Reindeer Games: Cupid

Story Info
An anthro wolf is anally taken by Cupid, the reindeer...
1.1k words
3.6k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

On his knees before Cupid, the wolf groaned, taking the reindeer's cock deep. Although the reindeer stag was wearing a red harness covered with jingling bells, it by no means made him submissive, especially with Razak practically swooning before him.

"Mmmph," Cupid grunted, the reindeer apparently well-named for the thick length pounding into Raz' mouth. "Deeper... Come on, little doggie, you can do better than that."

Razak growled, letting the soft vibrations from his lips and throat travel into and down the length of the reindeer's cock. Fuck yeah, he would! He always did... But Cupid did not have to know when he was just getting warmed up, that there could be something more there, something else twisting between them.

Lust. Raw and pure, enough, even in the cabin, to melt the cold of the snow outside. The other reindeer had quieted down for a bit, leaving him on the sofa with Cupid -- well, the blue wolf was down on his knees with the reindeer towering over him, even while he sat there. He had to be a good head and a half taller than Raz, even without his rack of antlers, the wolf shivering and quivering, relishing in a touch of submission before another male.

He took that cock deep, but what he did not expect was to be dragged up by the scruff of his neck, letting out a growl as Cupid laughed.

"You've got some fight in you... But you can't hide everything, you know."

He must have been referred to the hard-on between the wolf's legs, though he had cum so many times already that he doubted he would get off this round. That was fine too as he was laid like a rug over the arm of the sofa, flipping his blue and white tail up saucily out of the way, as if the reindeer needed any guidance at all where his cock was to go. The taste of his frozen musk, the darkness of the earth hibernating under the snow, clung to his lips and Raz licked it off without thinking, his tongue lashing the side of his muzzle in a pink flash.

"That's it, dog..." Cupid chuckled, pinning him down, the weight of the reindeer grinding up to the wolf's backside. "This what you want?"

He whimpered, though didn't feel as if any words wanted to leap to his lips in that moment, suddenly cold, his fur fluffing up and his hackles rising in anticipation of what was to come. But he was not sure, not entirely, grunting and groaning, moaning deep in the back of his throat, knowing what he wanted.

And he got it too, the reindeer using his own cum as lube -- not that it was needed. Inch after inch of his fat length spread open Raz' tail hole as the wolf squirmed submissively, breath catching, pulling and hitching.

"Unff... Fuck... Yeah..."

Cupid only laughed, though it was yet to be seen why he followed his namesake so well. The reindeer's nose twitched, eyes glinting with winter glee, drawing his hips back slowly, with his cock still seated within the wolf, for that first, real thrust.

Razak yelped, eyes wide, the grinding slam sending sparks of pleasure through his body, tail wagging as if he had never been fucked before. God, that was good! Each grind, every thrust, crammed up to his prostate in such a way that his body wanted to squirm away, for the thrum of pleasure was too great. Yet a high of that nature could not be reached with the body trying to alleviate the strain, leaving him grunting and huffing, head tipping down, the reindeer pinning him easily in place. It was hot too how easily Cupid held him, dragging his hips back at his cock with every thrust, the slam of his hips on his bare arse sending a ripple of delight through the wolf.

No more words were needed in the pursuit of something far more carnal, two bodies coming together in lust, the grind and slap of them filling the air. Cupid grunted and bellowed throatily, the thick ruff of fur spiling down from around his neck to his chest quivering, hoof-like fingertips digging crudely into the wolf's hips.

"Yeah, that's right... Whimper for me!"

Razak was hardly in control of that as his hips were crammed into the arm of the sofa with every thrust. There was a touch of paint here, his own cock bobbing without any stimulation, yet it was merely superficial, the kind that had him growling rather than whimpering, wanting more.

More, yes... So much more, so much more that he could not think straight, caught up in swathes of pleasure like nothing else. Of course, he had had more than his share of lust already, but that did not mean that he was not in the market for more, wagging his tail furtively back up against the reindeer's stomach, aching for it, craving it.

And he got every last drop of it that his kinky little heart desired, fucked as if to within an inch of his life, his backside aching even as he clenched around the reindeer's cock. Fuck, he needed it, though he could not vocalise it, not truly, only in a ragged howl that was broken off a moment after it began.

Yet the reindeer would have his pleasure, bellowing and stomping, digging into the carpet, as he leaned triumphantly over the wolf, holding him down for every thrust, balls swinging and bouncing off his backside. Razak groaned, nose pressed down into the seat cushions of the sofa, quivering where he was held as Cupid unloaded in his backside. It was the largest load yet, out of his and the other reindeer capable of it, feeling as if he was being bloated up a little, thick cream filling his backside.

Cupid groaned, yet even he bowed his antlers appraisingly to the wolf who had taken him all without a fuss. The wolf's tight tail hole strained around him, leaking a dribble of tantalising cum, though the bulk of it ended up right where it belonged, his guts aching pleasantly with the load and desperate, even then, for more.

For the wolf's cock still throbbed, needing it, licking his lips with a salacious grin.

"Ready for another round...Cupid?"

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sweet First Times Two canine anthros come together for a first time...in NonHuman
The Centaur Coach Ch. 01 A straight(?) boy succumbs to the natural order...in NonHuman
Reindeer Games: Comet A hermaphrodite reindeer rides an anthro wolf...in Fetish
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
Claimed in the Breeding Pens Fertile females are bound and lustfully bred...in NonHuman
More Stories