Rekindling a Dying Ember

Story Info
A mature woman finds her sexy-self after deprivation.
2.5k words
4.44
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You aren't real and I'm not playing anymore." Lori finally recognized and accepted all the signs of a scammer setting his trap and finally said goodbye.

All she needed to do was Google, "Word With Friends and Google Hangouts," and the stories of lonely women 50 plus getting swindled out of retirement funds and lifelong savings came pouring forth. The signs were all there: poor spelling and grammar, asking odd questions, staying away from sexy talk, never having answers for the questions being asked, etc.. She learned, confronted, blocked and wanted to move on. She knew intellectually she was talking to a Nigerian gang of scammers but it still hurt.

Lori's libido turned back on, seemingly on its own, after enduring a 16 year sexless marriage. She awoke to discover it wasn't that she didn't want sex, she just didn't want sex from her husband. Once the longing set in, it was hard to subdue. Lori is incredibly independent and used to taking care of business. She's managed the household, the kids and kept the family afloat on her salary for years. She longed for a real connection with a real person but wasn't sure of how to go about finding it. And then her friend Kathy, also in her early 50's, let her know about her new lover and how they met through an online personal classifieds ad.

Of course! Online personals. What could possibly go wrong? She browsed through ads promising to lick kitties, guaranteed orgasms, 9 inch cocks, and offers to explore her ass and to stretch it out. Lori wasn't even sure what all the terms meant. She was constantly looking up meanings to FWB, HWP, MWM, BBC, cuckolds/bulls, BDSM and MILF's. She tried responding to promising ads. She sent two messages out and waited for a whole half hour before she gave up and wrote her own ad.

Lori wanted to share the sexy stories from her pre-married life. She wanted others to know about her sex-positive sexuality and how she sat naked on a motorcycle in her manfriend's (boyfriend sounds stupid when you are talking about someone 23 years your senior) garage and how he introduced her to toys and light kink. She wanted to tell someone about the time she and another manfriend fucked in his kitchen in front of the sliding glass door that reflected perfectly into the living room where his friend was sitting. Lori and Gary were playing out the scene the three of them had just watched on screen. Where he was behind and she was bending over on her tiptoes and he was perfectly entering her with ball slapping accuracy. She wanted to relive the time she sat in a hot tub with two men and how the three of them played with each other at the same time. She wanted to tell someone about the time she sat in the back of the movie theater and let a man bring her to climax during the viewing of "Oh Brother Where Art Thou." He started playing with her during the siren scene and she came when the Soggy Bottom Boys were singing, "A Man of Constant Sorrow."

She wanted someone to know that sex was important to her and she wanted to get her sexy-self back. She wanted to be connected to a man. She wanted to feel orgasms, and the rush of ejaculate in her mouth and she wanted someone to care about her mundane world too. She wanted to share. She wanted to take that little ember glowing inside her and nurture it to a slow and steady burn. She couldn't wait for others to respond back. She needed to place her own ad and so she did.

She didn't know how to ask for what she wanted but she did her best and after looking at over 30 responses she landed on 3 and one easily rose to the top. His name was Jeff. He lived about 3 hours away, was married but like her was living without the warm burn of a sexy someone special.

They started writing to each other and in their own way they found friendship and connection and soon enough their stories became about them coupling and less and less about past experiences. And by writing out their own future sex scenes they learned what they each liked and how they wanted to be treated.

Lori learned she was submissive and liked being with a man in control. She learned that she loved intense sensations and she wanted things to be done to her. She was able to articulate how she wanted to be a cherished toy brought out on special occasions to be used and enjoyed. She wanted sex toys in her life and someone to master them on her.

Lori and Jeff wrote "you and me stories", back and forth. Sometimes they would start a new scene, other times they finish each other's scene and sometimes they would rewrite what the other wrote to make it fit better with what they wanted. Here is an email Lori wrote to Jeff after corresponding for several months and still having never met:

-

I'm imagining you and me. How I will be and how you will be. I imagine we will both be a little nervous and a little excited. There will probably be some jitters and then one of us will have to make the move. I think I'll be the one to lean in for a kiss. I'm dying to kiss you. Longing to kiss you. I feel like I've waited forever to kiss you. You are taller. I'll have to reach up and you'll have to lean down and our lips will touch first and then our tongues and we will begin exploring each other, tasting each other, smelling each other and it will be intoxicating.

I'll have my hand on your arm for a bit and eventually your hand will wander to my breast and my nipple. Oh, I can't wait. I don't want to be wearing a bra when that happens. I want you to be able to just feel me and I want to enjoy your hands on me. My hand will reach down and I'll feel the outline and contours of your cock through your pants. It will be bulgy and wanting attention.

I know you want me to suck on your cock just as much if not even a little bit more than I want to suck on your cock. I can't wait to lick the tippy top and to slide my tongue down your long thick shaft and to lick and nibble at the base and around your balls. I can't wait to feel your balls in my hands and to taste them and smell them too. I also want to massage that special spot between your dick and your ass hole. I want to press there as I take you into my mouth. All the way in and all the way out slowly enjoying you and tasting a little bit of pre cum. You know I'm your cum slut and I can't wait for that itty bitty first taste of you.

I want to just lay there, my head between your legs. My hands holding your balls and massaging the base. My lips and tongue taking their time to lick you and suck you. I want to feel your hands on my head and in my hair. I want to hear you say, "Oh Lori, that feels so good." I want to feel your thighs stiffen and I want you to hold me to you. I want to feel your cock twitch and move as you spray the back of my throat with your warm fresh cum.

And then I want to lay next to you and feel all of you and pet you and shower the rest of your body in little licks and kisses. I want to be your new cherished toy that you only get to play with on very special occasions. I want to be the slut girl that longs for your attention and waits passively for your slightest suggestion. I want to burrow my forehead into your armpit and lay my hand gently over your cock until you are ready for more.

And when you are I want to feel your mouth on my breasts and I want you to bite and suck me like your life depends on it. I want you to devour my breasts and relentlessly pull on my nipples. I can't wait to feel your fingers part my vulva and for your fingers to dip inside me and feel my wetness. I long to feel your fingers on my clit and buried deep inside me. I can't wait to have you fuck me. To feel your cock in all places. To experience what you choose and to be surprised by it. I can't wait to please you sexually."

-

Lori was spending her days in a lustful haze, either writing or reading Lori and Jeff stories. She was wet all the time and longed to be touched. One day, out of the blue, she started texting with Frank. Frank was a possible pen pal at one time but had fallen off the board. He was one of the top 3 from Lori's original ad.

It was just before quitting time one Thursday afternoon when Frank popped into Lori's "hangout" field of view online. The conversation started soft and easy and pretty soon it grew into expressions of longing and evolved into plans to meet.

Fremont was a natural location. Frank lived there and knew about a road that ended in a field stopped by railroad tracks. They agreed to meet at the nearby Starbucks. Lori didn't have time to think and there was no time for second guessing. She told herself this was the end goal, to be touched, to fuel that little ember. But still, she had to keep asking herself on her drive over, "What the hell am I doing? I'm 52 and meeting a stranger so we can drive out to a dead end road and what? Make out? What if I get hurt? What if he turns out to be a rapist and serial murderer? What will happen to the kids? What am I doing?"

Lori did it anyway. All desire tipping over common sense and all ideals of lady-like decorum. She didn't know what it would be like. She only knew that she was nervous. Shared intimacy was so long in coming and she needed some skin to skin time. After work she drove over to the Starbucks in Fremont where she and Frank agreed to meet.

Frank was not quite what she was expecting. He was a quiet tech nerd so typical of the SF Bay Area. He was a little older, a little shorter and very quiet. Maybe even a little shy. He got out of his car and walked over to Lori's window.

"Lori?" he asked.

"Yes. You must be Frank."

"Yes, I am. Should I get in your car?" Both Lori and Frank decided the minivan was the better option to his Prius. He hopped in and he knew exactly where to drive to. They headed down the end of Stevenson and it turned into a dirt road. About half a mile down, the dirt road ended in railroad tracks. Lori put the van into park.

They had a view of Mission Peak, some fields and a deserted lot. It was perfect.

Before Lori left work, she removed her panties and bra. Fortunately, she was wearing a skirt that day. They moved the front seats forward and reclined in the middle seats. There was perfect access for taking turns. Soon enough they were kissing and Frank was checking out her DD cup-sized boobs. Lori felt the heat in her pussy and could feel herself open her legs and push up her skirt.

Frank's touch was amazing. The fingers on his right hand glided up the skin on her inner thigh and the fingers on his left hand were simultaneously cupping her breast and pinching her nipple. It felt amazing.

Her breathing became husky as his fingers entered her. First taking a dip in the pool of pussy juices and then spreading them all over her velvety labia lips. Oh man, this was fantastic. It's been so long and she can feel her ember start to burn a little stronger. Frank was masterful at handling her and bringing her to climax. She had to take a minute to settle into the post orgasmic feeling that filled her senses. She was so thankful and felt such strong pleasurable emotions.

She wanted to taste Frank, to bring him to the same pleasure she had reached. She pulled herself together so he was now the focus of attention. She put her nose up to his cock and took a tentative lick. Even though it had been years, she was eager to taste and suck his cock. She took her time to devour it. She was on her knees and he was reclined. She licked and sucked his balls and then handled them gently but firmly. She started massaging his perineum. Up and down the shaft she worked her tongue and he helped guide her and hold her head in place when he wanted to pump into her. She was so willing and completely open.

Did other cars come by? Yes, there were a few close calls. They assumed they were all other lovers, like themselves, looking for a little comfort in the back seat of their cars but when they saw the minivan, they quietly turned around and moved on. Lori didn't care at all. Nothing could have stopped her from touching and being touched. She had been caged too long to let a little PDA (or a lot) stop her.

After, they sat for a bit, in the back of the van. Lori was in a stupor. Frank was being introverted. They finally pulled themselves together and headed back to the Starbucks and his car. Lori's physical body had reached a state of complete relaxation and oneness with all things. "Oh my God, so this is what I've been missing for all these years?" she queried herself. She was close to tears by realizing the deprivation she had gone through and the longing for more.

Frank wasn't Jeff but that was ok. Somehow it didn't matter. The orgasms, oxytocin and pheromones along with the feelings rekindled by Jeff's words and Frank's touch brought it all together. She was once again a sexual being and she would never purposefully let her ember die out again. This is a part of who she is and an expression of what she is. She wanted more. She wanted repeats and do-overs and continuations. She was so happy and at peace, like a stoner getting a fix. Frank had no idea what she was going through and it didn't matter. She and the universe held it all together.