Relationship change: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned, her arms where overflowing. I indicated the table and she dropped them. I looked at her for a minute until her face lost some color and she quickly assumed position. "Your next choice is going to take a couple of days to get ready, but you will start it right now by telling me which are your favorites. I will let you know when you can start this one."

I held each bra up, one at a time, asking if this is a favorite. After picking a couple of them out, I told her to collect all the other garments and put them in a bag. After returning, I had her put on each one and made some measurements and observations of each one before selecting one of them. The rest I sent back and waited until she returned.

"Your fourth card is an interesting clothing choice for you and one I'll admit that I never thought you would choose. This one is to be carried out tomorrow as it is a little late to do the whole thing today. However, if you finish your punishments today, you may start on this one, because I am pretty sure you need to shop for some of it. Your clothing choice tomorrow while we go out doing errands is a tight shirt, skirt no more then 8", and a pair of latex pants. Crotchless."

"But..."

"And that is another card. I'm waiting... Thank you. We can look that up later. Now for your last choice of punishments for hitting me, you have generously given me the ability to choose everything you wear for the next week. Because you have already picked your outfit for tomorrow, this punishment will start now and end a week from Monday night. That accounts for missing most of today and for missing tomorrow."

She opens her mouth about to say something. With a wicked smile, I stare at her as she pales and stops her protest before anything is actually said. Disappointed, I give her a minute before quickly listing her choices for wearing a bra when she wasn't supposed to.

"Your next five choices are the following: you must pierce a private part, find 3 separate porn sites from which I will pick 2 items per page for you to copy, purchase some rope that will be used to tie you up, make a playboy style calendar with you as the star and self administer a figging. In case you don't recall each of these is part of your do it twice list. So 2 piercings, 2 figgings, 12 copy cat porn, a 2 year calendar, and 2 sets of ropes. I will be generous and allow you extra time to do all this, along with holding your 3 extra cards in reserve. After this time the punishment must be carried out when it is determined no matter what. One set of porn sites will be done tonight. Any questions?"

"I...I don't know what figging is, Master."

"Then I suggest you look it up. There is time for you do to some of the other things tonight if you use your time wisely. You will have to draw less cards if you ask for clarification of any of these rules before screwing them up. This is your last free chance to ask any questions you have about these choices you have made today."

I waited in silence for a minute. Just as I was about to speak she started. "I can choose what gets pierced? Where can I get rope and how much do I need? What type of porn site? What if I can't find the clothing I need in time? What did you want my bra for? Can I wash up? When will this end? How much time do I have to do this?"

"I feel indulgent enough right now but I thought I made myself clear, liar. This is your life until you say 'I am a liar' and carry out the steps associated with that. By a week from Monday, so 9 days including today, you must have completed all of the punishments that you chose. Your piercings must be in your pussy, clit, and/or nipples. Otherwise, knowing you, they would be just another set of earrings. If you can't find the clothing you need, you will order it and carry out that punishment at the next opportunity, but if I find you are setting up a delaying tactic then you are in for some serious cards. You will find out about the bra. As for the porn sites, that is your choice same as the choosing of that as part of your punishments. I would strongly suggest you make sure everything you find is something you can do tonight. If there is nothing else, you may clean yourself up. Your attire for the rest of the day will be on the bed. Oh and many hardware stores sell rope in by the foot and pre-measured lengths. Get at least 200 feet."

When she remained silent, I got up and walked to the bedroom. The shower started as I opened up her closet and started searching for her clothing. As much as I wanted to make it impossible for her to continue I was intrigued by her unexpected submissiveness, and I wanted to draw it out more. I was watching tv when she came into the room, a towel wrapped around herself.

I reached out and angrily pulled the towel off. "I told you that you could wear what was left on the bed! Why do you continue to try my resolve? Give me another card."

She blanched and quickly retrieved her deck from the other room. "I'll have to punish her for that, too," I thought. When she handed me one, I asked her where the second one was for not having the deck on her at all times. She started to cry and handed yet another over.

She seemed to be only partly relieved when she saw clothes on the bed and quickly pulled them on, never voicing her obvious reluctance as she discovered it was only a knee length denim skirt and light windbreaker.

"May I start carrying out some of my punishments, Master?"

"Of course."

About thirty minutes later she came out to the living room. After getting permission to speak, she informed me that she had selected the 3 web pages and had also set up a blog. She showed me that first when I expressed my confusion. This was her solution to posting the video she made earlier along with having a way to record her journal, which was already started for today. Since her blog was searchable it could be found by anyone, and I would always be able to read it anytime I wanted. I declared that she had done well with that so far. Her face brightened from the rough praise.

I sat down at the computer and quickly scrolled through the pages, selecting the six still photos for her to copy. As I saved each one to the computer, she rushed around getting the things she needed, never uttering a word.

As it was still daylight, we were able to get the beach one done easily, especially since there was a lake on the condo property. Her screw up with the towel must have been heavily on her mind because when we got to the beach, she stripped off the clothes I chose for her before putting on her bikini and laying on the ground. She shimmied the bottoms to her knees and spread her legs, then positioned her top under her breasts. When she said she was ready, I took the picture. She got up, stripped, and redressed in her skirt and windbreaker. We walked back to the condo and she set up for the next shot. Changing clothes was the last step of each photo before the picture so she never once violated the clothing rule again.

She put the pictures up next to the ones I had saved earlier so that I could clearly see that she had achieved the same result of the originals. After receiving acknowledgement that she had matched them, she uploaded those pictures to her blog. I decided to ease the restriction on talking as it was just too annoying to deal with and informed her that her quick work was responsible for her ability to converse. She thanked me and said that she would write her feelings about the pictures later tonight.

Not wanting to go out shopping with her, I gave her orders to send me a picture of her attire in full or part every ten minutes, no matter what. As ordered, I received a picture every 10 minutes, including some unexpectedly risky ones on her part. On her way to the store, she had taken one with her jacket unzipped. Outside one of the stores, she sent me a picture of an upskirt shot. Others included a fully clothed body shot obviously taken by someone else and a shot in a bathroom mirror with jacket unzipped to her boobs. When she returned two hours later with several bags, it was dark out.

She showed me her purchases, which included the full outfit for tomorrow, although the pants needed to be modified to be crotchless, and several different types of ropes. When I inquired about that, she said she did not know what type would work so thought it better to get too much then not enough. Her apparent good mood was unexpected and I told her to explain why she was happy.

"I...I...well, I am feeling very turned on right now. I had plenty of time to think and I could only think about aroused I have been from doing the video and pictures and shopping with the knowledge that I was choosing such revealing clothing and the use of the ropes that I had to buy. I...Master, can I do my other porn copies tonight before I do my journal?"

"Yes."

After 20 minutes she came up to me and I could see her hard nipples even with the windbreaker on. "I am all set for you to help me pick out my last set of punishment copies."

I went into the other room and perused each page with her leaning over my shoulder. Each time I hovered over an image her breathing hitched.

"Assume your stance."

She did so instantly and did not move as I quickly stuck my hand up her skirt, feeling her slick arousal coating her thighs. I extended a finger and slid into her cunt with out any issues whatsoever. She moaned and I removed my finger, turning back to the computer. After selecting the poses, she gathered almost everything needed and we set up the pictures. These ones were much more erotic and I had to contribute in order to get them right. After giving her permission to make it happen, she quickly got me to cum on her face and chest, satisfying not only my needs but those of two poses. It was an added treat for me, because she had adamantly refused to allow such things before. The next 3 were solo pictures in various states of dress and the last one was a picture of my dick in her cunt.

Tired, I went to bed while she worked on her journal. When she attempted to join me sometime later I told her she had to earn the right to a bed, and could sleep on the couch. I said nothing about clothes and waited to see if she would try to change at all, but she just grabbed a pillow and a blanket and left the room.


12