Reina in a Strange Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahem," said a voice suddenly, behind the man who held Reina's leg trapped. Reina craned her head to look past the soldier, and she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Ellis!" she exclaimed. She couldn't believe it. There was her boss, standing there with arms crossed and a disapproving expression on his face. He looked a little different, thinner but still rounder and softer than the men around him, and of course he was dressed as the locals, although in fancier attire. The soldiers stopped touching Reina and turned to look at Ellis, then the one in front of her stiffened and backed away.

"Sorry, sir," said the soldier to Ellis. Then he quickly gestured at his two friends. When they didn't immediately respond, he hissed at them. "Look, stupid," he said quietly, gesturing at his upper right chest. He must have been referring to the small red cloth that was tied to Ellis' tunic, but whatever it was, the soldiers immediately left Reina and moved away into the crowd. Reina raised an eyebrow, wondering what it was about Ellis that made these soldiers give way so easily. He wasn't an imposing figure by any stretch, quite the opposite.

"Hello Reina," said Ellis, smiling warmly as he moved closer. "I like your outfit," he added, giving her naked form a leisurely inspection with his eyes.

Yup, that was Ellis alright, thought Reina, but she'd never been so happy to see her boss.