Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brigga giggled in front of her, gently biting a swollen nipple and causing Reina to yelp in surprise. "Should we let her cum again?" she said, licking the turgid bud she'd just bitten.

"Yes, yes, please! You can't do this to me!" wailed Reina, pushing her chest into Brigga's warm lips and teasing hands.

"She's so cute when she begs, isn't she?" said Shori.

"Mmm, yes," agreed Brigga, leaving Reina's breasts alone to plant kisses trailing down her belly. "But she should address us as Mistress, don't you think?"

"I suppose so, we do stand above her, even though we are slaves," said Shori, slowly pulling out the wooden dildo and using it to tease Reina's clit.

"P-please! Mistresses!" moaned Reina, quivering helplessly. "Please let me cum, Mistresses!"

"She's a good little Prime, isn't she?" said Shori, now slowly reinserting the dildo with a wet sound. "She really has earned it . . ."

"Yes! Yes!" cried Reina, her body tensing up in anticipation of cumming.

"Should we bring Eggar in here, to make you cum with that big cock of his?" said Brigga, her lips now exploring Reina's hips.

"Oh god, no!" wailed Reina, her desire suddenly turning to fear. "Y-you do it, please Mistresses!"

Shori giggled. "Aww, she prefers it to be us! Maybe you do like girls, is that right honey?"

"No! I . . . I don't know!" cried Reina, her mind confused by her desperate need to cum.

"Can we make her cum again?" said Brigga. "She's so cute when she cums! I could use my mouth on her, I bet I can make her scream."

"Oh god," said Reina, for Brigga's lips were now on her lower belly, just above her quivering clit.

"Yes, she is," said Shori, suddenly removing the dildo from Reina's clenching pussy. "But we have to leave her some energy for the Evaluation Rooms."

"No, please!" whimpered Reina. "I . . . I have enough energy!"

"Oh, save that energy dear," said Brigga, now standing and looking at Reina's flushed face. "You'll need it very soon."

Reina moaned in misery when she realized they weren't going to finish. They'd left her body feeling terribly aroused and the burning desire to cum left unquenched. Then she gasped when she felt Shori wiping the wet towel on her thighs and pussy, cleaning her up again. She pushed her hips into the rough towel, trying to bring herself to orgasm, but in moments the towel was gone, and she whimpered in defeat. Brigga suddenly reached up to gently caress Reina's cheek.

"You're doing great, dear," she said, smiling. "Just use that sweet voice to beg your masters in the Evaluation Room like you did just now, they'll find that irresistible."

Reina could barely comprehend what she was saying, and she stood there in a daze as Shori removed the wooden stocks from around her neck. Brigga disappeared through the door, and returned moments later with Huntly in tow.

Reina blushed when she saw the handsome shirtless slave trainer. He looked at Reina and smiled. "You look refreshed and ready," he commented, looking her up and down in a way that made her blush even brighter. "But I'm afraid there's been a delay. One of the key Prime buyers is unable to make it tonight, so they're holding you for tomorrow's auction."

"Really?" said Reina, unable to contain her look of relief. It seemed like good news, but she was wary.

"Oh dear," said Brigga, giggling. "We got her all prepared for nothing!"

"Not for nothing," said Shori, giving Reina a hungry look. "I enjoyed listening to her cute little cries and her begging."

"My apologies, Reina," said Huntly, looking at her flushed cheeks and still slightly shaky body. "You may find it difficult to sleep in your needy state. Come, I'll take you to a holding cell, " Huntly said, taking her gently by the upper arm.

Reina looked at the primitive oil lanterns lighting the hallway, and she suddenly turned to Huntly. "Hunt, how did you know the buyer was delayed?" It wasn't like they had communication. Or did they? Perhaps she could reach her father?

"Oh," said Huntly. "His daughter stopped by while you were being bathed. Said her father would be delayed." He looked at Reina suddenly. "It was strange, she asked to see you herself, tonight. I had to tell her she'll have to wait until tomorrow, for the Evaluation Rooms are reserved for today's auctions."

"She asked to see me or evaluate me?" said Reina, confused. Or maybe it was the same thing.

"Not sure what she meant," replied Huntly, "but the only way for a buyer to see a Prime before the auction is by paying for an Evaluation Room."

"Are you sure she was a buyer?" said Reina.

"Definitely," said Huntly. "She's already paid, along with her father. Pretty girl, reminded me of some girl I've seen around, one of your girlfriends maybe."

"Debbie?" blurted Reina. "Was she about my height with long brown hair down almost to her waist? Big pretty green eyes?"

Huntly shrugged, "Could be, I think I've seen her around the estate. Father's name is . . . let me think . . . Jamison?"

"Oh my god," gasped Reina. Debbie was here, and her father, and they were coming to the auction!

Huntly stopped her in the hallway and turned to look at her. "Reina, do you think your friend is coming here to free you? Because that's against the rules."

"What?" said Reina. "Why? If they buy me, they own me right? They can do what they want."

"Well yes," nodded Huntly. "But a slave is still a slave, even if her master treats her like she is free. She is still property." Huntly put his hand on her shoulder. "Look, it's against Auction House policy to buy a slave with the intention of freeing him or her. So make sure your friend keeps this intention to herself, ok?"

Reina nodded. "Thank you, Huntly," she whispered. He was no doubt breaking the rules to tell her this. Then without thinking, she leaned in and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Huntly smiled warmly, then he turned serious. "Just . . . don't get your hopes up too high, your friend still has to outbid the others. And I've a feeling you will go for a high price."

Reina swallowed heavily and just nodded.

"Good, I want you to temper your expectations," said Huntly. "Oh, here we are. This one has the most comfortable bed. I'll pick you up in the morning. If you need to relieve yourself, there's a bucket there on the floor." Reina looked at the cell, which was small, with only a small bed of sorts and a bucket, with a small pail of water next to it.

"Okay," she said to Huntly, nodding. Huntly unlocked the cell with a ring of keys and opened the door.

"Here, let me take those ropes off," he said, turning Reina around. It took some time for him to undo all the rope work, but when he was done, Reina rubbed her forearms and upper arms, where she saw distinctive indentations in her skin from the rope. "Don't worry, they should be gone in the morning, and if not, they won't hurt your auction value."

Reina stopped rubbing her forearms and looked up at the painfully handsome Huntly, her eyes searching his for signs that she was more than just high priced merchandise. She was dying for him to kiss her at that moment, and her lips partly slightly of their own volition. After all he'd done to her that day, and the two slave women, her body was practically humming for his touch.

"Have a good night," said Huntly, giving her a kiss on the cheek, before stepping back and locking the door to her cell. Reina opened her mouth to speak, but Huntly was already turning and walking down the hallway, passing through another door, and leaving her alone in her cell.

"Damnit," muttered Reina softly. "You're pathetic," she scolded herself. What did she want, for Huntly to make love to her on some prison bed? To tie her up and do another grading? Reina groaned, feeling her insides warming up at the thought of him doing those things. "No, stop it, girl!" she whispered, turning to sit on the bed, putting her head in her hands. What was wrong with her?

Reina sighed, laying down and stretching out on the bed. She lifted the blanket and covered herself in it, laying flat on the bed with her head on the thin pillow. She wanted desperately to touch herself, to relief the pent up need the slave women had left burning inside her. Was that why Huntly had untied her hands, so she would further shame herself by pleasuring herself to another orgasm? Reina groaned. Part of her didn't care, she wanted to touch herself. But would that just bring her further down the road toward being a pleasure slave? She had to draw the line somewhere, to be strong, and not just eagerly follow the path of the slave that they laid out for her.

Fortunately, Reina felt her eyes beginning to droop, and she decided to let herself fall asleep. As she usually did at night, Reina thought of all the things that had happened that day, from the encounter with Ellis in her office, to Huntly's phone call, to the magic costume store that sent her to this crazy world. She thought of what she'd done for Ellis while riding the caravan, and the mystery that had unfolded piece by piece. She thought of what Huntly and Eggar had done to her in her grading, and she shuddered, wrapping her arms about her chest. She had to escape this place!

Reina's eyes began to droop. She thought of her high school best friend Debbie Jamison and her father - the last people she'd have expected at the auction. She pictured Mr. Jamison seeing her naked and bound, and a shiver ran up her spine.

She'd been going over to Debbie's house since she was a kid. In fact Reina's mother had gone to college with Debbie's father Richard, and Debbie said that they had been good friends. When Reina's mother had self enslaved, and her father had brought the girls back to America, Mr. Jamison had been very helpful, getting Reina and Mai admitted to the prestigious girl's prep school that Debbie attended, and helping Reina's father invest the money her mother had gotten from her auction, so that he could support his beloved daughters.

Debbie's father Richard was almost like a father to Reina, ferrying the girls to school for years, and on weekends to soccer games, swim meets or the ice cream shop. Mr. Jamison was the high school varsity soccer coach, so he'd been her coach as well. Reina like many Asian girls was a late bloomer, but once she was a sophomore in high school, she'd developed a school girl crush on the handsome and sophisticated Mr. Jamison. He had always been a gentleman, telling Reina how pretty she was, and how much she looked like her mother. She knew that wasn't true; her mother had been beautiful, with flowing golden hair and a voluptuous figure. She'd seen pictures. Mai looked like their mother, and hardly looked Asian at all, while Reina looked Japanese, with just a hint of her Caucasian blood.

Attending a girl's school, Reina didn't have a lot of experience with boys, so Mr. Jamison's compliments made her young heart flutter, and only stoked the flames of her crush. Sometimes, when she and Debbie would be watching TV in the den, he would rub Reina's shoulders. It felt so good, like a professional masseur. He would do the same for Debbie, so Reina was never sure if it meant anything. Reina had loved soccer team slumber parties at Debbie's house, running around in a long T-shirt and panties in front of Mr. Jamison, in hopes she might catch him checking her out. Yet he'd always been disappointingly professional. Once she'd gone so far as to wear a very tight knit top she'd bought at Victoria's Secret, but Mr. Jamison had simply smiled at her and went on about his business, leaving Reina disappointed and confused.

Everything changed that rainy night in October of her senior year. Reina thought about that night as she often did, and her eyes slowly closed as she drifted into sleep.