Reina in a Strange Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cry, your new life is just beginning," chuckled the slaver, slapping Reina on her ass with the coil of the whip as she moved past him, making the girl jump and cry out in surprise. The sun was brilliant, making Reina squint as she walked outside, feeling the dirt and pebbles on her bare feet, and the warm sun on her bare skin. Reina felt the tears welling up as she was walked toward the slave caravan. All eyes were on her naked form, and she felt completely humiliated, her breasts and ass burning from the slaver's discipline. She was an FBI agent for god's sake, she didn't deserve this!

As she approached the wagon, she realized the other slave girls were looking at her, with varying expressions on their pretty young faces. Some looked just fearful, while others glared at her with something resembling resentment, and Reina wondered why. She stopped as she neared the wagon, and the slaver grasped her upper arm in a large fist. "Over here, girl," he said, moving her toward the empty oar, its rope dangling ominously in the wind.

The reality of having to walk, attached to this oar and completely exposed, was too much. She had to risk trying to convince him.

"Please, Master," she begged. "I wasn't lying about the silks. Didn't you see me wearing them? This... this cat took them from me! I'm a... nobleman's daughter. You... you must have some papers about me?"

The slaver looked at her as if his horse had just spoken to him, and then he burst out laughing. "A cat stole your red silks, you say? Oh, well then of course, you should ride with the rich girls in the cabin!" Reina knew immediately he was teasing her when he pulled her wrists behind her back and began to bind her with the leather string.

Reina couldn't stop herself from pulling, trying to free her wrists. "No, I--I'm serious! Master, I mean. I'm... I'm a nobleman's daughter! I should ride in there!" She looked at the slaver pleadingly. "You must have seen me in the cage, wearing the red silks?"

The slaver ignored her pulling, his powerful hand holding her wrists in place as he finished winding the leather straps and tying them together. Then he clipped the thin rope tying the oar to her collar and looked at her with a grin. "I did in fact see you wearing them when we first approached. If you truly wanted to ride in the safety of the cabin, you'd not have taken them off and hidden them from me." Then he burst out laughing. "All you Oriental sluts like games, don't you? Well, don't worry, you'll get everything you desire soon enough!"

Reina didn't even hear the racist insults as she looked at him in confusion, until she comprehended what he'd said. He must have seen her wearing the silks, and yet he assumed she'd removed them herself, so she could be tied up with the common slave girls? "W-what? No!" she exclaimed. "No, Master, please that's not true! I want to ride in there, I'm telling you now!"

The slaver turned to look at her, then finally shrugged. "Alright," he said, making Reina sigh with relief. "You've earned this." Then he pulled something from his pocket and grabbed a fistful of her hair, making her yelp in pain. The slaver used the chance to shove a wooden dowel between her teeth, large enough that Reina couldn't close her mouth when she bit down on it. The slaver skillfully tied the gag behind her head, ignoring her garbled protests and shaking head. Then to Reina's shock, he reached down between her legs to cup her sex, inserting his middle finger a small ways inside her. Reina stiffened in shock, her eyes wide as she stared into the cold gray eyes of the slaver. His finger moved inside her, and she cried out into her gag.

"There now, that's the only sound I want to hear from a common pleasure slave," said the slaver, approvingly. "We've no need of your words anymore, Oriental slave slut." Then he pulled out something else from his hip pack. Reina's eyes widened in horror as she saw him hold up what looked like a large wooden dildo, attached to some leather strings. "Do I need to strap this on you as well, for the walk up to the auction house?"

A terrified squeak erupted past Reina's gag, and she vehemently shook her head, her eyes pleading with the slaver as she mewled assurances into the wooden gag.

"You'll be a good little Oriental pleasure slut from now?" said the slaver, raising an eyebrow.

Reina nodded vigorously. Anything but that!

The slaver frowned, then to her surprise, he reached up and untied the gag from behind her head. "I want to hear you say it," he said, in explanation.

Reina grimaced at the thought of speaking such humiliating words, and she hesitated until she saw his expression begin to turn angry. The words spilled from her lips. "I'll be a good little Oriental pleasure slut from now on... Master!"

The wide grin of approval from the slaver made Reina's shame doubly worse, and she lowered her eyes, unable to meet his cruel gaze. His expression said "I own you now."

"Well done, slave, you're learning," said the slaver. Then he patted Reina on the ass and went back to the wagon, instructing the driver to move on. Reina just stood there with her eyes cast down, struggling with the shame of complying with the cruel man's orders. She didn't want to learn to be a slave! His praise was even worse than his disgusting insults. The terrible words echoed in her ears, and she vowed she'd never say such a thing again. You're an FBI agent, she thought. You'll figure out a way out of this.

Then she heard a creak as the horse began to pull the wagon forward on the cobble street. Reina looked up in misery as the slack in the rope tying her to the oar grew tight, jerking her into motion as it pulled on her collar. She didn't have to walk very fast to keep up with the wagon, fortunately, but the shame of being pulled by a collar on her neck burned in her, and she felt a sudden kindred with the blond girl in front of her, trudging dejectedly with her wrists bound just above her bare ass. Reina looked about, but she couldn't see the girls on the other side of the carriage, she could only see the blond and the redhead. She could also see the two girls in red caged in the carriage; they looked terrified, peering out between the metal bars. She and the girls were all headed for the same terrible fate, an auction block, and enslavement.

Reina quickly found her feet were getting sore from walking barefoot on the worn stones and dirt of the old street. She wondered again where they were. The road was something you'd find in old Rome, and few other places in the world. But this wasn't Italy, where was it? It was like something out of a dream, but she'd never had a dream that felt so real. But if it were a dream, then she could be anywhere. It could be Earth in the past, or an alien planet that looked like Earth. Reina found it tiring to walk like this, her wrists tied behind her back, but if she fell behind on the pace, the rope would jerk her collar and make her lose her balance. Once the blond girl in front of her fell down, forcing the slaver to stop the caravan. He hopped down and whipped the poor girl's bare ass three times before hopping back up on the carriage. The caravan moved on to the sound of the blond girl sobbing quietly. What a cruel world, thought Reina, where a girl who couldn't be more than 19 was severely punished for stumbling. Reina told herself the slaver would pay for his cruelty when she escaped her bonds.

The caravan continued up the slight incline, and was leaving the lush green forest area and entering the edges of a small city. What had been a road sparse with people or buildings, quickly became a busy city street, and that meant onlookers, many of them. Men, women, and even children, stopped what they were doing to look at the caravan, and the naked slave girls being slowly marched through the streets. At first, Reina tried to turn her body toward the wagon, hunching her shoulders, anything to try to hide her curves from the dozens of eyes looking at her. But it was hopeless, and her cheeks burned with shame. Even worse were the comments.

"Look, an Oriental! She's tall for her kind, and look at her breasts, so full and round, like ripe melons!"

"Yeah, I wanna stick my cock between them and make her lick it!"

"Orientals make the best pleasure slaves, so naturally eager to please."

"They love being bound, it gets them wet."

"I bet she's a virgin, look at the way she blushes when we look at her body."

"I heard Orientals have tight little pussies."

"Yeah, even your little cock would feel big to her!"

"My middle finger would feel big to her!"

Reina felt the tears beginning to dampen her face. She felt so helpless, unable to cover any inch of her body from their intrusive stares, or protect her ears from their humiliating words. A few times, a man would move toward her, and she would use the slack in her rope to hustle nervously around their groping hands. The men would usually just laugh and move on with their daily routines. The endless ogling and suggestive comments just seemed to make her feel more naked and helpless. Her only salvation was that the caravan hadn't stopped, for then she'd be unable to avoid them.

"Some water for your horse, good sir?" said a loud voice up in front of the caravan. Looking forward, she saw a man in dark leathers gesturing toward a wooden trough filled with water by the side of the cobbled street.

"Very good of you," responded the slaver, getting off the back of the wagon. He gestured to the driver who guided the horse over toward the trough, then hopped down, unhooking the horse so it could fetch a drink.

Oh god, thought Reina, I spoke too soon. Sure enough, with the caravan stationary, a small group of men who looked like laborers began to saunter over. Reina stepped backwards as far as the rope would let her. She could do nothing but watch anxiously as the four men moved over to the redhead who was two oars in front of her. She bit her lip and watched in misery as the redhead tried to move away, only to run out of rope. The four men slowly surrounded her, smiling and talking to the trembling girl as their hands began to fondle and tease her naked body. Reina heard the girl's protests gradually turn into soft cries and stifled moans as the four sets of hands ignited the flames in her helpless body.

"What have we hear, an Oriental?" said a voice behind Reina. She jumped, not having noticed the two men who'd come up behind her. The man who spoke was tall with dark skin from a life of laboring outdoors, his face cruel with a few missing teeth. Reina tried to move away, but his left hand was already on her bound wrists, keeping her in place.

"Yeah, from behind, we thought you were a native, girl," said the other man who was now on her left, close enough that she could smell his foul breath. "That's a fine, rounded ass for a yellow."

That was too much for Reina. "Do I look yellow to you?" she burst out, bringing her knee up to connect with the man's groin. He howled in pain, toppling over onto the stone street. Expecting retaliation from the man behind her on her right, she snapped her heel up between his legs, just barely connecting with something soft.

"Son of a bitch," groaned the second man, falling to his knees and holding his groin. Reina suddenly heard laughter, and realized it was the four laborers who had stopped tormenting the redhead and were pointing at the two downed men and bawling with laughter. Reina grinned for a moment, then she cried out in pain when she felt the familiar fist in her hair.

"I warned you, bitch," said the gravelly voice of the caravan slaver, who'd snuck up on her somehow. "Get on your knees," he ordered, though his powerful grip forced her down before she could even comply. Reina cried out again when his fist tilted her head up, turning it so she could see his angry face. Reina cursed herself for lashing out, now her still sore ass was going to pay for her lack of self control. But the slaver didn't have the whip in his hand. Instead he gestured toward the two men lying on the ground.

"You're going to apologize to these two fine gentlemen," barked the slaver.

Reina looked at the slaver, then at the two men. The one who'd got her knee was in too much pain to even notice, but the other man was now trying to sit up, and was looking at her.

"I'm sorry," said Reina. "Masters," she added, guessing that was what she was supposed to say.

There was a pause, and she heard a roar of laughter. It came from the four men, who'd left the redhead and were now standing in front of their two downed compatriots. One of the men spoke. "Dat ain't how a slave slut apologizes, girl." The other men all laughed again.

"It's close. She's on her knees, and she used her mouth," said one of the other men, which cued more laughter. Reina suddenly flushed red. "She juss needs a little coachin'."

They were serious, she realized. "Oh god, no," Reina murmured, which just drew even more laughter. She watched in horror as two of the men went to their friend, trying to help him up, but he just groaned and lay back down, holding his crotch. It was clear the two downed men would not be getting any apologies.

"How 'bout she 'pologizes ta us?" said one of the men, his voice sounding a little strange. Reina gasped when she saw the way the four men were now looking at her, imagining her apologizing properly to them. She turned to look at the caravan slaver. Surely he wouldn't allow that?

"Fine with me," said the slaver, shrugging. "Just one of you though, I don't got time for this."

Reina paled, shaking her head and looking at the slaver. "Please don't let them do this, Master!" she cried. Reina's mind whirled in panic. "Master! I'm a valuable slave, s-shouldn't I be kept... clean?" But he was already walking back to the caravan, and if he heard her, he gave no indication.

"Don't worry, slut," said the man standing in front of her. "We're just gonna use your mouth, that ain't got no value anyways."

His knucklehead friends laughed on cue, and Reina glared at them. Like hell if they were going to stick anything in her mouth. But the men were preoccupied deciding who was going to get the apology.

"Is me, was my idea," said one.

"Bull shit," said the next. "I gots the biggest cock. I'll get the best apology."

"You'll take too long, I'll be real quick," said the third. "I gots a thing for Oriental pussy."

"Hey, boss man, can we take her from both ends?" shouted the fourth, drawing a gasp of alarm from Reina.

"No," barked the slaver. "You know the rules, mouth only."

Oh god, thought Reina. Now she knew where the line was on high-priced new slaves. But a little blow job was ok, it seemed. If he sticks that dirty thing in my mouth, he'll get a surprise, thought Reina. Then suddenly, there was shouting, and the four men turned into one giant ball of flurrying arms and legs, rolling on the ground, fighting over who would get to soil the Asian slave girl. Reina looked in awe as the men forgot all about her, and fought and wrestled on the worn stones of the city street. She heard the slaver yell to the driver, and suddenly the caravan was moving again. Reina didn't wait for the rope to pull her collar, instead she quickly stepped over and around the wrestling men, relief pouring over her. The caravan moved on down the street into the city, leaving the four still wrestling men behind. More eyes stared at her naked body, but even that didn't bother her, knowing how she'd escaped a much worse fate back there.

A few minutes passed, and then suddenly the caravan was stopping again. Reina looked ahead in alarm, and then saw a metal cage by the side of the road, containing a slim, dark-haired girl wearing the red dress like the one the cat had stolen from Reina. Just like before, now that the caravan had stopped, men began to approach the girls tied to the oars. Reina looked about in alarm as she was slowly surrounded by several young shirtless men, all tanned and muscular.

"No, don't touch me!" she squealed as hands came at once to touch her sides, her back, her soft breasts and her face. Reina squirmed one way, then another, trying to escape the rough hands on her flesh, but everywhere she turned was a strong male body and groping hands. "G-get away!" she protested in despair, still struggling in their grip. Then she arched her back and gasped, as a hand slid between her ass cheeks from behind, and began to slowly stroke the crevice of her womanhood. "No! Get your h-hand out of there!" she wailed. It wasn't right, to be touched like this. She was a federal agent, they'd go to prison for life for this affront!

"Let's buy this one for the barracks," said a young man who had moved around to stand in front of her. Soldiers or guards, she realized. "I like them feisty," he added, with a grin, his hand reaching up to grasp her chin. Reina shot up her knee toward the crotch of the soldier, but he used his own knee to deflect hers. "Now, now," he scolded her, chuckling. "We can't have that." Reina gasped as the man suddenly grabbed her leg, lifting it up and tucking it tightly under his arm. She squirmed in alarm at the embarrassing position this left her in, standing naked on one leg with the other one up in the air. The soldier held her slender calf in his tight grip, and he smiled, moving his other hand between her legs.

Reina's eyes went wide with shock and she gasped, for her naked pussy was now completely exposed to his exploring fingers. There was now one hand exploring her from the rear, and another from the front, and her mouth was gaping in shock like a fish out of water. "As expected, this one's already moist and slave hot," said the soldier as his fingers gently spread her glistening pussy lips to find her sensitive nub.

"Oh god, s-stop that!" moaned Reina, squirming helplessly in the grip of three men. Hands squeezed and massaged her breasts, her nipples were pinched and tugged while the fingers between her legs did soft, skillful swirls around her clit, which was growing slick with her juices and terribly sensitive. Reina struggled to free her wrists from the leather string that bound them behind her back. She struggled to free her leg from the soldier's grip, and her chest from the two men and their groping hands. She squirmed, trying to close her thighs to hide her quivering opening from the teasing fingers. But it was hopeless, they were three strong men, and she was just a slender bound female.

"Look at her little nipples," chuckled the soldier to her left, squeezing one for emphasis. Reina moaned in response, which only drew more torments on her poor engorged little buds. Bound and held as she was, she couldn't fight the relentless touches, not crude and rough as she would have expected; the men were skilled in arousing a female slave, and Reina was helpless to stop her body from responding eagerly, preparing itself to be taken. The man in front chuckled when Reina's hips jerked and twitched to his skillful fingers.

"Please stop, don't do this!" she pleaded, but her change in tact only encouraged the men to excite more heat from her trapped body. Reina bit her lip, holding in the sounds of pleasure that threatened to burst from her lips. She refused to give them that satisfaction.

"You're gonna cum for us, little slut," said the bastard in front of her. "Look at you, all slave hot for three city guards. I bet you want us to stick our cocks in you right here, don't ya?"

"Like hell I do!" gasped Reina, his insults striking a chord that burned through her body's heated state. "I'll never cum for the likes of you pigs."

The soldier seemed taken aback by her defiance, and perhaps it was uncharacteristic of slaves, but he quickly recovered. "We'll see about that. All you Oriental sluts are easy to make cum." Then he gripped Reina's trapped leg even tighter, and squeezed her swollen clit, causing a moan to slip past her tightly shut lips. Reina blushed in shame at her failure to keep silent. She could voice whatever defiance she wished, but she was helpless to stop the men from doing whatever they wished to her, and they knew it.