All Comments on 'Rekindled Ch. 03'

by His_beloved_roisin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You write beautifully BUT

too much is unrealistic. She stayed in a horribly abusve relationship for months with that guy who scarred her body and broke her bones, yet he never took her anally because she "didn't let him"? Yet she let him do all the other horrible things to her? And now her ex-master magically saves her like some super-hero and she is chomping at the bit to trust him and submit again? Seems to me that no matter how submissive you are, if you just got out of the hospital and your body is still healing from such terrible injuries, submissive sex would be the farthest thing on your mind, no matter how much you love the ex. Realistically, wouldn't it take months--if not years!--for the sub to trust enough to be put in that situation again? Yes, I know this is supposedly based on fact, but I'm having trouble swallowing it. You are a good writer but there's a lot of holes in the story--it'll be interesting to see how you develop this further.

His_beloved_roisinHis_beloved_roisinalmost 12 years agoAuthor
time holes?

i feel as though you skimmed over the part of the story in part II that you felt moved too slowly.

first of all, she was in the hospital for seventy-seven days. doing that math, that would result in her being there for close to three months, during which time He did nothing but care for her. He was there the entire time. second of all, they were in a long relationship BEFORE she got involved with this man who basically killed her. and if you were paying attention, again to the long part that seemed to bore you before, you would note that they way they both reacted to one another were as though they had never been apart.

when you have that kind of bond with a person, something sticks. He did not leave her to break up with her, to end their relationship, or even to go find another woman. He left for another reason -- which i have alluded to as the military in this chapter. she thought He was dead. her heart was in no way COLD toward Him; it was still warm. i feel as though you need to do some more reading into the type of bond that Masters and submissives form, especially those that are more than Master/slave, and step into the realm of lovers as well.

Etienne knows that the best way to pull her back out of her shell, if she wants it, is to start by gently petting her and loving on her, the way one would do with a frightened kitten. let the kitten come to you, don't pull the kitten toward you or you're going to get hurt when she lashes out in defense. and that is ALL He is doing. reacquainting her with the familiar and teaching her about love, His love, again.

her_favorite_Manher_favorite_Manalmost 12 years ago
come out come out

all you anonymous users, how about you all come out and actually sign in with a user name, that way I know if you're all one person or different people so I can address each of these comments individually if need be. and yes, this is roisin's Man, for those of you who might be wondering. love, you just keep on writing it as you have been, the truth is sometimes hard for people to accept, especially if they don't know the people involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love and understand it

Your writing is amazing and I know exactly how this feels. Many may not understand, but I do and I look forward to more chapters. Thank you for sharing such an emotional story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I loved it! Pleaseeeee continue with the excellent writings! : ) waiting for more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bravo!

Very beautiful writing! The love this Master/slave, Man/woman has for each other is timeless...and imo only a few are lucky enough to experience...they say writers write what they know...you are a very lucky woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous