Relationship Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby... Do you know where I've been? I've been a very bad wife tonight. Lindsey left the bar with a guy she met tonight and I was left in a booth with his friend. He started to get a bit handsy, but just as I was about to brush him away I thought of Lindsey. She was bedding a new man tonight that she'd been getting all worked up while the four of us had a few drinks. And then I had a vision of you feeding your cock into her mouth... riding her... fucking her... And I said to myself, 'Why not? Why shouldn't I get to play too?'"

The dress hit the floor and she stood before me, tall and proud. Her nipples were hard and tight. She wore only the sheer panties that matched the now discarded bra. I was partially sitting up in bed, loosely covered in the sheet as before. My hard cock was tenting the sheets and leaving a faint trail of precum wherever it touched. This was certainly different from last time. I was excited and thrilled and nervous. From the foot of the bed she grabbed the sheets, tore them from the bed, and sent them flying into the corner with her bra. A sudden feeling of vulnerability washed over me and I unconsciously covered my erection with my hands. She climbed onto the bed and straddled my waist, pushing me back down onto the pillow.

"You know how hurt I was when I found out that you'd slept with Lindsey. She was vulnerable and confused, but you knew exactly what you were doing. I've still not fully forgiven you for betraying me like that. But I've made up my mind that I will. Now that I've evened the score. Yes... I left the bar with him. I went to his apartment and fucked him silly. Are you picturing that now? My legs in the air. Knees pressed into my tits. He kissed and nibbled my toes as he fucked me. I diddled my clit furiously as he pounded me. I must have cum three or four times. It was exquisite knowing you were here at home while a strange cock was filling me up. How does that feel? How does it feel to know that I've given what is rightfully yours to another man? Hmmm?"

I wasn't sure how or even if I was supposed to respond. All I could think to do was to look down her body to see the wet stain in the crotch of her panties. I swallowed nervously as I knew the fantasy stranger's cum had made a sticky mess in her panties.

"Are you ready to be forgiven, baby? There's only one more thing I need from you and we'll put all of this behind this. You can be my adoring husband once more and I'll be your devoted wife. Do you want that, baby?" She scooted slowly up my body until her crotch was directly over my face. Suddenly the smell of sex hit me. She pulled her panties to the side and pushed her sex into my mouth.

"You know what to do. This final shame and we're even. The cuckold cleans his cheating wife's used cunt. He swallows the other man's cum. And then he's forgiven." Everything was moving fast and out of control. I felt unsteady and confused as to how to respond. I apparently hesitated too long so to show me who was in control tonight she made a fist in my hair and pushed me roughly into the sticky mess. Still slightly dazed I put my tongue to good use but she still wasn't satisfied. From my vantage point I could only see her breasts hanging down and my demure wife's thrilled look of power gazing down. This served to double the surprise when she reached back and gave my cock a hard slap that certainly got my attention.

"Suck. It. Out."

I dove in in a desperate desire to please her. My lips made an O around her opening and I alternated between literally sucking her and tongue fucking her to get all the cum that remained inside her. She barked out orders. I dutifully fulfilled them. She came with a vengeance that almost scared me, pressing my face into her so hard that I struggled to take a breath as my nose was buried int the slight fluff of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She thrust her hips into me in almost the same motion mine take involuntarily when I'm fucking her. Finally spent, she sat back onto my chest. She was panting from the exertion of such a violent cum, but never relaxed her grip on my hair.

Normally this was the moment she moved to my cock. Instead she surprised me by pushing forward for another round of oral. After a second triumphant orgasm she sat back and reached around to stroke my cock idly with one hand. Her fingers felt exquisite as she smeared precum around the head of my cock and gave me a lazy hand job. I was beginning to get close but before I had a chance to warn her the hand was gone and her pussy was in my mouth. Power seemed to excite her. She was a woman possessed as the pattern repeated itself two more times--two more orgasms for her; twitching, frustrating emptiness each time she stopped just short of making me cum.

I groaned in frustration as my hips tried to follow her retreating hand after the last edging she gave me. Again I hoped that this would be the moment I'd be allowed to cum, but no... SHE ROLLED OFF ME AND TURNED OUT THE LIGHT! I was on the verge of madness. I NEEDED to cum--I'd never been so close like this without relief. In the darkness she rolled me onto my side and spooned me from behind. Light kisses peppered my neck as she dragged her hand up over my hips, around my chest--stopping every now and then to pinch my nipples--then back to my cock where she brought me almost to heaven two more times.

Her hand was gone. I felt a blanket pulled over us and then both arms hugging me back into her chest. "You're forgiven baby. I love you. Good night." Then she promptly fell asleep snoring lightly in my ear.

I couldn't believe what was happening. There was no way to stop the racing of my heart threatening to burst from my chest with adrenaline. My predicament began to sink in as my lonesome cock still jerked and twitched in protest and my balls ached fiercely. Briefly I thought about jerking off but there was no way to escape Amanda's bear hug; moreover I was pretty sure that her intention was for me to lay awake unfulfilled until slumber overtook frustration.

I awoke to the sensation of Amanda sucking me gently to hardness. Memories of the night came flooding back and it wasn't long before I was calling out her name as she emptied my aching balls into her stomach. I chuckled silently thinking to myself that it was about time someone else around here was swallowing some cum besides me. She held me still in her soft mouth as I softened, tense and motionless for fear of any stimulation on my tingling, oversensitive member. The sensitivity passed and my body and the tension poured out of my body slowly from my toes to my scalp. Amanda suckled me as my erection came back to life, then rose and pulled me into the bathroom.

We kissed warmly waiting for the shower to warm--the taste of my cum still lingering in her mouth didn't bother me. We soaped each other all over as our slick bodies slid skin-on-skin. Amanda turned and put her arms on the wall, leant forward, and put one foot up on the little, tile step she uses when shaving. Her upturned ass was an unmistakeable invitation. I slipped into her bit by bit, giving her time to adjust to my cock. She was clearly a little sensitive after last night, but moaned softly once I was fully inside. Languidly we made love until I came again, surprised at how much cum I still produced after the fantastic blowjob. All that edging certainly added up.

I stepped back to catch my balance. Amanda swung around to face me. Then, with a wicked grin, she squatted down and flexed her muscles pushing glob after glob of my cum out in a thick stream and down the drain. Satisfied with her naughty display, she stood, kissed me, and said, "I love you." before stepping out of the shower and wrapping herself with a towel. As was our habit, we got dressed quietly while still giving each other fervent glances of affection, then we got on with our day with no discussion of either last night's or this morning's adventures.

----

The details changed as the story ebbed and flowed, but we played constantly over the next few months. Generally, we were playing at least once a month, but usually no longer than every two to three weeks. We made love normally as well, never going more than a few days before one of us would tackle the other and drag them to bed. It was pure bliss. I'd never been happier nor more in love with my amazing wife. And so I never asked questions. But I should have.

It was an unremarkable Thursday afternoon when I got home a little earlier than normal. I'd just made it through the door and was about to call out and announce myself when I heard a sound that alarmed me. Crying.

Concerned I started toward the bedroom but stopped short when I heard Amanda's voice clearly through her sobbing: "But you said he'd KNOW... he'd FIGURE IT OUT! It's been almost six months. This has gotten out of control. I don't even know how to tell him anymore. It's been going on too long. What's he going to say when he learns that it's all been REAL... not just some role play game we've been playing."

My blood ran cold as her words hit me. I couldn't breathe, couldn't think. I froze for an instant but immediately realized I had to get out of there. I backed down the hall as quiet as a mouse and fled the house. Ten minutes later, a glass of whiskey in hand, I sat at a bar staring into space and replaying Amanda's pained words over and over. The person on the other end of the phone could only have been Ms. Nikita. I hadn't even thought of her in weeks, maybe months. But she and Amanda must still have been in contact.

I tried to wrap my mind around the truth: Amanda's affair was real. Somewhere she had stopped role playing and was actually telling me the truth with each slutty confession. How did I feel? What was I going to do? Who was this guy? Did it even matter?

I tried to stick to the facts.

1. Every few weeks we had been acting out the fantasy Ms. Nikita guided us through.

2. Each time my wife would confess or get caught in her adultery.

3. Each time in the heat of passion I'd eat the man's cum from her used pussy.

4. He was real.

5. And there was none of this "special recipe" any more--I'd really swallowed another man's cum from my wife's recently fucked pussy.

6. And I'd loved every minute of it.

7. And I've never felt closer to her in all the years we'd been together.

So, where did that leave me? What was I going to do? That was the most important question. Thoughts were swirling about me in a maelstrom of emotions. But I kept coming back to the same place.

I pulled some bills from my wallet and took a determined gulp from my glass.

And I walked home, opened the door, strode across the living room to where Amanda was perched in her favorite chair, and took her by the hand without a word. Then I pulled her upstairs and made love to my amazing, beautiful, loving, sexy wife who was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

And I said nothing.

------

I spent the next week doting on Amanda every occasion I could, stopping just short of where I thought she'd start thinking I'd done something wrong. There was lots of snuggling, holding hands, and everything I could think of to make her feel loved. If she was still struggling with guilt and confusion she hid it well. On Wednesday I did something I hadn't done since the whole fantasy adventure had transformed our sex life: I dropped a hint. Since the start, she'd been in control of when and how the next episode would play out.

We were cleaning up after dinner and she was at the sink. "Oh, hey hun... Just wanted to let you know that I've got a 'work thing' Friday night and there's no way I'll be home a minute before 7:30." I watched her carefully trying to act casual all the while searching for any signs of doubt or fear. She froze for a moment but kept her gaze fixed at the pile of dishes in the sink. I'd definitely broken the pattern, but she didn't acknowledge the oddity.

"Oh... is that so?" I held my breath waiting for her to continue. "Hmmm, I'll have to see what that does to my plans. Maybe I'll go out with Lindsey."

There'd been two code phrases since the start: she 'went out with Lindsey' or I had a 'work thing'. But she always initiated it by telling me she was going out with Lindsey or by asking, "Don't you have a 'work thing' on Friday?" When she was going out that meant she was either going to come sneaking home and would be surprised that I was still up or--and if I'm honest, this was my favorite--she was going to stride in confident and dominant and control everything. When I had a 'work thing' it meant that I was supposed to come home early and catch her right after he'd left. Following Ms. Nikita's instructions to the letter, I would come home exactly thirty minutes earlier than the time we discussed.

"That probably means you won't be home before 7:30 at the earliest, huh?"

"Definitely... there's no way we'll be done before 7:30."

"I'll call Lindsey in the morning. Maybe she and I can go out to that bar she loves so much. I'll let you know tomorrow."

Every first Friday of the month her office shut down at 4:00 and gave everyone an early start on their weekend. Factoring in commute, that meant she'd be home by 5:00. So I was giving her two hours for her dalliance. When I was still in the dark, it never occurred to me that there was anything special about when we played but now I understood that there was a mystery man, and the mystery man's schedule, to be factored in too.

I was on pins and needles all the next day; the suspense was fucking killing me. Finally, just as we were sitting down to dinner Amanda dropped, "Oh, yeah... I almost forgot. Lindsey's free so we're going to meet up at her bar after work. Don't hurry home for me. I'll be busy." I nearly spilled wine everywhere in my excitement.

Friday was on.

--------

We got ready for work in the morning as if nothing out of the ordinary were going on. I kissed her goodbye as we parted at the corner and headed to our separate buses. "Have a great day today babe. I love you." Right after lunch I left the office to 'meet a client' and rushed home. I made sure to leave no signs of my presence anywhere in the house and busied myself rearranging things in my closet to create enough space for a couple pillows where I could make myself comfortable for a few hours. I couldn't stop watching the clock while I waited. At 3:00 I took another shower, more to relax myself than anything else, and made my final preparations.

A few minutes to 5:00 I caught sight of Amanda hurrying up the street towards the house so I moved into my secret perch. I heard the front door open and close. Moments later she entered the bedroom. I was thankful that I'd still not gotten around to replacing the closet doors with the horizontal slats with the nicer, solid wood doors that Amanda had been pestering me about for almost two years now. She disappeared into the walk-in she used for her clothes and was out of sight for a minute or two. A naked blur carrying a small package zoomed through into the bathroom where I heard the shower start, run for a few minutes, then shut off.

The anticipation was almost too much. This plan seemed brilliant in the moment, but now I was beginning to second guess the voyeuristic spying idea. Was I really ready to watch quietly while my wife fucked another man totally unaware of my presence? Fuck... what if there really was something between them? What might they talk about--things not meant for my ears? In my head I'd honestly forgotten to consider that they'd do anything other than fuck loudly and wordlessly.

It didn't matter anyway. I was committed now. Amanda stepped out of the bathroom still naked except for the smoky, evening makeup; her perfectly coiffed long hair flowing over her shoulders; and the small box in hand. She opened the box and ruffled through tissue paper to remove what I assumed to be lingerie since I could barely see it as she laid it out on the bed.

She stepped into a black, lace g-string and pulled it slowly up her legs until it sank seductively into the cleft of her ass. I had to try not to gasp when she turned and I saw the front. They were lacy with delicate red floral embroidery and a small bow at the top. And they were tiny. But that wasn't the surprising part. All they really did was frame her sex; they were completely open leaving her pussy totally exposed--her completely clean shaven pussy. We'll, that's new, I thought to myself. I was so focused on her sex that I almost missed her slipping into the matching sheer-and-embroidered bra. My cock swelled from the lewd display.

More ruffling of tissue paper was followed by a matching garter belt which hung loose as she sat on the bed to roll each stocking up her long, smooth legs. She spun a few times in front of the full length mirror once everything was fastened and smoothed into place. I adjusted my pants as she disappeared into the closet, returning in her shiny, black Christian Louboutin stilettos.

I had a sudden epiphany that every time we were acting out our fantasy she either was wearing or carrying lingerie I'd never seen her in before. Apparently, she had a whole cache of secret, fuck-me lingerie she wore just for him. The most I ever saw of them was a pile on the floor or a cum-stained pair of panties pulled to the side while I ate her or stuffed into my mouth while she tormented me. If my entire body weren't on fire with lust, I probably would have felt jealous. As it was, my cock was doing all the thinking I could manage.

The doorbell rang, breaking both of us from our thoughts. She took one last look in the mirror, ran her hands over her breasts, taught stomach, and over her hips. She looked absolutely stunning. She strode confidently from the room with the grace that few women muster in those impossibly high, spiky shoes. Fuck... she was going to the door dressed like that? My god....

It was barely a minute before she reappeared, pulling a man behind her by the hand. I could just see his back as he stared at her while she moved and turned with a sultry gaze that made my mouth water.

"You've outdone yourself this time, David. They're gorgeous."

"YOU are gorgeous. The lingerie is just icing."

Amanda giggled like a schoolgirl--a noise I hadn't heard in years. Oh, yes, the novelty of someone new must have been intoxicating. She was clearly thriving on the fresh attention. "Icing, eh? That must make me the cake."

"Well, you *do* look good enough to eat in those panties."

"You like?" She did a little curtsy to one side with her hips. Even though she had her legs pressed together there was no hiding her bare pussy peaking from its lace dressing. He didn't reply--just nod his head slowly. I'm sure we both wore the same salivating look of awe on our faces. "But you know that's off limits, baby... No other man's lips will ever kiss me there."

My god, this was even harder than I thought it was going to be. They hadn't even touched yet and I was ready to blow in my shorts. I was also genuinely touched. It was the first indication that this was still all part of Ms. Nikita's plan, not my wife's desire to replace me.

David--as I now knew his name to be--let out a low groan of frustration that left me nodding from my cushions in the closet. "Ughhhh. I know. It was never part of the deal. You can't blame a guy for trying, though. Especially with that freshly waxed pussy winking at me from the sexiest panties I've ever seen. I secretly hoped that since this is our last time together you might spoil me."

"I know how much you want it, sorry. And I'm sorry this is our last time. My husband is beginning to suspect something." This brought a slight chuckle from both of them and a jolt of embarrassment from my gut. "Besides, we're almost to the six month mark anyway. But I still want this to be special."