All Comments on 'Rekindling a Dying Ember'

by CynderElla1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 3 years ago
Well Done!

Absolutely love full figured women,especially mature ones at that....With that said I also love this story & about to read your other offerings as well. Hope you have more on the horizon...Btw,love your profile pic too! :)

encore769encore769over 3 years ago
saw me

reading this story, I saw a lot of myself. I too need what she was seeking. Although I haven't met with a man in person, I have communicated with many. The direction of these chats certainly turn me on like in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Sexy and Hot

Your sexy post made me have to jack-off 2 times to get through it. I love mutual oral and touching making each other orgasm one after the other. Keep writing but more importantly, keep exploring your sexual side and enjoy sex often. Life is short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCynderElla1@CynderElla1
Sexy BBW middle-aged female that likes writing stories almost as much as she loves attention. Seeking: Strong masculine alpha, mid 40’s to mid 60’s, SF Bay Area, Cuddly and Furry a plus, Tantra super plus Me: Sweet, natural, curvy ssbbw, Loves to please and receive attentio...