All Comments on 'Rekindling the Kinky Flame'

by SexualCreative

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
capecod2010capecod2010over 3 years ago

Anyone who's been assfucked or even fantasized it, will be stiff while reading this story. Thank you

SexualCreativeSexualCreativeover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

This is my first submission on Literotica. If you took the time to read my story, thank you. All feedback and constructive criticism is appreciated, so feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!

TurboIITurboIIover 3 years ago

Great story! Definitely added to my favorites! Thanks for the contribution!

MosesLeviMosesLeviabout 3 years ago

Sounds very familiar to my wife/Mistress and I.

We have Femdom/Strapon Saturday every week!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It started off well, but when she spit on him and grabbed his throat, it soared to new heights.

jleniljlenilalmost 3 years ago

Excellent, hot story. I wish she smoked cigars while pegging him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish I could find the courage to ask a woman to do this to me.

RassclautRassclautalmost 3 years ago

Well written story, I would love my wife Nirmala to perform her role

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wish the butt plug intro was a little more descriptive. Your progressive build up and attention to detail is such an erotic turn on! Love your writing.

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

I'm ready, willing, able and begging for this to happen to me. I've gotten the toys, the harness', and more, and asked my wife to accommodate me - to fuck my ass. But she's just not into it. She tried it a couple of times but just never did it right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexualCreative@SexualCreative
I’m very sexual and I’m very creative. I’d enjoy hearing feedback on my stories. Please let me know what you think.