Rekindling the Kinky Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight it was reality.

Yvonne was thrusting her purple dick in and out of Leo's asshole, both hands gripping Leo's ass as her pelvis repeatedly smacked up against it. She was getting turned on watching it go in and out, as the base of her purple silicone dick rubbed up against her clit with every thrust. Occasionally she would reach down and squeeze Leo's balls, or smack them as she enjoyed the sound of him groaning in painful delight.

As the passionate fucking continued, Yvonne became more and more enraptured by pegging Leo. "Why haven't I FUCKED him like this sooner?" she thought to herself. She was getting more aroused and more aggressive. She leaned forward, reached down and smushed Leo's face into the bed as she fucked his ass. Her tits popped out of her corset and Leo could feel them on his back, her hard nipples moving against his skin every time Yvonne thrusted her purple cock inside him.

"Ohhh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Leo cried out.

"Oh not you're not! Not yet!" Yvonne said.

She pulled her dick out of Leo's ass and smacked him on the hip, indicating that he needs to lie on his back. Leo understood and scooted back into the center of the king size bed and laid back with his legs open and pulled back, his ass eagerly awaiting Yvonne's dick.

Yvonne was turned on by the sight of Leo. His legs are cocked back, his asshole ready for her dick, and he's fully erect with his dick laying up a few inches above his belly button due to the position he's in.

"Based on where his dick is at I bet I could make his cum shoot in his face," she thought.

She immediately crawled in the bed and positioned herself on top of him. She reached up and put her fingers in his mouth, fucking his mouth with her fingers, putting them further back until he started to gag.

Pulling her hand out of his mouth, Yvonne commanded, "Keep your mouth open."

Then she put her saliva covered hand around Leo's neck and gripped it tight, choking him. She moved her face in as if she was going to kiss Leo, but instead she spit in his mouth.

This turned Leo on. He swallowed her spit and gazed up into her eyes absolutely mesmerized by this beautiful dominant goddess on top of him. He was captivated by her erotic divinity.

Yvonne then repositioned herself so she could fuck him and stroke his cock at the same time. She grabbed the lube and squirted some more on her purple dick and then slid it right in Leo's asshole with no resistance. She resumed fucking Leo's ass in this new position and spit down on Leo's cock and started stroking it.

"ohhh FUCK, that feels so good Darling Nikki," Leo moaned. "I don't know how much longer I can hold my cum."

Yvonne started fucking Leo's ass harder and started stroking his dick faster. "Do you like my purple cock in your ass, slut?"

"I love your purple cock, Darling Nikki," Leo said.

"You like it when I fuck your ass?" Yvonne said as she started fucking Leo's ass even faster.

"Ooooooh I love it when you fuck my ass Darling Nikki! Fuck me harder, I'm gonna cum!" moaned Leo.

Yvonne continued fucking Leo's ass fast and hard, stroking his cock. She started to feel the head of Leo's cock throb and get bigger. She knew he was going to come any second so she aimed Leo's cock directly toward his face. Leo let out a loud moan as a hot thick load of cum shot out of his dick and splattered on his neck and his jawline. Yvonne kept stroking his dick waiting for more rounds of cum to shoot out, then the second load shot directly in Leo's face. A third load splattered on Leo's chest and left a trail down his torso. Yvonne milked as much cum out of Leo's dick as she could and had it all over her hand. She licked it off her hand as if she was a hot porn version of Catwoman then proceeded to lean forward and start licking the cum off Leo's chest. She then made her way up and licked the thick cum off Leo's neck and face. In a surprise to Yvonne, Leo grabbed the back of Yvonne's head, pulled her toward him, and started passionately kissing her. He had no concern about the cum that was still in her mouth, as he shoved his tongue is her mouth like they were two teenagers making out in the back of a movie theater.

This made Yvonne's pussy pulsate with excitement. She reached over and grabbed the magic wand she left laying on the side of the bed and got up and sat on Leo's chest. She pulled up her purple dick, exposing her dripping wet pussy and pressed the magic wand against her clit. She held the wand up against her clit for about 30 seconds, legs shaking and eyes rolling back in her head. She let out a loud scream and started squirting all over Leos face and chest.

Leo & Yvonne laid together on the bed, soaked in their own juices, enjoying their post-orgasmic euphoria. They turned their heads toward each other and shared a quick kiss, followed by thoughts of appreciation toward each other. That passionate flame they once had was rekindled, and they knew it was up to them to keep it lit. They were both up for the task. Yvonne got up to grab a washcloth and a bottle of water as Leo lovingly gazed at her and admired Yvonne's sexy outfit one more time.

As Yvonne left the room Leo looked at her and sang "Come back Nikki, come baaack."

They laughed together. They anticipated their next day together without the kids, wondering what sexual experience awaits them.

The Beginning.

12