Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 02

Story Info
Reina encounters her coworkers and gets slave graded.
15.7k words
4.79
17.6k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers

Dear readers,

This chapter was too long so I'm breaking it into two chapters. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Reina's story is getting longer than I anticipated, and I'm sure Reina wishes it were shorter. Thank you all for the wonderfully supportive feedback, and don't worry, I will start working on Agent in a week or two.

xoxo

Tanuki

"Ellis, it is you!" Reina cried with a huge sigh of relief, her happiness to see a familiar face overcoming the shame of being naked before her boss. "You can't imagine how happy I am to see you!" She looked around for the caravan slaver, but he wasn't around, and the driver wasn't looking in their direction. Ellis was now standing a little closer than was comfortable for Reina. Her boss had never seen her naked, and the way he kept looking at her made her blush and want to cover herself. Then she turned suspicious. "Uh Ellis, did you . . . how long were you standing there?"

Ellis smiled sheepishly. "Well, I must admit, I was curious to see how you would handle three sets of male hands touching you."

"Ellis!" Reina gasped, reddening from head to toe. She gave Ellis a pleading look. "Can you get me out of here now?"

Ellis chuckled. "You want me to buy you? I'm flattered."

Reina groaned. "Ellis, don't joke! You have to do something, the woman said I'm to be sold at auction!"

"Well, of course," said Ellis. "That's what they do to corrupt government officials. Well, the pretty female ones anyway."

Reina's eyes went wide. "Corrupt? What are you talking about?"

Ellis looked at her strangely. "What's wrong with you girl, did you get hit on the head or something?"

A light bulb went on in Reina's head. Maybe she was suffering from some kind of concussion. "I don't know!" she exclaimed, keeping her voice down. "I was pursuing a suspect, and I went into this like, costume store . . . and there was this old woman, who . . . uh, well she got me to try on this slave girl costume - stupid I know! And the next thing I knew, I was here, in this crazy place, in a cage! This guy put me in his slave caravan, thinking I was a slave! Can you believe it? What a nightmare!"

Ellis was just looking at her with a strange expression. "So . . . you really don't remember what you did to get thrown in chains?"

"I didn't do anything, Ellis!" protested Reina. "That old woman tricked me into . . . stepping on this stone platform, and, the next thing I knew, I was here, in a cage!"

Ellis shook his head in amazement. Suddenly he reached up, past her ear, and placed his hand gently on the back of Reina's head.

"Ow!" said Reina, when he touched a sore spot on her head. She hadn't noticed it before.

"Yes, you hit your head," said Ellis. "You must have memory loss, it happens sometimes when you hit your head too hard."

Reina's eyes widened. She didn't remember hitting her head in the store, but maybe she'd forgotten that also? "Wait a minute," she said. "You saw me hit my head, in the store?"

Ellis shook his head. "I don't know what store you're talking about. You hit your head when you fainted, when they told you your sentence."

Reina gasped, her stomach dropping in fear. "Sentence? What sentence?"

Ellis sighed. "To slavery, dummy. You don't remember the official who showed up at your father's estate to arrest you?"

Reina felt her stomach drop out. "No! I don't remember any of that!" She looked up at her boss with her big brown eyes wide open in fear. "Please, Ellis, tell me everything! What happened? What do they think I did?"

Ellis took a step back, chuckling. "Calm down, girl, it'll come back to you. Just give it a day or two and you'll remember everything." Then he put his hand to his chin. "Although by then, you could be on your way to some port city whore house. Oh, sorry, whores get paid, so you wouldn't be—"

"Ellis!" hissed Reina, frantic. "Please be serious! You have to tell me, I'm begging you!"

Ellis smiled at the pleading look on her face. "Well Reina . . . to beg properly, you really need to be on your knees, no?"

Reina looked at him as if he'd grown another fat head. "Ellis, for once, cut out the innuendo, please! Look at me!" she said, trying to gesture with her hands behind her back.

"Oh, I am looking at you," smiled Ellis, making a motion of looking her body up and down. "And you're even finer than I imagined. You've been holding out on me, keeping yourself all bundled up at work. If I'm going to help you, I'd like something in return. Get on your knees."

Reina stared at him, looking into his eyes. After a moment, she decided he was serious, and when he was that way, he usually got his way. This was Ellis after all. He never missed a chance to tease her, or to ogle her. With a sigh of annoyance, Reina got to her knees, an awkward maneuver with her hands bound behind her. "There," she said with a huff. "Now tell me what happened to me!"

Ellis ignored her order. "Assume the pleasure slave position first," he commanded.

"Ellis!" hissed Reina. "Stop fooling around, we don't have much time!"

Ellis didn't smile this time. "No, dear. You don't have much time. Spread your legs as wide as you can, and push out your chest. That's the position." Reina just stared up at him, incredulous, but he just stood there expectantly, waiting for her to comply.

"Oh hell," said Reina, finally. She spread her thighs wide, balanced on her ankles, an uncomfortable position, she soon realized.

"Get down off your ankles, they don't do it that way," said Ellis. "It would get uncomfortable after a while."

"Oh, we wouldn't want that!" grumbled Reina, before she went down on her calves, wincing at the feel of the hard stone.

"Wider, and stick your chest out like you're presenting those lovely titties to me," commanded Ellis, waving his hand down at the kneeling girl.

Reina opened her mouth to protest, but what would be the point. Instead she just tried to widen her thighs a little more, then pushed her chest out. When she looked up at Ellis to see if he found her posture acceptable, she blushed at the appreciative look he was giving her. The position was clearly designed to display and humiliate females, and it was working. Kneeling like this before her boss, she truly felt like a slave, and the feeling was unnerving. Even worse, there was a growing crowd behind Ellis that was getting a spectacular view.

"That's very nice," purred Ellis. "I didn't know you had such nice big round breasts, girl. You're always hiding them from me. And if you were mine, I'd shear that cute little tuft of hair between your legs, keep you nice and bare." Then he leaned a little closer. "You know Reina, you look a little wet down there, is this turning you on?"

"Ellis!" gasped Reina, snapping her thighs shut, her face burning with heat. "Please, this is humiliating enough without your comments! I . . . I did what you asked, now can you just tell me what happened?"

Ellis was silent, but he gestured with his hands, and Reina reluctantly spread her thighs wide again. She did feel wet down between her legs, and she felt lightheaded. The crowd of onlookers wasn't helping. It was so unfair, she couldn't control her body's reactions. "Please, Ellis?" she said, quietly.

Ellis looked at her for a long moment, then finally he nodded. "Well, you are doing such a nice display that I'll tell you a little. Now keep in mind I only know this because the officials showed up at the office to question me after your arrest. They told me they've been suspecting someone in our office of extorting money from the people we've been investigating. This went on for years, and involved a lot of money. Someone tipped off the authorities, and they came to your father's estate to search it. They found something and arrested you."

Reina was shocked. "Extortion? I'd never do such a thing, you know that, Ellis." Of that she was 100% sure. So that meant a mistake, or worse, a setup.

"Oh I know," said Ellis. "I told them that, but they found evidence, very incriminating evidence they said. I was a little surprised at the sentence they gave you. Perhaps because your father was away on business, otherwise he might have been able to talk to them."

"My father wasn't home?" said Reina. If her father in this world was a wealthy estate owner, he might have some sway with the officials.

"No, sorry, I forgot about your memory loss," said Ellis shaking his head. "His boat is supposedly returning in three days."

Damn, she thought. This world seemed primitive, technologically. Her father probably didn't even know what happened to her if he was far away. Reina frowned, deep in thought. If they had evidence it was unlikely a mistake. That meant a setup. Pretty young women were set up in enslavement schemes all the time, that was why she had a job. Where there was slavery, there probably was entrapment. "Who tipped them off?" she demanded.

Ellis froze as if in thought. "Oh, I . . . that's not really for me to say," he said, after a long pause. "You know how you are when you feel you've been wronged."

At home, Reina was a bit of a shy flower. At work, she was vindictive and tenacious, like a wolverine. "Ellis, you have to tell me! Someone we work with? Someone I put in jail?"

Ellis looked down at the girl, her thighs spread wide and breasts pushed out, and he suddenly looked thoughtful. "I suppose . . . if you knew who set you up, you could tell the authorities before you were auctioned. They might hold off on the sale at least temporarily, if you gave them evidence in your defense. Because once you're sold, it's too late, you're someone's property and no longer have any rights to a reprieve. They could find a signed confession from whoever set you up after that, and you'd still remain a slave."

Reina's eyes went wide with hope. "Yes, yes, Ellis! I can tell them when we get to the auction house!" Her worst nightmare might not have to come true.

Ellis looked down at her. "Such a pity though, I was looking forward to bidding on you."

"What?" squeaked Reina, looking up at her boss.

Ellis gave her a forlorn look. "How else would a fat middle aged man like me ever get a chance at a goddess like you?"

"Oh, Ellis," murmured Reina, blushing a deep red. Seeing the look of longing on his face was unexpectedly touching. She was more used to his lecherous looks and suggestive comments. "I . . . I'll make it up to you when I get out, I promise!"

Ellis laughed, but his expression was without humor. "Oh sure," he said, nodding. "Sure you will. A pretty girl says she'll make it up to you, that's got to be worth something."

Reina suddenly sensed the urgency. How long had the caravan been stopped? "Please, Ellis, you have to tell me before the slaver comes back!" she hissed, quietly.

Ellis sighed, and opened his mouth to speak, then he paused. "You could make it up to me now, Reina."

"What?" said Reina, confused. Then her eyes widened when she saw Ellis reaching from the string at the front of his pants. "Ellis, what are you doing?" she breathed, her throat feeling constricted.

Ellis undid the string, and reached in, pulling out an already semi-erect cock. Reina gasped at the sight of it. It was a day of firsts, and now she was staring at her boss' surprisingly large cock.

"Reina, if you want to know who ratted on you, I expect payment up front. I cum in your mouth, and you get the name." Ellis seemed to be growing more certain, more assertive, and it frightened her.

"Ellis, y-you . . . I mean . . . I . . ." stammered Reina, her brain confused as she stared transfixed at the thick appendage that was eye level with her kneeling position. His cock looked too large for the man to which it was attached. It was darker than his skin, and uncircumcised, which surprised her since he was white.

"Act like a slave girl, or you'll soon be one . . . for good," commanded Ellis, his tone getting more serious. Then he stepped toward her. "Up on your knees, Reina," he commanded. "If you want that name, your ticket to freedom, you better get cracking."

As the large head of his cock moved closer to her face, Reina was frozen like a deer in the headlights, her head spinning at the turn events had taken. It was inconceivable, that her boss was asking for a blow job in exchange for her freedom, although viewed that way, she realized it was a cheap price. But how could he??

"You don't have time to think about it, girl," said Ellis, looking about. "It's now or never. This will be impossible once the caravan is moving aga—ohh!" Ellis moaned suddenly, for Reina had leaned forward and gone straight for his outstretched cock, taking its swollen head into her open mouth. "Oh, well . . . that's a surprise . . . I didn't think—ohh. Oh yeah, like that," sighed Ellis. "Oh, my god, that's good!"

Reina pulled off his cock. "Ellis, please stop talking!" she whispered, between gasps for breath. His running commentary made the shame of her task all the more unbearable.

"Oh, sorry dear," said Ellis. Then he bent a little to lower his stiffly angled member and pushed himself through the opening of Reina's inviting lips. She closed her eyes, for she couldn't bear to look at the thick member going in and out of her mouth. The shame of sucking on her boss' cock was almost unbearable, but she needed that name. She didn't have time to get cute, so she focused on sliding the warm shaft in and out of her mouth, using her tongue to provide friction on the underside. She wanted to close her ears as well, so she wouldn't have to listen to her boss grunting and groaning. With her arms tied behind her, it took good body control to move her head back and forth without losing her balance, but years of training and sports had given her a toned, well balanced physique. Ellis' cock had swollen to full erectness now, such that it was pushing up against the top of her mouth, and she was afraid if she pulled back too far, it would pop out and she'd have to get off her knees to get it back in her mouth. She didn't have the largest mouth, so his fully swollen cock was filling her completely, and she risked opening one eye to have a look. She sighed in dismay when she realized she was only taking in half of his considerable length with each down stroke.

With her eyes closed, Reina also hadn't noticed the crowd moving closer, but now she could see they were surrounded. There were a dozen men and a few women standing there, watching her servicing Ellis on her knees, and when they saw her eyes open they started cheering. Men were clapping and slapping each other on the back, pointing at the slave girl on her knees, working the cock like her life depended on it, which it did.

"Look at that slut go, she's a natural!" said a man.

"Nah, she's an amateur, no skill," said another.

"She's makes up for it with her eagerness though," said a third.

"Bitch deserves to be a slave," said a woman with disgust.

Reina thought she would die of shame, but she closed her eyes and kept at it, concentrating on the grave importance of finishing her task.

"Oh shit!" said Ellis above her. "The caravan chief is back! Oh shit, oh shit!"

Reina opened her eyes again and looked to the right without stopping her in and out motion. Sure enough, the caravan slaver was returning, though he was a ways away, and the horses were still tied up, so she had some time. She'd given a few blow jobs to boyfriends before, and it never took long to get the men to cum. Suddenly she felt Ellis' hand in her hair, and then he pushed himself deep into her mouth, his cockhead filling the back of her throat. Reina's eyes went wide in panic for she couldn't breathe, and she began to gag, but then Ellis pulled her head back, letting her catch her breath through her nose. Then he pushed deep into her throat, making her gag and choke again. Reina couldn't help struggling, pushing her head back away from Ellis' cock, but he just pushed his hips forward and buried himself just as deep. With her arms tied behind her, Ellis had complete control of her and was forcefully working her back and forth on his full length, ignoring her muffled protests and choking sounds. Reina had never let a man grab her head and control her like this, and the feeling was a bit frightening and terribly humiliating. Resigned to her task, she tried her best to widen her throat, breath through her nose and take him in as best she could.

Judging by the grunting sounds Ellis was making, and the slight taste of cum in her mouth, he had to be close, and Reina found herself moaning a bit in anticipation of success. "Yes, yes," groaned Ellis, enjoying the sound of Reina's soft feminine noises as he buried his cock in her throat. Then a booming voice bounced off the stone street and wooden walls of the houses nearby. "Hey, you can't do that!" It was the voice of the caravan chief. "Let her go right now, you thief." Reina tried to speak but her voice was reduced to garbled noises by Ellis' swollen cock. She tried to pull herself off the man but his hand in her hair kept her in place. Let me off for a second so I can explain it to the slaver, she thought; the man probably thought Ellis was raping her.

"Just a little more," groaned Ellis to the slaver, still working the struggling girl's head back and forth.

"Another second and I'll remove that auction ticket from your chest," said the slaver, now marching toward them. Perhaps the presence of an intimidating man was too much for Ellis, for Reina suddenly felt his thick member soften in her mouth. Moaning, she tried to will him to cum, licking and sucking frantically, but after another couple of strokes, he was clearly losing the mood, and he backed away, his slick semi-erect cock sliding from Reina's lips with a wet sucking sound before he sheepishly tucked it back into his pants.

Reina knelt there panting, licking the saliva from her lips as the slaver walked up to stand next to her. "Get up, slave," he said, his voice gentler than before. "I'm sorry I let that happen. Taking a piss is a long ordeal for me these days." Then he turned to Ellis. "Get out of here. If I see you trying to get free service again, you'll be banned from the Auction House." Then the slaver went back to the carriage and hopped up, gesturing to the driver.

"Ellis, please, the name!" hissed Reina before he could walk away.

Ellis turned and looked at her for a long moment, then shook his head with a grin. "Thank you, Reina. You're no expert, but I enjoyed your enthusiasm. I think you have a good career ahead of you. Too bad I didn't have time to cum in your mouth, so I guess the deal is off, huh?" Reina began sputtering indignations, but Ellis just waved. "I'll see you at the Auction House, love." Then he disappeared into the crowd. Reina shouted his name several times, but he was gone. The rope tugged on Reina's collar and she stumbled forward, feeling like a fool. She'd had her boss' cock in her mouth like an eager little slave slut, and had nothing to show for it. Even worse, she still had no idea who'd set her up, and after she was auctioned off, that bit of information would cease to matter. As the caravan moved slowly on through the city, Reina felt the pit in her stomach growing. The noose was growing tighter - she had to find a way out of this nightmare, and fast!

Reina didn't think she would ever get used to the staring. As the caravan wound its way through the city streets, men and women all took the opportunity to stare, and even touch as the slave girls marched by. Once a man tried to grab her, and she had to kick him in the balls to keep him at bay. The surroundings were noisy enough that the slaver hadn't even noticed the stricken man's cry of pain, and the caravan kept on rolling.

The street suddenly began to narrow, and without stopping the caravan, the slaver reached back and lifted dowel pins from the poles that held the five outboard slave girls. This allowed the poles to move freely, and he shouted at the girls to move closer to the wagon. Reina moved her pole behind the wagon where there were two more slave girls walking close together. Both girls looked at Reina, one of them giving her a half hearted smile.

Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers