All Comments on 'Relationship change: Day 01'

by excitementlive

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Neat ideas, needs fleshed out

I like some of the creativity of your ideas on punishments and tasks. However, the characters are wooden and I'm struggling with them. You need to develop more about why he was so fed up with her that he would angrily put his own girlfriend (up to that point) through such demanding degradation and humiliation? More importantly, why would she go through with it? I don't understand why she would go to such ext re emergencies lengths to please him after being so indifferent and entitled previously.

Also, I feel like he would have to slowly ramp up the degree of severity and humiliation in his tasks. Going from 1 to 100 in a single night is a bit much. It also makes it difficult to progress.

Other than that, good set of tasks and punishments.

Goldi_BearGoldi_Bearalmost 4 years ago
Pretty good so far!

I really liked this story, and I’m looking forward to more! I would like some more detail on the punishment deck, cause I’m a little confused but also it just sounds really interesting.

mugsymalonemugsymalonealmost 4 years ago

Love the story and creativity! Thank you.

-g

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous