Reina: Learning to Accept

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Jack, I'm going to kiss you for as long as you hold out. You can hump slow or fast or any way you want. I really don't care. But as soon as you cum, the kiss ends. Got it?"

With that, she leaned in and began another lustful kiss that sent me reeling. My mind was spinning and I wanted to cum, but I didn't want the kiss to end. I remembered all her rules and kissed her properly, but my cock was taking over the moment and my body involuntarily started a slow hump of the flesh light. Reina sensed the movement and sighed into my mouth through her unrelenting and sumptuous kissing. She bucked her hips towards my waist and simulated intercourse. I could not take it anymore. I furiously humped the fake pussy three hard times and started moaning as my impending orgasm hit.

Reina broke off the kiss and I yelled out, "Reina! Oh Reina! God Yes! Oh fuck yes!!!!"

I came hard and long into the flesh light as Reina leaned back and smiled at me. Spurt after glorious spurt shot into the rubber pussy as mind-numbing orgasmic waves rolled over me. My humps slowed to a stop and my limp dick oozed back out of the toy and flopped down in front of me as I slumped over, completely drained and humiliated at how quickly I came into a fake pussy.

Reina piled on, "It's too bad you'll never feel the real thing. Imagine how much better mine feels. But you look pretty satisfied, Mister." I'm relieved that we have a way to reward you that doesn't involve my pussy. That's a special place reserved for only a select fortunate few."

I hung my head in shame, but relieved to have had a very needed and powerful orgasm.

I was starting to wonder what was coming next when Reina simply said, "Clean this mess and go wash up so I can put your cage back on."

I pulled my shorts up and stood. Then took the flesh light with me to go clean it and myself. When I reached the bathroom my phone buzzed with a text. It was from Ann:

"Hi Hon. My flight attendant friend, Becky is working a flight to Hawaii and she said there's an open seat for me. I hope you don't mind me tagging along with her last minute. We haven't hung out in the longest time. I should be back in a week. I'll keep you posted. Miss you!" And then a second later the kiss emoji showed up.

I texted back:

"Ok, Babe. Safe travels. Let me know when you'll be back. Miss you too."

I also included the kiss emoji. Then I proceeded to wash my semen out of the fake pussy and didn't give Ann another thought.

Next Part Coming Soon