Reina in a Strange Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oww!" yowled Reina suddenly, hearing the slap of the crop on her bare ass a moment after she felt the sting.

"Back up there, girl!" barked the old woman. Reina quickly got back on the stone platform, rubbing her bottom. The woman had barely hit her, it was the shock that had made her cry out. Then the woman smiled. "You're not quite done yet, hon. You forgot the rest of your costume." Then she put down the whip and held up the bronze chains.

Reina glared at her. "You're not putting those on me!"

The woman chuckled softly. "Aww, is the brave FBI agent afraid of these little decorative chains? A child could break her way out of them." She held up the chains for Reina to see.

Reina refused to be goaded into doing something stupid, but she took the chains in her hands. The woman was right, they were tiny, delicate chain links with two wrist loops that opened and closed easily, and didn't seem to have a locking mechanism. Clearly meant to look like restraints without being them. Reina couldn't deny the thrill of the situation. At home, she'd sometimes fantasized about being a slave, wearing chains, but this old woman really brought the fantasy to life with her accoutrements and her storytelling. Like a naughty romance novel, so wrong, but so hard to put down.

"Just try them on, dearie," coaxed the old lady. "Let your imagination run wild for a minute. There's no harm in it."

Reina blushed finally. "I... I mean... alright, fine. Put them on," she sighed, holding out her wrists. The old woman smiled, before fiddling with the chains and reaching up to click the ring around Reina's right wrist. Then she did her left wrist with the other bronze circle, leaving the delicate chain dangling between her wrists. The old woman gently pulled Reina's wrists together and then took the loose chain and wrapped it around a small tongue, until her wrists were bound before her.

"Now the collar," said the woman, stepping up on the block and reaching up to put the two half-moons of tiny thin bronze around Reina's slender neck. She jumped when she heard the quiet click of the collar closing around her neck. Then the woman stepped back down off the platform to look at Reina. "Much better! Now your costume is complete."

Reina wasn't really listening, for she was still unnerved by the feel of the cold metal round her neck. It was a completely unfamiliar sensation, and when she looked up to see herself in the mirror, she gasped, her eyes going wide. She saw a beautiful Asian girl in chains and sheer silks that did little to cover her curves. Her wrists were bound together, her hands demurely placed to cover her sex, for the red silk didn't quite do the job. Reina suddenly realized her breathing was ragged, and her whole body felt alive, tingling, on-edge. She bit her lip in consternation, for she could see her pink nipples pressing urgently against the red silk. She closed her thighs to ward off the heat she felt growing there. She was losing her self control, she had to end this!

Suddenly, she squinted, for the mirror seemed to be swirling, as if immersed in fog. Her hair suddenly billowed out, flowing about her face as if caught in a strong wind. She heard the woman's voice behind her, but somehow she was unable to turn to see the chanting woman.

Mirror, Mirror on the wall,

Reina heading towards a fall.

Smart and sassy,

Strong and bold,

Will learn her place,

When she is sold!

The room went dark for an instant, and Reina felt like she was falling, her stomach dropping out. Then the lights came up again, Reina's bound hands flew to her mouth with a gasp, and she nearly fainted. The mirrors were gone, in fact the room was gone, and in front of her were vertical iron bars. Not the gray colored bars of a penitentiary, but black iron, the kind... nobody had used in a century. Past the iron bars, Reina could see beautiful rolling green hills, and in the foreground, a bustling village. She rushed to the bars, gripping them to peer out. Men and women passed by, carrying water jugs, or hoes and other primitive farming equipment. Other men dressed as warriors carried swords and wore leather armor, and everyone was so tanned and... healthy looking.

"Where am I?" murmured Reina, shaking her head, half expecting her vision to disappear.

"You're in my world now, dear," said a strangely familiar voice. Reina whirled, realizing as she did that she was in a large cage, for the iron bars were on all sides. Just outside the bars on the opposite side was a woman, about her age, dressed in beautiful flowing silks that covered and emphasized her ample curves. Reina remembered her own silk, and she looked down, gasping to see the slave garb still clinging to her near-naked body. Then she jumped, for she heard a hiss of a cat. Swirling around the woman's slender legs and leather sandals was a black cat, scowling and hissing at her.

"She's not judging your character, dear," said the woman, leaning down to rub the cat. "She sees your past misdeeds, and she wants to make sure I know about them."

"What?" croaked Reina, looking at the woman in confusion.

"I speak of redemption, my dear Reina," said the woman, feigning annoyance that Reina was still not getting it. "You came to me to fulfill your deepest fantasies, did you not? Well, there is a price to pay for such a gift. You must redeem your past sins, before you can earn the greatest pleasures a woman can be given."

Reina's mouth fell open. The voice, the unfriendly cat, the lilting, slightly amused tone... it was the woman from the costume store! Only she was young and beautiful. "It's you!" gasped Reina. "But... you're so young... how?"

The woman waved her hand dismissively. "It's not important, but thank you for noticing. I'm not so interesting to talk about. You, however," she held her hand to her chin. "You have an interesting past. And that past has caught up with you. I hope you are ready!" The woman turned to go, but Reina dashed to the bars.

"Please, tell me what is going on? Where is this place?" she pleaded, looking about in fear. She looked about the beautiful valley with verdant colors. It didn't even seem like early spring. "This doesn't even look like..."

"Oh, it isn't, dear," chuckled the woman. "Everything you know, your fancy career, your phone, your boyfriend. They're all gone now. Now the entire sum of your life, your value... it's all there, in that little iron cage, dressed in slave silks. Your beauty, and your ability to please your masters, those are all that matter to you now."

Reina was reeling. "No!" she gasped. "I'm dreaming, this is not real, I'm not stupid, this is not possible!" Then her eyes narrowed. "You did this! You... must have drugged me or something!"

The woman chuckled. "A drug that turns you into a slave? Now that is fantastical. You've dreamed before, did it ever feel so real? No matter, think of it as your dream fantasy, but one you never have to wake up from. Enjoy yourself, my dear Reina!"

Reina suddenly shook the bars with anger, though they didn't budge. "Let me out of here, now! I'm a Federal Agent... d-do you know the penalty for kidnapping a federal agent?"

The woman raised her eyebrows, grinning at the fuming girl in slave silks. They were starting to draw attention from people nearby. "I confess I don't know the penalty," shrugged the woman. "Not that it matters, you're not a federal agent anymore, Miss Sayama. You're not even a free woman anymore. But don't worry, that smart little brain of yours will still be useful, if you can accept your new life, and use it to learn to please your new masters." To emphasize the last point, the woman reached through the bars and smacked Reina on the ass with the riding crop, making a sharp fleshy sound as Reina jumped in surprise.

Then she turned, her eye catching something. "Oh, here comes one of your new masters. The auction block awaits. It is a bit of a ride to get there though, so you will have time to think about your fate."

Reina turned, looking out of the side of the cage. Rolling toward her was something out of her worst nightmare. It was a horse-drawn wagon of sorts, with a wooden door that she could see contained two women, their hands on the bars looking out anxiously. She could see that the women wore the same red silks as she. Yet the wagon also had thick wooden poles sticking out to the sides like oars of an ancient ship. There were six of the oars, and on three of them, the slavers had chained a naked woman, walking alongside the wagon with her wrists bound behind her back, while a length of thin rope ran from the oars to their collars. Unlike the two girls locked inside the wagon's compartment, these three slave girls were completely naked, forced to walk in bare feet along the dirt path next to the wagon. Without thinking, Reina moved to that side of the cage so she could see better.

"The slaves in red silk get to ride first class," said the woman, moving around the cage to be close to Reina. "The red silk indicates a prized capture, like a princess from a neighboring kingdom, or a nobleman's daughter. The naked slaves are just ordinary girls, so they have to walk. But that's not really their biggest concern."

Just then the man sitting atop the wagon pulled on the reins and the wagon came to a stop, before another cage just like Reina's. She watched transfixed as a thickly muscled, cruel-looking man riding on the back of the wagon stepped off and went to the cage. He unlocked the door, leading out a pretty blond girl, her eyes wide with fear and her shoulders slumped in defeat. He tied her wrists behind her back and attached her to the rearmost oar. While the wagon was stopped, a couple of men, farmers by their clothing and tools, came over to look at the captive slaves. Chuckling, they moved over to a beautiful redhead, tied to one of the oars. The girl shrank back in fear, but the rope didn't give her much room to escape, and the men began to touch her, their hands running over her breasts, and between her legs, laughing at her soft protests as she squirmed helplessly under their rough hands.

"Oh god," murmured Reina, her hands reflexively moving around herself as she watched the slave girl struggling in the wandering hands of the two farmers. Then she realized the blond girl's cage looked identical to hers, and the wagon was going to go right past her. She turned to the woman in alarm. "Wait, this wagon... is coming for me?"

"Mmm-hmm," said the woman cheerfully. "That's a slave caravan, bringing slaves to auction in the town center square. Lucky for you, you wear the red slave silks of someone important, a nobleman's daughter perhaps. Maybe your father made some bad bets in his trading business, and lost a lot of money. He had to sell you to pay his debts. It was you or his house, what would he choose? Or you were a bored rich housewife who volunteered for sexual slavery? Who knows, the point is, you will get to ride safely in the wagon with the other high-class merchandise."

Reina was listening to the woman, but her eyes were fixated on the wagon. The two farmers had moved on from the sobbing redhead, to the new blond girl, and were fondling her as well, chuckling at her high-pitched squeals of protest. How horrible, she thought, to be tied to the wagon like a common animal. Suddenly she felt something soft and warm rubbing her calf, and without thinking she pushed the cat away. It hissed, looking up at her from the middle of the cage.

"You had a cat before, and he died young, do you remember?" said the woman, cryptically.

Reina looked at her in confusion. "What? How did you..." She shook her head, it was one thing to know her name..."

"You didn't treat him very well did you?" said the woman, accusingly.

Reina gasped, shaking her head. "What? How did you...? I--I mean... I had just applied for the FBI. I was under so much stress at that time! He was always bothering me, climbing on my keyboard while I was doing my Academy work. I... regretted it later, how was I to know he would die so young?" She looked down at her feet. "I... thought I'd have time to make it up to him, the poor little guy. He died of heart failure, if I only knew he had so little time, I'd have been nicer to him." Reina's shoulders slumped as she remembered the regretful turn of events.

The woman reached through the bars, placing her hand on Reina's shoulder as a tear went down her cheek. "I know, you couldn't have known. You're not a bad person, I forgive you. Unfortunately, little Artemis here, she isn't the forgiving type."

Suddenly there was a howling cry from the cat, and Reina turned to see Artemis jumping up toward her. Reina squealed, trying to turn to avoid the outstretched claws, but the diminutive black cat's paws caught on her red silk dress, pulling and then ripping it right off her body. Reina cried out as she felt the sudden cool air on her completely naked body, and she lunged, trying to catch the cat, but it scuttled out through the bars, pulling her red silk dress behind it. The cat turned, just outside of reach, and looked back at Reina.

"Give me that back, you little brat!" she exclaimed, reaching uselessly through the bars. But the cat and her silk dress were just out of reach. If cats could smile, she was sure it would have smiled at her, and Reina stood up, turning to the woman. She saw her smiling as well.

"Oh dear, look at you now, Reina," said the woman, looking her naked form up and down. Reina gasped, covering herself with her hands. "You're no longer a high-class slave without your red silks, are you?" As if to emphasize the point, she looked over to the wagon, which had completed loading a couple slaves and was now rolling toward her cage, pulled by the powerful horse.

Reina paled. The slaver was going to see a naked girl in a cage, and tie her to the empty oar, like a common slave girl! "Oh god!" she exclaimed, turning to the cat and getting down on her knees. "Please, give it back!" she asked quietly, to the cat, glancing nervously back at the approaching wagon. The dress was torn, but if she had it in her possession, the slaver would know she belonged in the cabin. The cat was just looking at her, the precious red silk dress in her mouth. "Here, kitty, kitty," said Reina softly. "Come on, Artemis. Come here girl," she tried. The cat just looked at her, and Reina made a sound of exasperation. Cats! Never doing what you wanted of them! Suddenly there was a noise, and she turned her head to see the slaver, the one who'd taken the other girls, approaching the door to her cage, holding an iron key.

No! thought Reina. She needed her silk dress back. She turned back to the cat, and then gasped. It was gone, and so was the mysterious woman. Reina looked about in a panic, but there was no sign of them. She dashed from one side of the cage to the other, peering out into the bright sun. But they had vanished. Reina suddenly felt terribly alone and vulnerable. She jumped in alarm at the metallic scraping sound of her cage door swinging open.

"Let's go, slave," commanded the slaver. Reina turned to face him, and she sucked in a sharp breath. Up close, the man looked so large and muscular. She'd had self defense training at the Academy, but she knew from experience she had little chance to overpower such a large and powerful man. Reina swallowed heavily. Even if she got past him, where would she go? Naked in a strange place, where men took women as slaves. She had no weapons, no ID, no phone to call for backup.

"What are you thinking, girl?" she whispered suddenly to herself. "This place isn't real!" And yet, as the tall slaver stood there towering over her, he felt very real, and her nakedness felt very real. Suddenly the slaver grinned.

"A disobedient Oriental, so rare," he said approvingly. "My favorite kind." Reina bristled at his racist generalization.

"Go to hell," she breathed. "I'm no slave, get away from me." Reina quickly unwound the chain that bound her wrists and pulled on the rings around her right wrist. It wouldn't budge, and she glanced down in alarm. The thin, decorative metal ring that she'd put on the shop had changed. It was thicker, and she gasped, seeing a small lock keeping the two halves of the manacle locked together. How, that hadn't been there before? Suddenly she cried out in pain, as the slaver had moved quickly to grasp a fistful of her hair. Her bound wrists instinctively reached up to try to ease the pain in her head, but the slaver's other hand punched her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. The fist in her hair forced her down to her knees, and she cried out again as her knees hit the hard rough stone floor. Then he forced her forward, and her hands left her hair to stop herself from hitting the ground. Now on all fours, her head forced low by the slaver's grip, Reina turned her head to see the slaver's free hand reach for his hip and remove a coiled leather whip. Reina struggled, but the slaver was quick, and then she screamed when the lash hit the cheeks of her bare ass.

"Stop!" cried Reina, as the fiery pain in her ass made her arch her back. Then she screamed again as the slaver whipped her now burning bottom again. He did it a third time and then mercifully stopped, leaving Reina gasping for breath, her whole body tense in fear. She'd never felt such pain, and even though he'd stopped, the burning lingered, leaving her panting and ragged.

"That is just a taste of what will be done to you if you disobey," said the slaver, his warm breath close to her ear. "Are you going to waste any of my time?"

"No!" gasped Reina, trying to shake her head, but it was held fast in his strong grip.

"Address me as Master," corrected the slaver, his grip in her hair tightening.

"No, Master!" cried Reina. It felt like her hair might rip from her head.

"No, Master what?" said the slaver?

"Uh, uh, no, Master, I will be good!" blurted Reina, guessing at what he wanted to hear.

"Good, I know you will, my little Oriental bitch," said the slaver, soothingly. "Now get to your feet, we're running late."

Reina despised the man for his insults even more than the whip, but nothing in her training had prepared her for this situation. She was chained, without her weapons, on what almost appeared to be a real barbarian world, unless it was some kind of elaborate set. But she was not stupid, there was no technology on earth to send her in seconds to a place with mountains and different weather! She got to her feet, wincing as the movement brought a sting of pain from her poor reddened bottom. The slaver took the ring on the wrist and pried them open with his powerful fingers, then removed the other one from her other wrist.

"Hands behind your back," commanded the slaver, and Reina quickly complied, but then she turned to face him.

"No, wait, there's a mistake - I wear the red silks!" She exclaimed as he produced a long leather string from his pocket. "I should be riding in the carriage!" she pleaded, looking into his cruel eyes.

The slaver said nothing, but he roughly turned her around and bound her wrists in the leather string, Reina told herself it was just a dream. She had to be dreaming, because such a reality was too terrifying to contemplate. The slaver spun her back around, and then without warning, his hand shot up and he slapped Reina in the breasts. She cried out in pain and humiliation. How dare he do such a thing!

"That's for failing to address me as Master," said the slaver.

"I'm sorry, Mas--Ohhh!" screamed Reina as he slapped her bare breasts again.

"And that's for being a lying little slave bitch," scolded the slaver. "Move," he ordered, grabbing her by the upper arm and guiding her quickly out of the cage. Reina couldn't believe what had just happened. This cruel man had whipped her bare bottom, and then slapped her breasts, and he'd done it with complete impunity. No one had ever dared do such a thing!