All Comments on 'Rekindling Ch. 01'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Guest238Guest238over 2 years ago

What a great story! I'm generally not into hyper, but I loved reading this! Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I normally am generous in my rankings, and I know this is pure fantasy but 36 inches of dick just won’t fit inside anybody and enough come to swell the belly to look pregnant is just stupid. I’m sure you could write a hot story without being so over-the-top, but hey it’s your story not mine.

3*

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

Dumbest thing I've ever read.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

Well, I know this is your story and that's fine. But I know that with 11" banging into a woman's uterus, has to hurt, no matter how sexed up she is. Just a little more realistic would be more acceptable. Good story though.

GreatwanniGreatwanniover 2 years ago

That was so good! Easily one of the best futa/cumflation/incest stories I’ve ever read! Hope there will be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of your greatest works EVER just under Futanari Notebook is my favourite. This being second and sure people maybe saying this and that but hyper futas aren't for everyone. You keep writing and doing what you do best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't understand why people would dislike a story for having unrealistic hyper scenes in it when that is quite literally what most of your work is. I would say ignore them and write what you enjoy since there will always be people out there who will enjoy the same things as you i know I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it!!!! Did think you went overboard on the dick size but otherwise it was spot on, can’t wait for more. You should probably add ‘mistaken identity’ to the tags though, not enough authors add that tag to the relevant stories, which is a shame.

On another note, please please do not have Kelly find out about Jessica for a significant amount of time, as the idea of Kelly unknowingly using her mother as a cum-slut to fill all of her kinkiest fantasies is intoxicating, and the idea of taking Jessica with her to school/college in order to train her is fantastic (hope Jessica’s identity remains secret for that). This type of scenario is practically one of absolute biggest fantasies, only the Mother-daughter roles are reversed.

I’ll be on the look out for Ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the hottest thing you've posted in months. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love all your hyper stories and this one is sooo good. Keep up the hyper sizes and go macro in the future :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was really enjoying it until the complete supplication/cumslut/pet thing, having the mother transform into an equal would be more interesting and about page 2 or 3 I'd hoped that was where you were going, and frankly since the story is about magic transformation cum that would have made more sense, so the ending was a disappointment, there's just way too much domination stuff on here lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 2 of this!! Such a hot read and hit all of my fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic! Can't wait til Jessica pops like a balloon ;)

MoonieRaeMoonieRaeover 1 year ago

I absolutely LOVE this story and the dynamic between mother and daughter. While i’m not generally into hyper inflation or hyper sizes in general i think that Kelly and Jessica helped keep me reading. I’m hoping you decide to keep going on this story. I’d love to see how Kelly reacts if she were to find out she was fucking her mother this whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh man! This story was perfect. Hit so many of my fetishes. Your descriptions are perfect. Please continue this tale. What a great read!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is there going to be a Ch. 02? This was such a hot read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...