Reina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose it wouldn't make a difference from the cheating standpoint, but I'm worried whatever you have planned will ruin my marriage."

"What kind of marriage do you have? Is it what you always dreamed of? Are you happy and fulfilled by it? How does Ann feel about it? Would one of you be devastated if the other wanted a divorce? Or do you think there would actually be a sigh of relief? Hell, she's gone half of every month. Who knows, maybe she's out there flying the friendly skies with a pilot's dick in her mouth."

The thought of Ann cheating on me had never occurred. Male ego I guess. But Reina was right in one respect: I have no idea what she is doing or who she might be doing while she is away. Still, I know our friendship is strong. There's no denying that. We rely on each other for certain things and we have a comfortable, safe, albeit passion-deficient marriage. I sat there pondering it all and trying to reconcile the reward with the risk. Reading my mind once more, Reina said, "Some things are worth the risk. Look at me." I looked into her beautiful eyes and she seductively slid her sun dress off one shoulder then the other. She sat there with a playful pout and glanced down briefly at her cleavage which had been slightly exposed. My eyes instinctively followed the silent invitation to indulge in her beauty. I was locked on her ample cleavage wondering what perfect treasure might be inches from being revealed when she slowly pulled the stretchy top of her dress down another inch...then another...a slight pause...then all the way down until her perfect breasts were completely exposed to me. I stared in wonder as they heaved up and down with her breathing. I had never seen such lovely tits. Her areola were perfectly round and slightly darker in color than her ever-tanned skin. And to my amazement, her swollen, erect nipples were signaling to me that she wanted this too. I began to lean hesitantly closer to them, wanting them, hoping she was offering them to me. She said nothing as I slowly got closer and closer. I was inches away, and just when I could smell her beautiful skin, she placed her hand on my head and gently pushed me away.

"Some things need to be earned, Mr." Her voice was kind and alluring. I felt as though I was the mouse, she was the trap and her irresistible beauty was the cheese. She pulled her dress back over her tits and adjusted them. "I take that eager look on your face as a 'yes,' you'd like to see where this path leads?" I looked her in the eyes and nodded my agreement. "Well then, you have two more days before Ann returns. If you can convince me you are all in, I'll consider moving forward."

I was scared to continue, but crushed that there was still a chance she might not. Was she bluffing? I saw her nipples. Nipples don't lie, right? Isn't this what she wanted? She smiled knowingly as the expression on my face belied my inner turmoil. She got up and gestured for me to stay. I followed her with my eyes as she went to the door. She stopped half way out as if she forgot something and looked back at me. In the most seductively authoritative voice I have ever heard, she said, "Remember...no touching." Then she blew me a kiss and left.

PART 4

I had no idea how to "Prove" to Reina that I was becoming helplessly addicted to the way she treated me and the mind-numbing orgasms that came with it. She was like a crack dealer, as long as there was a high at the end of whatever she was dishing out, I was along for the ride. I was completely hooked. Fear of what she might do to me had turned to fear she might stop doing things to me. I was desperate to please her and keep her coming back. But what was I going to do about Ann? I guess cheating is cheating and I already crossed that line, but this was cheating with the neighbor's daughter, and greatly increased the chances of the secret getting out and ending my marriage. The mere absurdity of continuing this with Reina should have been enough for me to end it. It was a dead end street to disaster, but all I wanted to do was push my foot down on the gas.

I cleaned up and went to bed. My sleep was bullied by the conflict between not wanting to hurt Ann and desperately needing Reina. The unconscious debate that raged in my head while I slept had resolved me to do whatever Reina wanted and trust that she would make everything ok. It was a leap of faith I had to take to continue down the intoxicating path with her. I was up and about and getting my day going when she burst through the door without warning. "Get over here," she demanded, and I darted to the living room where she stood in her morning jogging clothes. "When I enter this house you will immediately hurry over to greet me and see what I need. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Reina." I said it quickly and earnestly, hoping to win her approval.

She continued, "Take off my shoes and socks and lick my feet clean."

I hurried to the ground and began untying her shoes and removing her socks. I was overjoyed at the opportunity to finally touch this goddess of a young woman, but I wasn't too sure I was going to like licking her sweaty feet. It was a demeaning act, but one I happily indulged in to prove that I wanted this to continue. Once her shoes and socks were off I began licking the top of her left foot in slow, sensual movements. "You are not making love to me, you idiot, you are cleaning my feet. Quickly, I don't have all day." She stood there with both feet flat on the ground and I redoubled my effort to please her with strong, fast laps at the top and sides of both feet. I even crawled around behind her to lick her heels. "That's better, now the bottoms." She bent her left leg at the knee and I began quickly licking the entire surface of the bottom of her foot. When I finished to her satisfaction, she presented her right foot and I dutifully lapped away at it. I was in heaven. I was touching this goddess! I didn't care how degrading it was, I was literally thrilled to be tasting her flesh and making her happy. "Not bad at all, Jackie. You have potential. But you still haven't cleaned between my toes." I had been avoiding that thinking it would be the smelliest part of her foot after her morning run. But I was not going to stop now. I crawled back around in front of her and looked up as she lifted her left foot towards my face. I supported her heel so she wouldn't have to strain as she said, "A couple sucks on each to will do. I'm in a hurry. Lick in between them before moving to the next." I took her big toe into my mouth and sucked greedily, but briefly then licked between and moved to her next toe. I repeated this to her apparent approval, as she lifted her right foot for me to continue without saying anything. As I got to her third toe and almost finished she said, "It's like I have ten little dicks for you to suck. Aren't you lucky?" I just nodded yes and continued my task to completion.

When I was finished, she put her socks and shoes back on and told me she did not require breakfast today. Her parents had something to talk about with her. Just the mention of her parents made my stomach turn. We did not do much together, but how could I look them in the eye the next time I saw them? I was going to have to learn to burry these feelings and put on an act or I would definitely blow it. Reina said, "I told them I'm doing a lot of thing over here in preparation for Ann's return, so don't get all worked up, my pet." She called me pet. I liked that. And she was reassuring me, taking care of me, in a way, and it felt good. I liked the way she seemed in control of any situation and never stressed. "It goes without saying that you cannot touch your dick without my permission, but I wanted to reiterate that. It's mine now. I decide when you get pleasure, is that understood?"

"Yes, Reina," I said sadly. My cock had sprung to life again during my foot licking and I was hoping it would get some kind of attention.

"You are delightfully pathetic, you know. It's a quality I'm actually attracted to. So be a good boy and we'll see about tending to that desperate boner of yours later."

I shook my head in the affirmative and a toothless smile spread across my face. She gave a sideways glance an amused chuckle as she headed for the door.

I wondered what her parents had to talk about. I was worried it was going to be, "You are spending too much time over there," but Reina had said not to get worked up. Everything was under control. I got into my office and set about my daily routine: Answering emails, checking the web site, pushing out social media posts to drive traffic. My business was ok. I brought in about $75,000 per year, so I was able to quit the day job and actually focus full time on the clothes sales. I was generally happy with my work life, and with what Ann made as a flight attendant, we always had plenty of cash for whatever. As I worked, my mind kept drifting off to thoughts of Reina and how utterly addicted I was. She was intoxicating, terrifying, and erotic at the same time, which I'm pretty sure was exactly her intent.

Around 3:00pm a text from Reina buzzed in, "Hey, interesting talk with my folks. I've been on the phone with Ann, I need to speak with you."

"Sure, what time?" I replied.

"Any time I fucking want, Jack. You just make sure you are always ready to drop what you are doing and tend to me, understood?!"

"Of course, Reina. I'm sorry." I replied, but the text string died there. I finished up in the office and did a little in-house workout to help pass the time, then showered and changed into some house clothes: My version is cutoff shorts made from sweat pants and a loose-fitting tank top. I had become completely absorbed in waiting on Reina and time was ticking by slowly and painfully. I ached to be in her presence. It was 7:30pm and every tick of the clock was like a dart to my soul. Eventually, I flopped on the couch to watch a show and distract myself. Just when I was getting into it, the door popped open and Reina came in. I turned the TV off quickly, but not so fast that it looked like I was hiding something. I stood and greeted her, "Hello, Reina, is there anything you need?"

"Bring me a glass of white wine and sit on the floor in front of me." I hurried off to do so and came back with her wine. She was a picture of perfection sitting there with her brown skin and perfect curves set against the white couch. I handed her the wine and sat on the ground in front of her as instructed. "So, my parents have to move...and quickly. My dad got a promotion." My heart sank, my gut turned over inside of me. Just when I was on board for this sexual magical mystery tour, it appeared fate had intervened to save me from myself. I was confused and feeling a whirlwind of separate emotions. Sadness, relief, missed opportunity, disaster avoided...I was trying to focus on which I felt most when Reina spoke again. "Like I said, I've been on the phone with your wife and we had a good chat. I told her about my dad's promotion and she said that maybe I could move into your guest room until my classes start up again. My parents are cool with it, but Ann said it's your decision...which really means it's my decision, doesn't it."

"Yes, Reina" I said with a stiffening cock and hope filling the empty pit of my stomach. "But..."

"Yes, I know...what happens with you and how do we continue your progress with Ann here," Reina interrupted. The matter of fact way she delivered the words was both chilling and exciting. She said it contemplatively as if I weren't even in the room. "I'm sure I'll figure something out if I decide to move in."

"You haven't decided, Reina?" I asked meekly.

"Well, it's a big task training a pet like you and I have my studies to think about. Maybe I should just find a roommate and move to campus before my next semester starts." Her college was in Arizona. It was probably a two-hour flight and I was so consumed with the thought of being with her that it hadn't crossed my mind she would have to move back to school at the end of summer any way. But if she moved in, we would have 2 more months to head down the rabbit hole. I was doing all the calculations in my head, and I was desperately hoping for her to decide to move in when she broke through my contemplations, "I suppose if you begged me to move in I'd consider it" came her playful words. I sensed she was liking the control she had over me and didn't want it to end yet either.

"Please, Reina. Please move in I beg you."

"And I suppose if you showed me how desperate you were for me to be here, I'd consider it."

"Anything, Reina. I'll do anything to show you. Please move in."

"Careful, my pet, 'anything', is a broad brush for me to paint with."

"Please Reina, please, what do I have to do to get you to move in?"

"I need complete control of this situation with you, me and your wife under the same roof. I can't have you acting like an idiot, tipping her off or flat out confessing your sexual addiction to me. That's what it is, isn't it, Jackie? Are you addicted to me?"

"I think...yes...I don't know, Reina. What do you want from me?" I offered desperately.

"Your complete submission, of course. I want to own you." Her eyes bored through me and I could tell she was deadly serious. I was trembling with excitement and fear. How far would she push this and how far would I allow it to go...if I had any say in the matter?" I wasn't sure what it all meant, I just muttered back weakly,

"Ok, Reina."

"Not exactly the enthusiastic response I was looking for, but I think you mean it. I think you want this, but I think you are on the fence. I need you to leap head first onto my side. I want something so damaging for you that if it got out, you would be ruined. Not just your marriage. Those come and go. I want something that if it got out, your business would suffer too. Your family would disown you and your neighbors would shun you. I want leverage that keeps you moving down the path I pave for you. But you have to offer that to me. I'm not going to pull you off the fence, you must leap. You must put yourself in this predicament willingly."

"Reina? What are you doing to me? What do you want? Why would you want to ruin me?" I semi-sobbed the words out to her delight.

"I don't want to ruin you. I just don't want to put a bunch of effort into this only to have you quit, run away, or try to end it on your terms. I need to have all the control, or this won't work. You will have to trust me. The more you trust, the better it will be for you." Then she smiled and said, "Tell me you want me to film you begging me to own you. Show me you want to lock yourself in a cage and willingly toss away the key. Give yourself to me completely. Give me that leverage and I will show you just how far the rabbit hole goes." She had slid off her shoe and was caressing my cock to life with it over my shorts. "Get on your knees and ask me to film you, if that is what you want. Or we can stop here and I won't move in."

I was horrified, speechless, scared...and more turned on than I have ever been in my life. Pre cum was staining my shorts, and as I hesitantly got to my knees she saw the look of abject fear in my eyes. "Don't be afraid, my pet. You want this. You need this. And I enjoy it. Don't worry about Ann, I will handle the situation. You just have to trust me that I won't ruin you unless you disobey me or try to end this before I say so. I decide when this ends, not you. Understood?"

I shook my head yes and knelt there in my shorts as she continued to tease my cock with her foot. "Now, what it's gonna be? This may be the last decision you ever make...if you're lucky." She said with a flirtatious smile and a lick of her lips. I began to grind into her foot as she continued to tease my cock. "I see we have one yes vote" Reina said playfully.

"Yes. You can film me, Reina."

"Clothes off, quickly." Her tone quickly moved from playful to commanding and I got out of my clothes as she grabbed her phone. "I want you to give me your full name and tell me that you are doing this of your own free will. You are pledging your service to me. Giving all decision-making authority to me, and that I now own you. Use your own words but get that all in there while you stroke. When you cum, you will cum onto my foot then ask my permission to clean your mess. Understood?"

I saw what she meant by having something on me. If a video like that made its way around to my family, neighborhood web boards and social media, I would be ruined. I got back onto my knees after removing my clothes and knelt in front of her with my raging erection. It was so hard it seemed it was trying to leap off my body and be with her. I didn't care. She had me drunk with lust and humiliation was her cocktail of choice. She held the camera up and said, "Go ahead and start. Make me proud, Jackie. I'm filming in 3...2...1..."

I began rubbing my dick slowly. I looked into the phone's camera and somehow the knowledge I was sealing my own fate drifted to a dark, quiet corner of my mind. I was focused on my task now and I wanted to make Reina proud of me. "My name is Jack Allen Stafford, I no longer own my own cock. I am giving it to Reina. She owns me and I have given myself willingly. She is my goddess and my world. She makes all my decisions..." as I spoke the words, my body responded and my jerking quickened. I was quickly approaching an orgasm. Yes, that quickly! She had teased me twice today and I was ready to explode when she walked through the door earlier. "I'm pledging my service to Reina. She controls me. I live for her. I'm devoting myself to her happiness." My orgasm had arrived and I yelled out as spurt after spurt of my seed landed on her beautiful foot. "REINA, REINA, REINA...I LOVE YOU!!!"

I was panting and trying to compose myself so I could finish my task to her liking. I started to lean down to eat my cum, when I remembered her instructions. "Reina, may I please clean up my mess for you?" She nodded and continued to record my actions as I leaned forward to lick my seed off her foot. Without being told, I also licked up the few drops that had slid off onto the hardwood floor. I was lost in a dizzying post-orgasmic fog as I knelt there in front of her. "Good boy." She said slowly and clearly, still recording. "Now tell the world one more time who owns you as I zoom in."

I waited a few seconds for her to zoom in. As I knelt there panting and still trying to regain my composure I looked at the goddess behind the lens. I was lost to her. She was perfect and if she wanted me to be her pet, so be it. I was hers. She was smiling a victorious grin and raised her eyebrows in a "Well, get on with it" gesture. I focused back on the camera, caught my breath and said in a resolved tone, "Reina owns me."

PART 5

She was gone as quickly as she had appeared and I was left limp and defeated on my own living room floor. I regretted allowing her to film me. That was leverage I should not have given up, but the thought of her stopping her sweet torment was unbearable.

The next day she again walked through the door after her morning jog. I hurried to the living room to greet her. She was absolutely stunning in her leggings. They left nothing to the imagination and it took all my strength not to stare at her ass every chance I got. God, I wanted to touch it. It was perfectly round. It jiggled ever so slightly and gave me the impression that it was not a muscle butt, but rather the tight, soft squeezable female ass of every man's dreams. I was dizzy with lust when she said, "I'm not staying. I'm busy today. I want you to go to the adult store on 5th and ask the girl with the red pony tail if she has a good lube for men who masturbate a lot. She's a friend of mine, so if you don't ask in that way she will tell me. Do what she says and buy what she tells you to buy, understood?" I said, "Yes" as she turned for the door and I watched her perfect ass sashay across my living room. She quickly spun around on her way out and caught me staring. She shook her head with a wry smile and said, "My ass should charge your eyes back rent for all the time they've been on it. Maybe I'll have you spend some time down there and work it off instead. I haven't decided." With that, she was gone.