Reina V Lili

Story Info
While on a search, Reina meets with Lili in Monaco.
3.3k words
4.33
784
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCD2018
LCD2018
21 Followers

*All characters featured are over the age of 18.

**The following takes place a few years after the events of Tekken 8.

Reina decided that Monaco was beautiful this time of year. The golden beach between the city and the sea entranced her. As she gazed out at the shining coast from her hotel suite's balcony, she embraced the too-brief moment of calm. There weren't enough of them since she began trying to take over the remnants of the Mishima zaibatsu.

Admittedly, she hadn't done that much to embrace calm. As if to remind her of that fact, a yawn emanated from behind her.

Turning around, she found her latest lover sprawled naked on the bed. A college student on break from Ireland with her friends, she had drawn Reina's attention at one of the local nightclubs. While she wanted to find information there, Reina found herself attracted by the young woman's body.

Beneath the woman's violet dress, there were long athletic limbs with enough curves for her liking. Combined with the blonde hair and Irish origin, Reina imagined this was what a younger Nina would have looked like. Which made her comfortable with conversing with the young woman at the club.

With a simple stating of "Konnichi wa" Reina's innocent Japanese girl persona, which had charmed a fair number of men and women in the past, soon had a new admirer. Reina may have been embracing a stereotype, but she didn't mind. She typically embraced the stereotype that blondes were wild in bed.

She didn't remember what the blonde's name was, just that she was amicable with Reina's suggestion they returned to her room. Once there, she realized there was an important difference from Nina. Unlike her assassin, this blonde wasn't only interested in joining Reina's bed, but being subservient in it.

As Reina came back inside, she undid her bathrobe to let it fall to the floor. Laying back on the bed, she spread her legs to give her new companion tongue easy access to her pussy. As Reina held her head to make sure her tongue got nice and deep, she considered the other thing she enjoyed.

The sight of the lovely Lili Rochefort in the morning sun. Lili could either have the information she sought. Lili could also be a new source of fun. As Reina considered the possibilities with a smirk, she knew she was looking forward to it.

I came here at a good time, Lili thought to herself enjoying the pool-side serenity. Outside the vacation season, few would come to this expensive Monaco hotel. Of those few, only some would find the time to come by the pool.

It gave her a chance to bask in the sun, lay back, and watch the beach close by. While also peaceful, she still got to at least watch the lower classes walk up and down the beach. The back and forth was a visual white noise, bringing Lili to an almost meditative state.

"Konnichi wa!", a sweet-sounding voice suddenly declared. "Would you mind if I asked you a question?"

I certainly do mind. Can't you see I'm trying to relax you cretin!? The only thing that kept her from spouting this was her manners. That and the accent.

It reminded her of Asuka.

Turning her head, she found herself pleasantly surprised. While the cretin's behavior might have been rude, Lili had to admit the cretin was a nice sight.

Before her stood a Japanese woman in a smooth one-piece swimsuit. The swimsuit was an angelic-white that complemented her pale skin. Skin that reminded Lili of a marble statue she once saw. Of an ancient warrior-woman who was hard, smooth, and naked but for a shield and spear.

That last one might not apply to the woman before her, but with the blending of white swimsuit and pale skin, it appeared that way to Lili. Who found herself admiring all the curves going up that body. Up to the black and purple hair of a face she recognized.

"Reina," Lili began, "what are you doing here?" She hadn't personally seen her since the incident a few years ago. The one where Kazuya Mishima vanished, where Jin Kazama went off somewhere, and the Mishima Zaibatsu went into stasis.

Lili had heard someone was trying to take control of the Zaibatsu. Had later heard it was a certain purple-haired woman. What was that same woman doing here now?

"I just needed a vacation, I've been doing a lot of hard work lately!" Reina exclaimed, twisting her body to the left and right, giving Lili a nice view of the back. "I'd heard Monaco was good for relaxation, which led me to finding you here Lili. How have you been?" Reina asked, claiming a seat on the lounge chair besides Lili.

"I've been good chère," Lili resisted the urge to grit her teeth at the presumption. One of them had to have grace. "The sounds of the surf helps me relax."

"What about the sun?" Reina asked, glancing at the umbrella Lili was sitting under. "Are you going to work on your tan? You appear to be prepared to tan," she added, looking at the rose-red swimsuit Lili had chosen.

A two-piece that showed off Lili's petite body. Its top kept her chest in check, while the bottom turned into a thong in the back. Lili showed this after turning onto her belly to hide her chest.

Reina's smile may have been innocent, but Lili still remembered how deceptive she seemed a few years ago. Beneath that veneer, she couldn't help but imagine a leering gaze crawling up and down her own body. "I wasn't planning to tan. I just want to enjoy showing off my hard-earned physique," she explained, bending a leg to show the muscles off.

Reina licked her lips, looking into Lili's eyes as she did so. "I have to agree," she whispered. "Although you could show off more if you removed the rest of it."

"What do you want?" Lili demanded, her patience withering as her tone hardened to hide the shiver that went through her at the whisper. At the tone of the whisper. "I know you have been busy with the Mishima Zaibatsu. You don't have the time for casual conversation."

For a moment, Reina just kept staring into Lili's eyes. Searching for something she couldn't find. As Lili began to wonder whether she should ask again, Reina asked, "where is Kazuma-chan?"

Despite the heat of the day, the question still chilled Lili. "I haven't seen any sign of Jin since the incident," she evaded. Was Reina really asking after her?.

"I haven't either," Reina replied remorsefully. "It's a shame. I could use some advice from a former head of the Zaibatsu. My agents last caught sight of him traveling across the Americas with Xiaoyu, but soon lost sight of him." Seeing Reina's attention diverted, Lili began to relax.

Then, Reina wondered aloud, "maybe Asuka might know where to find him?" She gazed around, as if Asuka would pop out from some random corner. "You haven't happened to have seen her...," her gaze turned back to Lili, a new seriousness in her eyes, "have you?"

Staring back at the emerged predator, Lili coldly stated "no. I've been looking for her myself, but she seems to have vanished." The trail had gone cold for Lili in Japan, after she found the Asuka's dojo closed suddenly.

Staring back, she silently dared Reina to challenge her answer.

"I see." Reina appeared to calculate a further response. Then, she decided to sigh. "Oh well, it was worth a shot. I suppose you cannot know every movement of your friend. I would probably be better off taking a jog. At least I would get more done."

Getting up to go, she began to stretch out before her jog. Arching her back, circling her long arms, and straightening out her legs were a real treat. Lili wanted to enjoy the movements, but could not let the chill go.

As Reina was finishing up, she paused. Reaching down into her chest, she pulled a folder up note and handed it to Lili. "If you want to reconsider, take a look at this note." Once the note was in Lili's hand, Reina pulled Lili to give a peck on each cheek.

Seeing Lili's surprised face, Reina explained, "As they say 'when in France, do as the French do'". With the saying out of the way, she headed to the beach to jog.

For a moment, Lili was so shocked she couldn't even blurt out, "we are in Monaco, not France." By the time Reina reached the beach, Lili had recovered her senses enough to examine the note.

I may be aware of where Miss Kazuma has gone. If you want to cooperate, come to room 1804 so we can find her.

How much does she know? Lili asked herself. Hours later, after putting on one of her finer dresses, she had gathered up the nerve to come to the room and confront the mysterious woman.

Standing outside the door, she made sure to straighten her hair before knocking. When she found the door unlocked, she decided there would be no problem coming in.

Stepping inside, she found Reina sitting by the window in a bathrobe. With a glass of wine in her hand, she glanced out the window. Finding a seat close by, Lili claimed it before she asked. "Why are you looking for Asuka?"

"Because she might know where to find Jin," Reina explained. Her eyes, now steel with seriousness, continued to look out the window as if Jin might be out there. "Besides the Zaibatsu, he could also help me... manage my power."

Ignoring the comment about the power, Lili asked, "wouldn't Xiaoyu be more likely to find him? From what I last heard, Xiaoyu and that panda were looking for Jin too." Reina shook her head, now looking at Lili with a bit of disappointment.

"That was my first choice too. Unfortunately, it seems Xiaoyu already found Jin and disappeared along with him. Now... Asuka is my second choice."

With a flurry, Lili launched a series of kicks. Reina evaded them, smirking at Lili's outstretched legs. "I didn't think you were the aggressive type."

"Someone," Lili began, stepping back into a stance, "once told me something. That an exchange of blows could help me learn about another person."

"You could just ask?" Reina inquired, sending a jab at Lily. Stepping to the side Lily launched a kick that Reina could only dodge.

"I could." Lili agreed. Taking advantage of the room's space, she sought to trap Reina in a good position. "Would I get an honest answer?"

"You intend to make me an honest woman?" Reina quipped. "I wouldn't mind that." Taking advantage of Lili's irritation, she rolled forward. Forcing Lili to step back to evade the oncoming blow.

Suddenly excited, the flurry of Lili's blows increased. Reina blocked all of them, matching each kick as she pushed forward. At one point, Lili thought she saw an opening, but this only allowed Reina to push forward with a powerful blow.

Lili tried to roll with the hit, but couldn't escape the shock of the powerful blow. Before she could even take a moment to rest, she had to dodge the leg Reina sent slamming down. Getting up, she noticed the exhilarated grin, giving Reina a bloodthirsty look that sent Lili's heart racing.

Surprised by herself, Lili almost missed the jabs coming at her. Blocking each one, she thought she saw an opportunity. Stepping forward, she tried to grab at Reina. She would throw her to the floor and teach her not to go after Asuka.

However, Lili only managed to grab the bathrobe.

As Lili pulled back, Reina pulled herself out of the bathrobe and into a crouch. From a low angle, Reina sent a palm charging up. Lili leaped back, evading the blow by a narrow margin. She flung the bathrobe to the side, getting ready to deal with Reina's next charge.

Instead, she just found herself staring.

Staring at Reina's now naked body. Practically glowing, her body showed off the muscles that Reina developed. While she may have lacked Lili's curves, her toned limbs still deserved attention. Her legs stood strong, beneath defined abs, which sat beneath a firm chest that held steady as Reina bounced on the toes of her feet.

As Lili found herself staring at that swaying chest, she heard Reina ask, "aren't you going to attack?" Looking up, Lili saw Reina's teasing smirk, as she waved a hand at Lili. As if telling her to come and fight.

Flustered, Lili charged in with a quick jab. Upon missing, she found herself being grabbed by the bare-naked beauty. Before she realized what was happening, she was already being flung to the floor. Trying to get up, she found herself suddenly restrained.

As Reina held Lili's wrists above her head, she gazed down at the prize beneath her. "What did that tell you miss Rochefort?" With her free hand, she guided her hand up the neck to cup the chin. "Did you...," licking her lips, she brings Lili's face closer to her own, "learn anything?"

Being this close, as Reina's body pressed against her own, Lili realized she did learn a few things.

First, Reina's muscles felt good. As her legs were held down by Reina's own, she could feel the supple steel within those legs. Their firm caress caused her heart to beat faster as she imagined those legs moving up and down her body.

Her excitement caused her to examine Reina closer. The blows she received were far stronger than she anticipated. Stronger than even the physique indicated. Was it just Reina's will that gave her greater strength?

Looking closer, she saw... something in Reina's eyes. A sort of dark flame Lili could not describe. All she could really tell was that it blazed in Reina's eyes and was hot in every sense of the word.

"I've learned," she began. She knew she was, for all practical purposes, a princess. No normal person would be able to match her and she would never desire a normal person. The extraordinary though, she could desire that. Especially if they won. "I've learned that I would like to kiss you."

Reina immediately pecked her on each cheek. "Like that?" she asked cheekily.

Frustrated, Lili pushed forward, her lips colliding with Reina's. Reina separated to lick her lips briefly for diving back in. It felt to Lili like she was being devoured. While she tried to free her hands to rub the breasts that dangled before her, Reina continued to kiss her. Reina's kisses descended from Lili's lips, down her neck, and met Lili's top.

Growling, Reina bit into it, sending the shredded top flying away with a snap of her neck. With Lili's tits now free, two large orbs that shone in the room's light she dove in with a softer touch. Pushing on Lili's back, she floated her tongue across one of her nipples. As it began to harden, she sent her tongue to navigate the other one. Circling, flicking, and caressing, she began to rip off the rest of Lili's clothes. This allowed Reina to begin to smell Lili's pussy begin to moisten.

She resisted the urge to taste that moistness. Instead, she let go of Lili's arms, allowing her to be caressed by the eager blonde beauty. As their bodies collided, she pulled Lili onto the bed on top of her. As the long golden hairs began to curtain around Reina's head, she met Lili's lips with a fierce embrace.

The two found themselves rolling on the bed, causing Reina to twist them both to keep from falling off the bed at one point. When they were both stable, Reina straddled both of Lili's legs, holding them in place as she ran her hands down Lili's body. Leading her hands to the hips, she grabbed one hip and pushed aside a leg, giving her mouth access to Lili's pussy.

With this access, she began to tease Lili. Gently licking her clit, Reina took her time as she listened to Lili's moans. She knew from experience that Lili was gripping the bed sheets in her hands, pushing herself against Reina's tongue as she began to arch her back. As Reina continued licking, she notices Lili's orgasm approaching.

Taking control, Reina kissed Lili's pussy a few times before climbing up Lili's body. While she grinded against one of Lili's tight legs and a hand crawled back down, Reina's lips met Lili's. As they made out, her hand circled Lili's clit. As they approached their mutual climax, Reina made one final push forward, increasing her hand's movements. She sent her hand deeper than before, pushing Lili over the edge.

Lili's orgasm shook her body, setting off Reina as she basked in the blonde's domination. Shivering in her own orgasm, she continued to make out and run her hands through the long golden hair. When she was done, Reina left Lili to grab some water.

In the post-orgasmic bliss, Lili could only feel the soft cool air of the air conditioning and the beating of her own heart. The past few minutes were a pleasurable blur unlike anything she experienced for a long time. Before Lili could even think of anything to say, Reina stated, "I think Asuka might be in Scotland or to Argentina."

"What makes you say that?" The last time they met, Asuka had only been concerned about the dojo. What would she be doing going to either of those places?

"My sources stated she had booked plane tickets to both on the same day. My sources lost track of her heading into the airport, so she went to one of them. I just don't know which one. Did she say anything to you before she left?"

Lili reviewed her memories. There were the dojos they visited, the incident with the rose, there were all the roses she donated to the dojo last month,... and what else.

There was the sake.

After winning a fight, Asuka had decided to celebrate with some expensive sake. Lili thought the expensive part was just so Asuka could have something to show off to her. An attempt at elegance that was undercut by the following drunken rant.

"I can't believe Kuma would just scarper off like that," Asuka yelled, her cheeks reddened by several gulps of sake. Swallowing down some more sake, she continued, "he loses one fight against Paul and runs off to the jungle!"

"Kuma is stronger than he looks," Lili consoled, sipping down the tea she prepared. Despite how silly the bear looked sometimes, Kuma could still surprise.

"I know," Asuka accepted, glancing down at her latest sake cup. "It is just that Kuma's not used to the jungle. I know the silly bear has trained in the woods before, but the South American jungle is different."

"Argentina!" Lili exclaimed, remembering the rant. "She was complaining to me about how Kuma had gone to the jungle."

"That bear went to South America? Why?"

"For some sort of training," Lili explained, waving off Kuma's reason. "The important thing is that Asuka was worried about the bear and so went after it."

"Is there a more precise location?" Reina pressed, eager to hear more.

Lili considered. "Asuka mentioned it was somewhere between Argentina and Peru. Closed to Argentina than Peru apparently."

Reina sighed. "Alright, Peru it is then."

"Why Peru? Shouldn't we go to Argentina."

"We?" Reina raised an eyebrow.

"I can't let you go off by yourself. Who knows how you might bother Asuka." While more comfortable now, that power Lili sensed still made her nervous. She didn't want Asuka to encounter it by herself.

Reina shrugged in assent. "Alright, I have more resources and contacts in Peru. If we want to find a Karate bear or a Japanese schoolgirl, that would be the best place to start." She began to grin as she remembered something.

I even know a certain coffee girl who could help, Reina thought to herself.

LCD2018
LCD2018
21 Followers