Relationship Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We nodded heartily and were each treated to a soft, lingering kiss on the mouth as we said our goodbyes. The kiss was electric, especially with Amanda next to me still holding my hand. Even more electric was the heat of her breath in my ear as she whispered, "And you should probably have a mint. Your breath smells like cum."

-----

It felt weird riding home in silence, but Amanda rested her hand on my thigh reassuringly on the drive. We were hand-in-hand as we entered the house. Amanda gently led me straight to the bedroom, held her finger to her lips to shush me, and then undressed us both. We made love slowly and tenderly, each satisfied when we finished then rolled over to sleep.

The next morning we basically pretended nothing was out of the ordinary and went about our day. Our routines made it easy, but I did feel a little flutter of nervousness each morning when we kissed and said our goodbyes before heading to work.

I didn't have to wait long. Thursday morning Amanda said her lines, repeating the code phrase with only a hint of nervousness in her voice. I could barely focus on work all day long. Then I realized that I needed to find something to do with myself for the time I was supposed to be at my work function and Amanda was pretending to bed the stranger. I was the last to leave the office then killed the last bit of time having a beer at a bar not too far from the house. The neighborhood was a meaningless blur as I walked the last few blocks to home and checked my watch to make sure I was on time.

Just inside the door I found a pair of Amanda's sexiest heels thrown askew. A bright red dress, probably my favorite outfit, was in a heap at the base of the stairs. The bedroom door was slightly ajar; a pair of red, lace panties hung idly on the doorknob. I paused to gather myself then entered and began my lines.

Pulling back the sheet I took in the site of her beautiful sex: a bit red, a bit open, and just a hint of cum. A fleshy, veined dildo and a turkey baster adorned her nightstand. I dove in and we both went wild. I detected a slightly saltier flavor than our first run with Ms. Nikita. Apparently, we were moving toward realism. My training had begun. It wasn't unpleasant and the overall taste was still dominated by Amanda's own, which I absolutely crave. The tiny bit of cum at her entrance hid a large load still lurking deep in her pussy. She must have waited with the baster until right before I entered the room. It took a lot more work, more tongue fucking, and more sucking greedily at her hole to get it all. She came hard and fast as I ate her, barely letting me catch my breath before jamming my face back into her cunt for another round. She'd never been so forceful or demanding before. I could get used to this. I decided to forgive her for not following Ms. Nikita's strict instructions to the letter.

When my turn arrived I noticed bruises I'd not seen on her hips from where I manhandled her on our first go. In spite of that, my desperate need to fuck her meant I was just as rough this time. The sound of our bodies smacking together was loud and obscene. I surprised even myself with the loud roar I let out as I emptied myself into her and collapsed. Her arms wrapped around me, holding me so tight it was almost difficult to take a breath. A smile accompanied a tear in her eye as we kissed and expressed our love for one another before falling fast asleep arms and legs intertwined.

-----

Our individual debriefs with Ms Nikita were quick but energizing. She seemed so happy with how we'd both responded and peppered us with questions about sensations and emotions. She probed me for any feelings of jealousy or shame. "How are you doing with the adultery aspect of this fantasy? How does the word 'cuckold' make you feel?"

I surprised myself when I had to admit that the feelings of jealousy were the main drivers of my arousal. When I urged Amanda to sleep with another man after my night with Lindsey I was focused on equity. But now I had to admit that it was the image of her being taken by another man that was my favorite part of the fantasy. The creampie was a close second even though it was the longer standing kink, but it felt impossible to truly separate the two.

There was no question in either of our minds that we were going to continue to play with this fantasy for a long while. I suggested, however, that seeing the turkey baster on the nightstand was spoiling the illusion. She encouraged us to get creative within the structure she'd given us, varying place and time and even who was in charge. I couldn't help but dream about having Amanda take the lead while I played the reluctant husband.

The following Friday night Amanda announced she'd be going out for drinks with Lindsey. I chuckled to myself realizing that at some point she actually would meet up with Lindsey for drinks some evening and I'd be left high and dry thinking about our new code phrase.

"I'll be home around 10:30, but you should just go to bed. Don't wait up for me."

I tried to busy myself throughout the evening, but I couldn't shake the intense feelings of excitement and anticipation. The clock seemed to just creep along, minutes seeming like hours. Finally, around 10:00 I got ready for bed, took a shower, and sat naked in bed to read my current book. Well, attempted to read... I had to reread almost every page two or three times since I couldn't focus on anything but the clock.

10:30 turned into 10:45 and then 11:00. About five past I heard the door open downstairs and Amanda came in. A few more minutes passed like hours before she stepped into the bedroom. Immediately she startled, looking like she'd somehow been caught. "Oh babe! I didn't think you'd still be up. Sorry... I lost track of time." She slowly moved toward the bathroom. "I... I am just going to take a quick shower before bed."

"Wait... I've been waiting up for you." I flashed the big smile I always give her when I'm in the mood. "Why don't you come straight to bed? Then we can both shower after."

"Oh, no... I can't.... I mean, well... Let me take a quick shower and freshen up. The bar was packed and hot tonight. I'm all sweaty." She had stopped close enough to my side of the bed that I reached out and took her hand, pulling her closer. She resisted slightly until I gave her a little tug. Her eyes were wide. There was a look of fear creeping in.

"I'm sure you're fine. We've made love when we're out camping and haven't showered in days. I don't mind. Besides... I've been thinking about eating your pussy all night. Don't make me wait any longer."

"No. No oral tonight, at least for me. How about I go down on you tonight and we'll stay in bed and play all day in the morning?"

Now that she was closer, I began to smell her. The scent of sex upped my passion even more, but I had to play my part. I dropped her hand and sat up a little straighter. I switched into my pissed off voice. "What the fuck, babe? You don't want to play, but from where I'm sitting I think you ALREADY HAVE. Care to explain why you're waltzing in here a half hour late and you come in the door smelling like sex?"

The look of fear intensified. Her acting was ten times better than mine; she was really throwing herself into this. "I don't. I told you, the bar was really warm. I'm just all sweaty. It's just sweat. See? I need to take a shower."

I grabbed her hand again quickly and pulled her right up next to me. Before she could pull back I wrapped an arm around her waist and leaned in to smell her, almost burying my nose in her crotch. She let out a whimper as I took in a deep breath, then pushed her away. "That is not sweat. You smell like 1AM on a wedding night! Talk! I want to know where you've been and what you've been doing. And don't give me this bullshit about a warm bar with Lindsey."

Despite the anger in my voice I was getting more and more aroused. I wondered if she'd been sitting in her car getting herself off--pounding herself with her dildo. This was more than just a hint of wet pussy. God she smelled so good! I bet there was also some new musky smell to the recipe that Ms. Nikita had given her. She did say that it would get more and more realistic over time. I could feel my whole body heating up.

Amanda looked defeated. Her shoulders slumped and she looked down at her bare feet as she started to explain. "I did go to the bar with Lindsey, but she left with a guy after barely thirty minutes. So, I was alone at the bar, fending off drink offers. While I was doing that another guy poured into the open chair next to me and ordered a drink. He completely ignored me so I thought, 'Great... at least one guy is leaving me alone.' After the fourth guy made his case and was rebuffed the guy next to me apologized for the parade of interested guys. He said this place was kind of a pick-up joint, which was clearly true after Lindsey had met somebody and left for his place before I finished my first glass of wine. Every guy in this place, he said, is thinking the same thing: this woman is the hotted one in the bar tonight. I laughed and asked if he thought so too."

"He responded with a yes, but immediately changed the subject. We shared a few more glasses of wine and I let my guard down. I asked him why he wasn't trying to take me home. He just smiled and said that you just have to let these things happen. I was buzzed and riding high from all the attention I'd been getting. I haven't been hit on in a bar since we first started dating. I completely lost track of time. It was exhilarating. Fun. A huge ego boost. I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly had the urge to kiss him. I grabbed his hand impulsively and pulled him outside into the dark street. I thought it wouldn't hurt to do a little flirting. Maybe kiss him and let him feel me up before parting and coming home."

"But once his tongue was in my mouth I must have stopped thinking altogether. My hormones took over. He pressed me against the brick wall and we made out desperately. His hands were all over my ass, grabbing and kneading. I felt like I was on fire. He pushed my dress up and mauled my bare cheeks, occasionally tugging my thong gently to put pressure on my pussy. When he worked one hand around and ran his fingers up the length of my pussy pushing my panties into my wetness I knew I'd lost control. I moaned into his mouth and told him to take me somewhere and fuck me. He didn't need to be asked twice. Within minutes we were inside his apartment; another sixty seconds and our clothes were in a heap on his floor. It all happened so fast, I never stopped to think. There was no foreplay, no build up. He was inside me seconds after hitting the bed."

"My body was primed. I was soaked and he sunk inside in a single stroke. The fucking was fast and intense. I came on his cock over and over and when he was ready, he thrust as deep as he could go and spurted again and again inside me. As I came back to earth I realized what I'd done so I pushed him off of me, dressed frantically, and rushed home. I got inside and just stood in the kitchen knowing how badly I fucked up. I hadn't decided what to do yet--should I hide it or confess? I still wasn't sure."

"So, yes... I was heading to the shower because I could feel his cum running out of my pussy and soaking my thong. It's still inside me. I needed to clear my head and dispose of the evidence under a hot shower. I'm sorry babe. I know that I've really screwed up. I know what I did was wrong. This wasn't supposed to happen." Her voice was cracking. A few tears were streaking down her cheek. I was floored. Impressed. Horny as hell.

All through her confession I felt lightheaded as all the blood rushed to my cock. I felt like steel. The sheet covering me was tenting and even a bit of wetness had soaked through at the tip. When Amanda raised her eyes she didn't look me in the eye, but she stared at my hard cock. I wasn't sure what was next in her script, but if I was supposed to be playing hard to get I was doing a horrible job of it.

Her next words came out in a whisper. "Are... are you getting hard?" Her eyes met mine and a look of relief momentarily took over as she saw the undisguised lust in my gaze. "I come home and tell you that I just fucked a stranger from a bar.... And you get a hard-on? You're not mad?"

I was beyond forming words at this point so I just took her hand and squeezed it. Her other hand grasped the sheet and slowly pulled it down exposing my cock. The soft sheet moving over my sensitive head felt delicious. She pulled her hands back and frantically pulled her dress over her head. Her bra went flying across the room then she hopped on the bed and pulled my feet down until I was flat and my head rested on my pillow.

"You're into this? You really want my sloppy seconds?" I nodded and she started to inch up my body fixated on my erection. For a moment I thought she was going to skip the creampie and just impale herself on my cock. At the last second she looked up and got a wicked smile. "I think I have a better idea." She scootched forwarding straddled my head. I could see the slick, wet spot on the crotch of her panties and licked my lips. Even though this was our third time doing this I still felt that nervous energy--my body conflicted between the voice telling me that this was not what men do... and the voice screaming how badly I wanted it. Our previous outings now felt amateurish compared to the fantasy we were spinning tonight.

Her eyes pierced through mine gleaming with lust and mischief. "You've been waiting here all night to eat my pussy. Who am I to deny you?" One hand steadied her on the headboard; the other pulled her panties to the side. Her lips were red and there was a trail of cum down the length of her slit. She lowered herself onto my face and I took my first tentative lick up her length.

Sticky cum clung to my tongue as I gathered all that was outside in my mouth. It was a little thicker and globbier than the previous times. The taste had changed again, too--a little less sweet, more funk, a bit of saltiness. I'd tasted my own cum of course, curious after masterbating, and I knew now that each time the flavors were going to edge closer and closer to the real thing. When I'd sampled my own after cumming the flavor wasn't horrible, but I had no interest in more than that quick taste. The feverish desire that makes everything sound possible as I'm desperate to cum vanished with the first spurt of my orgasm. It was always that way. This was different. The taste didn't bother me at all. I had the same drive to clean her--to swallow it all--that I often felt before my orgasm. Eating my own cum from her pussy would never excite me. Perhaps that was part of why the fantasy of Amanda being taken by another man was so intensely opposite.

Amanda moaned in arousal as I worked my tongue everywhere to get it all. I stabbed deep inside her and was rewarded by another remnant of "the stranger's" cum. Her pussy was still relaxed and open from whatever she'd used to fuck herself, pulsing in response to my tongue. She mumbled incoherently as I worked her clit over and over. Her hips began to move of their own will. She was close. A long, drawn out 'oooohhhhhhhh' escaped as both hands went to my head. She thrust her whole body down harder on my face and pushed me deeper against her with all her might. I struggled to breathe but never stopped licking as she rode out her pleasure on my face.

Even more lightheaded than before I drew in a long, desperate breath when she pulled away. She crab-walked toward my feet, managing to pull her panties off her feet in the same motion. She flipped them inside out with the slick, cummy mess facing me then unceremoniously wadded them and forced them in my mouth. I sucked the wet gusset as she dropped onto my cock hard. She slammed into me over and over as we both bucked to orgasm. Her cries drowned out any other noise as I grabbed her hips and forced my cum as deep inside her as I could manage. Her orgasm was quick and sharp while mine seemed to go on forever.

I luxuriated in the tangles of her long hair as we both came down to earth. Over our heavy breathing she whispered she loved me over and over. I felt a few tears run from her cheek onto my neck. I fumbled some blankets over our bodies and held her as tight as I could while we nuzzled each other, cooing softly. As I softened I felt the cum run out of her pussy for the second time, my own coating my balls while the taste of the first lingered in my mouth. We were fast asleep in moments, still intertwined. No one showered this night, unconcerned with the sights and smells of our spent bodies.

Sometime during the night we parted and slept like the dead, waking with the sun since no one had the energy to pull the shades before drifting off. Amanda had cuddled back into me as the little spoon some time in the early morning. My morning erection pressed warm into the cleft of her ass as I replayed the events of the previous night in my head. Eventually she wiggled her ass against my hardness, remarking with a giggle: "I see someone is up early this morning."

I turned her head to me, kissing her leisurely until she was responding. My arm snaked over her hips in search of her pussy. Without the need for words she raised her knee up and planted her foot to give me free rein to stroke her. Gone was the intensity and urgency of the night before, replaced by soft, tender gestures and the patience to let our love build. When I felt she was ready I unfolded myself and trailed kisses across her breasts and tummy to end below. A few pillows strategically positioned and comfortably settled in, I licked her for a long time resting my head against her thigh for support. Fingers massaged my scalp as I made love to her with my tongue. Her pussy was still funky from our late night fucking but the only sign of my cum was the slightly sticky texture on her lips. When she came it was long and low bringing only a slight shudder from her body. She pulled me up and then into her, making love with the same tenderness as before.

No words were spoken as we joined, came, napped, then repeated it all again. It was after noon when our stomaches finally forced us from bed. As we showered before rushing out to find brunch, Amanda broke the silence. "I love you more than anything." We embraced under the warm water, then practically ran to get dressed and seek out food. Like previous times that was all that was said about the night's fantasy escapades. I had no idea where she went or how she passed the time, much less how and where she ensured that she had that freshly-fucked look. I knew that she kept the secret concoction in the kitchen as I'd seen a mason jar of something resembling cum in the back of the fridge. I didn't ask questions because I was content.

----

The weekend came and I was starting to crave our fantasy again. Amanda must have felt the same way as I didn't have to wait long before we dove in again. The following Friday Amanda informed me in a simple but commanding voice without elaboration that she would be out late and I shouldn't wait up for her. I understood immediately, giddy both for the opportunity to play and for the hint in her tone that we'd be experimenting with the script.

I took a shower and got into bed naked shortly before 10:00. I really had no idea when to expect her based on the vague instructions I got his time. Around 11:15 I heard the door open downstairs then some activity in the kitchen. Only a few moments passed before she came into the bedroom wearing a scandalously short, filmy sundress that was almost sheer in the right light. It struck me that this was not the much more conservative outfit she was wearing when she left. She'd missed a button on one side so it was crooked and a bit wrinkled. In her hand she had a pair of strappy, high-heeled sandals pinched together and her sheer, black bra hooked over one of the heels. She cast them to the side and approached the bed, unbuttoning the disheveled dress as she went. It was obvious she'd dressed in a hurry. Which meant she'd undressed somewhere first!