Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're done, why are we going in the bath?" said Reina, feeling lightheaded after all the stimulation.

"You'll see," said the redhead cheerfully, helping Reina climb into the surprisingly hot water, which came up to above her hips. "Sit, dear, and just relax for a few minutes."

"It's so hot!" said Reina, sitting down and leaning back against the side of the bath. The temperature was like that of a Japanese onsen, which she'd experienced as an exchange student in university. The water came up to her shoulders, and being so hot, she found it a little hard to breath.

"It's a natural hot spring," said the brunette. "Isn't it wonderful?"

Indeed it did feel fantastic, Reina thought. She could feel her muscles relaxing already. The two women sat down on the edge of the bath where it was dry, both of them smiling down at Reina as she leaned back and enjoyed the feel of the hot bath.

"How did you end up here?" said the redhead, smiling down at her.

"Well, that's a long story," said Reina, not sure she should tell them the truth. "It seems I was arrested for . . . I'm not sure what for, because I hit my head and don't remember."

"You're the tax collector!" said the brunette. "I heard about you from the Slave Master . . . well, I overheard really," she corrected herself with a giggle. "They don't tell us anything."

Reina turned to her in alarm. "What did you hear?"

"I heard we got a female tax collector who was stealing money or something, I forget the word he used. You must be so smart, to be a tax collector!"

Just like Huntly had said, she was a tax collector in this world. How odd, thought Reina. The investigators must have found some evidence of wrongdoing in her home. Which meant it was probably planted there.

"I bet you have a lot of enemies," said the redhead. "Maybe some of them will be bidding for you tonight!"

Reina stiffened. She was right. A tax collector probably was a very unpopular person here. Anyone could have set her up! But was she set up to just get rid of her, to maybe stifle an investigation? Or was she set up by someone who wanted to own her? Perhaps he wanted to punish her for being targeted in an investigation? Reina shuddered at that possibility.

"Don't worry, honey," said the brunette, patting Reina on the shoulder. "You're a Prime, so there will only be a few who can afford you. Brigga here was a Prime Minus in her day, remember Bri?"

"Mmm, hmm," said the brunette proudly. "I was the prettiest girl in my village, meant for the elder's son. The slavers came and took all the girls of age."

"That's horrible!" exclaimed Reina. "I can't imagine."

"Oh yes, it was," nodded the woman, "to see your friends and village mothers taken away in chains." Reina could see she had beautiful features dulled a bit with age, and she'd maintained a stunning figure. "I knew nothing of sex back then. So they put me through pleasure slave training, right here in the Auction House."

"After three weeks of that, you were an eager little slut!" giggled the redhead. Brigga splashed her with water and they both laughed.

"Yes, I served in the House for 20 years, before they moved me to Bath and Courtyard duty."

"In 20 years you served the entire country on your back," said the redhead, laughing as she got splashed again.

"And you've had your mouth on every cock for a hundred leagues," retaliated Brigga.

"I do love a good cock," said the redhead, looking off into the distance while licking her lips.

"Shori's husband never satisfied her," said Brigga, pointing a thumb at the redhead. "When she got bored and had an affair, he sold her to the House."

"He did me a big favor!" laughed Shori.

Reina felt for her, despite the fact she didn't seem resentful. Japan had instituted such a law, that wives who have affairs can be enslaved or auctioned off by their husbands. It was a green light for unfaithful husbands to have their own affairs.

"Can I ask you ladies something?" Reina said suddenly, eager to change the subject. "If I had information that . . . would show I shouldn't have been arrested, like some proof of my innocence, could I avoid getting auctioned?"

Reina held her breath, fearful of their answers. But she had to find out if they knew anything.

"Hmm," said Brigga. "There's not really any review before the auction . . . but before you get branded, there's always a Trolis city official present to make sure your branding is legal. Those things don't come off, so they try to be sure before they burn our little butts."

Reina suddenly felt a lot better. "So I can talk to this official . . . after the auction?"

Brigga nodded. "Well he doesn't usually talk to the slaves, he just asks the House for proof of enslavement. When I was branded, they gagged me and told him I was a captured thief. You can scream all you want into that little gag, but you'll just look like every other slave lined up for a branding. They will do the same to you if they think you mean to talk to him. They don't want the city taking away their best merchandise."

Reina suddenly found it hard to breath, as if someone was crushing her chest. Even if she somehow discovered who set her up, she might not even get a chance to tell anyone. She felt the noose around her neck getting tighter and tighter. The odds of her avoiding that branding seemed impossible! As a female in this world, the cards were stacked against her. She seemed destined to become a slave.

"There, there, girl," said Brigga, patting Reina on the cheek affectionately. "Let's get you out of that hot bath." Reina barely responded as the two women helped her stand up in the bath, then they moved her to sit on the stone ledge next to the bath, before swinging her legs out of the water and onto the floor.

Without the intense heat of the water, Reina's breathing began to slow, and she came to her senses, looking at the two women who sat next to her, concern on their faces. "I can't be a slave!" whined Reina, softly. "I've fought all my life against slavery! I saved dozens of women from being enslaved. It wasn't supposed to be like this . . . this can't be happening!"

Brigga put a thick, soft towel around Reina's shoulders and then hugged her through the towel to comfort her. "Don't fret, dear. You're a Prime, are you not? That means you were born for this life. The Graders are rarely wrong."

Reina looked at her, fear in her eyes. "No! They're wrong! They don't know me, I'm a strong woman! I want to pick the man I want to be with, not be sold to whomever has the most money."

Brigga smiled down at her. "You can be a strong woman and also be a slave. Use that strength to be pleasing to your masters, and you will be rewarded. Look at Shori, she is strong and independent."

"But you're slaves!" protested Reina, looking between them. "How can a slave be independent? How can you be strong? If your Master tells you to do something you don't want to do, do you refuse? If I do that, they just punish me in terrible ways! But if you just do whatever they tell you, how can you call yourself strong and independent?"

Shori squeezed her shoulder, and Reina turned to look at her. "It takes great strength to serve your master, no matter how difficult that might be. You will learn to see that his will, is your will. A good master has your best interest in heart, he knows better than you, because he's your master. If he desires it of you, it is something good, that you must embrace. That can require great strength!"

Reina looked at her, at the seriousness in her eyes. Brigga on the other side of her was nodding her agreement. Reina had encountered this coping mechanism in her work with the FBI. It was not an act, these women believed it, and lived it. It was why the FBI tried to act quickly to rescue illegal slaves, before they took on this mentality and accepted their enslavement.

"You will be fine, dear, slavery is not something to fear," said the woman, smiling warmly. "And don't worry about tonight's auction, you'll do great, I promise you."

"Thank you," said Reina, trying to feign enthusiasm. The woman was so sweet and seemed to genuinely believe what she was saying. All she'd know her adult life was slavery, and she actually seemed happy in her middle age.

Brigga finished drying her off with the towel and then the two women helped her to her feet. They guided her over past the tiny dinner table to a hanging wooden stock with three holes in it. Reina stopped dead in her tracks. "W-what is this?" she asked in alarm.

"Oh, don't worry dear," said Brigga. "Just part of the procedure."

Shori split the stocks apart into two sections, and Brigga guided Reina toward it, but she refused to budge, eyeing the stocks with suspicion. "Please, don't fight it dear," said Brigga. "Trust me, you don't want us to have to fetch Eggar to help. If you'd seen the size of that bastard's cock, you'd know the less he's around the better."

Reina shuddered. She'd seen it alright, and she certainly didn't want to see it again. So she let Brigga maneuver her into the open stocks, while Shori adjusted its height by pulling on a chain. Then Brigga closed the stocks around Reina's neck, leaving the two smaller holes for her wrists empty. With the wooden device around her neck, Reina was forced to keep her head straight, and it was unnerving for she couldn't see below her at all. The women were doing something, and then she felt something that felt like leather clamp onto her right ankle, then another one on her left.

"Spread your legs dear," said Brigga. "It's easier for you that way." With trepidation, Reina moved her legs apart about shoulder width. Bad things usually followed being restrained on this world.

"Wider dear, it's a standing slave position, so spread your legs as far as when you do the kneeling position. Reina blushed, widening her legs further. Then she saw Shori moving to the wall, where a wooden wheel was mounted. Shori started turning the wheel, and she could see some rope moving, but otherwise she couldn't tell what was happening. After a few seconds, she started to feel tugging on her right and left ankles wrapped in the leather cuff. Shori stopped turning the wheel, and Reina tugged gently with her right leg, but it was held fast. The ropes from the wheel must have been attached to her ankle cuffs, and were now cinched up so she couldn't close her legs.

"Why are you doing this?" said Reina, looking nervously at the two women. "Please tell me Eggar is not coming?"

"Oh no," giggled Shori. "Don't worry, sweetie, it'll be just us girls."

Brigga moved in front of Reina. With her legs spread so wide, Reina was standing a little shorter now, and was eye level with the two women. Brigga looked apologetic as she began to explain. "Primes going to the Evaluation Rooms, or Sampling Rooms as we call them, need to be prepared properly for our customers."

"Prepared," said Reina, looking at her anxiously. "Prepared how?"

Shori spoke from directly behind her, and Reina jumped when she felt the woman's small soft hands sliding up the outside of her thighs. "Our Masters want you as eager as possible when their customers visit you. It's especially helpful if the customers are . . . unattractive." Then Reina jumped, for with the wooden stocks blocking her view, she hadn't seen Brigga's hands moving for her breasts.

"What are you doing?" exclaimed Reina in shock. Shori's soft, diminutive hands were gently moving about her bare hips, trailing her little fingertips everywhere on Reina's bare flesh. Brigga was doing the same with her torso, exploring with her fingertips, giggling when she'd find a sensitive spot that made Reina jump.

"Her skin is so soft, I love it!" squealed Shori from behind her. Reina shivered as Shori's fingertips traced up the sensitive inner thighs to the valleys on both sides of her pussy.

"And she has such cute little pink nipples!" added Brigga. "I bet I can make them bigger." Suddenly Reina's mouth flew open as she felt a warm, wet set of lips suckling her stiffening nipple.

"Brigga, S-Shori," she gasped. "Please stop! I . . . I'm not a lesbian!"

Brigga's lips departed from her nipple and her head appeared in view. "A what?" she said, looking puzzled.

"I, uh . . . I like men," said Reina quietly. She didn't want to offend them.

"Of course, so do I," said Brigga with a shrug. Then her head disappeared again, and Reina felt two small hands squeezing her breasts, and the lips returned to her bulging nipple. A soft noise slipped from Reina throat before she could stop it.

"We knew you would like it," giggled Shori from behind her.

"I don't!" wailed Reina. "Please stop!"

"Really?" said Shori, her delicate fingers tracing soft lines on the sensitive flesh around Reina's pussy, and she found it hard to hold still. Then Reina let out a soft cry, her hips jerking when something touched near her sensitive clit. "Hmm," giggled Shori, her finger now doodling tiny circles around that sensitive spot.

"Don't do that, please!" gasped Reina, her hips squirming so much that Shori grabbed her legs, her face pressing against the outside of Reina's upper thigh. Holding Reina still that way, she continued her soft finger doodling, making Reina stiffen and gasp. Brigga was still touching her breasts, her belly, her armpits, and Reina was losing control, her body twitching and jerking as so many sensitive spots were touched and teased.

"Bri, did you see the new slave quarters they made for us?" said Shori, her fingers back to less intimate touching of Reina's lower body.

"Yes!" replied Brigga, her hands now cupping and jiggling Reina's breasts in a shameful manner. "They're not bad at all, and close to the mess hall, so we don't have to walk so far."

The women kept talking about trivial day to day matters, and Reina realized suddenly that she was just a job to them, and this was just banter between coworkers. And yet while talking, they never ceased their constant and varied teasing and torments, turning her into a squirming, quivering mess. Reina felt terribly overheated, her body craving release, and they whenever she started to tense up from impending orgasm, the women would skillfully bring her back down. This only made her need worse, and she began to think she needed to beg them to let her cum.

"She's about ready," said Shori, her fingers tracing slow wet circles around Reina's inner labia. Reina hips were twitching from the delicious spasms, but she needed more, and her body flamed higher at the thought they were about to give her more.

"Should we send her over to the Rooms like this? It didn't take long, but she seems very eager already," said Brigga, before leaning in to suckle Reina's painfully engorged nipple. She giggled at hearing Reina's tortured moan emanating from above.

"No," said Shori, "let's make her cum, then bring her back to the edge, that usually makes the new girls more eager."

"Oh god, no!" moaned Reina, realizing what they meant to do. "You can't do that!"

"Oh, it's no trouble. Here, use this," said Brigga in front of her. Reina strained in the wooden stock, trying to tilt her head forward so she could see what Brigga was handing to Shori, but her view was blocked.

Suddenly Reina felt something hard being inserted into her moist pussy, and she moaned, trying to close her legs, which were still held by Shori's arms around her.

"What is that?" gasped Reina, feeling something going deep inside her, before moving around, as if searching for something. Then she felt it leave her, and then something appeared in front of her face. Her eyes focused on what looked like a wooden hotdog on a stick. It was like a dildo, she realized, only thinner and with a smooth round end, and the last third of it curved upwards. Then the thing disappeared, and a second later she felt Shori inserting it up inside her again. Reina whimpered softly when she felt Shori moving the thin wooden dildo inside her, searching again. Then she jerked violently when whatever it was touched something terribly sensitive inside her.

"There it is, found you!" giggled Shori. Then she began gently poking and twirling around that spot she'd found, and Reina cried out at the gush of intense pleasure that was immediately overwhelming.

"Hold on to her, she's like a bucking horse!" said Brigga, giggling as Reina thrashed about from Shori's merciless attacks on that sensitive spot inside her.

"Oh god!" cried out Reina, her legs giving way and causing her chin and neck to bang against the wooden stock.

"I got her!" cried Brigga, quickly standing and moving behind Reina to wrap her arms around her and hold her up.

Shori resumed her attacks, and Reina moaned helplessly, jerking and spasming in Brigga's strong arms. "Ahhhmygaah" cried Reina, her whole body tensing as an orgasm crashed over her. Only Shori didn't let up, she continued to skillfully extend and intensify Reina's orgasm, and only after she finally removed the wooden rod did Reina realize the screaming she'd heard was her own voice.

"I got you, girl," said Brigga softly, straining to hold up Reina's limp body so her neck wouldn't be injured by the wooden stock. Shori put down the rod and grabbed Reina's thighs tightly in her arms, helping the other woman hold up their panting, swooning subject. When Reina showed no signs of recovering, she let go of her legs and quickly went to the tied up chain, undoing it and lowering the wooden stock until Reina slumped into a kneeling position. Brigga let go of her when it was clear she could kneel without falling over, and she moved in front of Reina, gently patting her cheek.

Reina slowly opened her eyes, the pink haze fading as she came back to her senses. Brigga smiled at her. "Wow, you really are a Prime, girl. Someone is going to have fun with you!"

"Oh god, please don't say that," murmured Reina, blushing and looking away. She didn't know what had gotten into her. She'd now had the two most intense orgasms of her life, in the same day.

"There we go, our girl is back among the living," said Shori, giggling. She smacked Reina's thighs above her knees. "Spread your legs hon, we're running short of time, and Eggar will be back soon."

Reina shuddered at the thought of seeing that cruel man again. She spread her thighs, assuming the slave position with her chest pushed out. She saw Brigga move over to one of the open cabinets and return with a small towel.

"Just gotta wipe you up, hon," she said, kneeling down in front of Reina. "You're almost in need of another bath!" she giggled. Reina was mortified however. She couldn't see herself, but she could feel her own wetness going down her thighs toward her ass. She was grateful to feel the rough wet towel moving up and down her thighs, cleaning her up, and the dampness of the water cooled her overheated flesh. Then Brigga moved the towel upwards, and Reina jerked at the friction on her swollen moist opening. Brigga continued rubbing there until Reina let out a stifled moan. "There, that's better," said Brigga, winking at Reina's embarrassed expression.

"Let's get her back to a low boil," said Shori, slowly and teasingly reinserting the wooden dildo until Reina whimpered and shuddered from her body's renewed arousal. Then Brigga's hands returned to her breasts, drawing a moan from Reina's lips. She felt even more sensitive after cumming, and in only a minute she was feeling it again, even stronger than last time. The slave women by now were very familiar with Reina's body, and knew just how to drive her mad, such that she was jerking and twitching, barely able to stand as they teased her up to the edge, and let her simmer back down again. By the third time, Reina couldn't take it anymore.

"Please, let me cum!" she whispered, her struggles no longer to escape, as she tried to push herself against the wooden dildo that Shori was skillfully using to keep her on the edge of cumming.