Rekindle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber glanced up at her sister, who turned her back to us and continued talking to Mike with renewed interest.

Amber sighed and looked down. "She hates me."

"She doesn't," I reassured. "Just talk to her."

She shook her head. "Not right now. When the right time comes."

"It's always the right time."

"Sorry, did I ask for your opinion?" She returned to her judgmental and snarky attitude.

I raised my hands in surrender. "Fine. Your choice."

She rolled her eyes. "Ugh, I need a smoke." She stomped off towards the front porch.

I stood up and walked over to Mike and Laura. "Mind if I borrow her for a second?" I put my arm around her waist.

She bit her lip and looked up at me lovingly.

"Fine, fine. You guys spill your deepest, darkest secrets to each other. I guess I'll just be over here by myself. I'm your cousin too, you know."

"Love you, Mike!" Laura pecked him on the cheek.

"Yeah, yeah..." Mike waved us off and walked over to Carrie and Rob.

"So, what's up?" Laura asked.

I shrugged. "Just wanted to see you."

She giggled. "Did you enjoy dinner?"

"I did. Did you enjoy..." I looked around cautiously, then whispered, "What happened before dinner?"

"Tsk!" She punched me in the chest and shot me an angry look.

"What? I'm just asking. Relax, no one knows anything. I deleted all the photos."

"WHAT PHOTOS?!"

The room went silent, and everyone stared at us.

I raised my hand. "All good. Just a misunderstanding."

They turned back to their respective conversations, filling the room with chatter once more.

"I was just joking! Are you insane?" I said quietly.

"God, Ben, you're such an idiot!" Laura stomped on my bare foot and stormed off.

"Ben!" Carrie looked at me exasperatedly.

I gestured incredulously, as if to express that it wasn't my fault. Carrie nodded towards the staircase, not knowing that she was sending me up to make love to her daughter.

I followed Laura to her room and locked the door behind us. She turned away and crossed her arms. I walked up to her and embraced her tightly.

"I hate it when you're mad at me," I said quietly in her ear.

"Then don't piss me off!" she snapped back.

I nuzzled my face against hers. "Okay. I'm sorry." I gave her puppy dog eyes.

She sighed. "Whatever."

"So you're not mad?" I asked timidly.

She shook her head with a grin.

I bit my lip and caressed her body suggestively. "Well, we're all alone now..."

She scoffed. "Aren't you drained from what we did before dinner?"

I gave off a low growl. "That was a long time ago. What can I say? You turn me on."

She giggled and fell onto the bed. I removed her clothing to reveal her wonderous naked body. Right away, I dove in to suck on her nipples, wetting her breasts with my saliva. Then, I took off my own clothes and tossed them to the floor. Laura reached out her arms and pulled me to her.

"I love you," I proclaimed as I kissed her and thrusted myself into her luscious tunnel.

We whimpered quietly into each other's ears as the ecstasy of our lovemaking was tempered by our fear of being caught. We swirled our tongues together and tasted each other's saliva while our orgasms threatened to burst forth.

Laura was first to arrive at her climax, grimacing in blissful agony while gripping my hair and skin. Watching and feeling her cum drove me over the edge. Her tight, warm pussy contracting around my cock was too much to bear. She could sense it, too, and leaned up to whisper in my ear.

"I want your cum, Ben."

Her words were just enough to make my throbbing cock erupt. I pulled out and made a mess on her stomach and chest. I couldn't hold back at all, spraying a copious amount of semen in every direction. The pleasure made me moan audibly and involuntarily.

She squealed in delight. "It's all over me!"

I leaned down to kiss her. "Whose fault is that?"

"Did I make you do that?" She bit her lip bashfully.

I nodded and kissed her again. "Only you could."

Laura smiled brightly and sighed in satisfaction. "Sleep with me," she whispered.

Seeing that she was half asleep already, I figured no one would be suspicious if I laid with her for a few minutes before heading back downstairs. I wiped the cum from her body with some tissue and pulled the sheets over us. Then, I slid into the bed beside her and held her head to my chest, listening to her breathing and feeling her body rise and fall rhythmically. When I could tell that she had fallen asleep, I slid out, kissed her cheek, and returned downstairs.

"Everything okay?" Carrie asked.

"Yep. She's just sleeping."

"Did you make it up to her?"

I nodded silently, unable to come up with a lie to cover up what we really did.

--

The next morning, our family slept in while Laura and I snuck out. We planned to make it back by noon to have lunch with everyone. I made her promise to tolerate her sister for at least one meal. In the meantime, I had a surprise for her.

"What is it, what is it? C'mon, tell me!" She bounced around excitedly as I drove Uncle Rob's car down the road.

"Will you relax?" I held her in place. "We've still got a ways to go."

I took us away from the mountains and into the city. We ended up at a dealership that rented luxury sports cars.

"Wow, they're beautiful!" she admired.

I smiled to myself. Laura always loved fast cars.

"Wait, what are you doing? Why are we pulling in?" She looked at me in confusion.

"You'll see." I parked and opened the door for her.

She hopped out and ran around the lot, peering curiously into locked cars like a kid in a candy store.

"Wait here. I'll be back."

I entered the dealership and returned with a pair of keys. Outside, I walked up to a mid-2000s Porsche and stood smugly next to it as Laura stared in shock. It was a midnight-blue convertible with shiny 20-inch rims and a slick new set of winter tires. It flashed its signals and chirped its horn in recognition of its temporary master.

I opened the driver's door. "Your chariot awaits," I gestured.

Laura covered her mouth and gasped loudly. "No you didn't! For me?"

I nodded proudly.

"Ben, you shouldn't have!" She rushed over and hugged me tightly.

I kissed her briefly and then ushered her into the driver's seat. "You deserve it. C'mon, let's take it for a spin."

I slid into the passenger's seat and shut the door. "Alright. We've only got an hour, so make it quick."

"Oh, I'll be quick alright." The excitement in her voice was mixed with an undeniable hint of mischief.

She bit her lip and furrowed her eyebrows evilly as she revved the engine.

I actually became a bit concerned. "Now, wait a minute-"

The tires screeched as the car sped out of the parking lot.

--

"Wooooo!!" Laura had one hand on the wheel and another in the air as the wind blew in our hair.

"Can we put the top back up now?" I yelled. "It's freezing out here!"

She shook her head. "No, this is too much fun!"

The engine was deafening as Laura shattered speed limits and raced us around the curvy backroads. Eventually, we found an empty area to pull off to. It was an abandoned stretch of road where no other cars would pass us for a long time. There, Laura decided to reward my efforts.

She unzipped my jeans to expose my erection. She wrapped her warm fingers around it and squeezed lightly, causing a drop of precum to appear at the tip.

"I feel like such a slut around you, always wanting it so badly." She bit her lip and stared at my cock longingly.

I chuckled and brushed her arm, urging her on. "That doesn't make you a slut. It makes you the best lover I've ever had. I want you just as bad, L."

She smiled. "What would you like me to do now?"

"Well, you've got such gorgeous lips... It'd be a shame not to put them to good use." I caressed her lips with my thumb.

Flattered and clearly eager to taste me again, Laura bent down and put me in her mouth. I emitted a blissful moan as her tongue did wonders to my head and shaft.

Out of habit, I grabbed her hair and pushed her down farther. When I remembered who it was, I immediately lifted off. But Laura grabbed my hand and placed it back onto her head, much to my surprise and delight. I gently shoved her down onto my dripping wet member while slowly thrusting into her mouth.

It didn't take long for me to feel an irresistible urge to erupt. "Fuck, L. I'm gonna cum!" I announced frantically.

Laura stopped her skillful blowing. "Not yet."

She slid her shoes and socks off, then unzipped her pants. I helped her slide them off and tossed them into the backseat. The wet spot on her panties made it more than apparent that she was aroused and desperate for my penis. She raised her arms, and I lifted her shirt off. She was left with nothing but her underwear.

Climbing over the center console, she straddled me and shoved her tongue into my mouth. "Fuck me," she demanded.

I obeyed without hesitation, pulling her panties aside and aiming my erection into her blushing flower. She slid down ever so slightly and let just the tip penetrate her labia, then lifted off. Right away, it became coated in her secretions. She did this a few more times, staring intently as my facial expressions became increasingly desperate.

I whimpered into her lips. "Please," I begged.

By then, a stream of fluid was dripping down my shaft. I couldn't tell whether it was my precum or hers.

I thrusted slightly, entering her with more of my cock. Then another thrust, still deeper. Finally, Laura lowered herself onto me with an audible squish. When she raised herself in preparation for the next penetration, I could see that my entire shaft was covered in her cum, white and sticky. It pooled at the base, where her labia kissed my pubes. She fell down onto me a second time, slapping down onto my pelvis. Then a third, and a fourth, and so on. I watched with mouth agape as her nubile cunt merged with my dick in a perfect rhythm.

"It feels so good, Ben. I can't stop!" She began to bounce faster.

"Don't stop, baby. Don't fucking stop! Keep going for as long as you want, okay?" I moaned with every breath. "Oh god, L. I love the way this feels! Your pussy is so... fucking... amazing..."

"Oh, Ben! I'm cumming!"

We made out passionately as she continued to ride me. I listened to Laura's howls become louder and louder as she approached her climax. When it came, she gripped my hair and pulled my head back, making me cry out in ecstasy along with her.

When she realized that it wasn't subsiding, she leaned back onto the steering wheel to give my cock a different angle of attack. She grinded furiously as her nectar gushed out and dripped onto the leather seat. Desperate to enhance her orgasm, I tore her bra clean off, breaking it in two. Then, I put my lips to her nipples and sucked eagerly, flicking my tongue all over her erogenous zone. Her screams filled my ears as the windows fogged up and the car rocked back and forth.

Then, it was my turn to erupt. "You're gonna make me cum, Laura! Fuck, that feels so good!"

"I love you, Ben," she whispered into my ear.

I responded with an amorous cry as my cock burst inside her. I spasmed and writhed underneath her while she continued to stroke me with her pussy. It was borderline torture once my balls had been drained, but I couldn't stop her from achieving a second, albeit less intense, orgasm.

We stayed naked inside the car for a long while, kissing and caressing each other as our exhausted bodies coped with the immense pleasure that we had just experienced.

Afterwards, I drove us back to the dealership. Laura bit her lip playfully throughout the whole trip, having left my creampie soaking in her panties. She caressed my thigh and whispered dirty thoughts into my ear as I struggled to keep us on the road. By the time we arrived at the cabin, I was fully erect again and desperate for her sex. Unfortunately, it was lunchtime, and our familial duties took priority over our arousal.

Before we exited the car, Laura turned to me. "We both know you don't have the money to afford that Porsche."

I shrugged. "I have my ways."

"Like asking Amber to pay for it?"

I cleared my throat and stuttered nervously. Amber had made me promise not to tell her. But I knew it was futile to lie to Laura, so I told the truth.

"She cares about you."

Laura crossed her arms and turned away. "Hmph."

I sighed and stroked her cheek. "C'mon. Let's just enjoy lunch, huh?"

"I'm not sitting next to her."

"No one said you were. Come on!"

I dragged her out of the car and carried her into the cabin. "Sorry, little princess doesn't wanna walk on her own," I explained to the confused people staring at us.

I dropped her down onto the couch. "Who's spoiled now?" I said quietly with a wink.

Laura only glared at me as I walked away.

Lunch went according to plan, with none of the conversations being particularly interesting. Afterwards, I had some drinks with Mike. As we talked, I saw Laura disappear up the stairs. I looked over to Amber and gestured for her to follow. She glared back at me, as if to say, 'Don't tell me what to do!'

I nodded one more time, to which she responded with an exasperated eyeroll, like a child who had just been told to clean their room. She waited a few more moments to make it less obvious that she was following her sister, then stood up and walked upstairs.

"Ten bucks says we're running upstairs in the next thirty seconds to break up a boxing match."

I slapped Mike on the shoulder. "Shut up, asshole." Then, I turned to him. "Fifty."

We burst into laughter and wrestled each other to the ground, to the dismay of Aunt Carrie.

After a while, Laura came back down by herself. I ran up to her. "So, how was it? What happened?"

She shrugged. "We talked."

"Well, where's Amber?"

"Probably lying dead on the floor. How'd you do it so quietly?"

I shoved Mike away and gave Laura a concerned look. "So you guys are okay now?"

"I don't know, Ben! These things take time! How the hell should I know?"

I looked down. "Right."

She sighed, and I felt her bump me gently. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lose my temper. Look, she's my sister. Of course, I love her. Just give me time to figure this out."

I nodded.

She kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks, Ben. You're the best, you know that?"

I shrugged. "Eh, I'm alright."

She giggled. "And this better not be some ploy to get Amber to replace you just because you're leaving."

"Of course not! Does she have a big cock to shove inside you?" I winked.

Laura didn't get angry this time but instead glanced up at me playfully. She shook her head, as if that question needed answering.

"I only want you."

"And I only want you, L. I love you so much. I'll never touch another woman as long as I live. I promise."

"We'll see, playboy." She winked back at me. Then, her lips pouted and her eyes welled up. "Do you have to leave so soon?"

I chuckled and hugged her tightly. "I can't just drop out of college."

She buried her face into my chest. Her voice was muffled. "You could! You're not that smart anyways."

"Oh, wow! That's brutal. I'm hurt, L."

"Don't go," she whimpered.

"Tell you what. How about I cancel my flight and book a later one, so I can stay an extra day or two?"

Laura jumped up excitedly. "Yes! Pleeeaase!"

"Way ahead of you." I showed her my phone, displaying the confirmation message for a cancelled plane ticket.

"Ahh!" She threw herself onto me and held on with her arms and legs.

--

For the remainder of my time there, Laura and I took every opportunity to make love to each other and explore each other's sexuality. I loved it when she used her tongue to tease my sensitive cock and make me leak a river before bursting in ecstasy. She loved it when I jammed my finger against her g-spot and made her gush like a fountain. Having her clit flicked was a favorite of hers, especially when we were in the midst of intense thrusting. She was always eager to feel my hot cum against her skin, and she gradually learned to swallow more and more, to slide my shaft deeper into her throat. I loved sucking her toes and inhaling her soles, and she was openly aroused that something besides her pussy could make me so desperate. I worshipped every part of her body and cherished every moment with her.

By the end of it, I still couldn't quite believe that I had found the love of my life in my own cousin. The guilt had worn off long ago, replaced by unrelenting lust and desire. When I went back to college, I rejected every girl who flirted with me and burned every bridge that remotely resembled a dating relationship. I admitted to John what I had done with his girlfriend and was justifiably kicked out of my apartment. I brought my grades up and scored an internship with a large firm. I promised myself that I would be a better man the next time I saw Laura. I couldn't wait to show her the person I had become and to see her blossom into the brilliant and beautiful woman that I had known her to be ever since we were young. And of course, I longed for her lips, breasts, and pussy, dreamt of filling her with my cum once more. Her cries of ecstasy rang in my ears and stuck to my mind like honey.

I couldn't wait to see her again.