Relationship change: Day 01

Story Info
Beginning of a different relationship due to past behavior.
5.8k words
4.33
7.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today it finally happened. I did not know how it would end, only knew that the relationship was over and had been going downhill for a long time. Doesn't really matter why but this afternoon she finally broke the camel's back. I felt a snap and knew what it meant. As she started screaming, I looked at her and said to get out.

"What do you mean get out?"

"Just that. We are done. You are no longer welcome here. Accept it. I will let you come back later to get all of your stuff, but for right now you will leave."

"But you can't do that. I live here too."

"Not anymore."

She finally stopped and stood there taking large gasps of air, tears shimmering. I could see a thought forming and did not have long to discover her next move. She quickly pulled her shirt over her head. "Please I'll do anything." She reached to her bra strap.

Low and full of menace, I said, "Stop. That is why we are in this situation. You will leave now."

Her bra was hanging loosely from the shoulder straps and she reached out and slapped me. "You bastard. How dare you..."

If I had thought that I had reached a breaking point before, boy was I mistaken. I reached out and grabbed her in a bear hug, turned, and calmly walked to the door. She started kicking and hysterically crying as I shifted my hold and pulled open the door. I put her outside and started to close the door, absently noting that her bra was hanging from her wrists. Still screaming, "You can't do this, you can't..."

"I would suggest you accept it. The more you scream, the more you will draw attention. And in case you aren't aware of it, you are topless."

That seemed to get her attention as she glanced down and her screams stifled. "Let me in. I need to get dressed. You can't leave me out here like this."

"You seem to forget that it is already done. If you calm down, I will hand you back your shirt. In the meantime, I suggest you not draw any more attention to yourself." I gently shut the door and leaned against it for a minute. I watched through the peephole as she stood on the condo stoop, topless. Her face covered in snot and tears and her b-cup breasts heaved as she drew short, rapid breathes. She stared at the door in shock and then slowly glanced around the neighborhood. When the realization dawned that the bra was on her wrists, she quickly pulled it back on.

Seeing that, I left the door and walked back to the living room where, after some searching, I retrieved her shirt. As I headed back to the door, the bell rang. I opened the door carefully, expecting her to try to force her way back in. She stood there and looked at me. I held the shirt out through the opening, but she did not take it.

"I am sorry. I know that this is my fault. Please let me prove that I can change. Please let me make it up to you. I will do anything. This time I mean it."

"You have said that before, as a way of getting around your behaviors. As a matter of fact, that one brought us here as I made you pay up on the simple forfeit from that game you lost. And you proved that you can not even keep something simple like going braless for a whole week! Hell, you didn't even have to do anything extra, in order to fulfill that forfeit. You just had to not do something all week." I suddenly realized I was shouting.

She reached out and took the shirt, still sniffling. "I see how serious you are. And I understand that I have caused this and I ignored your feelings and honest communication even though you have tried extremely hard to make this relationship work. It has been me that has been not working at this. I swear, anything that you want, it is yours. You're right, it was a very simple bet to carry out."

I stared at her not saying anything. Even though I no longer had any desire to resume the relationship with her, something that she was saying was striking a cord. Besides, if nothing else maybe this would actually get her out of my hair sooner.

"I will do anything. I swear. Its up to you decide. Whatever you say right now I will do."

Thoughts and ideas tumbled through my head. This whole time she was standing there in a bra without even trying to cover up even though she had the means to. "All right" I said, furiously thinking to myself. I held out my hand and glanced at her cotton clad chest. She looked down, then handed me the shirt.

I tossed it over my shoulder and held my hand out, glancing again at her chest. She immediately unhooked and handed over the bra, standing straight and keeping her eyes on me, seeming to ignore her partial nudity while she was outside next to a busy road, with who knows how many neighbors possibly seeing. I wanted to see how far she would go and I wanted to break her fast so she would leave me alone. I held out my hand again. Her eyes wide, she glanced around and gulping, unbuttoned and removed her pants and underwear in one quick swoop, quickly handing them to me.

Surprised and annoyed that she not only called, but upped the ante, I looked her over in as cruel and heartless manner as I could.

"Well, now you are in a bind. I noticed that your car keys are on the counter and your clothes are all inside. So here is what is going to happen. I am going to consider your plea while you also consider your statement. You will be going for a drive while you think."

She glanced over towards her car. It was about 400 feet away and she would be entirely exposed the whole way.

"Wait here." I closed the door in her face and watched through the peephole as she looked frantically around, but did not cover herself. I retrieved her keys and handed them to her. "You will report back here in 1 hour exactly. If you are late, you have decided that you cannot keep your word to me. If I notice you or your car in the next hour, you have announced the same thing. You will walk, not run, to your car. You will not try to hide yourself. If you believe that you will actually carry your commitment out for once in your life, then you will report back here on time. You will knock on the door and then stand with your hands on top of your head and your legs shoulder width apart until such time as I open the door."

"If this easy part is too much for you, then say 'I am lying'. By being honest for the first time with me, you will be allowed to come in and pack some clothes. You will hand over all your bras and underwear saying that this is the least you can do for all the inconvenience you have caused. You can then get dressed, grab your purse, and leave. You will be allowed back in to get your stuff at some point in the future. If on the other hand, you agree to keep your plea so far, say 'I understand'. Either way you will suffer some discomfort for your lies to date, and the loss of all underwear you own. Any other statement will result in the door slamming and good luck explaining your situation."

"I understand."

Surprised, I stared at her for a couple of moments. "Fine, your hour starts now." I turned and closed the door, then went to a nearby window and watched, sure that she would break the rules by running or hiding. I watched as she walked hesitantly but with head high to her car, ignored the few honking horns, got in, and drove off.

Great, now I have to actually consider this whole thing. All right lets get this started then.

But with what? Hmm, well I guess I should put her way out first, since she is going to quit quickly. Besides I really don't want to devote a full hour to her when she won't be coming back. Can't wait to hear what happens when she gets to a friend's house without a stitch of clothing on.

I quickly got to work and barely even noticed the passing time. When I glanced up, I realized that she was due back in 5 minutes, so I grabbed my notebook and went to the window. Her car was not present. When I glanced up next, she was getting out of her car and walking towards the door. I watched her walk up and knock on the door and assume her position, right on time. I waited for a minute or two and then opened the door.

"So you are going to try to carry out this foolish statement of yours. From now on, you have forfeited your wishes. When, not if, but when you realize that this is not going to get you what you want you will say 'I am lying.' At that point the same result will occur. All you are doing is delaying the inevitable and agreeing to more humiliation and pain then you could possible realize. When I tell you to enter, you acknowledge that the only choice you have is that one. Do you have anything to say?"

"No."

"Enter. Stand in the same position in front of the living room table."

I follow her to the room and sit on the couch as she takes position. I gesture at the table indicating the deck of cards. Hesitantly, she picked up the deck.

"That is your punishment deck. For each time you try to refuse to do something you will hand me one card. I have written a punishment for each card, so you are effectively picking your punishment for all misdemeanors. If it warrants, I will tell you to draw more. When I tell you the punishment, it will be carried out immediately as the conditions allow. For example if you have to buy something but the stores are closed, then you will do it when the store opens the next day. Any punishments will be picked by you as soon as you transgress so that deck must always stay on you."

"Beyond that, you will do what I say when I say. If you do not understand the directions, you may ask for clarification. Most of the rules you are going to have to find out the hard way, which is the way you have made our relationship. So now that is how you are going to make your life. You will be presented with opportunities where you will have to choose for yourself which is the lesser of two infractions and accept the punishment for either."

"Rule number one: Your body will be mine, to do with as I like. Rule number two: You must always be ready to do my bidding. No matter what it is. Rule number three: You will do everything I command, exactly as I want, no matter how you feel about the action. Rule number four: You will do everything that I say with enthusiasm, and try to take pleasure in each act, both for yourself and in the satisfaction of pleasing me. Do you agree?"

"Yes."

A smile crossed my face which gave her pause as she must have seen something evil in the look. "You are about to find out some punishments. Before you start, you may shuffle the deck in order to know that it is truly a random selection. You will select 5 cards for slapping me earlier. You will select one card for each day you put on a bra during the week you were supposed to be without. Then you will select one for each incident that you feel you wronged me in the past 2 weeks. For each one you will state what it is for. If it is an accurate reason, you will keep that card. If it is your exaggeration, you will do that card twice. Begin. After that you will not speak until asked a question."

Tears running down her face and with a trembling hand she quickly counted 5 cards out. I stared at her and made a hurry up motion. She took a deep breath and chose another 5 cards.

I grabbed the initial 5 and set them aside. Pointing at the first of the next set, I asked her what this one was for. Sobbing, she said, "Bra." After each card, her response was followed by more crying.

"Explain."

"I put a bra in my purse each day. When I got to work, I went to the bathroom and put it on. I took it off before I got home."

"So not only could you not carry out your forfeit, but you did it by making even more work for yourself. And yet you think that you did not wrong me at all this past week let alone the past two? Would you like to know that I did not fulfill my part of a bargain that I entered into with you? What if I had lost and carried out my part of the bet even though it would have been uncomfortable for me? Would you not feel slighted? You will do each one of these cards twice and 2 additional ones. I think that is more than fair and also very lenient, wouldn't you agree."

"Yes." Her sobs had turned into jagged gasps for breath by this time, but in some strange twist she was still maintaining her position. I had expected her to use her escape words long before she had got to this point and I was angry about her duplicity over the course of the week, so I did not give her any break but started right into her punishments after having her draw 2 more.

I flipped all the cards over and consulted the punishment list. I laughed when I got to the third card, which made her cringe. Seeing that, I laughed a couple of more times.

"You might as well say I am lying and spare yourself from this. You are not going to like it at all. Save some dignity, pain, and humiliation...No? Ok, but don't say I did not warn you."

"The easiest one is to write a daily journal that details your thoughts and feelings on everything that you had to do from your agreement today. I will read it whenever I want and you may be required to email it to people or post online. That starts today and continues until you quit."

"The second one is also easy. You will dress in everything you were wearing earlier and clean yourself up completely. Enjoy the feeling of the clothing because you will shortly be without for a while as you will then destroy everything you are wearing. You will take 15 minutes to do this step ending up totally naked. This will be videotaped for internet distribution, so it better be good. Let me know when you are ready."

I picked up a book until she got the hint and rushed off. I heard the shower come on and turn off. She hurried back into the room with various items, putting them on the table and spread a garbage bag and beach towel on the floor. Ten minutes later, she was once again standing in front of me, this time fully clothed. I ignored her until she quietly stated "I am ready." I let her stand there for some time before I looked around and mentioned that I did not see the camera. She quickly left the room and returned with the camera and a tripod and indicated she was ready. I watched as she started the camera and then stepped in front of the camera.

Assuming the previous position I had forced her to stand in, she looked right at the camera. "I am about to commence my punishment for failing to keep my word. This is not something I look forward to, but it has to be done. I have never done anything like this before and it also bothers me that this is the first time I have worn some of these clothes. My punishment is to destroy everything I am wearing and post the proof to the internet."

She reached out and grabbed a bottle of motor oil from the table. Turning around, she slightly pulled the waistband of her jeans out and dumped the oil inside. The material darkened noticeably in the ass and then slowly dripped from the fabric as the stain ran down her legs. Putting the jug down, she bent over at the waist and ran her hands down the fabric further spreading the oil and causing the jeans to hug her even tighter.

Grabbing the next bucket, she faced the camera. From the bucket, she took a dripping sponge and then ran the sponge in haphazard manner across the front of her brand new, bright pink shirt. Everywhere she touched, the color ran leaving behind white splotches with pink getting into the top of the jeans. She reached behind her and repeated the process, turning when done to show the color changes there too.

Despite myself, I was intrigued at her method of carrying out the punishment. Grinning, I noticed that she had also managed to get the bleach (at least I think that is what it was) in her hair and had stripped some of the red out in spots.

She leaned over and picked up some markers. Writing in the now white areas of the shirt she wrote "I am sorry", before drawing random designs on the front legs of her jeans. Glancing at the clock, she dropped those and reached to the table, picking up a pair of scissors. She cut a straight line down her shirt from top to bottom, and then cut a couple of horizontal lines across her body until her bra was fully exposed. She cut the strips away so that her shirt was missing a swath of fabric across her chest.

Picking up the oil, she carefully filled each of her padded, hide-everything bra cups. She massaged her breasts briefly, an expression of distaste evident. There was no change in the black color, but oil was dripping down her body, further staining her jeans. Leaving the bra on, she took the scissors and went to cut the waistband to the side of the fly. Tears mixing in to the oil of the bra cups, she noticed that she was wearing her favorite belt, the one that I had given her for her first birthday with me. She hesitated before cutting the belt on both sides, buckle falling to the floor with a clink. This seemed to really set in the situation for her as her tears became copious and the heaving chest forced some oil to flow over the top of the bra.

She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, showing that the white cotton panties she was wearing were already stained pink from the shirt running and brown from the oil. With apparent anger, she pulled the front of the panties away from her skin and then jabbed the scissors inside, opening a rent in the front of the panties. The fabric ripped more than she expected, I think. She let them fall back into placing and gasped as she realized that the top of her pussy was showing through the hole.

She started to wiggle trying to get the jeans off but the oil held them in place. After trying to for a couple of minutes, she resolutely started cutting the jeans off. After making cuts through the waistband in several places, she started to tug on individual pieces, causing them to start ripping. She grunted with effort occasionally, hair getting in her eyes and dragging against her bra. She turned around to show the oil-stained jeans peeling off her ass from the weight of the oil and the loss of fabric from the front, as she continued to tug and rip at the front the jeans. This exposed the now brown, tightly clinging, see-through panties. She gave up on the tugging and, using the scissors, quickly cut ragged lines down the legs as the material peeled from her body, making wet slaps as they hit the ground.

She quickly reached between her legs, pulled the panties away, and cut the crotch straight across. Facing the camera, she resolutely grabbed each side of the hole in the front and pulled, literally ripping them away from her body. She must have noticed the time as she was doing this because her eyes widened and she quickly reached up and cut between the bra cups. She cut the shoulder straps, eyes straight ahead as the remains fell leaving her standing in only her mutilated shirt. She continued cutting the shirt at the shoulders so that it too quickly fell to the ground. She dropped the scissors, spread her legs, and placed her hands on top of her head, leaving her nude body glistening with oil and pink streaks, tears freely falling, her hair gleaming with oil in places. Unprompted, she looked into the camera. "That punishment has now been carried out as promised. I have completely destroyed everything I was wearing."

She continued standing there as I stared in amazement for another minute or two before walking over and shutting the camera off. When I did, she slumped and huddled into herself until I yelled, "Did I tell you to move?"

Wincing, she returned to the position and I made her watch the video as she was still dripping oil and standing amidst her destroyed clothing. She cried as she watched herself and appeared shocked throughout. When finished watching, I told her to clean up the mess and left the room, thinking about her display and pondering how she went much further then I thought she would. As an added torture for her, I turned the air conditioning way up.

When I walked into the room ten minutes later, she was just finishing cleaning the room. I immediately noticed that her nipples were hard and she had not bothered to clean herself up. Although I would not let her know, I was impressed at her attempt to carry out instructions to the letter. After making sure that she would not leave oil all over, I sent her into the bedroom with orders to bring all her bras to me and underwear to me.

12