Relationship Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the soft rustling of clothing. This was really about to happen.

"He undresses you first, taking his time, lightly dragging his fingers across your bare shoulders. He leans in close so you can feel him pressed against you as he deftly reaches behind you and pulls your dress's zipper leisurely down. He pulls away just enough to let it slip to the floor and pools around your ankles. Your bare breasts press into his crisp, white shirt as he comments on your lack of bra."

"He pulls back and runs his hands slowly up your back. His fingers trace a path over your bare shoulders. His strong hands cup your breasts--holding, measuring them, squeezing them firmly."

I heard Amanda's breath catch in her throat, then escape with a soft ahhh. There was a soft whisper not meant for my ears as I tried to imagine the stranger's hands all over my wife. As the story unfolded and Amanda switched from merely a passive participant to an active one I had to remind myself to breathe.

"You push him away and nervously unbutton his Oxford. Your fingers fumble with the buttons as he lets you make your way down. The shirt falls away to the side and you run your hands up and down his bare chest. You push the sleeves down his arms and let the shirt join your dress. Your hands shake as you reach for his zipper. You crouch down and drag his jeans down his legs, leaving you staring directly at the bulge in his boxer briefs."

There was a pause as I heard clothing being shuffled around, a drawer opening and closing, and then a noise I didn't recognize that sounded like a strap being tightened.

"You quickly pull his briefs down and stare at his hardening cock in front of your eyes. You close your fingers around it, grasping it at the base as you maneuver it into your mouth. You lick around the tip and close your eyes, savoring the second cock you've ever seen or touched in your life. You attack the head with your tongue, sucking on it to coax out a last bit of hardness. You taste his salty precum as your ears fill with his soft moans of appreciation and the slurping noises you're making. He runs his fingers through your hair before balling a bit of it up and pressing you onto his cock. Steve hasn't ever done that... too kind and loving. But this is just pure fucking and you moan around him as he pushes and pulls your head back and forth on his shaft. The audacity excites and emboldens you. As he pushes his cock in again you push hard yourself and take him all the way in."

I could hear Amanda moaning and breathing loudly through her nose. My mind painted the scene of my beautiful wife, mouth full of strange cock and her nose pressed into the man's pubic hair. I felt a growing wet spot in my own briefs as my imagination ran wild. Damn this fucking blindfold!

"When you come up for air he releases your hair and pulls you back up to standing. One then the other and back again, he kisses... all... around... your... breasts, supporting them gently with his hands."

I didn't even have to wait for the narration to know the instant when he sucked her hard nipple into his mouth. I know more than anyone how sensitive her stiff, pink nipples become when she's aroused. The narration was temporarily replaced by the noises of the stranger--Ms. Nikita--suckling my wife's breasts. I couldn't decide which image was more exciting. There was a long break in the narration as you hear them kissing each other in desperate urgency.

At last the kissing stopped and Ms. Nikita, slightly out of breath, continued: "He helps you into a seated position on the edge of the bed and kneels in front of you. His hard cock jerks and bounces obscenely. His fingers go to the sides of your sheer, black panties. You put your arms back and lift your hips to help as he slides them down revealing your shaven pussy to his hungry eyes. He caresses your legs and gently pushes them apart, spreading you wide open."

I could hear each kiss and a steady hum of contentment as the stranger worked closer and closer to her pussy.

"As he approaches your prize you realize his intentions. The look in his eyes says he wants to devour you, and that's exactly what he intends to do. You have other ideas, however. That act seems a little too intimate for this one night stand so you raise his head and let him know without a word that that you just need his cock. You scoot back until you're fully on the bed, desperately flinging sheets and comforter aside. He crawls over you, pursuing you as you move with the look of predator to prey. His fingers find your folds and he strokes you in the most delicious way."

Amanda whimpered at the touch and couldn't remain silent as experienced fingers worked their magic. Finally, i could just make out her lusty voice--just one word--"Now."

"You've waited long enough and your need takes over. You. Just. Want. To. Fuck. Happy to oblige, he moves up and positions his cock at your entrance. You nod. He pushes in just a few inches and stops. The sensation is electric: a new cock, rock hard and unfamiliar is inside you for the first time since the night you lost your virginity."

Amanda giggled nervously. Even Ms. Nikita's steady voice started to falter.

"Your impatience gets the best of you and you use your legs to force him in deeper. Your pussy is drenched so he slides in to the root with no resistance."

Having been relatively quiet so far, I was caught off guard by Amanda's loud groan of pleasure as she was filled completely. I was tempted to unzip my jeans, partly to relieve the pressure and partly to stroke myself, but I remembered my instructions. They took up a slow rhythm, as evidenced by the sounds of their union and the occasional smacking of flesh. More for my benefit than anyone else's Ms. Nikita's ragged voice announced, "One hand grips his hip while the other steals to your clit and begins strumming it with steady pressure."

Past all embarrassment and surrendering to her need, I heard Amanda moan: "Fuck... Oh god... fuck me harder. Harder." The slapping of bodies became steady and intense, punctuated by the wet, squelching noises of cock-in-pussy. Her cries grew steadily louder. Even Ms. Nikita was moaning now. Amanda alternated between groaning "More!" and "Yes!" and demanding "Harder!" I could hear her fingers furiously torturing her clit.

And then her voice went silent, just for a few beats, before letting out the most amazing, piercing scream as she came over and over and over, almost never-ending. The stranger moaned and groaned, too, and I could practically see his firm ass tensing over and over as he pumped load after load of cum into Amanda's--into MY--beautiful cunt.

The stranger... err, Ms. Nikita... and Amanda were still panting and whispering softly to each other. Pillow talk. Not intended for me. A few minutes passed before Ms. Nikita resumed her narration.

"As much as you want to nuzzle each other, enjoy the moment, and perhaps even go another round, the reality of the situation starts to set in. You and a complete stranger--whose name you don't even know--are lying in your marital bed, covered in sweat. Your pussy is still clenching on his softening cock inside you and you can even feel a tiny bit of his cum running down your ass. You look at the clock. Shit... you had no idea how long you'd been fucking. Your husband could be home any minute. You tell the man from the bar he needs to go."

Amanda's voice, still throaty from the fucking, surprised me. "That was wonderful. Thank you. My whole body is tingling. I didn't realize how badly I needed to experience someone new. But you have to go. My husband could come home at any minute. Please go. Now."

I heard weight shifting on the bed. Without warning a hand grasped my bulging jeans and squeezed with delicious pressure. The contact startled me once, then a second time as it hits me that it is Ms. Nikita that is massaging me through my jeans. She helped me to my feet reeking of sex. The whole room was pungent with the smell of pussy.

"You watch the stranger gather his clothes, dress and, with a final look back, blow you a kiss and disappear. You pull the sheet up over your body and reflect on the turn the evening took. You're running through a range of emotions: adrenaline surging with excitement, wonder, arousal, a little bit of guilt, but most of all joy and satisfaction. You're lost in your thoughts and don't even hear your husband until he appears in the bedroom doorway with a look of shock and bewilderment."

Ms. Nikita removed my blindfold leaving me blinking a few times as my eyes readjusted. She was standing on one side of me in a black lace bra and panties. Fastened around her waist was a strap-on harness with a decently large, realistic cock. Her skin was flawless and just a bit shiny thanks to a thin sheen of sweat. She was stunning. At once she nodded and I turned to the bed, excited to finally see Amanda.

She had that freshly-fucked glow. Her hair was a predictable mess. She was sitting up against the headboard, knees up, with a sheet covering her to her waist.

Her breasts were flushed and sweaty as well. She looked content, but a teeny bit nervous. I knew I was supposed to be "shocked and bewildered", but I probably just looked horny as hell. Ms. Nikita pressed me forward until I was standing at the foot of the bed.

"Your husband looks about the room and sees the dress and heels on the floor, while your panties are halfway across the room. It's obvious you've just been fucking; the smell is unmistakable. He demands to know what is going on."

Recognizing my cue, I said, "What is going on here? And why does our bedroom smell like a brothel?" I decided angry was not what we were going for, so my tune was more stern than mad. Ms. Nikita was nodding encouragingly off to one side.

Amanda replied immediately without a prompt. "I... I know how horrible this looks. I let a guy pick me up at the bar this evening. One thing led to another and we ended up here. I'm sorry. I was just so curious that when he asked... I said yes."

"So you brought him here and fucked him in our bed?"

Ms. Nikita spoke before Amanda could answer. "You don't know what else to say. You're as caught as could be, short of Steve walking in while the stranger was still on top of you. But you notice a growing bulge in Steve's pants. Could this be turning him on? While you know instinctively that you should be apologizing and begging him to forgive you, you realize that, despite that mind-blowing orgasm and the guilt, you're actually still turned on. Maybe there's another way. You ask Steve what he's feeling and he responds that he isn't sure."

"What are you thinking about right now?"

Ms. Nikita moved and started whispering in my ear as I repeated after her. "I... I don't know. I'm confused. I don't know how to feel. I feel hurt and betrayed, but... But..."

Ms. Nikita made eye contact with Amanda and gestured toward the bulge and slight wet spot on my jeans. She picked up quickly and asked me, "Are... are you *turned on*?"

Following my lines I said, "Yes... No. I... Well, You're naked and this place reeks of sex. I'm jealous, but I also can't shake from my head the image of you fucking some guy. I guess I am turned on. I shouldn't be, but I am."

Not waiting for my next instruction I reached down and slowly pulled back the sheet. When it cleared her knees I caught a glimpse of her used pussy. It looked just how I've seen it a hundred times when we've finished our lovemaking: flushed dark pink and a little bit puffy, still gaping open slightly, and--unexpectedly--with a fresh load of thick cum pooling at her entrance and just starting to leak out. I stole a glance at Ms. Nikita who only winked and waved a turkey baster with a sly grin.

Suddenly I connected the dots. I knew exactly where this was going. But how? It was a subject I thought I'd artfully dodged. Ms. Nikita was at my side. "Steve couldn't take his eyes off your pussy, dripping with another man's cum. Wordlessly he starts to undress. You're shocked, but relieved. His arousal overpowers his jealousy and he crawls onto the bed."

I followed instructions dutifully as I felt my heart racing and a hot flash washed over my whole body. I was naked and harder than I could remember.

And now I couldn't stop staring directly at Amanda's messy sex. "Almost as if in a trance he zeroes in on your pussy, inching his face closer and closer. Pauses.... Nothing makes sense. What is he doing? He can't be... No, not that."

If I'd been looking anywhere other than straight at the treasure in front of me I might have seen Amanda suddenly understand what was about to happen. "Babe... what are you doing? I'm a mess down there. Let me go freshen up."

"He doesn't answer. He doesn't even look up. Instead, he buries his face in you and you feel the first, tentative lick of his tongue."

Ms. Nikita's hand pressed me forward and I did as I was told. The first thing I noticed is the heat coming off her. Her pussy was on fire. The raunchy smell of her sex was stronger... a bit more raw. And then I made contact with my tongue. The taste was familiar, but definitely not as salty as my cum, perhaps even a tiny bit sweet. Surprisingly delicious actually. I ran my flat tongue the whole length of her slit, dragging a pool of 'cum' and brush her clit. Ms. Nikita's hand left me, but instantly I feel two other hands pulling me in forcefully. Amanda's throaty voice broke the silence, "Fuck, yes. Lick it."

I smothered her clit in licks, flicks, and kisses as I felt her rushing toward another peak. The bed shifted a little and I glanced up to see Ms. Nikita leaning in close, stroking Amanda's hair, and whispering in her ear. The hands twisting and grasping in my hair suddenly pushed me lower. "Eat it... eat his cum baby. That's it. Get it all. Clean me."

I brought my thumb to her clit as I stabbed my tongue into her hole, scooping out remnants of the stranger's cum and swallowing it greedily. Amanda's hands pulled me hard against her. Momentarily, I wondered if I could still breathe. I tried to get my tongue as deep as I could to get the last remaining drops, sucking gently at her opening to pull it all out. Amanda's body erupted in orgasm. The frenzied pulsing of her cunt pushed a pool of her own juices and one last glob of cum onto my tongue before she collapsed like a rag doll into the bed.

My own need was stronger than ever. I very nearly came just from the feeling of silk-covered toes dragging against the head of my cock as she came in my mouth. I knelt up and roughly hoisted her hips into the air. She was so spent that I maneuvered her into position without a hint of resistance. I no longer cared that there was a script to follow or what Ms. Nikita's next instruction would be. I slammed my cock into her in a single stroke. Her eyes were still heavy as she watched in detached amazement as I plowed her harder and rougher than I ever had in our years of lovemaking. Her hands rested lightly on my chest, just along for the ride. Ms. Nikita was still leaning against the headboard only inches away from the action with a triumphant smile. The fact that we had an audience didn't concern me at all.

It didn't take long before I felt my arousal peaking. My hands dug roughly into her hips as I buried myself to the hilt and unloaded a liter of cum inside her. My arms gave out and I collapsed on top of her, completely spent. She hugged me close and stroked my hair as I panted into her neck. I could feel the sweat cooling on and between us as I attempted to catch my breath. I was vaguely aware of whispering but nothing could overcome the throbbing sound of my pulse in my ears.

"Baby... That was simply amazing. Your tongue was so soft and greedy in my used pussy. Could you taste him? Did you love it? I've never felt so used and dirty in my life. I love you."

My cock was rapidly fading so it was no surprise to feel it slip out and then my own cum running out and over both of us to make a mess in the sheets. I managed to push myself up onto my forearms and off of her. I stared down to the mess below, transfixed by the second load of cum now running out of her. The edge was gone, now... there was no hunger any longer. No desire to clean her a second time. Just like every other time I appreciated her used pussy... after nearly every time I came inside her. Before my own orgasm, I'd imagined cleaning her used pussy countless times, only to lose all interest the second I went over the edge. But now I knew... I knew how amazing it was to eat her creampie when I had yet to cum. When it wasn't.... mine.

Amanda and I were snuggled together sighing contentedly when Ms. Nikita reappeared with two glasses of water. Both of us gulped them down thirstily as she sat on the edge of the bed beaming. I fought a growing feeling of self consciousness.

"You both did splendidly!" She was clearly proud of her handiwork. "I'm always pleased when my clients take to the scene so well. Amanda, you've finally taken someone other than your husband to bed. Steve, you've finally felt the indescribable highs both of being cuckolded and eating a creampie from your lovely wife. It's a lot easier when it isn't your own, wouldn't you say?"

"Well, yes... it was a high like nothing I've ever experienced. But... how? How did you know? You and I never talked about it."

"Neither of you hinted at those desires. But I still knew. I asked Amanda what you usually do after you've finished making love. She told me that you always pause to admire her messy pussy for a few moments."

"When we were first together it made me self conscious, but I soon realized that you weren't grossed out by it. And you always look so adoring as you do it."

"See? Sometimes our secret desires are right there on the surface if you know where to look. I see you didn't mind the taste of my 'cum'. It's my own special recipe. It's pretty common for me to meet couples where a husband is desperate to finish in his wife's mouth but she's afraid of the taste. I start off with a mix that's almost flavorless, despite its realism. It reminds most people of pudding on the first go. Then over time I show them how to adjust the recipe to make it closer and closer to their own real flavor. Gradually training the partner to love the flavor of cum is the real trick." Gesturing to another door I hadn't even noticed when we entered the bedroom, she continued: "So, the shower is through there. Take your time getting freshened up and we'll chat before you go."

We were both silent as we washed each other and made ourselves presentable again. It was a tiny bit awkward, but we both had ear-to-ear smiles so there wasn't any anxiety despite the crazy, new experience we'd just shared with a woman we barely knew. The bedroom was spotless when we emerged and gave no hint of the activities of the past hour.

Ms. Nikita rose from the chair dressed in a short, silk robe. Her heels and stockings were gone and she looked a bit more soft around the edges--almost vulnerable. She guided us back to the living room and paused with us at the door.

"Your homework is to repeat the fantasy one more time in the next two weeks. Then you'll each chat with me to share how you felt. No discussing it at all until after we've connected again, understood? Amanda gets to pick the day. One day she's going to tell you that she's meeting Lindsey for a drink then what time she'll be home. Steve, you're to reply that that's fine as you have another work event and won't be home until a later time. That evening you will come home exactly 30 minutes before the time you've shared--not a minute early or late. You'll replay the fantasy exactly as we rehearsed tonight. If that goes well and you both agree, then you can lean into the fantasy again and again, playing around with the details to keep it fresh."