Reina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried through my morning routine in the office and planned to head out for lunch and stop by the adult store to do as Reina had instructed. It was going to be humiliating asking that question to a complete stranger, and I was praying no one else would be around. I had never been inside the place, but I'd been by it. It's a small brick building painted all black with sexy red lips and the words "Love Shack Adult Toys and Games" painted on it. There were only a couple cars in the parking lot when I pulled in, thank god. My heart was racing and I was extremely nervous, but after that little ass tease from Reina, I was definitely heading in. I just needed to build up the courage. I took a deep breath and left the car.

It was surprisingly well-lit on the inside. I guess I was thinking it would be dim so people wouldn't be embarrassed walking around looking at all the stuff. There were giant dick dildos, sexy little outfits in packages, racks of movies, and a wall of little vibrator things. There were even different colored male and female torsos with buttholes, vaginas and dicks prominently displayed. As I stood just inside the doorway and tried to take it all in, my eyes found a lighted cabinet with bottles that looked like they might be lubricant so I headed that way. As far as I could tell, I was the only customer in there, and there was no sign of anyone with a red pony tail. The lube cabinet was locked, so I stood there reading the different bottles' labels. They all started sounding the same and I was feeling a little awkward just standing there when I heard the entry bell chime. I glanced over to see some burly, leather jacket dude come strolling in confidently like he owned the place. Maybe he did. I was really hoping he wasn't shopping for lube. If he was standing there when I asked my question, I'd be mortified. I'm not even sure I could go through with it. Thankfully, he wandered over to the movies.

I had been there about 15 minutes and was starting to wonder how this place stayed in business with its lack of customer service. Then I heard a door down the hall close and footsteps approaching. When the young lady rounded the corner I about fainted. It was her. The girl with the red pony tail. I guess a part of me was hoping this was all a prank, but that thought faded quickly as reality strode towards me. She was a white girl, maybe late 20s, wearing black leggings and a tight white blouse. She had shiny black hair pulled back tightly into a candy apple red pony tail. It reminded me somewhat of a black widow spider. Her stiletto shoes and lipstick were the same shade of red. Her breasts were very large and her cleavage was visible, but not so much that her overall appearance was slutty. In fact, she looked quite professional aside from the top button on her blouse that was holding on for dear life and straining to contain her bountiful bosom. Her long, toned legs covered the ground between us quickly where I discovered she was a good two inches taller than me in her heels. I looked at her and saw that her angelic face was highlighted with the bluest eyes I had ever seen. They looked like tiny swimming pools and I was drowning in them when she spoke.

"I'm so sorry for the delay. I saw you on the monitor, but we just got a shipment of product, so I thought I'd do some inventory while you looked around." Her voice was younger-sounding than she looked, if you know what I mean. It had a child-like quality about it, but it was mature and friendly as well. It gave her an innocent air that contrasted with her strikingly sensual good looks. "Did you need help finding something?" I woke from my reverie and was instantly sober with fear as I remembered the task at hand. I was about to ask my question, when leather jacket guy appeared out of nowhere and asked,

"Hey, when are you getting some new girl on girl movies?"

"I'm sorry, sir, this gentleman was here first. I'll be with you in a moment." She was instantly, yet politely in charge.

"Oh...yeah, ok," said the cave man.

Then she looked into my soul and I could discern the slightest glint of evil pleasure dancing in her innocent eyes when she asked, "Do you have any questions for me?" I realized she knew who I was by the tone in her voice and just my luck I had to deliver my line in front of Conan.

I did my best to speak softly but clearly, "Do you have a good lube for men who masturbate a lot?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that," she said.

"Do you have a good lube for men who masturbate a lot" I repeated a little louder as a half grunt, half chuckle came from the dude behind me.

She shot a look at leather jacket guy. Her eyes narrowed like a panther focusing and preparing to pounce. "Excuse me, sir? Are you laughing at my customer? That's a form of harassment. Do I need to call security?

"No, hey...uh, whatever lady. Geez" Conan was instantly on the defensive and I felt protected by this warrior goddess. It was emasculating. I just stood there slump-shouldered as she hammered away at him.

"The new lesbian porn you want to watch will be here next week. Anything else before you go?"

There was a pause as if he was considering "Counter-punching" and dragging this out, but thankfully he thought better of it and just grunted, "Naw," before slowly walking out. I did not turn to look. I just keep my eyes on the ground praying this horrible moment would end.

"I apologize for his rudeness and any embarrassment it may have caused you," she said. Then she reached out and put her hand under my chin and tilted my head back up. She looked into my eyes and said, "There's nothing wrong with masturbating...as long as you've been given permission." I shuddered. Whoever this woman was, she and Reina had been talking. I was mortified. My face flushed red, I closed my eyes briefly and swallowed hard. Her fingers remained on my chin, preventing me from averting her gaze and hiding my shame. She looked at me blankly and asked, "Would you like to see our premium lubricants...for men who masturbate a lot?" Her emphasis on the second part of that sentence sent hot shards of embarrassment ripping through me. I nodded weakly as she removed her fingers from under my chin and said, "Follow me." She spun around and headed back down the hall she came from. I stared at her perfect bubble butt for a moment then meekly followed, eyes locked on the refined sway of her posterior perfection.

She opened a door and gestured for me to enter. I did, and she followed, closing the door gently behind us. The room was dimly lit with red, glowing light that emanated from seemingly everywhere, but I couldn't see any actual lights. My eyes adjusted and I could see chairs, tables and I guess what you'd call a stool or something. Everything was covered in black leather and had shiny rivets on it. There were cabinets all around the room and a big chair in the front. She walked over to a cabinet, waved me over and opened it. There were lots of lube bottles in there. "You should use a lube best suited to your penis" she offered. Show me what you are working with." My eyes shot open wide and I froze momentarily, but then I remembered Reina telling me to do whatever she said and buy whatever she told me to, so I slowly unzipped my pants and worked my half-mast cock through the gap. "Good pets don't hesitate. I see you still need practice. Is that any way to present yourself to me? Pants and underwear around your ankles."

I unbuttoned by pants and dropped them and my underwear down to the floor around my ankles. I was standing there, exposed to this sexy stranger and my cock started springing to life. I was at 3/4 mast when she looked down and tilted her head thoughtfully. "I think one of these will do," she said and grabbed 3 bottles from the cabinet and closed it. Which one would you like to try first, "Pussy Whipped, Totally Pussy Whipped, or Forever Pussy Whipped?" Again, humiliation tore through me as I attempted to reason which one I should choose.

"I guess, Pussy Whipped."

"No, I don't think so," she said. "I think you are already Totally Pussy Whipped and it's just a matter of time before you become Forever Pussy Whipped. Let's start with 'Totally' and see what happens." My humiliation was at its zenith. I was an object, not a man. I was standing in front of this beautiful woman with a raging erection, and I was going to masturbate for her to determine the best lube. "Over here," she said and gestured to the large chair in front. I hobbled over there the best I could with my pants around my ankles. When we got to the chair, she placed one of the stool things in front of it, told me to get naked and sit on it. Free of my clothing, I looked at the stool thing. The only way to really sit on it was to kneel and straddle it. As I settled onto it she asked, "What do you think? Pretty comfy yes?" I agreed and she continued, "I think it would be a great addition to a Totally Pussy Whipped person's house, yes?" I agreed, knowing that I'd have to make the purchase later.

"Ok," she said, "Let's give that lube a try. I see Reina's penis is eager for attention." The comment didn't get passed me. Reina's Penis: More humiliation, more blood rushing to my aching dick and I didn't care. She squirted the lube into my hand and I started spreading it around and stroking. It felt awesome. So slippery and smooth. There was zero friction and my cock felt like it was in heaven. This was some lube! I pumped away as she stood there looking down at my antics. I hit a rhythm and started to feel the pull of the current that would take me over orgasm falls when she said, "STOP!"

"Were you really going to cum without asking? Who's dick is that?"

"Reina's"

"That's right. It's Reina's now. Not yours. But you don't seem to understand that, Mr."

"I'm sorry. May I please make Reina's dick cum? Please?"

"I don't need your pathetic begging. If Reina's dick is going to cum, it's going to cum the way I want it to, understood." I nodded. "Stand up," she said. "Now let's see how Forever Pussy Whipped feels." I stood up with my hand still on my engorged cock and she said, "Let go of Reina's property." I released my...Reina's...desperate member (It was hard wrapping my head around that concept). She fiddled with the stool and flipped a thing over in the center. It was like a square that spun around. Once flipped, I could see a little hole. About the diameter of a dime. She looked me over, then went to one of the cabinets and opened it. I couldn't see inside from my angle, but she glanced over her shoulder to look at me again and said, "Beginner," to herself. As she strolled back, to my horror, I could see a dildo in her hand. It wasn't life like and it was short and thin. It had about a two inch protrusion on the base like a peg or something...about the diameter of a dime. I swallowed hard. I had connected the dots. Just then she bent down, showing me a full view of her perfect bubble butt and fastened the dildo to the stool so it was jutting upwards. "Now, where did I put the Forever Pussy Whipped?" she asked.

She saw it and grabbed it off the counter and squirted some on the stool dildo and rubbed it all over...slowly and sexily. When finished, she looked at me and said, "Time to take another step down the path." She guided me over to the stool and I stood over it, one leg on either side. "Play with Reina's penis." I was twitching with fear and excitement as I began stroking again in earnest. I was at full mast and starting to feel my building orgasm. As I pumped away, the lady with the red pony tail gently pushed down on my shoulders and said, "You want to know what Forever Pussy Whipped feels like right? That's the only way you will cum in my presence." I nodded and allowed her downward pressure to guide me onto my knees. She positioned the stool so the tip of the dildo was moistly pressing against my anus then sat down in the big chair in front of me. She looked into my eyes with a serious gaze and said, "Now give yourself to Reina even more. Impale yourself on that dildo and yell, 'Reina owns me' when you cum until the last drop is out of you."

As I eased down on the dildo there was a slight moment of resistance as if my anus was saying, "Oh, hell no man!" But the dildo was small and thin, and once past the initial push, I slid down onto it relatively easily. I'm not gay. I have never been attracted to men in any way. But the feeling of my ass being filled up while pumping my cock was overwhelming. I was in joyous sensory overload when she said,

"Up and down, up and down. Fill your ass, hump your hand." I started slowly fucking my own ass as I fisted my cock furiously. The lube at both ends made everything smooth and feel incredible. As my orgasm shot through me I yelled at the top of my lungs, "REINA OWNS ME, REINA OWNS ME, REINA OWNS ME!!!" I slumped over with lube and jizz covering my hands and my ass filled with dildo as I tried to catch my breath and compose myself. There was a long silence before she spoke then all she said was, "Forever Pussy Whipped, it is." She handed me a towel and said clean up your hands and get dressed. Leave the lube in your ass." I did as instructed and followed her towards the door.

"One fuck-myself-for-Reina's-entertainment stool, and a couple bottles of Forever Pussy Whipped right?"

"Yes, please." I replied shamefully.

"Good. Meet me at the counter and I'll ring you up."

When I got to the counter, there were two young couples standing there with amused looks on their faces. I avoided their eyes as they stared at me with smirks and whispered to each other. I'm sure they heard my loud outburst as I came a few moments ago. The door was thin and the room was only a few steps down the hall from the register. I was further humiliated and stood there in hot shame as I waited for the girl with the red pony tail to bring my things out. Of course, after a painful 5 minutes of enduring the snickering behind me, the goddess sauntered out with my stool and lube. The lube was in a clear plastic bag for all to see. The stool was still in its used state with the lubed dildo protruding upwards. The couples behind me had mysteriously stopped snickering, but that didn't cure the moment of my shock and shame.

As she rung me up and asked for my credit card she said, "Be sure to get this home and cleaned up right away. The lube will ruin the leather if you leave it there too long." I nodded, unable to speak. She gave back my credit card and as I signed the receipt she said, "Thanks for stopping by". Then, to drive the final nail into my coffin of humiliation she said, "Oh wait" and put a larger dildo into the clear bag with the lube. "Something to work up to before your next visit." I thanked her quietly and shuffled out with my head down and my new possessions in hand.

PART 6: Coming Soon