probably the most intimidatingly beautiful thing she would ever see. His dick was a mighty pole, that was just a bit darker than the rest of his chocolate body. A bit thicker, than it was long, it was capped by an impressive mushroom head. Under its own weight it swayed, yet somehow still stayed upright. Mary looked at the man as he wagged his finger, beckoning her. Walking over she allowed him to run his hands over her body. A weird warmth spread over her as she watched Micah move the thin fabric that was covering her pussy. Mary shuddered as Micah started playing with her thick pussy lips. His fingers danced over the sensitive skin, before lightly tickling her clit.

"Oh God," Mary hissed while buckling. It had been so long since someone had touched her, let alone with the skill that Micah was doing it. She moved her hands to his shoulders and allowed him to continue. Each digit stroked across the sensitive flesh, parting the lips teasing at her core. Mary leaned against the man, as she started to find it hard to stand. Just as her legs weakened something else grew stronger. Her incredible need started to take over, and she knew that something had to be done. It was her turn to start whispering in the man's ear. "M-Micah," she stammered, "C'mon let's go further."

Micah stopped playing with her pussy and gave her a big grin. He reached for her hips and slowly started to move her towards him. Mary followed his lead and did her best to straddle the man. The sheer size difference between their bodies didn't deter her, instead, making her appreciate her natural flexibility. The two looked at each other nervously as they realized what was about to happen. Reaching up the black man ran his hand through her hair, tugging on it to bring her down. His full lips crashed against hers and the two found themselves locked in a fiery embrace. The way Micah pulled on her thick curly locks served to rev her up, making her pussy quiver with unaddressed need. Still locking lips Micah lifted her up just enough for her to angle herself against his rod. Mary wasn't passive as she gripped the man, lining him against her body. Breaking the kiss she looked at him, his handsome face shining back with a boyish glee.

"Just relax," Micah said and Mary nodded in understanding. Micah started to guide the woman down onto his shaft, watching her eyes pop as her body adjusted. The woman grunted as the familiar ache of being entered morphed into a pleasurable pain of being stretched to her max. Her body was confused on what to feel as her hips kept rocking, trying to get even more of the man into her body. Micah was holding her tight, dealing with the almost uncomfortable tightness. "Damn, didn't I tell you to relax?" he asked with a smile.

Mary strained to respond as her body kept quaking, "I am, you're just fucking huge." Micah smiled and kept guiding her down, each second earning another groan from the woman. "Fuck this is tough, give me a second," Mary whispered. Acknowledging that the woman needed a break he pulled her hair once again and kept kissing. His tongue dueled with hers as the poor woman started to buck. She knew that she wasn't going to get him all in one go, so she was content with just allowing what she could in. Wiggling her hips she mimicked the lap dance from earlier, moaning into the man's house. Deep in her gut the building orgasm couldn't be held back as her juices leaked down onto the man. She started to ride a bit faster, twisting her body as she found herself touching down on Micah's thighs.

"Good girl, you took it all," he chuckled. Mary was too lost in the haze of her thoughts to even recognize that Micah had said. Instead she moved back and forth, arching her back and pumping her body as she tried to drag her second orgasm out. Micah allowed the woman to move and buck against him. She was a wild thing, enjoying the first bit of sex in what felt like ages. "That's right, keep riding me baby," he whispered as her pulled her body close. Reaching up he pulled at her leotard, revealing her collar to him. The milky white flesh looked so delicious, and Micah knew he had to taste it. Bending down he forced the woman's bucking body against his and started to bite at the woman. Each nip caused Mary to hiss, in twisted pleasure. She had never been like this, never felt so free to just fuck. As Micah left another mark she felt it. This time she spasmed uncontrollably. Each muscle ripped and flexed as the quakes took over, shaking her frame. She fought against Micah's tight grasp, while her pussy gripped his cock. The velvet lined vice was doing it's best to milk him, to drag out his own thick strands of cum. For now they got nothing, instead he stiffened as he started to fuck her back.

Micah decided he had been passive too long, and switched. Keeping her close he whispered into her ear, "Wrap your hands around my neck." The woman listened as she felt her body start to rise. Micah had her up in the air, cock still lodged deep with her, as her body kept spasming. It was a precarious act he had to pull off as he balanced their bodies. "Hold the fuck on okay?" Micah asked again. Mary was too tired to actually say anything so she nodded and gave him a kiss. With a strong grip of her body, Micah slowly started to pump into her. He went with short strokes that constantly bumped into Mary's inner most depths. Each on kept hitting the wall of her already sensitive and swollen insides. Each second was another tick closer to her cumming, and she loved it. Micah himself was patient and focused as he kept thrashing into the woman, making her body his personal plaything. As their breathing sinked up, Mary found the urge to kiss him. Driving her tongue deep into his mouth, she was now lost in her own lusty haze. She wanted this man for everything he was worth, she wanted his body, and more importantly she wanted his cum.

The small orgasm that had been building went off and caused Mary to slump forward in the man's grasp. "Ugh I like this but, how about something a little different?" Mary huffed. Micah released her back down to the earth and watched as she got her bearings. Turning her back to him she looked down at the chair. Walking over to it she leaned on it, sticking her pert cheeks out and adjusting the leotard once more. She wanted the man to have an unobstructed view of her lips. "Well sire?" she purred out, "Allow me to keep being useful?"

Micah didn't need to be told twice. He found himself bending down, adjusting to her short height. In one motion he lined himself up and entered the woman. Mary screamed out at the feeling of being so full so suddenly. The thick rod had forced her walls back open, as he pistoned in and out. "Fuck you're tight," he said whilst making her his. Keeping his grip solid he smiled as Mary's hips moved in time with his, each second she dipped as she allowed more of his cock into her body. The tiny woman shook as she felt her legs go weak. Micah was too focused on his own pleasure to care. Instead he fucked her, making sure his hips hit hers with force. He was driving into the sexy little minx, enjoying how her tight pussy seemed to welcme him. "God damn, this pussy feels amazing," he panted. Continuing his actions he laughed as Mary tried looking back at him.

"Hmm that's it, keep fucking me. Of fuck I think I'm gonna cum again," she said out loud. Micah smiled as he watched her head slump forward, her brown hair fell across her back. By the way her pussy felt he knew that she was cumming again. This time her body was trying to milk him for all he was worth, and he was going to give it to her. Reaching forward he took a handful of her hair in his hand and yanked. Mary's head flew backwards and she was forced to stare at the ceiling. "Oh fuck," she moaned out. Her body strained as Micah got rough. Each thrust saw her taking his entire length. He was fast and consistent, driving his rod into her burning hot pussy. He was going to make the tiny woman feel every inch as the familiar tingle in his balls told him he was almost spent.

"Inside or out?" he asked breathlessly.

"Huh?" came Mary's reply. Neither of them were really in the right from of mind. All they cared about was the building end to their little activity.

"Cum in you or out?" Micah asked again, this time more hectically. The orgasm was so close, and he knew that he had a tidal wave for the woman.

Mary regained her consciousness just enough to recognize the question. "Don't cum in me!" she said. Her head was still arched, and the only thing keeping her supported was the chair. Mary was so exhausted but somehow still felt bad that the tryst was about to end. "Please don't cum in me, fuck don't" she said again. Her voice was a blend of desperation and lust, that broke through to the man.

Pulling his hips away just in time, Micah gripped Mary hard. He spun her around, allowing her to see his cock pulse. As if she was in his mind she dropped to her knees and held out her tongue. Something in her wanted to taste the results of their afternoon. She opened her mouth and got as far as the head, before the flood came. Micah held her there as pulse after pulse of his cum shot into her mouth. The salty sweet liquid splashed against her throat and eventually overwhelmed her. Pulling back she found her head still in Micah's grasp as he continued to coat her. First it hit her face, splashing acoss, then it hit her neck. Each of the subsequent spurts landed on various parts of her body, and eventually onto the floor. Mary was stunned that the young man had produced so much, and blushed as he looked at her.

There lay his costar, a usually shy girl covered in his cum. Her curly hair was a mess as it stuck to her head and body, with a few strands of white caught in it. Her chest was heaving as the acknowledgement of what they did had hit them. Looking up Mary smiled, Micah was still hard enough for more. Licking up the fluids she admitted to herself that he tasted good...well as good as semen could taste. Wiping away what she could from her face she cut the tension, "Uhm mind helping me clean up?"

12