Reina: Learning to Accept

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she spoke, "What's your perfect scenario, Jack? That Ann comes home tomorrow and tells you she wants a divorce? You can't stay married and be my bitch. We can keep it a secret to the best of our abilities, but eventually, it will come to a head and you know it, right?"

I shook my head in defeated agreement. But what was I supposed to do? Get a divorce just to be some kind of sexual servant for Reina? How long was that going to last anyway? As soon as she got bored, she'd move on and I'd be divorced, alone and likely in financial ruin. I couldn't risk all that, but Ann would certainly divorce me if she found out what Reina and I were up to.

"What's the matter, Jack? Can't make up your mind? Can't figure out the way forward? Unsure of what to do?" Reina had an innate ability to read my mind: It seemed like she knew my thoughts even before I did. "It's ok, Jack. I understand your confusion. I'm learning to deal with this as we go too. But you need to trust me to take care of things, and that includes taking care of you. I'm younger, but I'm very intelligent and if you learn to let me make all your decisions, I will make sure you are happy. There's a lot of pressure being a man and being in charge, so just let it go and I'll control everything for you...and us."

"Reina, what do you mean by 'us?' I have Ann and a life and a house and what is this that we are doing anyway? Sure, I like it, but Ann comes home tomorrow. I'm just supposed to divorce her on the spot so I can indulge in your sexual whims? How long will that last? What happens when you get tired of this -- arrangement -- relationship -- game?" I was glad to have that off my chest and I felt like the games had at least paused so we could have a real conversation. The fact I considered kneeling in front of her with a dildo up my ass, 'real,' escaped me in that moment, but it would be reinforced later. I spoke softly and respectfully, but I could tell she saw the fear and uncertainty in me.

"Jack. Nobody knows what the future holds. I can only say that what is happening with us is exactly what I want. It's what I am creating because I want it that way. And what I want is important to you, right?"

I nodded weakly and kept listening.

"But I agree this is all so sudden, you may need a little more time to know in your heart what you truly desire. I want that to be me. I want that to be your submission to me -- completely. But you have to want it too. I'm not going to force it on you. Would it make you happy if I arranged for Ann not to come home tomorrow so you can think about this a bit more?"

I was stunned at her matter-of-fact, calm and reassuring statement that she could somehow decide whether Ann came home or not. I was in shock and disbelief that she could really do anything like that. And even if she could, what the hell would Ann be thinking? Why wouldn't she come home? It's her two weeks off from the airlines. She always came home...right? What the fuck was happening to my life!? I was completely lost. Reina sat there looking at me quizzically, as if she knew the answer that would come out, but not why it was taking so long.

I finally coaxed a weak reply with hesitant words, "How...can...where would Ann go?"

"Oh, Jack. Just say you need more time alone with me and that you would like me to arrange for Ann not to come home tomorrow and I'll handle the rest. You don't need to know anything else. I am going to take care of you just as much as you are going to take care of me. Just trust me and say 'Yes' if that's what you want. Maybe this will be a good learning exercise for you."

I looked down in shame. My eager cock was jutting towards her like a fan reaching out for a rock star from the crowd below. It was helplessly bound not only by the dildo, but also by her power over me. So it lingered there: Unable to get any closer and desperately unfulfilled. My intoxicating lust for her was marinating my brain and she was seasoning it to her liking. I was at the edge, with my entire life on the line, and all I could think about was doing her bidding and how great the humiliation made me feel. My rock hard cock truly belonged to her in that moment.

As I looked down at it, I knew it had made my decision for me. "Yes, Reina, I would like more time alone with you."

"Good boy. Now go bend over the couch so your ass is sticking up. I need to punish your hesitation properly."

I stood up and felt a sense of loss as the dildo exited my anus. I moved to the back of the couch and bent over it with my face in the cushions and my naked ass sticking out in anticipation of the sweet hell that was coming my way. Reina went into my office and closed the door. I could hear her talking, but I could not make out the words. After about 5 minutes, the door opened and I heard the click of Reina's heels approaching me.

She ran her fingernails up and down my exposed ass cheeks, "There now. All taken care of. Ann won't be coming home tomorrow, so you are free to focus on your new role. You need to get much better if you want me to keep you, understood?"

I nodded my head furiously, confirming my affirmation.

"I need you to show me how badly you want this. Hesitation says you are unsure and I don't want this to be something I am forcing on you. I don't do guilty well, so you need to do a better job convincing me that I am your everything and you want this more than anything in the world."

"Yes, Reina, I want this. I need this. I am yours. You are my everything," I blurted out as convincingly as I could. My mind was awash with what Reina said to Ann and where she would be going and why she was ok with not coming home.

My search for answers and resolution was interrupted by the sweet tones of Reina's voice, "We will see about that. Say, 'I give myself to Reina' every time I land this ruler on your pretty little ass."

And with that, the first crack of the ruler landed on my right butt cheek and sent a shock of pain that stiffened my spine. Resolved to make Reina happy I yelled out, "I give myself to Reina!"

"Shhhhhhh...Not so loud, Pet. You wouldn't want my dad to hear you would you?"

Just then another ruler swat crashed down on my ass. I flinched and assertively, but quietly blurted out, "I give myself to Reina."

The blows started to alternate butt cheeks as I repeated my mantra hoping to satisfy her and, as always, hoping to get some sexual release because pain was not the only thing growing on me at the moment. Bent over and in real agony I was thrusting my hips into the back of the couch as each blow landed to try to lessen their effect.

Reina seemed amused and murmured, "Jesus, Jack. Your 21-year-old neighbor is spanking your ass with a ruler and you are humping your couch. Man card officially revoked!"

Then she quickened her pace and swatted me firmly several times on each ass check in rapid succession before abruptly ceasing her assault. My mantra could not keep pace with her blows, but I offered one more, "I give myself to Reina" at the end of it all for good measure.

"Nice try. B+ for effort, my pet."

She began to softly blow on my burning ass cheeks to cool them down. Reina always seemed to meander between the cold streams of cruelty and refreshing pools of bliss. She had knocked the hard-on out of me with all the spanking. A little was a turn on, but after a while the pain superseded the pleasure. She stood me up and pointed out some tear stains on my face. I hadn't noticed I cried.

"Remember, Baby, if it ever hurts too much you need to speak up. I don't want to cause you harm. I just need to condition you."

She called me, 'Baby.' I felt so happy in that moment the words 'condition you' slipped passed me and into my subconscious. I also did not see her pulling something out of her purse until she was unlocking it in front of me with a key.

"This is a cock cage, Baby. Your dick goes in here and I lock it up and keep the key so you won't make any mistakes and accidentally touch my property without permission. You wouldn't want to disappoint me, would you?"

"No, Reina. I don't want to disappoint you."

"Good. Put your cock in there, lock it up and hand me the key while I film you. Tell me why you are doing this and that you are doing it willingly."

I took the cock cage from her and clumsily shoved my dick into it. I felt like I was locking myself in jail and throwing away the key. But I was giving the key to Reina and she seemed genuinely happy I was complying without hesitation. She paused before grabbing her phone to record me and looked at me like I was a child walking for the first time. Her eyes were filled with love and excitement.

She began to record as I said, "I am putting my cock in a cage so I won't be tempted to touch it without Reina's permission. It's her cock now and I'm giving it to her willingly. I want her to be happy."

"Good boy, Jackie. Reina likes it when her pet does as he's told."

Again, I felt a sense of accomplishment at pleasing Reina. She was beaming and I was part of the reason.

"Put my boxes in my room, clean up your stool mess and put it away. And get some clothes on. You are not getting any attention tonight."

I didn't complain. I didn't hesitate. I moved about, quickly following her instructions and returned to the living room in sweat shorts and a T-shirt to find her seated again on the couch. She patted the cushion next to her, so I walked over and sat.

"Don't sit. Lay down with your head on my lap looking up at me."

I rearranged myself so the back of my head was laying on the lap formed by her sumptuous thighs. I looked up at her attentively with my cock straining at its new cage. She looked down at me and began softly running her fingers through my hair and gazing into my eyes. My god, she was stunning! I dared a few quick glances at her ample bosom that was rising and falling with her breaths and dangling tantalizing close to my face.

"It's OK, Jack. You can drink in my beauty whenever you want. I like it when you look at me lustfully. It's a good thing. Just know that staring at me will likely cause it to get really crowded in that new cage of yours."

And with that she gave my caged cock a little pat through my sweat pant shorts I wore as house clothes. I couldn't hold back a pleading look as she stared down and me smiling and shaking her head side to side.

"Your devotion to me will always be rewarded, but it will be on my terms, understood?"

Instead of saying 'yes', I nodded to feel her body against the back of my head. My cock was going to break this cage if I didn't settle down. Again she smiled that knowing smile. She knew exactly what I was doing, but apparently enjoyed the torment I was causing myself.

"You are becoming my pet, and I will train you so you behave in the way I desire."

I stared up at her as she continued to run her fingers through my hair and talk. Then her other hand started gently teasing one of my nipples. She lightly squeezed, circled and flicked until it was rock hard. I had always had nipples that became erect. Ann referred to them as 'chick nips'.

"I love how your body responds to my touch, Jack. It's an endearing quality that will keep me around. Tell you what. You can go in the bathroom and relieve yourself if you want. I'll unlock you briefly if you need it. You seem to be going crazy... Or...we can start lesson one of your training: How to properly kiss Reina."

"What? I can kiss you?" I stammered.

"Jack honey, I'll be training you to do a lot of things that make me feel good. But you have to do them MY way. How I want. And only when I say. That's why I need to train you. So what's it gonna be? Go free and get your nut, or locked up and lesson number one?" I was so excited that this was moving in the sexual direction I desired, but what a fucking choice. My balls were dark blue, my cock was straining at its new confines and Reina was looking down at me lovingly, tweaking both my nipples to attention now. Kiss Reina, or jerk off in the bathroom by myself. FUCK! My hips started bucking the air hoping for her to give me my sweet release as she smiled down and strummed my sexual strings like a virtuoso. I knew she wanted lesson one to start and for me to forego an orgasm. So with every ounce of strength I had I looked up at her said,

"Lesson One, Please."

"Oh, Jack. I'm so proud of your choice. I promise I'll make it worth your while. Come kneel in front of me so we can begin."

Like a giddy school boy, I rolled off the couch, sorry to be removed from her stimulating caresses, but excited to be kneeling in front of this goddess and getting to kiss her. Whatever was happening to me, it was happening quickly. The only thing in my mind was pressing my lips into hers and indulging in the sweet bliss of surrender to her. All thoughts of Ann and my marriage had vaporized. There was only Reina, her perfect body, her gorgeous face, and her growing control over me.

"Ok, first things first. I kiss you. You do not kiss me. You will receive my kiss like a woman would. Soft, hesitant, reactionary. Not probing or leading like a man. You do as I do. Follow my lead as if we were dancing. Match my pressure. My wetness. The amount of tongue I decide to introduce. You kneel there and allow it to happen. You do not touch me, you do not speed up or intensify when you want more. You will be punished if you do. Do you think you can handle that?"

I nodded my head eagerly. I was like a dog being told to sit before he gets a treat, but I didn't care. I just wanted to comply and taste her sweet lips. My cock was straining at the cage and really starting to hurt, but I did my best to ignore it.

She slowly leaned in, coming straight for my face, then moved past to the side of my head and nibbled my ear lobe. Excitement ricocheted through me.

I quivered as she kissed my lobe, then breathed into my ear whispering, "I fucking own you. Your cock is in a cage and you are kneeling like a defeated mass of flesh. My flesh. You are a piece of meat for me to enjoy whenever I want."

I was aching for her. Every word she said was true and it turned me on past any point I had ever known. I was frozen in front of her, aside from my quivering at her kiss and whispers. She left my ear and planted a trail of soft kisses along my cheek as she approached my lips. She pulled away before reaching them to look deeply into my eyes from point blank range. Then, like a spider sinking its fangs into its helpless prey, she tilted her head to the side, closed the small gap between us, and pressed her lips softly, but fully into mine. I dared not open my mouth or kiss back. I just gave the slightest hint of a pucker so her lips could feel the weight of mine. She repeated this soft kiss a few times as I closed my eyes and drank in her smell, her touch, and matched her intensity with precision. Then she grabbed two fists full of hair on the back of my head and pulled me in for a full pressure kiss. It was heavenly. I was being kissed by angel. She pulled back and brought her thumb to my bottom lip and sighed as she pulled it down. I opened my mouth hesitantly, not wanting to seem too eager to escalate as she instructed. She seemed pleased as she traced her finger around my lips, then squeezed my cheeks and tilted my head up slightly. I followed her lead as my head cocked back and my lips pushed out like a fish.

She stared deeply into my eyes, "Mine."

I was melting. I truly was her piece of meat and I didn't care. I was willing prey for this goddess and she knew it. She removed her hand and I held the position she had put me in. Head cocked back and waiting for her to plunge her fangs into me, I was helpless as her slow decent towards my open mouth began. Every millimeter she covered to close the distance felt like miles of eternity to my waiting lips until, at last, she struck. She kissed me fully, but passionately. Her delicate tongue probed my open mouth and I matched her swirls and mouth closures perfectly. When she opened for more, I opened and let her in. Down she went again. Kissing, sucking, exploring my mouth with her eager tongue. I was dizzy with excitement and somehow completely detached from the pain my raging cock was causing pushing against its confines. Then, as suddenly as she struck, she pulled back and drew in a heated breath while licking her lips and staring at me. I was hoping she would plunge in again, but it did not happen.

She looked me over for a second or two, "You, my pet, are a good learner."

I felt proud and so happy she approved of my efforts. The strain of my aching cock against its cage was moving back into my conscious.

She exclaimed, "Oh, what the fuck! I can't stand to see you suffer too much. I guess it's a weakness of mine. Go get the bag from the box I brought in and bring it over."

I hurried over to the box and grabbed a black thin plastic bag with something about the size of a flashlight in it. Then knelt back down and handed it to her praying silently I'd be allowed to cum soon.

She held the bag in her lap, "You will never fuck me. Ever. I, however, will fuck you a lot. And in many different ways to take my pleasure and reassure you of your place in this relationship. But from time to time, when I think you have behaved especially to my liking, I will allow you to simulate fucking me. You will be humiliated in the process, but at least your horny brain will have the illusion you can still fuck. You want your dick to be denied access to my pussy, right?"

My body was on fire. I didn't care what I was fucking. I would have fucked the exhaust pipe on a dump truck in that moment if she told me too. So of course, without hesitation I agreed with the condition.

"Good boy. This is a flesh light. It simulates a pussy. You will be allowed to fuck this rubber pussy as a treat only when I say so."

I had seen them on line and in magazines. A man's masturbation device. But I had masturbated for her several times with my hand, so I was wondering how this was any big deal when she stood up and wedged it under the couch cushion and sat back down with it sticking out a couple inches. She reached down and adjusted it so it was snugly in place, hiked up her skirt so she could spread her legs and moved to the edge of the cushion so her pussy was directly over the fake one. "Scooch towards me, baby. Time for a little release. I think you've earned it."

I walked on my knees right up to the couch until my caged cock was positioned right in front of the opening of the flesh light pussy. Reina reached out and slowly pulled my shorts over my hips and down to my knees. Then she reached down with her key, unlocked the cage and my cock sprung out like she had opened one of those old spring-snake-in-the-can gag gifts.

"Oh boy, someone's eager to play!"

Then she started gently slapping down on it and turning my cock into a mini diving board as she giggled. It got harder with every pat and I was dying to cum.

She grabbed some lube from the bag, "You like this Forever Pussy Whipped Lube, don't you, Jack?"

I nodded as she squirted the lube in her hand and started spreading it all over my cock. I about shot my load at her touch and she sensed my immediate need to cum, so she let go briefly then used a less erotic stroke to get my dick all slippery.

When she was done, she wiped the excess lube on a napkin, "Ok. Now you can guide your little pee-pee into the fake pussy, but don't start humping it until I say, ok?"

"Ok, Reina" I said as I tried my best to position the tip of my dick at the entrance so I could push it in. I was in a heightened state of arousal, so the task was not as easy as one might think. She seemed amused at my desperate attempts and let out a little fake cheer as I finally got my aching cock into the opening. I pushed it all the way in and that one movement nearly made me cum, but I was able to hold off. I knelt there desperately waiting for permission to get off. Our bodies were nearly touching at the waist. It looked as if I really was inside her with her dress hiked up and her pelvis just inches from mine.