All Comments on 'Relationship Money'

by horde

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
Who says?

Who says a husband and wife making love isn't hot. I really enjoyed this story. Please keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
another

real loving wife story.. Great Job.

You should however read up on the pill for realism. The pill makes the body hormonally believe it is already pregnant, and it is next to impossible to conceive.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great

A true loving wife story loved it

UmbertoBUmbertoBover 19 years ago
Well done

It's niceto read a story every now and then about a couple that seeks their pleassure in life with each other and not by cheating and fucking around. Can't have enough of those stories.

Two little remarks though: I take it that you where excercing your liberty as a writer but jou can't really "safe" your daily production of sperm.

Second is a remark about the working of the pill. Your scenario is pretty much possible. The pill is not 100% reliable (The essentials of Contraceptive Technology - a handbook for Clinic Staff ) and can be negative influenced by stress and for example the use of antibiotica. Anyway keep up the good work.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Excellent story. A true loving wife story.

It's good to see a relationship story without the couple resorting to cheating on one another.

This might set a precedent. You know, the couples stories on the site actually talking to each other, improving communication, revving up the sex life with new and different things, not cheating. It could be a whole new site. Wouldn't that be great?

Hahahaha. Who am I kidding? There will be 25 crappy cheating spouse stories on here before tomorrow.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
LOL! Loved it!!!

What a way to make decisions...loved the little relationship they both had. A good loving couple.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 19 years ago
The Relationship Fund starts tonight!

Since my wifa and I are not in the "childbaring years" we will not have to worry about unintended consequences from our adventures but using the money to enliven our lives and renew our love is a GREAT idea.

Jerry Sr.Jerry Sr.over 19 years ago
LOVE STORY

This is a real love story. It's great. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yes, it is nice as a novelty.

I know that most of the exciting stories involve less common, but perfectly okay activities (swinging), not to mention unethical ones (cheating), but is nice for a change to see some plain ol' couple sex. I am in an open relationship, but I still enjoy making love to my fiancee alone too at times. It's like a burger and fries. You might like the burger more, you still like to have fries with it, but you still sometimes want just the burger itself. As a matter of fact, she and I were talking about the subject of couples in stories just yesterday. We agreed that it's nice to have some stories that are just 1-on-1.

JamesSDJamesSDalmost 19 years ago
Very Cute

Cute story, highly believable. Not terribly "hot" but it still made me smile! Nice job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous