Rekindle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I burst out in laughter. "Yes, I knew what you meant."

"Well, go on, then!" She wiggled around anxiously.

"You really want me to?" I whispered.

She bit her lip and nodded. "That's rule number two."

I chuckled. "As you wish, m'lady."

I leaned down to kiss her pink nipples, making her whimper. Her areola felt tremendous against the tip of my tongue. I planted my lips all over her chest and breasts, feeling her increasingly frantic breathing. Then, her hands nudged me downwards, and my lips made their way to her stomach. I sucked gently on her belly and pelvis before passing over her vulva. I ignored it for the moment and instead teased her thighs, making her shiver and moan in desperation. When I arrived at her feet, I rubbed my lips against her ankles and licked her soles. I watched her nubile cunt contract as I slowly sucked on each toe. Finally, I made the long journey back to her leaking slit.

By then, I was as desperate to taste her as she was to feel my tongue inside her. Without any more hesitation, I dove in and lapped up her juices, flailing my tongue around her clit and outer lips. She moaned in approval and gripped my hair, directing me to her most sensitive spots.

Her first orgasm burst through with an intensity I hadn't felt before. She could have pulled the hair clean off my head, and her nails left visible marks on the back of my hand. I even felt her toes scratching my back as the convulsions overtook her body.

"Oh, Ben! Don't stop! I love the way that feels! Oh, my god! Fuuuuck!" she exclaimed loudly.

I emerged from between her thighs with her cum coating my lips and chin. "Wow." I sighed in admiration. "I've never seen someone cum like that. You taste so good, L."

She laughed out loud. "That was the best fucking thing I've ever felt."

I fell on top of her and caressed her cheek, admiring the aftermath of her climax. Her hair was damp, her face flushed, and her eyes half shut in a haze of satisfaction. I could feel her heart thumping against me. She gave me a deep and appreciative kiss.

"Do it again. Please," she begged, clawing softly at my chest.

I chuckled. "Yes, ma'am. Anything for you."

It only took a few rapid flicks of her clit and a finger against her g-spot to make her explode in ecstasy once more. This time, she spilled her fluids onto the wooden floor through a stream that flowed gracefully against her blushing labia.

"Fuck! Is that pee?" she asked innocently.

"Mm, maybe." I was quite aroused at the idea of her orgasming so hard that she lost control of her bladder. Either way, I lapped up her juices indiscriminately. Her taste was irresistible.

I was ready to blow by the time the cunnilingus came to an end. Laura's sheer beauty and blissful cries had brought me to the edge even though nothing had touched my genitals. A string of precum dangled from my slit and dripped onto her labia as we assumed the missionary position.

"Fuck, Laura. I need to be inside you so bad. I can't hold it in anymore." I thrusted forward, letting my shaft slide along her abdomen. At full tilt, with my balls tickling her clit, it ended just past her belly button.

She stared at my shaft with her mouth half open. I could see her tongue peeking out from between her lips in a subconscious attempt to lick what she saw.

"Is that going to fit in me?" she asked timidly.

I smirked at her innocence. "Of course, it will. We're perfect together."

Noticing her fingers wiggling curiously, I spoke up. "You... wanna feel it?"

She nodded shyly. I took her hand and brought it to my shaft. She grasped my member gently between her fingers, brushing her thumb along the head and admiring the precum clinging to her fingertip.

"Can I taste it?" She bit her lip and blushed, embarrassed at confessing her perverted desires.

"Heh, sure," I responded casually, as if I weren't elated to feel her beautiful lips wrapped around my dripping cock.

I crawled forward until I had her head between my knees. Then, I placed my hands around her face and gently inched her into position. I let her take the initiative, waiting patiently as she grasped my shaft once again and brushed her lips against my glans. She kissed it gingerly at first, before putting more into her mouth. Eventually, she dared to engulf my whole tip, gliding it in and out and coating it in saliva. She made subtle but audible sucking noises, which were music to my ears.

I threw my head back and let out an unappealing moan that would have scared away most of the girls on Tinder. But here, there was no one to impress, and I didn't need to put up a façade. The pleasure was real and beyond anything I had felt before. With this act of incest, I was diving into unknown territory, and with it came natural and uncontrollable urges that I couldn't suppress. So, out came the guttural groans and high-pitched whimpers that leaked out of my mouth as the precum oozed from my penis.

"Careful," I sighed. "I'm about to explode as it is."

That only seemed to encourage her more, as she began bobbing her head faster.

"Unnnhfff! Okay, okay! That's enough." I gently removed myself from her and caressed her hair appreciatively. "Good?"

She licked her lips and nodded happily.

At last, I would get what I had been so desperate for ever since my arrival. I resumed the position I was in before Laura inquired about my girth. I teased my glans through her labia. She released a shaky breath and used her eyes to tell me exactly what she wanted, and I obliged.

She drew in a sharp gasp, threw her head back, and gripped my waist tightly as my seven-inch shaft slid through her engorged lips. She was tight and contracting rapidly, but her warm fluids welcomed me in with ease. A wonderous sensation pulsed through my erection and radiated around my pelvis and thighs. The pleasure drove me into a frenzy, and I let out a series of frantic moans as my balls erupted after no more than three or four thrusts. My entire body convulsed uncontrollably as I released my love into Laura. I was overcome with a bliss I had never experienced before. For once, I wasn't ejaculating onto the back of some faceless date. There was an indescribable ecstasy in impregnating someone I loved so much. The perverse nature of what we were doing wasn't lost on me, either. The thought of cumming inside my own cousin on the very spot where our family gathered only added to the gratification.

I collapsed onto Laura and kissed her tenderly. I ran my tongue up the length of her neck and professed my love into her ears.

"I love you, too," she whispered.

Satisfied at last, I removed myself from her and rolled onto my back. She reached over and wrapped herself around me. I held her head against my beating chest as our legs intertwined and our feet rubbed together.

"I thought it would last longer than that," she noted.

"It usually does," I admitted. I covered my face with my palms. "Fuck, Laura. What are you doing to me?"

She giggled. "Are you complaining?"

I shook my head emphatically and hugged her even tighter. "Never. That was the best sex I've ever had."

"I doubt that," she responded. But I could tell that she was being bashful and secretly enjoyed the compliment. She kissed my chest. "I'm glad you took my virginity."

The idea of Laura giving such an intimate part of herself to me sent a wave of arousal crashing through my chest. No girl had ever said that to me. I must have taken a few virginities in my prolific escapades, but they would never explicitly acknowledge it, and I didn't care enough to ask. Laura was so much more special than any girl I had been with, though, and I didn't realize how much it mattered to me until she said those words. I kissed her passionately to express that I was equally elated to have taken her virginity.

We lay in silence for a while, listening to each other breathe and brushing our fingertips along each other's skin.

Finally, Laura spoke up. "What does this one mean?" She rubbed her finger over a tattoo on my chest. It was a tank being driven by a man with a large nose and puffy hair. In other words, a clown.

"It means I was fucking dumb as a teenager."

She snickered loudly.

"What about this one? The heart." She brushed her finger along my bicep, over a tattoo of a heart with an arrow through it, wrapped by a banner.

"The words have been wiped out." She noted the fading portion on the banner.

After a moment of silence racked with guilt and melancholy, I answered her. "It used to have mom's name on it."

"But the heart's still there," she pressed.

I looked at her endearingly. "It's for you."

We both smiled and kissed each other, neither believing the lie. But Laura knew me well enough to leave certain things alone. She kissed the tear that ran down my cheek before embracing me tightly to let me know that she would never leave me.

I watched her fall sleep before gently escaping from her grasp. I stood up and finished the wine from both our glasses, then washed them clean and placed the bottle back where it came from. I walked back to the fireplace and froze to admire Laura's beauty for a moment. Then, I scooped her up in my arms and carried her up the stairs. We were both still fully nude, as the fire had done its job well.

Back in Laura's room, I lay her down onto the bed and pulled the sheets over her. As I walked away, I heard a groggy moan from behind me. I looked back to see Laura reaching out with her arm and beckoning me over. I returned to her bedside and brushed her cheek.

"What's wrong?"

"Mmm, don't go," she mumbled through sleepy eyes. She held my hand and refused to let go.

I chuckled softly. "I don't want to get caught when everyone comes back."

She shook her head. "They won't be back until evening."

She removed the covers, exposing her bare breasts and inviting me in. I capitulated and slid into the bed beside her and pulled the sheets over us. She moaned contentedly and nuzzled her face into my neck with her arm over my chest. I caressed her softly until we both drifted off to sleep.

--

I woke up to the scent of lilac and a pleasant warmth against my face. Laura and I had switched positions during our slumber, and I was now nuzzled against her with my arm over her breasts. She was still sleeping peacefully.

I brushed her hair aside to get a view of her beautiful face and smiled brightly to myself. I hadn't been this happy in a long time. It felt so right to have Laura lying beside me, to feel her warmth against me, to hear her soft breathing in my ear. Even though we had crossed a line that couldn't be uncrossed, I realized that nothing had really changed between us. We were still the same immature, crazy, caring cousins that we had been since we were young. We had simply found a new way to enjoy each other, to give each other pleasure. What we did together was the manifestation of a long-burning desire that overcame all boundaries and provided us with an ecstasy beyond either of our imaginations. No one else could have given me the bliss that Laura gave me, and I wouldn't have wanted to experience that bliss with anyone else.

Unable to hold myself back, I leaned down to kiss her lips, the lips that had lingered in my mind for two years, the lips that took me to another world whenever I felt them. Then, I moved down to her breasts and sucked tenderly on her nipples. This woke her up, and upon realizing that I had been tasting her in her sleep, she let out an aroused moan.

"Getting started without me?" She grinned.

I chuckled. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You're just so gorgeous."

"Hee! Naughty boy." She tapped my nose playfully.

I crawled back up to kiss her. "How could I ever make it up to you?"

Laura pondered for a moment, then pushed me onto my back and straddled me. Her hair fell over my face and caressed my cheeks ever so lightly. I held onto the bedsheets and let myself become a passenger to her desires as she aimed my erect cock and inserted it into herself. We licked each other's tongues as she bounced gracefully on top of me. I gritted my teeth and grunted, trying to hold back my climax for as long as possible. I wanted to make her come with my penis, to feel her orgasmic contractions against my shaft and to watch her fluids drip down my member.

A few passionate kisses, some teasing licks of her nipples, and a saliva-coated fingertip in her anus brought her there in no time. The sensation was beyond anything in my wildest dreams. Her vagina gripped my cock with amazing intensity, and I could feel her warm juices splashing against my pubic mound. I reached down to feel the wrinkles in her soles as she curled her toes tightly, while her screams reverberated in my ears.

"Oh fuck, L. I'm gonna cum, too!" I exclaimed.

Immediately, Laura lifted off me and reached down to fellate my bursting cock. Her hands and lips moved in unison to create absolute bliss. She stared up at me with a fiery lust in her eyes. I had never seen someone so eager to taste my cum.

My frantic cries precipitated a volcanic eruption that sent spurt after spurt of white, hot semen all over my cousin. Laura lifted off in shock after the first couple of bursts filled her throat beyond capacity. She drooled it out and let the rest splash against her face and hair.

"Oh god, L. I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I lifted her gently by the chin, surveying the damage.

She was coated. Lines crossed her entire face, gluing one of her eyes shut. Strings dangled from her nose and lips. Her mouth was agape in shock.

"That was... fucking amazing!" She burst into laughter. "Holy shit, Ben! You've been hosing down college girls like this the whole time? What have I been missing out on?"

I shook my head, equally in shock. "No, I've never cum like that before!"

"Mmmm, it tastes so good!" Laura wiped her face with her fingers and sucked the semen through her lips.

My head fell back down onto the pillow, and I covered my eyes with my arm. "Fuuuuuuuuck!" I whispered. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"The internet."

I snorted loudly, and we both burst into giggles.

Laura sidled up to me. "I'm serious! All the pornstars do it like that."

I shook my head. "I don't care how you do it, L. You could give me the worst blowjob ever, and I'd still erupt like a fountain."

She laughed. "Is that a promise?"

I raised my pinky, and she took it in hers. Then, she tried to kiss me. "C'mere, gimme a kiss!"

I dodged her lips, laughing hysterically. "Ew, no! Get that away from me!"

She relentlessly pressed her face against mine, transferring some of the cum onto my skin.

I sighed exasperatedly. "Look what you did. Happy now?"

She grinned arrogantly.

"You know, this isn't how foreplay is supposed to go."

"Foreplay? We're already done fucking, in case you haven't noticed. I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine."

"How does it taste?" I asked suggestively.

Laura licked her lips. "Mm, better than I thought it would. Like, really good. I want to swallow more of your cum, Ben."

I chuckled. "You've done plenty. I'm all drained for now. I need a break." I let out a long, satisfied sigh. "Jesus, you did a number on me, L."

She giggled. "I bet the girls at college can't make you feel this good."

I scoffed. "Forget about them. It all seems so stupid now." I stroked her hair. "You're all that matters to me."

Her beaming expression melted my heart and made me grin like an idiot.

She hopped off the bed and took my hand. "Shower with me?"

I followed her into the bathroom, hugging her waist and slapping her bottom until we got into the bathtub.

Laura turned to me as the water began splashing down. "And you're making us brunch, right?"

I tilted my head back and groaned. "Do I have to?"

"Come on! You make a mean omelet. You can teach me."

I pondered for a moment, imagining us in the kitchen with nothing on except our aprons. I could wrap my arms around her and guide her hands from behind, pressing my erection against her supple asscheeks.

I nodded fervently. "Okay, you win. I'll show you how to make an omelet."

"Yay!" She hopped up excitedly and kissed me. "I love you, Ben."

"I love you, Laura. More than you could ever know." I dragged the shower curtain shut and pulled her to me.

--

As expected, our family returned from their ski trip at around suppertime. Despite their exhaustion, Carrie and Rob insisted on cooking up a supple meal for all of us. As we ate, Laura and I snuck furtive glances at each other and played footsie under the table. They would never know the unthinkable deeds we committed on the very chairs where they sat. We watched Carrie cook with mischievous grins on our faces, knowing that she was oblivious to the sweat and cum that had been wiped off the counter on which she prepared the food.

After dinner, Aunt Beth and her husband volunteered to perform the cleanup as thanks for Carrie and Rob's wonderful cooking. That left the rest of us to partake in the usual fireside chats. Laura stood in the corner gossiping with Mike, while her parents spoke with each other. I was playing with Eric, chasing him around the house and surprising him with a bunch of toys that "Santa" had delivered.

Eventually, Eric ran off to bother his parents in the kitchen, and I noticed Amber sitting by herself on the couch. I sat down next to her, and she gave me a judgmental sideways glance.

"How was the ski trip?" I began.

She shrugged. "Alright, I guess. You and Pouty have fun by yourselves?"

I swallowed nervously even though she had no reason to know what we did. "Uh, yeah, sure. Just hung around. Nothing out of the ordinary."

What would she think if she found out that I had ejaculated all over and inside her little sister, that Laura had tasted my cum, and I had tasted hers? Carrie and Rob would disown me if they knew what I did to their precious daughter.

"Hello? Did you hear what I said?" Amber snapped her fingers in front of my face, looking at me annoyedly.

I shook my head. "Sorry, what was that?"

"I said, did you manage to find the wine? Dad thinks he's smart hiding it under the sink behind all the cleaning supplies." She scoffed. "I've known about it since I was 15."

I chuckled. "Yeah, we found the wine. Laura knew exactly where it was."

Amber smiled. "I figured she would. Did she tell you about what she's doing nowadays? Like, with college and everything?"

I was surprised to see Amber so interested in her sister's achievements. "Oh, yeah. She's doing research for this biology professor or something. She mentioned something about a dissertation. I didn't understand any of it. She's way smarter than I am."

"Cool." Amber nodded shyly.

"Why do you care all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Pfft." She shook her head. "Just making sure she isn't growing up to be the village idiot."

"No, that would be me and Mike."

She snickered. "She really loves you, doesn't she?"

"She loves you, too. In her own way."

Amber shook her head. "Doubt it. I don't get why she always thinks I'm begging our parents for money. So I was a spoiled brat when I was younger, big deal. I worked hard for everything I have," she asserted indignantly. "And for the record, I didn't blow some 80-year-old CEO for that Benz."

"No one thinks you did."

"He was 70."

I laughed out loud. Amber had the same sense of humor as her sister.

Then, I turned to her and spoke seriously. "Amber, Laura doesn't hate you because you're spoiled or act like you're better than everyone else. I think she just resents growing up without a sister."

She scoffed. "She's always had you."

I shook my head. "I wasn't always there for her, no matter how hard I tried. It would have been nice to have another girl to confide in, someone she could relate to. I could never replicate that, regardless of how close we are."