Rekindling Ch. 01

Story Info
Jessica worries over where her daughter goes every night...
12.3k words
4.43
33.5k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

"Okay, I'm heading out. Don't wait up!" Kelly said and hopped from the table, her meal barely touched. It was evening, two weeks into the summer and Kelly's vacation from college, yet Jessica felt she hadn't seen much of her daughter at all. She stayed in bed all day, only rising at three in the afternoon, seemed hungover when she did move, then ran out after a few mouthfuls of dinner. Even when they talked it wasn't more than a few pleasantries.

It only started after that new nightclub opened. For that reason, and Kelly's aversion to direct sunlight, Jessica reasoned vampires had finally come to life. She thought it was silly of course, a fantasy born from watching too many movies, but when she made a dish with garlic, her daughter all but gagged, and she'd been increasingly antagonistic towards religious figures. Her skin hadn't whitened, nor were her canines sharper. It must be a delusion.

And yet Jessica found herself outside the popular club just an hour after her daughter left. While vampires was a stretch, she doubted Kelly was with a good crowd in there, not when the uniform for entry was little to no clothing. One girl, barely out of high school, walked in with only pasties, thigh-high tights and heels on. Would they even let her in?

Turned out, the skimpy attire was more a trend. She entered the building with her usual jeans and shirt on, or perhaps they thought she was just dressed as a soccer mom. Like she could pull that look off. Jessica dressed for comfort, not to highlight her figure. Those years were long behind her, especially her legs where most of her weight seemed to go. Yet she got a thrill as the music thumped in the air, reverberated in the floor and her bones. The song wasn't her type, but it reminded her of the clubs she visited in her teens.

That wasn't her goal. Jessica sifted through the patrons, some dancing, others lounging in booths, and made her way to the bar, ordering a rum and coke. The alcohol would help in case she confronted Kelly that night. She had to find her first.

Easier said than done. Everyone seemed to wear a wig or coloured their hair, not one person had a natural colour that she could see. Except, perhaps, for the single brown-red mop on the other side of the room. Without a better lead, she took her drink, sipped it, and headed for her suspect.

Jessica kept a low profile. Her flats made sure she didn't stand over most people, though her lack of skin drew attention, while she 'pardon me' and 'excuse me' through the many dancers. Several of them weren't really dancing, just grinding into one another, or, just as likely, fucking. Once through the throngs, Jessica scurried to the nearest vacant booth and looked to where her daughter might be. It was her... right?

Her angle offered a flawless view of Kelly and the group accompanying her. That was why she struggled to accept the vision. For a moment, she feared the drinks were spiked, but no one else seemed anything but lucid, albeit horny, club goers. Jessica shot back her rum, grimaced at the burn, then took several breaths before she opened her eyes. Nothing had changed.

That must be Kelly, but what happened to her? Jessica's only child inherited a lot from her, including the supple handfuls on her chest, yet they were nowhere to be seen, but also everywhere as well. For on Kelly's chest, was a pair of tits bigger than her head and practically naked in her 'dress'. It barely qualified as one, covering little more than a bikini.

Did she get implants? No, then Jessica would've noticed immediately, and they looked too real anyway. Stuffing her bra made sense, but then where was it? It couldn't be a body suit either, since the skin tone was identical, without even a tiny blemish to identify it. Not to mention the other women around her.

None of them had breasts smaller than beach balls. The table bore their weight, creaking if they leaned forward even a bit and, perhaps a trick of the light and angle, Jessica doubted they were really women. At least they aren't vampires, she thought with a dry chuckle. Then what were they? Trans-girls? Boys? Fetishists?

One leaned in and said something to Kelly, who immediately smiled and nodded. She ducked under the table, barely visible in the dark, and fumbled with one of the 'girls' crotches. Jessica nearly shouted her shock as a massive phallus sprouted forth. It had to be the size of a baseball bat... was it soft? Oh fuck, it was. Kelly stroked it to an erection that made Jessica's legs seem small. Before her mother's eyes, she swallowed the foot-ball sized head with ease.

That proved to be too much and Jessica retreated for the night.

She intended to remove the image from her head by reading and eventually falling asleep. By three in the morning, she was still awake when she heard the front door open and heavy, laboured footfalls moved upstairs, bringing with them the same image that haunted her all night; that giant cock in her daughter's mouth. The book she tried reading came to a sex scene and all her imagination did was insert that dick into her mind. Even their breasts returned time and again. Were their asses just as big?

Days passed with her thoughts consumed by those women. Kelly's breasts weren't nearly so huge, back to handfuls and nothing more. Sleep eluded Jessica, bags formed under her eyes and her mind wondered, sprouting any thought she had.

"Maybe I should get implants?" Jessica mused at dinner. Like usual, her daughter barely touched the food, saving room for an impossible task.

"What?" Kelly gawked at her.

"Well, uh, I'm just thinking, you know... maybe I should get back into dating or something," Jessica said, floundering for a reasonable explanation.

"I mean, if you think it'd look good on you."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Not really. Do what you wanna do."

With that, Kelly left, her final sentence ringing in Jessica's sleep deprived ears. So she did. The implants weren't really her desire, not at that moment, but rather to confirm what she saw that night. Again, she followed Kelly and scoured the club for those women, finding them easily this time. Her jaw went slack; they were even bigger. So was Kelly!

And she ascertained their butts were just as enviably huge. They all sat with legs splayed wide to make room for their appendages, dangling down almost to the floor, naked of course. Did any stores make clothes for dicks that big?

Jessica observed them again with a much stronger rum and coke in hand. Before long, Kelly was back on her knees, however her mother stayed and watched that time. It was impossible. It was too big. It was so fucking hot. She clenched her thighs together as Kelly throated the behemoth, hands playing with the monumental balls, each fatter than a pumpkin. Her child's jaw was stretched wide and her throat bulged with the girth inside it.

Shameful as it was, Jessica envied her daughter. Sucking dick had been her speciality in college, helped land her dozens of partners, and inevitably blessed her with Kelly. Since then, Jessica only had the fantasy and occasional sex toy to practice on. Could she handle something that big? Of course she could! Where else would her child get such skill from? Besides she had age and experience on her side.

"What am I thinking?" Jessica shuddered and returned home, but it wouldn't leave her alone. The next night, she returned and watched again, longer this time as those awful thoughts surged. Her pussy ached, barely sated by the constant masturbation at home and rubbing her thighs together, which only worsened as one woman moaned and her cock swelled. Jessica almost came as her daughter's belly inflated. Thick lines of white leaked from her mouth as she sat back in the booth.

Fuck, she needed to cum so bad! Jessica didn't think and rushed to a restroom, unconcerned with the hygiene of such a place, and shut herself in the nearest stall. What kind of parent stalked their child and almost orgasmed from watching them such a huge dick? She was. What an awful mother.

Yet Jessica still pushed her jeans and soggy panties down. With the typical atmosphere at the club, this was probably normal, even if she squirted and left a mess, no one would care. Then her body froze as the bathroom door opened. Her eyes naturally went to the direction and she saw it; a massive gloryhole. Big enough for several guys to squeeze through, or just enough for one of those women.

As she listened with baited breath, the next stall opened. Clothes rustled, then something rattled, and finally the nightmarish sight poked through. It wasn't as massive, but still far more than any guy Jessica dated. Even her biggest ex of eleven inches didn't hold a candle.

"Come on," a gruff voice said beyond the wall. It was definitely one of those girls, but why did it sound familiar? "My friends saw you go in here after staring at us. You want this right, a huge dick to suck on?"

She did. God help her, Jessica wanted to stretch out her throat like a common fleshlight on this thing, to prove to herself that she could suck just as good as before and even better than her daughter. Maybe this was the same person? That would explain the vaguely familiar voice. Jessica cleared her throat and put on a deeper voice, just in case they recognised her in public.

"Looks a bit small," Jessica said.

"I'm still growing," the stranger replied, "Give it a few more days and this thing'll wreck your tiny throat."

Still growing? That might explain everything, if these people, transsexuals or otherwise, were perpetually developing, then of course they'd be huge. But it didn't answer why her daughter wound with such huge boobs.

"Well?" The cock lurched and smacked against the hole, "Gonna suck it or not? Because I've got other sluts waiting."

"No! Uh, I'll suck it, just... it's been a while."

"Shit, really?" They chuckled, "And you're jumping right in the deep end, huh? Well, appreciate your balls, lady. Now get to work. Do it good and maybe I'll cum twice."

"Don't get my hopes up," Jessica muttered and sank to the floor. It was hard on her knees, but she'd bear with it for now. Making a dick cum shouldn't take long anyway. She summoned her saliva, licked her plump lips, and kissed the tip. Pre-cum erupted at the same instant and coated her lips, more spilled out onto her cheeks before she pulled away, gasping at the sheer amount. None of her past boyfriends ever shot that much when they came. And this was just foreplay.

With a groan, she made out with the peak and tested her jaw. She struggled, however the combination of pre-cum and her persistence won out and the head pushed across her teeth onto her tongue. Oh fuck, it tasted incredible and vaguely familiar, just like the voice. It reminded her of the body wash she and Kelly used. What a coincidence.

Of course, the flavour was far more than that. It was a complex web of brutal dick musk that spread through her mind and body, pooled in her crotch until she was dripping, while also compelling her to take it deeper. Which she did.

It's girth pushed Jessica's tongue flat, but that just meant every facet of her taste buds sampled it. Her eyes crossed to focus on the many inches left before her, over a foot even as the glans slipped down her trained gullet.

"Hmm, that's good. You've got experience," the stranger said, "How's my cock taste? Bet it's pretty strong, right?"

Jessica only moaned, not willing to pull away yet. It throbbed within her throat, strong enough to echo in her temple, and pushed a little deeper. She grabbed the rest of the dick with her hands, jerking it as she bobbed to and fro, racing from its base to her lips. Each cycle produced more spit and pre-cum, which her hands spread across the shaft, creating the gloriously obscene squelch and slap of a well lubed dick. All the while she forced her mouth further down.

Veins throbbed against her lips and tongue. Moans floated over the wall between them, praising her efforts, but she was only beginning. Jessica took a deep breath once she reached the halfway mark, then slammed her face forward. For someone of her experience and ability, once a cock was halfway done, chances were she'd take it all with a final push. Unfortunately, that didn't account for a monster cock like that.

Her body rejected anything more as she came within mere inches of its base. Through the hole, she saw creamy skin that flourished into broad hips beyond her scope, confirming this was one of those women. The complexion reminded her of Kelly's, who took great pains to make sure she didn't tan too much. Especially around the hips.

She was a terrible mother. The impossible thought that her daughter was on the other side made her pussy wetter, walls aching for something, anything, to slurp on, just as she did for the cock. While she didn't succeed at first, it was only a matter of time before her throat learned its proper place. Thick, sloppy gags vibrated in her chest as she trained herself, feeding more of the dick into her body, little by little. She gave a gargled cry of joy as her nose touched wood.

Every inch on offer to her was inside! Jessica couldn't breathe with it like that, her nose was runny from the pre-cum that got pushed into them, and her chin was covered in slobber, but she did it. Now she just had to make this stranger cum and that'd be it for that evening.

"Oh fuck, I wish I could do this all the time," the stranger moaned, "You've got such a nice throat, hmm, I just want to fuck it raw and cum in your belly until you can't move anymore."

Jessica shuddered and whimpered as her stomach growled. She hadn't eaten much throughout the day, too preoccupied with her own thoughts. The idea of sating her hunger with nothing but cum was... it was too lewd to be real, but she'd seen Kelly inflate with the stuff. Surely it would be fine for one night.

"I heard your tummy, slut," they said, "It wants my cum, doesn't it? Go ahead and answer."

Jessica yanked her head back with a strained gasp. Dense ropes of spit and pre connected her to it, until she broke them with a hand and licked it up. Her unknown partner was delicious, it'd be a waste not to slurp up all that pre-cum.

"Do you care if it does?"

"Not really. Do what you wanna do."

"Really? You wouldn't mind if I left here with an empty belly when you could've filled it up with your creamy jizz?" Jessica asked.

"Sounds like that's what you want. So go ahead," they wriggled their hips, cock slapping against the hole, "Gonna starve yourself just to try and get at me?"

"Oh you bitch," Jessica groaned, earning a chuckle.

"You sound like my mom." Mom? The way she said it rang a bell, yet Jessica's mind drifted away as the scent of a cock waiting to be pleased sank its hook into her. Like a marionette, she lurched forward and stuffed her face, pussy quivering at the taste of it. She slowly took it to the base, then jerked away, speeding up and working her spit into a frothy mess.

Her hands weren't idle. They'd practised this for too long not to remember their role. One gripped the shaft and moved with her lips, which she pushed out in a whorish vacuum around the cock, while the other finally tended to her cunt. Each repetition brought her moans higher, until they became whimpers for release, pussy dripping into a puddle between her thighs. Her tongue slurped up any pre-cum that didn't pump straight into her belly.

"That's it," the stranger moaned, cock now sawing back and forth as it throbbed in Jessica's hand, "Keep fucking your face on my huge dick, make sure your little throat remembers it, because I expect you back here tomorrow night."

Jessica didn't have the wherewithal in that moment to refuse. Oxygen became a concept as her airways were plugged with hot, throbbing cock and doused in pre-cum. So much had already leaked into her belly, she felt it sloshing with her movements, a sensation she eagerly prolonged with exaggerated motions. Then her stranger banged on the door and thrust into her waiting maw.

"Swallow it all you dirty whore! Swallow a stranger's thick cum!"

And she did. Though it was unnecessary as her stomach was inundated with litres upon litres of dense cock cream, fattening the little organ until it pressed into her knees and beyond. Jessica still gulped and moved her tongue about, milking the giant phallus of its prize, hoarding it all inside herself. After a moment, she felt something pop. A wandering hand confirmed it was her belly button, now a rotund nub at the peak of her expanding gut.

"Good, not a drop," the stranger said, dick still hard, "Guess that means you get a second one."

Jessica murmured something around the shaft.

"Yeah, guess you're probably about to burst. Don't worry, you'll get better. Save it for another time." With that, the cock of her lewdest fantasies pulled from her lips with a viscous slurp, then it was gone. Her neighbour's stall opened.

She had to know who they were. Or at least get a look at their face just in case. Jessica slumped onto her hands and knees, belly dragging on the floor. Cum sloshed within and rose up her oesophagus, saturated her mouth, but she swallowed it down. She crawled to the door and looked underneath, not wanting to be seen.

They were at the sinks, casually cleaning their hands and dick. It had softened, yet was no less monstrous in size. Jessica licked her lips and burped, the taste of jizz filling her mouth. When she exhaled, the only scent she recognised was that of cum. Focus! She forced her eyes to study this person, look for anything distinct. They had brown-red hair like Kelly, another coincidence, and a similar figure but for the unfathomable tits on her chest, and...

"Oh my god..." Jessica whispered and fell back. They had a birthmark on the back of their left thigh, reminiscent of crescent moon, surrounded by faint scars from a childhood fall. She looked to her belly and held it. Every drop of semen inside it, that she drank like some slut, belonged to Kelly. Her daughter.

That night was horrible. She snuck out once Kelly finished, kept her head low to avoid any chance of being recognised, and silently reprimanded herself over and over for loving the feeling of waddling and jiggling all over. At home, Jessica laid flat on her back, too exhausted to even bother brushing her teeth, though it just let the taste of her daughter's juicy cock linger.

"What have I done?!" Jessica held her face in her hands, wishing she could crush the memories into dust.

They wouldn't be silenced, however. Nor would her body. Her pussy burned, labia engorged and wet, ready for a cock to fuck it after two decades. And not a plastic replica, but a genuine erection that was hot and alive and shot her full of jizz. She was a horrible mother, yet she got off to it later that night.

"I'm going out!" Kelly announced from downstairs. Jessica had done everything to avoid her daughter that day, claiming to have come down with stomach bug, which sufficed and kept her isolated, though she realised it was a mistake as she was left alone with her thoughts. Now, with Kelly heading back to the club, she could barely think of anything but getting more cum. Her belly was back to normal already. The loss of weight left an emptiness like the first days after she gave birth.

With Kelly gone, she braved leaving her room to eat something. They had microwave macaroni and cheese, so she had one of those, yet it did nothing to sate her. Mouthful after mouthful plummeted into her moaning stomach. Only a third the way in, she gave up and returned to bed. A proper sleep would solve this.

The next day was even worse. Not only could she think of little else but drinking Kelly's cum again, the desire for it manifested as cramps all day. Her daughter was worried about her, saying they should go to a doctor, but she refused. Even seeing her would be too much. Like always, as night fell, Kelly left and Jessica tried eating. Not even a mouthful this time before she admitted defeat. She tried TV, to no result, and even masturbated to every kind of depraved porn she could look up.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers