Reindeer Games: Comet

Story Info
A hermaphrodite reindeer rides an anthro wolf...
1.2k words
3.4k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Razak leaned back on the wooden bench against the wall of the reindeer's private cabin, laughing heartily, a glass of beer (god, that was good!) in his paw. It had lubricated his throat well already, though he was as keen to have more as he was to get even closer to the horny reindeer around him. They were all naked, their bodies thick with muscle and their winter coats of fur, though he was fluffed up a bit too with his blue fur, slipping to a lighter shade and then white as it moved towards his stomach and chest.

"Hey..." Comet leaned in, the reindeer who he could not have taken for a lady with such a large bulge in her clothes -- before she had rid herself of them, of course. "You recovered enough yet?"

He answered her with a growl and a kiss, his tongue passionately dipping into her muzzle as she kissed him back just as fervently, the other reindeer cheering and raising glasses to them around.

"There you go!"

"I knew he wouldn't take long!"

Not long at all as Comet's cock throbbed, swelling from her sheath, long and lightly tapered, though with a nice roll and round to the tip that would have been pleasurable to take if he had her under his tail. Yet the reindeer's breasts were just as lovely, not as large as Dancer's, nuzzling into them on breaking the kiss, tugging at her nipples as he held them with the gentlest of cheeky touches between his lips.

"Mmph, didn't think you'd...ah..." She groaned, drawing him closer to her, sliding along the wooden bench. "Go for that... Mmm..."

They made space for them, though the wolf and the reindeer slipped passionately to the rug before the roaring fireplace as if it was the most natural thing in the world for them. It was soft enough on their knees that the hard floor would not get in their way, the warmth of the fire sparking and crackling, snapping up kindling as the others kept it blazing.

They kissed, but there could only be one thing for it as Razak laid back, letting Comet choose how she would ride him, smirking, facing him as she straddled his hips.

"Ready to go, cowboy?"

Razak let on a short bark of affirmation, tail trying to wage from even where it was pinned under his backside.

"You know it!"

He grinned and held onto her hips as she sank onto his shaft, taking his length inside her hot pussy, folds spreading around him. It was an easy length for her to take, though she still let out a guttural groan, taking one of his paws in hers and squeezing tightly. Her cock throbbed before them, a glistening bead of pre-cum at the tip that Raz only regretted not being able to curl up and kiss, swiping it off deliciously with the flexible flat of his tongue. Not everyone could have that much core strength, however...

The moment was right, even though he knew that there were others around, the last few reindeer as interested in getting their rocks off with him as the first to come had been. She rode him passionately, snorting and grunting, her breasts rising and falling lightly with the push of her hips. Yet the throb of her cock was not something that the wolf could so easily ignore, showing his teeth in a grin that betrayed his true feelings on the matter, grasping it in his paw as she bleated.

"Mmph, yes..."

There was no affirmative like that that he could so easily set aside, moaning, letting her push on, while his paw matched the time of her thrusts down onto his cock. He squeezed, the skin of her shaft sliding back a little with every stroke of his paw, smearing the pre-cum back down the length, all to ease the passage of his palm just that little bit more. The wolf would have spent time on her nuts too, if he had felt that he had the time to, yet the reach of his arm for a rising, challenging rider was not quite as good as he might have wanted, need building, churning in the pit of his stomach.

He wanted to cum, oh so badly. His last orgasm had been something, but it had not quite been enough for the wolf to feel like he was there in the moment, trembling in blissful sexual satisfaction in the aftermath. Razak growled, licking his lips, cock throbbing, her sex closing around him, rippling and pulling, though he could not tell whether she was doing it deliberately or if she was looking for something more in the passion of the moment. It didn't matter, either way, Comet and the wolf moaning lustfully, the scent of sex rising over even the aroma of the burning fire.

The moment was theirs, all for them to take, grunting and groaning, lust filling the room. Out of the corner of his eye, Razak caught the two male reindeer, Cupid and Donner, who he had not yet had a go with, stroking their shafts, already so hard and so ready for him that he doubted they would wait until he was done cumming inside Comet before they grabbed him. That suited him just fine, however, groaning deep in the back of his throat, panting, his tongue fluttering out, though he did not lap. He didn't know to, not as he jacked off Comet harder and harder, the reindeer grunting on top of him.

"Oh... Ohhhh, gonna cum!"

That was all she managed to get out as she bleated, her cock throbbing and jerking in his grasp, spilling a heady load of cum over his stomach, painting him in her cream. It practically leapt within his hold the spurts wild, wilder than the wolf could ever have imagined, losing himself there, heaving and grunting, moaning with desire. Yet his climax was soon to come too as she rode him furiously, slamming her hips down over his cock, though Razak could not quite tell whether that was because she could have two orgasms at once or...well...

Maybe he would have to spend a little more time with the hermaphrodite to find out just what made her tick there.

Yet he did not resist his knot pushing into her before it was fully swollen, the reindeer grinding down on him as her pussy milked him of his load. The wolf howled, head thrown back, the other reindeer cheering, though he focused on Comet as if no one else existed. The rise and fall of her hips, how her cock jerked in his paw, spilling more and more cum forth, soaking into the fur of his belly. Yet he did not stop her, not even as he languished there, determined through the haze and fluff of orgasm to savour the moment, his hips pushing and pumping.

With his knot inside her, he was stuck there for a good while anyway... Raz groaned, feeling paws on his head, stroking through his hair. Better to enjoy it, not to worry about it.

There was never any sense in worrying, after all. Much less when his dick was locked inside a hot reindeer whose cock was still hard...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Reindeer Games: Cupid An anthro wolf is anally taken by Cupid, the reindeer...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Forced by the Stud Drake A dragon forces her to take his seed...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01 A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...in NonHuman
Tending to His Pumpkins An anthro tapir is pleasured by his pumpkin vines...in NonHuman
More Stories