Relationship Goals Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckin Josh Josh? Josh you left me for Josh?

"Yeah Josh Josh."

"Fuck fuck ok ok. I swear to christ you're the third bitch to get me to cuck their husband."

"Andy's not my husband, he's my gay boyfriend, and you're not here to cuck Andy, you're here to show him how a real man fucks."

"That's what cucking is isn't it?"

Damian looks at Andy and Andy looks just as confused as him.

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me."

Damian looks confused at Andy one last time and back at Eva as she grabs at his crotch and starts to undo his belt.

Damian kicks into gear at this point. Damian takes off Eva's robe as Eva undoes his jeans and slides them down. She gets on her knees and rips down his boxers.

Damian has an impressive penis. It's nearly the same size as Eva's dildo, around seven inches if Andy had to guess, but thicker and much more real and veiny and real. Eva takes no time before she starts sucking Damian off, grabbing the base off his shaft while she does and he grabs the back of her head and eases her head back and forth.

Andy was never wild about cuckolding stories where the man watches his wife get fucked. He didn't hate them but they weren't anything he jerked off to. He was turned on, as well as sad to see his girlfriend of four years sucking another mans dick. Another man's dick twice his size. She hadn't sucked his dick in well over a year. He missed that.

Damian took over and pulled her head back, redirected her to get down on her hands and knees and he got behind her. He pushed her back down to the ground, leveraged her ass up, and looked over at the couch Andy was sitting on. He reached over and snagged a pillow, put it under Eva's hips, and grabbed her hips with both hands. He directed his dick into her pussy with ease, in one smooth practiced motion.

The fucking was intense. It was like in porn in some ways, but more tender. You could see they had a previous connection and he knew the things she liked. Damian held her hips with one hand and rubbed her nipples with the other. He would sometimes slightly tug on her hair and she would crack a soft smile and moan like Andy had never heard. Made him wonder if she ever truly moaned with her. Damian even put one of his thumbs in her mouth, she sucked it, and after a minute he pulled it out and pressed it into her asshole. She never said she liked that before. Andy could see the thumb go in ever so slightly at first, and then all the way to the first joint and stop. Damian kept his other hand firmly grasped around her hips.

"OH FUCK THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD FUCK"

Damian pulled his thumb out of her ass and grabbed her waist with that hand when he reached down with his other hand and started rubbing her clit. Andy was pretty sure Damian was about to cum and he knew for sure Eva would never cum in time with him at the rate he was-

"FUCK I'M GONNA CUM PLEASE DON'T STOP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"

Eva started shuddering uncontrollably. Her hips bucked and her back arched and she never even had to touch herself once like she did with me. She came so easily.

Damian pulled his hand back and grabbed her hips with both hands, and started grunting and tensing as he pulled her in as close to him as he could. He must have been coming.

He held her there and he slowly sank into her and onto her back, grabbing her tits and keeping himself inside of her.

Eva patted him on the arm and signaled for him to get up. Damian started to gain his own post nut clarity and tried not to look in Andy's direction. He grabbed his boxers and slid them on quickly, nearly tripping and falling over. Eva got her robe and put it on, but didn't close it all the way so her breasts were still fully exposed.

"Don't send me any more dick pics unless I ask you to Damian. You can go now."

Damian slid up his pants and buckled his belt and looked around for his shirt.

"Fuckin cucks man kick a man out immediately, fucking using guys fuckin-"

Damian pulled down his shirt and walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

Andy could hear Damian back out and drive away as he looked at Eva with her hair tussled and tits out and looking down at him with a look of disdain.

Eva walked to the bathroom and Andy heard her start the shower. Andy wanted nothing more than to jerk off at this moment and he tried to rub his dicklette while the shower was running but that didn't work. He couldn't jerk off. He couldn't cum.

12