Reina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat your salad, silly. You're going to need the nourishment," said Reina with a teasingly stern yet sultry emphasis on the word need. Then she continued... "When I'm finished eating, clean up the kitchen and meet me in the living room."

I we sat and ate in silence and I tried to keep my eyes on my salad, but her sheer beauty just feet away from me across the table was a siren song to my eyes. I had prepared the excuse that I was just checking if she might need anything in case she commented, but she did not. I couldn't get my mind off the ball-draining, soul-shattering orgasm she presided over yesterday. Pain, humiliation, fear and unbridled lust had combined to create the perfect sexual storm. I had never cum like that before and I was sitting there at the emotional crossroads of wanting this to be over soon and desperately hoping she would make me cum again...and again...and again. I had already been cheating on my wife, so that line was crossed. It was only a matter of what Reina had planned. The intrigue of more was beginning to outweigh the fear of her continuing.

After I cleaned the kitchen, I went to the living room to find Reina lounging sexily on the couch and fiddling with her pone. "Take off your clothes," she mumbled without looking at me. Her words landed with their intended effect. Not that I hadn't already crossed an uncrossable line with her, but this seemed to be a point-of-no-return type moment. I had no idea what was in store if I took my clothes off: Perhaps she would deliver more pain and certainly humiliation was on the menu. But not taking off my clothes meant an immediate call to my wife to out me for getting blow jobs behind her back. So...off came my clothes and I stood there vulnerable, nervous, and self-conscious as she ignored me and continued frittering away on her phone.

After an awkward and embarrassing minute or two just standing there, she tossed a small paper bag on the floor in front of me and simply said, "Put it on." I reached in a pulled out a large pink collar with black bedazzles that spelled, "JACKIE" in all caps. There were two metal loops attached in the front, on either side of my name, and two more in the back evenly placed. I swallowed nervously and I was ashamed as I hurriedly fumbled with the clasp and put it around my neck. "And these." She said, as she tossed a second bag and busied herself looking at her phone. They were matching pink mini collars it looked like. Smaller in circumference but wider and no bedazzles. They had clasps on one end. I was trying to figure out where they went when she finally looked at me and said, "They go on your wrists...are you going to be a difficult project today, Jackie?"

"No," I said, and fastened them to my wrists as quickly as I could. I felt like an idiot: Standing naked in my living room in front of my Latina goddess neighbor with a pink collar and "wrist cuffs" as she would later refer to them. She looked me over, sighed then stood up and came over. She walked around me, eyeing me like a tiger circling its wounded prey. She stopped behind me and lightly traced my right arm with her soft hand from the shoulder down to my wrist. She took hold of my wrist and applied just enough upward pressure for me to get the hint I should raise my arm. As I raised it, she guided my hand to the back of my head and secured the cuff to my collar where the ring on that side was. She did the same to my left arm and my body was tingling. The lightest touch from her made me quiver with lust and excitement. I was a riot of sensation and emotion: exposed, secured, excited, terrified, hopeful and confused. She had a way of effortlessly putting me in a state of aroused turmoil, and once again my cock had sprung to life. It angered me that I was so turned on by Reina's humiliations. I had a full erection and closed my eyes to try to think it away.

"You seem a little too eager for your daily dose of humble pie. Maybe I should just leave and let you think about what kind of a man you are...and what kind of man you'd like to become. And yes, I'm using the term 'man' very loosely." With that, Reina fell silent and walked around in front of me and just looked me up and down. I was red hot with embarrassment and lust. I could feel a bead of pre cum building on the head of my twitching cock. I just kept my eyes closed and wondered if the next moment would be filled with some kind of pain or whether she would simply undo my wrists and leave. "Look at me," she said. I opened my eyes and gazed at this astonishing young bronzed goddess. Her face tilted to the side and she slowly spun around displaying herself in her clingy, beachy sun dress. "What do you think?"

"You are impossibly beautiful," I offered. She just shook her head and smiled.

"I know that, silly man. I meant what do you think? Should I leave and let you contemplate the errors of your way, or should I stay here and reinforce your path to improvement?" The progression was subtle, but this was an escalation. If I wanted more, I would have to ask for it, not just endure it. We both already knew by my raging hardon that I wanted more. The test here was could I overcome my desires and nip this whole charade in the bud. If I said she could leave, would she? And if she did, would that be it? That would be good right? Show her that I was sorry for cheating and not indulge in whatever sweet hell she had planned. It would be the correct answer to end this as quickly as possible, but I was consumed with a lust and curiosity that drove my next words...

"I...guess...you can stay," I weakly offered. I was ashamed of myself. I was cheating on my wife again by basically asking Reina to stay and continue with whatever she had planned. It was one thing for Reina to demand that I comply with her punishments in exchange for her silence, but asking for it was crossing a line. I was sure that she would point that out and I would be punished harshly for it, but I was in lust with this young goddess. I have never orgasmed as intensely as I did the day before under her punishing gaze. I wanted that feeling again. I needed it.

"Be very careful what you wish for, Jackie. You may not always get exactly what you want." She had a look of budding triumph and a glare in her eyes I couldn't quite place. Uncertainty? Anger?...Hunger? "'I guess you can stay.' What does that mean, Jack?" She used my actual name, instead of Jackie, and it made the conversation and situation seem less like a game and very real. "You want to be spanked some more? You like being humiliated? You are a sex addict? You don't respect your wife? You can't control your urges? Tell me." Her voice was calm but with a hint of venom behind the words.

It meant all of those I think. No, I don't think that I wanted to be spanked or humiliated. Did I? I know I wanted to blow my load and feel the intensity of the orgasm she presided over yesterday. Did I need the pain or the humiliation to reach those heights? I didn't know. What was happening to me? All I know is my cock was at full mast, dripping with pre cum and this goddess was the reason. My confusion turned to frustration. I did not know what to say...or I couldn't say what I knew. I suddenly blurted, "I don't know, Reina! You are confusing me. I don't know!" I broke down in tears and started sobbing.

"Ahhhhh. There we go," she said. "I just love a broken and desperate man. Are you confused and frustrated? Afraid to leap into the abyss? Do you want my help? Just nod your head, my pet. I know you can't talk when you are crying."

I nodded. I was lost. Completely confused and consumed by a lust I had never known. My tears continued as she walked over to me and grabbed me by my raging, dripping erection. "Come with me," she said as she pulled me by my desperate member and I walked behind her, hands still locked behind my head. She guided me to the living room window. The blinds were down and closed, but as we all know, one tug on the line and they would swing open, exposing me to any curious-eyed neighbor who glanced this way. She stood beside me, one hand on the cord that opened the blinds and one had still wrapped around my aching member. Pre cum was everywhere. I was dripping like a leaky faucet as I tried to stop sobbing and get ahold of myself.

Reina then slowly and seductively spread my pre cum all over my leaking and desperate cock and started expertly stroking it. My tears abated and my hap hazard sobs morphed into a smooth rhythm in my hips. I began matching her strengthening strokes by thrusting into her hand. I began to moan and she whispered into my ear, "I've brought you to the edge, my pet, but you have to do the leaping." I was about to blow when she commanded, "Beg me to open the blinds or I'll stop." I was standing there naked, in front of my living room window with my hands secured behind my head by a pink collar and wrist cuffs. If she opened the blinds, I would be helplessly exposed to anyone who looked my way. It would ruin me and whatever chance my marriage had left to survive. Yet there I was, feverishly humping the hand of this goddess and chasing another monumental orgasm. I was seconds away and I did not want her to stop. I threw all caution to the wind, closed my eyes and yelled, "Please open the blinds, please open the blinds, please open the blinds!" I stopped caring about anything in the world except her hand and the intense orgasm that washed over me repeatedly. Nothing existed except her hand and my cock. I shot out a massive load of ball-draining sperm as she expertly stroked just to the lower part of the head of my cock keeping the orgasm going along without overstimulating me. As the final shudders faded away, I opened my eyes to observe the humiliation waiting for me through my window: But the blinds were still closed.

I was again confused and wondering what was going to happen. I stood there twitching in her hand as my cock began Its post-orgasmic retreat. Reina interrupted my reverie with "If you are willing to expose yourself to the world for me, you just might prove useful. But don't worry. I have no intention of ruining you." She unhooked my cuffs from the collar then turned and walked to the front door saying, "Keep your phone handy. I'll send you instructions."

PART 3

I stood there looking down at the puddle of my jizz. I was still tingling...yes, tingling...from another life-altering orgasm delivered by Reina. I was now actively participating in a sex game of sorts with the neighbor's 21 year-old daughter. What started as punishment in exchange for her silence after she caught me getting a blow job from an escort, had begun to morph into something else. I wanted her attention...no, I was desperate for her attention. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and I was falling under her spell. As I took my pink wrist cuffs and collar off, I tried to organize my thoughts about my wife, Ann, and how my new situation with Reina would affect my marriage. I loved Ann and we had a good friendship and childless marriage by choice. But she could not, nor has she ever come close, to delivering the kind of orgasms Reina had given me in past two days. Every ounce of my being was aching for her touch and I was willing to do whatever she instructed to keep her coming around.

My wife was due back Saturday from her latest travels with the airlines. It was now Wednesday and I had no idea what to do. Do I just tell her? Do I keep it a secret and hope Reina doesn't tell? What does Reina want? I could not picture Reina and I continuing down the path we were on when my wife got home, so like I said, I was trying to organize my thoughts and imagine the path forward. At the end of the day, Reina would likely be dictating what would come to pass, but I was stressed by the unknowns.

I cleaned my jizz puddle and straightened up a bit before getting back to my office and finishing a few work items I had planned for the day. It was hard to concentrate in there, because my mind kept going back to the spanking I received and the humiliation of jerking myself off to climax in front of her. Two days had passed, but it felt like I had experienced a year of emotions. I struggled, but found enough energy to focus and finish the tasks I had set out for my work day. I was closing the books and shutting things down when my phone buzzed.

I looked to see a message from Reina: "I need to talk to you, Jackie. Make me some dinner and sit on the floor naked next to my chair. I'll be there at 6:00pm." Just reading her text had my exhausted, but fully satisfied cock leaping back to life. I pushed thoughts of more sexual deviance from my mind and focused on getting a nice dinner ready for her. I got some chicken in the oven, my favorite bachelor dish of lemon pepper marinade and some veggies over a bed of rice. I had learned to cook for myself over the years since my wife, Ann, was always traveling half the month as a flight attendant. Hey, anyone can bake a chicken breast and set it on top of Uncle Bens microwave rice. Too easy!

I ran upstairs and removed my clothes as the chicken baked. When everything was on her plate with a glass of water, I sat naked on the dining room floor next to her chair. I felt both ashamed and proud that I had followed her directions and completed the task she set out for me. What was I doing?! What was I becoming!? How degraded and humiliated could a man be!? I remembered the boys in school who the cute girls teased mercilessly and then for some reason the boys gladly did the homework for the cuties. Was I becoming one of them? All I could think about was placating Reina so she would continue to come around and I might possibly get...I don't know...more of her in some way. I was becoming obsessed with her beauty. I wasn't sure how far down the path I was, nor how far I wanted to go.

I was lost in thought when she sauntered through the front door and planted herself on the chair next to me. She dove in for a bite or two as I looked up at her from the floor hoping for a compliment. Without looking at me, she just muttered, "Suck on your thumb." I brought my thumb to my mouth in shame. The act shot waves of embarrassment through me and I immediately hung my head as I sucked. "Head up. Eyes on me when I give you a task, understood?" I looked up at her, nodding in comprehension, and she briefly glanced down at me with a bemused but satisfied look. She continued to eat and I suffered the horror of this indignity with a growing shame inside me. But, as usual, that shame and humiliation at the hand of Reina sent a signal to my cock and it twitched back to life. A grown man, sitting naked on the floor next to his neighbor's 21-year old Latina goddess. I had made her dinner as she instructed, I was sucking my thumb and my dick was signaling to both of us that it was ok.

She said nothing more as she ate, then surprised me by standing up and clearing her place. I was expecting to be told to do that. I was learning that nothing with Reina was predictable. "Now let's make you a little treat for being such a good boy," she said, as she reached into the fridge and grabbed a stick of butter. She put it in the microwave and set her plate on the floor next to me. A few remnants of her dinner were still there. She had not cleaned it off. Some rice and little pieces of chicken were scattered around messily. The microwave chimed and she retrieved the butter. What the hell snack was she making me? It had only been a few seconds, and I could see the butter was softened but not melted as she unwrapped the waxy paper and told me to get up to my knees. She scooted her plate under my now fully erect cock and said, "Butter up that eager dick of yours and cum on the plate. Don't miss!"

I took the butter with my left hand and began spreading around on my dick. It felt so good; Slippery, warm, gooey. As my left hand quickly got me on a path to orgasm, I dutifully kept sucking the thumb on my right hand. "Hurry up, Jackie, I don't have all night," came Reina's encouraging words. I humped my hand furiously and looked her in the eye until I felt the impending spurts of joy reach the tip of my dick. She looked down at me with a combination of surprise and enjoyment. I bent over and groaned loudly as I came, making sure to get it all onto the plate. Only as I squeezed the last few drops out did I realize what was happening. I was too wrapped up in the humiliation and bliss of orgasm to connect the dots. I knelt there, thumb in mouth and cum on her plate looking into her beautiful brown eyes. She tilted her head, smiled and said, "Oooooh, yummy!" I looked down at the messy plate of leftover food and my sperm then back up into her angelic face. "Think of it this way, at least you get to take your thumb out of your mouth."

She sounded almost gleeful. To my horror, I bent down to eat my cum and her leftovers. I did not protest. I did not hesitate. I was resigned to the task and choked back any emotion that would cause me delay. I worked my way around the plate trying to get some of the tiny bits of food remaining to mix in with my pungent seed on every taste. I did not like it, it was gross, but it wasn't going to kill me. As I worked away, she let out a talking chuckle, "Lick it clean." She sounded positively delighted. Instead of feeling disgusted by the task, I lapped at the plate enthusiastically. I had a sense of accomplishment that I had brought some joy to her. I was happy that she was happy.

When she was satisfied that I had lapped up enough of my own cum and her leftovers, she grabbed the plate and took it to the sink to rinse it off. I stared longingly at her perfect ass as it jiggled tightly but softly under her sun dress. "Clean yourself up and meet me in the living room," she said. I got off my aching knees and brushed past her on my way to the sink. Just the slight touch of her sun dress gliding over my skin set my body on fire. I washed my hands and tried to pull myself together as best I could before meeting her in the living room. She had taken up her usual spot on the couch and was sitting there, positively radiant, as I rounded the corner and hesitantly entered my own damn living room. "I'll let you sit on the couch next to me. Would you like that?" I nodded yes and walked my naked body over to her and sat where she indicated with a playful pat of the cushion.

"Jack, I don't think this is only about you trying to earn my silence any more, is it?" I shrugged and paused, then shook my head in shame. It started as a punishment from Reina but had quickly become my new obsession, a growing addiction and was invading every thought in my mind. I couldn't really explain it, but when a man jerks himself off and eats it for a woman without hesitating, there's more there than meets the eye. We both knew it had moved to another level and I guess we needed to talk about it. I felt that I was on that part of the river where you're still able to paddle to the side and get out, but the current was quickening; Any further and I'd be over the falls. "It's ok, sweetie. I know how desperately men want me and I've seen them go to great lengths in their attempts. No one has eaten his sperm for me before, but that's not exactly a crime now is it," she said as she reached out and rubbed my leg reassuringly. I felt like a kid who had done something wrong and my teacher was reassuring me because she saw potential. "You've been living a secret life for years now, she continued. What difference would it make if your secret life continued...shall we say...in a different direction?"

I thought about what she was saying. There she was, sitting next to me smiling. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen up close and she was telling me she wanted to continue to lead me down a sexually deviant path to who knows where. I thought about Ann. It's true, I had been living a secret life and continuing to cheat on her wasn't the issue. I had already made my peace with that. Reina was like some kind of highly addictive drug. I think my biggest fear was taking too many hits and not being able to quit. What then? Having a secret sex life was one thing, but losing all control to this goddess would one day ruin my marriage. There was no escaping that. And what potential danger was there to my business? I was playing with fire.