Rejuvenation Ch. 03

Story Info
Dawn and Angela work together.
1.6k words
4.46
1.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was flying! Flying free as a bird, soaring above the world and next to me my best friend Angela. Hand in hand we flew around, our nightgowns fluttering. We flew higher and higher. We flew over towns and villages, we flew round Big Ben like Peter Pan and Wendy in the Disney cartoon.

It was wonderful. Can you imagine the freedom? Something man (and woman) has wanted to do for time immemorial. We danced in the air to the beautiful relaxing music. Could anything be better? Round and round we went, up and down, I was becoming dizzy. We started to head down our nightgowns billowing over our heads acting like a parachute but exposing all our privates.

We held hands all the way down. Landing in a clearing in a wood. The trees all had flowers and some brightly coloured leaves, it was such a warm spirited place. You could not be sad in this beautiful wood. I touched the trees as I passed them, butterflies flitted about, a rainbow of colour, reds and blues, greens and yellows but unusually gold and silver. I put my finger out and instantly a butterfly, a charming, cute, golden winged butterfly landed on it . I kissed it and it kissed me.

"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore," I giggled.

I was totally mesmerised by the sights, the smells and the sounds, the birdsong fronting the classical music which I didn't recognise but was gracefully delicate. The world is perfect, I hugged a tree for the first time in my life. We managed to hold hands around the tree which sent tingles where my boobs pressed against it. I licked it for some unknown reason, it was pink and looked tasty, it tasted like bubble gum. I noticed the vines climbing up it were like veins. I looked up and saw that we were hugging and licking a giant penis.

I like big but come on.

It had obviously thrown seeds out because sprouting underneath it were smaller versions. Not that small, why a penis which I'm fairly sure is male should throw out little ones I don't know, I'll search for a vagina under a bush, you never know. Vagina's are often under a bush.

We examined the smaller 'trees'; they certainly reminded me of something more real, perhaps belonging to Mr Lebond. Not unlike certain mushrooms of my acquaintance. They all looked the same and were all watching us. I lifted my nightie up and before I could react one had jumped up and was rubbing against my pussy. Never quite infiltrating, always teasing. Bolts of lightning shooting around my body from my pussy and hitting various spots, of course my nipples absorbed a lot.

I lay on the grass spread my arms and legs, one of my hands grabbed a mini penis tree my other held on to Angela. The one on my pussy moved up to my clitoris, another took its place and penetrated my pussy. I lifted my legs which allowed another to try to invade my bum.

I looked at Angela who seemed to be in a similar situation. I pulled her to me until she was on top of me, kissing me. The 'trees' were working on my pussy sending me to heaven, literally. We floated in the air again, locked together, floating, kissing and in my case at least climaxing.

We stopped on a pink candy floss cloud. It was lovely to relax on this cloud. I held Angela's penis tree and she held mine. In unison and in time to the music we conducted our manipulations. The cloud disappeared and we started falling, quite slowly our nighties billowing over our heads again.

Angela lay on top of Dawn, her boobs pressing into hers, her lips pressing onto hers. Each had a hand in the other's very wet pussy. The two naked bodies were glued together with sweat. "Oh god, was it a dream?" Angela asked as she lifted herself up, their tits, the last to separate.

"I hope that's a rhetorical question, 'cos I haven't a clue," was the vague reply. Dawn eased herself off the bed wondering if they had both had the same 'dream', if dream is what it was. "We will go for dinner shortly, first we will shower, I feel all sweaty and you look a mess." Dawn buzzed for Wendy and asked her to come and sort Angela out after they had showered.

Dawn dressed in her new designer dress, stockings and too high heels. She felt a million dollars as she strutted to the dining room for a well earned drink. She sat on a bar stool observing the few diners who were eating either singularly or in pairs. All the females were attractive and very attentive to their companion, the only single diners were male.

Wendy was making Angela ready. When she entered the dining room her appearance shocked Dawn. Angela's makeup was bordering on slutish without actually going over the line. Excessive eye makeup and bright red lips, her hair was discordantly in two bunches. She was dressed in a short, gold, form fitting designer dress which showed her figure to its best. She looked quite beautiful with a gold coloured choker around her neck.

"Wendy has done an excellent job of your hair and makeup," she said, emphasising the key word 'Wendy'. "Let us eat."

They finished their meal and a bottle of wine, Dawn produced a gold cord and clipped it onto Angela's choker. She stood and led her to the dining room door. "On your hands and knees ," she demanded before leading her to the bedroom.

By the time they reached the bedroom Angela's skirt had ridden up above her stocking tops, she looked up at Dawn who pulled her up by the cord. "Turn round," she said and unzipped her dress, slowly pushing it off her shoulders to the floor, leaving Angela naked apart from her shoes. Putting her down on her knees again Dawn led her to the bed where she climbed on and spread her legs. She looked at Angela and nodded.

A nod's as good as a wink they say and Angela hopped onto the bed and had her face in Dawn's pussy without any hesitation. She quickly pulled the knickers aside and had her tongue where it was meant to be. Using her bunches as handles Dawn was soon pulling her in, she allowed herself the luxury of this stimulation before extracting herself and having Angela pull the zip down of her dress. "Look after these dresses as we can keep them and it will be a long time before we can afford anything like these ourselves.

When Angela had neatly folded both dresses and Dawn had removed her bra and knickers she had Angela lay on her back and she knelt over her face so that her mouth was in easy cunt reach. Dawn said: "Play with your cunt," and it did not take long for both to climax.

"I think we will make a good team if you work hard and remain as obedient as you are now. Just to cement our relationship, get over my knee."

"Oh yes please Miss Greenway," she was smiling. Dawn smacked her until her bottom was a nice even red. She threw a pillow on the floor and made Angela sit on it with her back to the bed before putting her legs either side of her, leaning forward and gently smacking her pussy. Smacking sometimes, rubbing the clit sometimes and inserting fingers others. Angela was panting, she sat up straight to get more leverage. Dawn used her other hand to torment her nipples.

Angela was emitting high pitched squeaky sounds and looking beseechingly at Dawn who continued to torment her pussy and tits. "Yes you may come," she allowed and Angela set forth a chorus of fucks, oh gods and other undecipherable nonsense.

"Go to sleep now, we have work in the morning." Dawn instructed her. She obeyed immediately. Dawn was in a quandary, they both needed a good night's sleep to be ready for work in the morning. Despite the weird dreams she has always woken refreshed so she decided to stay here.

It is like being in a whirlpool in slow motion and without the water. I am spiralling around slowly. Like a wall of death only much too slow and without a wall. Much too slowly to be held up by centrifugal force. But it was so calming just going round nightdress blowing out behind me, I noticed the different smell, and the music had changed.

I continued circling, the circles becoming tighter and tighter as the spirals became lower. Although the whirlpool lacked water I ended up in a lake. A lake of sweet smelling luxuriously warm water. I lay on my back, arms and legs spread, indulging in the opulence.

My wet nightie pressed against my breast making my nipples protrude, my breasts feel fuller and firmer. I raise my head, looking between my breasts I can see activity down below. A fish or is it a mushroom is poking its red end at my pussy. Oh! Its mouth is sucking or chewing on my clit. No attempt to enter my pussy, it is playing me like a guitar stroking the strings not the hole. I close my eyes and revel in ecstasy.

Dawn and Angela woke feeling awesome, fantastic, ready to start work. Dawn giggled as they settled into the office, should she tell Angela about red knickers... no.