Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 03

Story Info
Reina is thoroughly slave graded.
12.9k words
4.8
26k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers

Dear readers,

I'm sorry for the delay in Chapter 3, my personal life got busy for a while. Also I wanted to finish chapter 4 before submitting 3. And I will finish chapter 5 before submitting 4.

This chapter might be a bit extreme for some, but I wanted to be true to the legalized slavery genre. I hope you enjoy it, and I'm sorry if anyone finds it too hard on poor Reina.

Xoxo

Tanuki

Reina reflected on the mysterious woman's visit. She had all but confirmed that Reina needed to solve the mystery of who set her up to escape this world. She decided to hold onto that hope, for the alternative meant branding and a lifetime as a pleasure slave. That was too terrible a fate to contemplate. She'd also said that Ellis was a tax collector, and not an FBI agent. Did that mean she was also a tax collector???

"Huntly," she said suddenly, turning to her handsome friend who had seated himself in his chair again. "What was my job, you know, before I was arrested?"

Huntly looked at her strangely, then he smiled. "Of course, I keep forgetting about your memory. You were a tax collector."

Reina stiffened, before nodding. "Oh, ok, thank you," she murmured. Then she looked at Huntly. "So I would what, go around to people's homes and collect money?"

Huntly laughed. "Oh no, you're too smart for that. Your job was to investigate shopkeepers. Bars and taverns, trading companies, shipbuilders, things like that."

Reina suddenly had a thought. "Did I investigate the Auction House?" If so, it could be a major clue.

Huntly shook his head. "No, that's a different department. Your father made sure you didn't get involved in slavery."

"Oh," said Reina. So in this world as in her own, her father had tried to protect her. "What about my sister, what does she do?"

Huntly looked at her strangely. He reached up to gingerly feel Reina's head, which made her pull back instinctively. "Are you sure you're ok, Reina?" he asked, concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine, why? Wait, did something happen to my sister?" Reina suddenly had a terrible sinking feeling. Was Mai dead? "Please, tell me!" she exclaimed.

"You don't have a sister," said Huntly, placing his hand on her upper arm. "You must have really hit your head."

Reina shook her head. "Of course I do! Mai, she's my height, but light brown hair, very friendly? Big boobs like me?" When Huntly shook his head, Reina suddenly felt woozy. "Oh god, this can't be happening!"

"You were an only child, hon," said Huntly softly. "Your mother self enslaved when you were very little, and your father never remarried."

Reina felt the tears coming down her cheeks. "My m-mother . . . does anyone know where she is?"

"I'm afraid not," said Huntly, rubbing her arm to comfort her. "She was purchased by a trader and taken overseas somewhere. No one heard from her again. Of course, she was a slave, she'd have no way to contact you."

Reina's shoulders slumped in defeat. She had no mother and no sister in this world, and her father seemed to be away on business. She was truly alone.

Suddenly the door opened again, and the hulking green-shirted man appeared, holding the blond girl Cassandra by the arm. "Sorry, sir," said the man, who was nearly as muscular as Huntly, only shorter. "I thought maybe you were done by now."

"Oh, no, I had to step out for a few minutes." He gave Reina's arm a squeeze, speaking to her softly. "I'm sorry, dear, to give you the bad news, but we have to finish up here." Then he turned to the man in the door. "Eggar, I'm running behind and could use a hand," he said Huntly, gesturing for the large man to enter. "Just put the other girl in the stocks and take a seat." Reina watched through teary eyes as the man named Eggar untied the blond girl's wrist bindings and put her back into the stocks, then walked toward them. She tensed, wondering what exactly Huntly needed help with. Huntly gestured toward the other chair by the table. "Just grab that chair and have a seat right here," he said. Reina watched anxiously as the man named Eggar moved the second chair close to them and took a seat. Then he turned to Reina. "Now, my dear, go kneel there and place your head in his lap."

"Huntly?" said Reina, anxiously looking at the sitting man in green. She really didn't want to put her head in his lap, and didn't understand why she should do that.

Slap! The sound of flesh came to her ears a split second before she felt the searing pain in her breast. "Address him as Master, slut," commanded the seated man, his beefy hand raised for another slap.

"No don't, I'll do it . . . Master!" blurted Reina. She looked up to see the man looking at her sternly. She didn't know why the men of this world liked to slap breasts, but the stinging pain lingered and she didn't want any more of it. Reina quickly got up off her knees to move closer to the seated man. Yet as soon as she got out of her seated position, the T inserted in her ass began to move. Reina couldn't tell if it was falling out, but she quickly sat down again just in case, yelping softly when the T hit her heels and was pushed fully inside her.

Reina looked at Huntly in confusion. "M-master, could you take it out? I cannot keep the . . . thing . . . inside me."

Huntly smiled at her. "We cannot do that. If a slave cannot accomplish her task, she should ask one of your Masters for help with that task."

Reina looked at Huntly, and Eggar, and the blond slave named Cassandra all watching her expectantly, waiting for her to speak the shameful words. As Reina was discovering rapidly, being a slave meant choosing between shame and punishment, which itself was even more shameful. She swallowed heavily. "Hu—I mean, Master, would you . . . please hold in the thing while I sit up?"

"Of course," said Huntly, gesturing for her to proceed. Reina tentatively got to her knees, and Huntly reached down to push the T fully inside her. Reina jerked at the uncomfortable feeling, but quickly placed her head on Eggar's thigh just above his knee. She tried to angle her bottom up so the T wouldn't slip out. Eggar suddenly reached over and grabbed the bundle of rope at the middle of her back, and Reina yelped as he lifted her further into his lap. Now her bound breasts dangled between his thighs, and her head was resting on his other leg. Her knees were not able to reach the floor in this position, so her legs were spread awkwardly behind her. Reina felt terribly exposed with her ass facing Huntly, and the blond slave girl who stood behind him. She craned her head to see behind her, and noted Cassandra was watching with interest, and she smiled at Reina. Then Reina jumped as Huntly wiggled the T in her ass.

"Forgetting something?" said Huntly, still wriggling the wooden rod that was deep inside her. Reina arched her back, trying to escape the sensations.

"I . . . I don't know . . ." she moaned, jerking and twitching helplessly.

"Thank him, you dumb slave slut," said Eggar, his hand snapping in a loud spank of Reina's ass cheek.

"Oww!" cried Reina. "Thank you, Master!" she blurted, the need to stop the movement of the rod in her ass overwhelming her sense of shame. Huntly mercifully removed his hand from the T and sat back down in his chair.

"You're welcome, dear," he said cheerfully as Reina's panting slowly subsided.

"Some reason you don't just use the stocks?" said the seated Eggar to Huntly.

"I didn't want to undo all those ropes," said Huntly dismissively. "They're helping her focus so I wanted to leave them on. This won't take long."

"Very well. Want her to service me?" said the man. He placed his hand in Reina's hair, and she gasped when she realized what he was doing. He had turned her face toward his crotch, and he had one hand on his pants, as if ready to pull out his cock for her to suck on. Reina closed her eyes, unable to look. Please no, not him!

"No, I just need you to support her while I finish the appraisal," said Huntly, spreading Reina's legs so he could move his chair between them and directly behind her. Her surprise turned to shock when she felt his hands enveloping her bare ass, gently squeezing and feeling her shape. When he used this thumbs to spread her ass cheeks wide, Reina squealed.

"Huntly! What are you . . .?" she stopped, realizing she was about to get punished for addressing him improperly. Yet nothing happened, and Huntly kept exploring her ass. His warm fingers sent shivers up her spine.

"You let this bitch talk to you that way?" said Eggar, his hand tightening in Reina's hair. "Want me to give her a good whipping for you?"

Reina froze, unable to breathe. I should always call him Master, she thought.

"No need for that," said Huntly, "we're old friends. I've known Reina since she was a girl."

"Oh," said Eggar, his hand still painfully entangled in Reina's hair. "Wait, is she the one you told me about some time ago? The daughter of the rich Oriental trader? I guess you were right, did she volunteer?"

"Right about what?" said Reina suddenly, opening her eyes and craning her head back to look up at both men.

Eggar smiled down at her. It was a cruel smile. "He said you were Prime slave material. He thought you were hot for the collar."

"W-what?" sputtered Reina. "I am not hot for the collar!" People back in the real world used that term to mean girls or women who envied slaves. There was no greater insult to a strong independent woman like herself.

"She was arrested," said Huntly, his fingers gently opening and closing the soft meat around Reina's anus, in a way that made her shiver and blush. "I don't know the details, just that she got a 20 year sentence."

"Huntly," asked Reina, meekly, trying to keep her bottom still as he continued his sensual examination. "Is . . . . is this really necessary?"

"Is what necessary?" said Huntly, his thumbs moving a little lower on her inner thighs so he could spread Reina's pussy apart.

"T-that!" squeaked Reina, as the cool air touched her inner lips. He wasn't touching her directly, but all the pushing and pulling of the skin around her pussy and anus was terribly arousing.

"Of course it's necessary," said Huntly. "A customer is going to pay a considerable sum to own you. He could be sticking his cock in here several times a day." When he said that, Huntly inserted two of his fingers straight into Reina's wet folds, and she stiffened and gasped in surprise. He firmly pushed his fingers in and out mimicking a man fucking her from behind, and Reina cried out at the delicious sensation.

"Or your Mistress might want to use her tongue on you," said Huntly. His fingers came out, and then the tip of his finger mimicked a tongue softly tickling the folds that hid her clitoris. Reina choked on a moan, not wanting to behave like a wanton slut in front of Eggar and the blond slave, but finding Huntly's fingers impossible to ignore. He removed his finger and she heard the sound of him putting it in his mouth and sucking. "Mmm, a nice fresh taste. I think Mistress would be pleased."

"Huntly!" wailed Reina, turning her head to confirm what she'd thought she heard. She couldn't believe he'd just tasted her pussy juices.

"Your Master or Mistress will let their closest friends or family enjoy you," said Huntly, his finger back between her legs, doing a slow tracing around her pussy opening. "So they are counting on us to ensure a high quality product."

Reina whimpered softly, putting her head down again and closing her eyes. Bad enough she was to be sold as someone's slave. The thought of being passed around at parties to serve his guests? Reina shuddered visibly.

"You can be sure, your new master will want to share such a highly rated Prime like you, my dear," said Huntly, patting her on the ass.

Reina couldn't believe what he was saying. "What man would want to share his woman with other men?" she said, incredulous.

Huntly chuckled. "You're not his woman, girl. You're his pleasure slut. His property. He would share you like he'd let a friend use his favorite bow, or ride his prized stallion."

Reina stared at him open mouthed, and then she shuddered. It couldn't be true, could it?

"I should check out her mouth," said Eggar suddenly. His hand was still in Reina's hair, and he pulled her against the front of his pants, where she felt something hard pressing against her cheek. Reina gasped, recoiling and trying to pull her head away.

"You put that thing in my mouth, I'll bite it off!" she blurted without thinking. There was a silence from the two men, and Reina held her breath. That was stupid. She'd be punished for sure.

"Reina honey," said Huntly from behind her. "You don't want to do that."

"Yeah," said Eggar. "You won't be no Prime without your tongue."

"W-what?" croaked Reina, turning her head to look at the men.

"Reina, slaves who bite their master get their tongues removed," said Huntly, his tone deadly serious. "We'd hate to do that to you, it's such a waste, nobody wants a pleasure slave who cannot use her tongue on you. That would drop you two grades straight away. But we have to respect the law, so don't make us do it . . ."

Reina was trembling. Respect the law? What a cruel, ruthless world this was. They were only concerned with

her ability to pleasure them, what about her ability to speak???

"Reina," said Huntly, his fingers pulled out and returned to gently caressing her ass and thighs. "Would you like to suck this man's cock?"

Eggar's hand was holding her in position as both men waited for her answer. Reina looked at Huntly. Was this some sort of test?

"Yes, please, Master," she said, quickly. Then she froze, praying her instincts hadn't betrayed her.

"Yes, what?" said Eggar. He turned her head to look up at him. He wanted to see her say it.

"May I please suck your cock, Master?" said Reina, in her sweetest voice. She tried to look eager, despite her insides filled with revulsion for the ugly bastard looking down at her.

Huntly smiled, and then gestured at Eggar. "See, I told you she's a natural. She even offered to suck mine after I spanked her."

Eggar sighed in disappointment, then spoke. "I should check her anyway." Reina's breath caught in her throat and she looked at Huntly, begging silently. Please, don't make me suck this bastard's cock.

"No need for that, she's doing great," said Huntly. Reina exhaled deeply and quietly when she saw the look of disappointment in Eggar's eyes and his hand left her hair. Reina looked away to hide her expression of relief. She'd guessed Huntly was just going off a checklist. If she'd refused, he'd probably have made her suck the other man's cock. Her gamble had won.

"Let me reward you, Reina," said Huntly, his hand returning to her ass.

"No, Master, that's not nece---aieee!" moaned Reina as his two fingers plunged deep between her wet, heated folds. His fingers made deep slow plunges, then curled down toward her belly in a way that made Reina clench his fingers with pleasure before coming slowly all the way back out to make her jump as they massaged her clit.

"Show Eggar and your fellow slave girl how a Prime slut cums on her Master's fingers," said Huntly, slowly inserting his two fingers deeply again.

Reina turned her head in Eggar's lap to see Huntly. "Please, Huntly—Oh! . . . P-please don't m-make me cum in front of them!" she said softly, having trouble speaking due to Huntly's fingers, which only added to her shame. It was bad enough that Huntly would see her like this, but she couldn't bear to be on display for that bastard Eggar and another woman.

"Nonsense, girl," said Huntly, his fingers pressing inside her in a way that made her thighs spasm. "You should be proud to show them what a good little pleasure slut you are. Let yourself go and cum like the natural slave you were always meant to be!" Then Huntly used his other hand to wiggle the T while his fingers began a faster piston motion in her now soaked pussy. Reina cried out as the sensations overloaded her senses, and all she could do was moan and squirm helplessly in Eggar's lap. She kept her head turned away from Eggar, so he couldn't see her face. The shame was too great, not just from the way her body was eagerly responding to Huntly's fingers, but also from the terribly humiliating discussion of how good a slut she was. She tried to will her body to resist, to keep her insides from reflexively clenching Huntly's delving fingers, but it was so difficult . . .

"Look how tight she is with just two fingers in her," said Huntly. Reina was horrified when she realized he was talking to Eggar. She could feel him shift under her as he leaned over to look.

"No, don't look!" she wailed, squirming to somehow hide herself from Eggar's gaze. Huntly's fingers curled up again inside her, making Reina moan and jerk.

"So tight, when she clenches me like that!" said Huntly. Reina whimpered in shame, wishing she could stop her body from doing that. "Look at how wet she's getting from just my fingers. Natural born pleasure slave, this one," he added, his tone approving rather than mocking. Reina wanted to run away and hide.

"Oriental bitches are small," said Eggar, nodding. "They scream when I fuck them."

"That's cause you don't prepare them properly, you pig," said Huntly, chuckling.

"No, it's cause they can't handle this," said Eggar. Suddenly Reina felt something hard and warm pressing against the back of her head which was facing Eggar. Reina squealed and tried to move away when she realized it was Eggar's hard cock, pressing into her hair. Eggar's hand came to her hair and twisted her head so she was facing him, and her eyes went wide when she saw the size of his cock. It looked enormous, his big round cock head glistening just below her nose. Her mouth closed tightly when he moved his cock toward her lips, and she shook her head in disgust.

"Get that away from me!" she cried, opening her mouth just long enough to get the words out.

"You see, my friend, she lied to you," said Eggar with satisfaction, bumping the tip of his cock against Reina's tightly closed lips. She tried to pull her face away, but was held in place by Eggar's fist in her hair.

"She may be interested in sucking your cock, but that's because she likes you. May I suck your cock, Master?" he said, in a mocking high pitched voice. "Little bitch is smart, she knew that would get her out of doing her duty." Reina froze in terror, Eggar's cock resting against her lips. Her natural reaction had done her in.

After a pause, Huntly spoke. "Perhaps you are right. Reina dear, as a pleasure slut, you must be ready and eager to serve your master, whomever he or she might be. Now beg Eggar here to suck his cock."

Huntly's fingers had stopped their torments, so Reina was able to catch her breath. She looked at Eggar, his cruel grin saying how much he was looking forward to this. Then she looked at Huntly. He'd said he'd known her since childhood, and he clearly had a soft spot for her.

"Please, Huntly, don't make me do this!" she pleaded, the words spilling out quickly. She was careful not to open her mouth too much with Eggar's huge cock so close by. "I'll suck yours, please let me do that instead!"

Huntly smiled suddenly, and Reina's heart lifted. "That's very sweet, hon. A slave girl has no favorites, keep that in mind." Then he gestured at Eggar.

Reina looked up at Eggar in alarm, then her eyes caught the movement in front of her, as his hand reached up to pinch the sides of her chin. "Open wide, bitch," he said, his grin cruel and domineering. His other hand was holding his cock straight out, and so close was her face to it, that his member looked enormous and blurry. "No, I don't want---mmmpgh!" cried Reina as Eggar's hand tightened in her hair and he forced his stiff cock into her protesting mouth. He was so large that Reina's lips were spread tight around his considerable girth, and she mewled helplessly as he rammed himself down her throat. She gagged on his flesh when it hit the back of her throat, and Eggar let her head move back a bit, before pushing her down again. Reina gagged again as the large head of his cock filled her throat. She began to panic, her chest heaving as she unable to stop gagging. She struggled helplessly, her eyes wide and frightened, and then Eggar pulled her back letting her off his cock.

Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers