All Comments on 'Relationships in the 22nd Century'

by indianaboi32

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Voice of Sanity

Finally a voice of sanity about men and masturbation! I would just add for emphasis that men masturbate and have fanatasies to fulfill THEIR needs and has nothing to do with you ladies or your relationship. Any rational and sane man knows NOT to drag his loving relationship into 3 somes of you know what and livestock. Masturbation is an unconditional form of self-love and is a natural and very pleasurable body function. Would you want to have your nearests and dearest only pee in your presence? Second sex for men is not necessarily tied to love. We can love and have sex on the side. No problem there. If your man is loyal, faithful takes care of your needs and he enjoys a wank with an internet site or magazine he's really a decent sort get over it.

What's really on your agenda and it's not stated here is control issue and believe me a man's plumbing is only under his control, your relationship will suffer as it should, if the man has anything between his legs. If you think by the way your man isn't that sort, take a reality pill he is, it's just that he's really good at hiding it, we all are that's how we get through puberty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very well put!

While I do not neccessarily agree with everything that was written here, there are more than enough very salient points that this seems to be the best short article on relationships today that I have ever read. I forgot it was about masturbation as the author seemed to nail the problems of most relationships right on the head! Lord knows I love women, but I just cannot live with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree - a voice of sanity!!

You've raised some fantastic points here!! I congratulate you!!

I showed my girlfriend this, and... well... yeah! A real eye-opener!!

But after reading the article a second time for myself I had come to a realization that not only does your article identify that women need to allow their male parter to "free" in their sexual expression, but us men also need to allow women the freedom as well. I am sure that most do, but it's always something to think of.

Anyway, congratulations on a great article!

dahlingdolldahlingdollalmost 10 years ago
This certainly shows the anti-woman bias in relationships

There are plenty of impositions on women by society regarding fidelity, sexuality, motherhood, and even their careers.

It's a lie that men rarely come out ahead in divorces as studies show that in divorces men are financially better than the women.

Meh if sex is considered a responsibility then I'm not seeing why it's seemingly a slam for women to do a dead fish routine as it seems her pleasure isn't considered rather she's responsible for having sex to satiate him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous