Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reina smiled back and spoke to her in a low voice. "My name's Reina."

"I'm Ellora," said the slender pretty brunette who had smiled. "Are you from Trolis?"

Reina assumed the girl meant the city they were in. She shook her head. "No, I'm from . . . the Orient."

The girl nodded as if that was a reasonable thing to say, and Reina felt a bit of satisfaction that she'd guessed right. "What's going to happen to us?" she asked the girl.

That seemed a strange question to the girl. "Do they not have slavery where you're from?"

"Oh, uh, I meant . . . are we going straight to auction?" said Reina quickly.

"Oh," said the girl. "Well, the Auction House is a high end establishment. They will prep us first, and then depending on how you grade, they might send you to straight to auction, or if you are a Prime, they will send you to the Sampling Rooms."

"Prime? That's how they grade you?" Reina thought that was very odd. They were in a strange barbarian world, but it used the same slave grading terminology. "What's below Prime, Select?"

"Yes," nodded the slave girl. "And you can be plus or minus in each grade."

It had been a strange day, and this just added to it. She wondered if she was really on a different world, or just some secluded place on Earth? Reina had never had herself graded, the idea was repugnant, although to her dismay, lots of girls and women were doing it nowadays. Her sister Mai had even started talking about doing it recently, wanting Reina to join her for the sibling discount and grade boost of doing a dual grading. They'd had a big argument about it. Mai spent her career as a lawyer trying to save women from slavery, and she wanted to get graded? "Aren't you curious?" her sister had said. "I bet you'd be a straight up Prime!"

Reina had once admitted to a bit of curiosity, which was why her sister was asking her. Reina had always been a bit lacking in self confidence when it came to her own desirability. But the idea of stripping for a Grader and subjecting herself to some crude sexual inspection? Like hell if she'd volunteer for that. And yet, that very fate was in store for her, she realized with a shudder. "What are the Sampling Rooms," she inquired, dreading the answer.

"Yeah, pretty Oriental like you, you've got a shot at Prime I bet," said the brunette matter of factly. "The Sampling Rooms are where they let wealthy buyers personally check out the Prime merchandise before the auction."

"Check out?" said Reina, her eyebrows raised.

The girl nodded. "Yes, if you're not a virgin, they—"

"Knock off the talking, sluts!" boomed the voice of the slaver. Then there was a loud snap in the air above their heads, and the girl next to Reina screamed at the near miss from the slaver's whip. The girl quickly moved away from Reina, and she knew from her terrified expression it was pointless to ask the girl any more questions. The caravan moved on, and Reina realized how sore her feet were from walking what must have been a mile of cobblestones. The morning sun was also beating on her tanned skin, and though she didn't usually get sunburn, she felt dry and parched. And then suddenly the wagon came to a halt. Reina looked up to see that they had stopped outside a huge wooden building, and in front of them were two heavy metal doors. Hanging above the doors was a sign that read: "Trolis Auction House". Reina gasped, for depicted on the sign was a painting of a muscular, handsome man, surrounded by several kneeling naked girls who each had collars, with slim chains attached that were held in the hand of the man who stood above them. It looked remarkably like the depiction she'd seen on the tag of her slave girl costume.

The metal doors were swinging open, and then the caravan passed through the gates. She turned to see two guards closing the gates behind them. They were in some kind of grand courtyard, and past the side of the wagon, Reina could see a wide stone platform about a meter high in the center of the stone courtyard. It looked like an old hanging platform, and for a second Reina's stomach dropped, until she noticed the wooden beams had various chains and ropes attached. It was an auction block, she realized with a shiver. There were wooden stairs on each side, and various wooden contraptions on the stone platform, including some sort of iron pot. Various ways to display and restrain slaves, she thought, grimacing. Luckily there was no one on the block at the moment, in fact the courtyard was empty. Inside the courtyard were numerous wooden poles, holding lanterns that weren't currently lit. Reina realized the courtyard must be able to hold a lot of visitors.

As soon as the caravan came to a halt in the center of the courtyard, a door in the surrounding walls opened and several men walked out, heading towards them. They wore matching green tunics and black pants, and they moved first to the caged girls in the wagon, unlocking the door and gesturing for the girls to get out, which they quickly did. The three men bound the wrists of the two girls, then clipped a lead to each girl's collar. One of the men then took the two leashes and guided the frightened red-silked girls back toward the door through which they'd entered. The remaining two men joined the slaver and the three of them went to the girls tied to the oars. Reina watched anxiously as one of the guards came to her, unhooking her collar from the oar's rope, then attaching his own lead to Reina's collar. The slaver brought the blond girl on a leash to the man holding Reina's, and handed it to him. Then Reina and the blond girl were pulled by their collars toward the door, and they quickly got their feet moving to keep up with the guard who held their leashes. The guards hardly gave a look at the two naked slave girls they had retrieved. Reina should have felt grateful for the lack of ogling, yet she found their disinterest a bit unnerving. Were these men so used to naked female slaves that they didn't even look?

Inside the door was a long room without windows, only a few cages and a couple of short tables with chairs, but it was empty of people. The guards brought Reina and the blond girl over in front of one of the tables, where there were several wooden stocks suspended from the ceiling. The guard brought Reina over to one of them, then untied the leather string that bound her wrists. Reina briefly thought of attempting escape, but decided to lay low until she had a better idea of what she was getting into. The guard brought her arms in front of her and retied the leather, loosely so her wrists had some slack between them, which Reina thought was odd. Then he lifted her arms up by the leather bindings, and skillfully locked the wooden stock onto her two wrists, high above her head. He then left, leaving Reina pulling on the wooden stocks to test them. They held her well, with her arms high above her head. She looked to her left, and the blond girl was maybe two or three meters away, suspended by her wrists as well.

After a minute or two went by and nobody came, Reina took advantage of the time to think. The old lady from the store had referred to this place as "her world", but that could mean anything. She wasn't dreaming - no dream had ever felt so real, and lasted so long. So it was reality of some sort. Reina watched a lot of sci-fi and fantasy movies, though she'd never believed any of that was real. But now her instincts told her she had to assume this world was real, if she was going to survive in it.

It was the appearance of her boss Ellis that confused her. She had just seen Ellis earlier in the day, so he could not have changed his appearance (lost weight!) in such a short time. So what did that mean? Was this future Ellis? Historical fiction Ellis? Alternative reality Ellis? But whatever he was, he still seemed to be her boss, since he'd referred to their office, and the way he spoke made him seem like her manager. But if Ellis was here, maybe someone else from her world was too? Mai? Reina could use a slavery lawyer right now. Her father was away on business, but where was Mai?

She hadn't spoken to the blond girl, so she thought she'd give it a shot. "I'm Reina," she said.

"I'm Cassandra," said the blond, giving her a weak attempt at a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Cassandra," said Reina, trying to be cheerful. "What's next, do you think?"

The blond girl shrugged. "I think this is where they grade us. Have you ever been graded?"

"Oh god, no," said Reina, with a look of disgust. Then she looked at the other girl carefully. "Have you?"

"Mmm-hmm," said the blond, cheerfully. "I was graded a Select +!"

Reina gaped at her. "What? Why were you graded?"

"My uncle bought it for my 18th birthday last year!" said the blond girl, her eyes beaming.

"Your uncle?" said Reina. That was odd. "Did . . . your father approve of this?"

"Oh no!" giggled the girl. "He'd be afraid I'd self enslave. Which I did, hehe!"

"What?" blurted Reina, looking at the girl. "You volunteered for this?"

"Mmm, hmm," said the girl. "My mother and father really need the coin, but they'd never let me do it if I asked them. But you know, I'm the oldest, with two little brothers, so I'm doing it for them."

"Oh god," said Reina. "My mother did the same thing, to help my father and my sister and me."

"Really?" said the girl, elated. "She must be so happy now! Does she like being a slave?"

"I don't know," said Reina quietly. "She was bought by a very rich man, no one ever saw her again."

"Oh no, I'm sorry!" said the girl, her mood suddenly darkening. "I hope she's alright . . ."

"You don't worry the same thing will happen to you?" said Reina, incredulous.

"Oh, nah," said the girl dismissively. "I saved myself for this. I'm still a virgin. I want my first time to be when I'm in chains, with my new master. He'll be handsome, and skilled, and gentle!"

"Hmm," said Reina. "Sounds better than my first time."

Both girls jerked to attention when the door behind the tables suddenly swung open, and in walked a large, muscular man wearing no shirt. When he turned to look at them, Reina gasped in shock. Just like she had recognized Ellis instantly, despite his unusual appearance and clothing, she recognized Agent Huntly instantly.

"Reina?" said Huntly, stopping in front of the two girls and staring at Reina.

"Huntly! Oh thank god!" exclaimed Reina. The agent looked different, his hair was much longer than his usual military crew cut, and he was more tanned, without any visible tan lines on his arms or chest. And his chest, oh my god, she thought. The man looked even more jaw-droppingly impressive than usual. She was just glad he was wearing pants, a dark drawstring style she'd seen was common here. Then she remembered she was naked.

"I'd heard you got arrested," said Huntly. "What did you do, girl?"

"Huh-what?" murmured Reina, as Huntly moved to stand in front of her. All she could think of was that she was naked and bound before the painfully attractive Hunkly. Her tummy tightened up and her throat felt dry, as she looked up at the man who always made her stutter like an idiot.

"Your arrest, what happened?" said Huntly, who seemed as oblivious as ever of his effect on her.

"I don't know!" exclaimed Reina, snapping out of her stupor. "I ran into Ellis, but he wouldn't tell me everything."

"Ellis, yeah," nodded Huntly. "Your boss, I've met him."

Reina frowned. "Well, yeah, he's your boss too, knucklehead," she said, the insult slipping out as it always did when she was nervous.

"What do you mean? He's not my boss," said Huntly, looking confused. "Did you hit your head or something?" Then his eyes widened. "Yes, the maid said you passed out when you got arrested. Must have hit your head."

Reina looked at him strangely. "Maid?" She must have been one of her father's maids since he had a big estate. "Well, I did hit my head, but I didn't forget we work together . . ."

Huntly sighed. "Reina, we don't work together. I work on your dad's estate, I was there repairing the stone wall this morning when you got arrested, remember? Oh sorry, I guess you don't remember."

Reina shook her head. Her dad had a stone wall? Did she live in a castle? "What are you talking about, silly! Huntly, we work together, we're buddies, remember?"

Huntly shook his head. "No Reina, honey. We're not buddies, you see me out working sometimes and you like to come out and flirt with me, to get me in trouble for not working. I told you I have two jobs that are really important to me, but I guess it's fun for you."

Reina was still shaking her head. "No, that can't be . . ." She wasn't like that! Then her eyes narrowed. "Hunt, are you messing with me right now?"

Huntly suddenly looked impatient. "Look, Reina, I'm sorry about what happened to you, really I am. And maybe the slave doctor can have a look at your head. But right now you're going to get me in trouble again for not doing my job, so I have to get to work."

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Reina, her mind still trying to understand how Huntly could be here, and not be the Huntly she knew. It was Huntly, clearly. But it wasn't her Huntly. The other bizarre thing was Reina didn't even seem like herself in this world. Flirt with a handiman, to get him in trouble for not working? She'd never do that, would she? Reina's attention was drawn back to Huntly as he moved to the table and picked up a wooden tablet with what looked like paper on it. Then she frowned. "Wait, you work here?"

Huntly sighed with impatience. "Yes, Reina. I've worked here for years. You never cared enough to ask."

Reina gulped. "What is your job here?" she asked, softly.

"I do new slave grading, obviously," said Huntly. "And I'll do you first. Just let me get this girl over to prep, I'll be right back."

Reina gasped softly. "You're a slave grader . . ." Reina couldn't think of what to say, the world seemed to be upside down. She stood there in a daze as Huntly removed the other girl from the stocks, retied her wrists behind her back, and then walked her to one of the doors. Cassandra looked back and gave Reina a wink, which only confused her. Huntly opened the door, and a very large broad-shouldered man in a green shirt was standing there.

"Take her to get cleaned up," said Huntly to the man, handing him the slender blond girl.

"Has she been appraised already?" said the man, hesitating.

"Not yet, she doesn't look like Prime material, so just get her bathed and cleaned up, by then I should be done with this one."

The man nodded and took the blond girl with him, and Huntly closed the door, then walked over toward Reina. Now alone with the handsome Huntly, she felt her belly tighten and she wished she had some form of clothing to hide her nakedness.

"The appraisal process can get the girls a little ragged, the Primes in particular," said Huntly in explanation. "So we usually bathe them after the process, not before."

Reina swallowed heavily, but was afraid to ask what he meant by 'ragged.' Huntly brought the chair over and sat down before the standing girl.

"Hunt," she started anxiously. "C-could you like, um, could you give me something to wear?" Reina laughed nervously. "I—I mean, it feels weird to be n-naked in front of you!"

"I don't think it feels weird," said Huntly, shrugging. "What would you like to wear?"

Reina laughed again, her nervous laugh sounding ridiculous to herself. "Uh . . . a sweater, perhaps?" You're such an idiot, she thought.

"I don't know what that is," said Huntly. "Maybe after your grading I can get you some silks, how about that?"

"Ah, okay, t-thank you," said Reina, wondering why Hunk-ly always turned her into an idiot when he was nearby.

"Now then," said Huntly, holding his table. "Answer the questions please. I tell all the girls, if you answer honestly, you're more likely to find a master you desire," said Huntly.

"I don't desire a master, Huntly!" hissed Reina. Then she frowned. "Sorry, uh . . ." Don't apologize to him, she thought.

"Well if your selling price is too low, you'll be staying here with us. We'd put you in one of our pleasure slave training programs to boost your value." Huntly was looking up at her. "But you'll sell well above the limit, the pretty Orientals are rare and highly prized."

Reina blushed, cursing herself silently for the surge of pride his words instilled in her chest.

"Moving on. Ok then, are you a virgin?" Huntly chuckled. "That would be a NO," he said, marking something on a wooden tablet in his hand.

"No?" said Reina. "H-how do you know that?"

Huntly looked up in surprise. "Oh, uh, sorry dear . . . I saw you once through your bedroom window. Dunno who the guy was, but he looked pretty deep," added Huntly, "well, deep enough," he corrected himself, chuckling again.

Reina was mortified, until she remembered she'd never lived in her dad's estate, he didn't even have an estate. So whomever Huntly saw in the window having sex was . . . alternate Reina? It made her head spin.

"Have you had sex with another female? Does it interest you?" said Huntly, moving on down his list.

"No and no!" exclaimed Reina. "Huntly, stop with the questions, t-this is so wrong! I don't belong here!"

Huntly if he heard her, was ignoring her completely. He moved down the list, mumbling to himself. "Did you voluntarily enslave. No. Have you been graded? No, daddy's little girl would never do that!" Then he looked up at Reina for confirmation.

"No!" huffed Reina. Hunk-ly wasn't the same person here, but he was just as irritating, she decided.

"Age," said Huntly. "Wait, I know that . . . 21."

"I'm 27," corrected Reina. Hunk-ly was never good at math.

Huntly chuckled. "Nice try. I know you're 21, cause your dad pitched that big party for you last month, remember? Oh, sorry, I forgot about your memory loss. Anyway, I know cause I had to help clean up that mess. And no, you didn't help, daddy's girl doesn't clean," he said, mocking her voice.

Reina's jaw fell open. "Huntly, I'm not like that! I'm not a spoiled rich girl!"

"Well, not anymore, that's for sure," chuckled Huntly, reaching around to slap Reina on her bare ass.

That drew a gasp of shock from Reina. Back home, she'd almost have welcomed that from the handsome agent who had no interest in her. But it was an entirely different thing when she was naked and enchained. Huntly was looking at his sheet. "Hmm, says here you got a 20 year slavery sentence. You must have done something bad, little Reina."

Reina gasped. "20 years? No, no, no . . ." she murmured, the walls suddenly closing in on her. "Huntly, look, you have to talk to Ellis, he knows who set me up. This is all a mistake!"

Huntly smiled at her. "Oh I know you don't belong here, hon. All the new slave girls say that. Now open your mouth."

Reina warily opened her mouth, and Ellis looked inside, checking her teeth. When he was done, she glared at him. Who did he think he was, a dentist? She reminded herself it was standard grading procedure, at least back home.

"Good teeth, no gum problems. Now let's test your sensitivity, shall we?" said Ellis, cheerfully.

"What?" squeaked Reina. Huntly ignored her and put the wooden tablet down on the table. Then he moved around behind Reina, as she watched him warily. Huntly had always made her weak in the knees, and that was when she was fully clothed. Now, naked and bound before the shirtless man, she felt small and vulnerable, and when his hands reached up to the side of her head and began to caress her ears and neck, she jumped in shock.

"Oh, you're a jumpy one, I can see that already," said Huntly, his fingers pulling Reina's hair back so he could gently explore her exposed neck and ears.

"Huntly, w-what are you doing?" she asked, her voice sounding oddly high pitched. Her heart was beating in her chest, as every inch of her body was aware of how close he was standing. And now he was touching her!