Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Giving up so soon?" said a familiar female voice from over to Reina's left. "Agent Sayama, what would your supervisors say?"

Reina gasped, looking toward the source of the voice. "You!" she hissed. It was the old woman, or young woman, whatever the hell she was.

She heard a female chuckle, and then suddenly the room grew bright as the woman pried off her blindfold. She knelt down next to Reina, her beautiful orange and yellow silk dress billowing out and then settling as the woman stopped moving. She smiled mischievously. "Such a good girl are you, look at that glow!" Then she winked at Reina. "Was I right, about your first orgasm as a slave girl?"

Reina's jaw fell open, and then she blushed bright red. Her embarrassment only grew when she saw the woman's knowing grin. Then her embarrassment turned to indignation. "You did this to me! Get me out of here, you witch!"

The woman raised her eyebrows. "Now now, was it me who eagerly sucked her boss' cock? Was it me who promised to be a good little Oriental slave slut? Was it me who took pleasure in being trussed up like a Christmas turkey, who had a wild orgasm at the hands of her Grader?"

Reina just gaped at her in horror. "I—I couldn't . . . that's so unfair!" she wailed, tears forming in her eyes. She bowed her head in shame. "You don't know what it's like . . . they whipped me, and spanked me, and stuck this damn thing in my . . . my butt! I tried to fight them, I tried to resist!"

Reina felt a soft hand caressing her head. "Oh, my dear, of course I know. I created your costume, remember? It was designed for strong-willed, independent women like you. And trust me, I know what all my special costumes feel like."

Reina suddenly looked up in shock, and saw the truth in the woman's beautiful brown eyes. "You do?" she asked, softly.

"Mm-hmm," nodded the woman, with a warm smile. "And this one is my personal favorite. Well, that's not quite true, the tinkerbell costume is really spectacular, and not just because of the flying! Did you know how many men have a tinkerbell fantasy? My goodness!" She saw Reina blinking in confusion and rubbed her head affectionately. "No matter, dear. If you truly wish to return home, you must solve the mystery of the costume, that's all."

Reina's eyes grew big. "Yes! The mystery! I was set up, and I need to find out who did it, is that right?"

The woman smiled. "Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a mystery, would it? Isn't this fun?" She added, smiling with glee. Then she turned serious. "But my dear, Reina, I should warn you, you must solve this mystery before you are officially branded a slave. Or there will be no more returning to your precious former life."

Reina looked at her carefully. "Branded a slave, you mean when I'm sold at auction?"

The woman smiled cheerfully. "Oh no, you will officially be a slave when they burn that red hot poker into your cute little bottom. It's done immediately after the auction."

Reina's heart seized up in her chest. "B-branded???" she stammered. "I'm to be branded?"

"Mmm, hmm," nodded the woman. "With the House's special brand. It's quite beautiful! The brand informs everyone you are a pleasure slave. But it also means you'll be living the rest of your life here, as a permanent guest in my charming little world."

"No, no, no," wailed Reina, her breathing coming in short bursts. "I can't . . . I can't be branded . . ."

"It's quite unpleasant," said the woman, wrinkling her nose. "The smell of burning flesh, the screaming and weeping of the slave girls. And worst of all, knowing once you're branded, your old life will be gone forever. But I'll tell you a little secret," said the woman, leaning in close to whisper. "When I said I've tried out the costume, I didn't mean I went that far! I . . . skipped that part, creator's privilege. I'm not crazy, you know," she added, chuckling softly.

Reina leaned in toward the woman, her voice tortured and desperate. "Please, m-maam, you can send me home, I know you can! Please get me out of here! I'm begging you, I'll do anything!"

The woman giggled softly. "Yes, you already have!" Then she pursed her pretty red lips. "But mmm, no, I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. I'd help you if I could, you're such a sweet girl. But I'm afraid there is only one way home." Then she leaned in and winked at Reina. "But I can tell you, you're on the right track! Keep your wits about you, and well, try to enjoy yourself. Don't be such a Debbie Downer. It's all about the journey, not the destination."

"The destination is a branding!" cried Reina, her throat feeling like someone was strangling her. "And my enslavement!"

"It's quite a pickle, isn't it?" said the woman. She got to her feet then, and moved around to Reina's back left side, before kneeling again. "Yes, they'll place it right here," she said, touching Reina just above and to the left of the crack between her ass cheeks. "It's a very sensitive spot, unfortunately. Many a proud, strong female has broken after being branded." Then she gave Reina a sharp spank on the same spot. "They won't be able to discipline your lovely bottom for a few days. But the good news is once you get past that, the life of a pleasure slave is quite rewarding. Don't knock it til you try it!"

Reina felt her heart sinking. The woman wasn't or couldn't help her. But at least she knew how to escape her fate. Solve the mystery and she'd be going home. And the woman confirmed she was on the right track.

"My boss Ellis knows who set me up," she said.

"Yes," nodded the woman. "Or so he claims. A pity he took too long to cum. Perhaps because he used his slave girl this morning."

"W-what?" said Reina, confused. "Are you saying Ellis has a slave girl?"

"Oh yes," said the woman. "All the senior tax collectors do. A lovely girl, Select Plus she is. But he tires of her." Then she looked at Reina and smiled. "Perhaps he wants to replace her with you?"

"What?" squeaked Reina. "No!"

The woman looked up suddenly as if hearing something, then turned to Reina. "I must be going now, dear. I wish you luck." She turned away, then suddenly turned back to Reina. "Oh, I almost forgot," she said, giggling, a soothing musical sound. She reached up and slid the blindfold over Reina's eyes.

Reina felt panic setting in when the blindfold took her sight. "Wait, y-you said he's a tax collector? He's not an . . ."

"FBI agent?" giggled the woman from behind Reina. "There's no FBI here, silly. Oops, I have to go. Ciao, bella," said the woman, patting Reina on the head. At that moment, Reina heard the sound of the door opening across the room.

"Ah, you're still here," she heard the voice of Huntly say. Reina froze, expecting Huntly to react to the strange woman in the room, but instead he moved over to sit down next to her, pulling off the blindfold. Reina turned her head to look around, but they were alone in the room, the woman had vanished. How did she do that?

"That was strange," said Huntly. "There was no one there at the front gate. A waste of time."