Relative Deviant Ch. 02

Story Info
2nd installment from horny nephew and his sultry aunt.
8.8k words
4.65
18.8k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of "Relative Deviant." It picks up directly after the first entry, so if you haven't read that one, I highly recommend checking it out. Again, this is a completely fabricated tale about fictional characters all of whom are above the age of eighteen and are not otherwise unable to legally consent to sex. There will be descriptions of illicit acts which are not appropriate for all audiences. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

------------------

Relative Deviant 2

My eyes opened to the chill of my dark bedroom just after four o'clock in the morning. At some point while musing about the evening's happenings my brain must have given way to exhaustion. Good thing my bladder was kind enough to rouse me, since I had not set an alarm.

Rushing to the bathroom, I had a brief flashback of being prostrate on the floor, craning to peek at my aunt's bush with the mirror. Somehow that was the first nudge of the domino which led to such an incredibly fortunate outcome. I could barely retrace the steps from there crawling around in front of the bathroom door to exploding inside my aunt's mouth. Could I have hallucinated the whole thing?

* * * * * *

At first, I was just seeking out some mental pictures to spank it to. You see, even for someone over eighteen, back then in a small town, it was difficult to get porn. We did have our smut peddlers, but you wouldn't dare want to get spotted in a place like that or even have someone recognize your car outside. Sure enough, it would get back to someone in your church or work. Besides, even if you did get something, a VHS tape or a magazine or something; we're talking all the image quality of the Zapruder film.

For me, memories of real-life experiences were by far the most reliable. My most recent go-to was recollections of various sexual encounters with my ex. It was never anything too exotic, but she had a body that was nice to look at and she did let me in her honey hole on occasion. Our breakup was sudden and painful, so those thoughts had been spoiled for me. Aunt Teri had benevolently bestowed upon me a whole treasure trove of eye candy to keep my filthy mind occupied.

* * * * * *

Once I had relieved myself, I stepped back into the hallway. The guestroom door was half ajar and the dim light of a bedside lamp shone out into the darkness. Aunt Teri must have crashed there after our rendezvous last night. She was so smashed; I was certain she would be dead to the world.

Mind you, I was still in my birthday suit. Usually, I had free reign of the upstairs, since it was just us boys up there. If mom or anyone else was upstairs, I would be much more tactful. The fact that I did not dash back into my room immediately after being reminded that we had a guest only speaks to how curiously horny I was at the time. My thoughts were less of preserving my dignity and more that I was feet away from a chick that looked like she belonged on Baywatch.

As the sound of the toilet tank filling stopped, I crept by the open door, listening carefully for any clue that she might be astir. The rhythmic sounds of her breathing assured me it might be safe to peek inside. Maneuvering to a more advantageous angle, I stooped down, pretending to pick something up off the floor and casually looked back.

There she was, flat on her back and half covered by a blanket. One naked leg lay exposed and hanging off the near side of the bed. I straightened up and looked all around, ensuring I was alone. Creeping closer, I could see the outline of her curvy figure. Next to her on the nightstand was her plastic cup, indicating that she wasn't done partying when she left me.

Right next to the cup was something else. I eased closer to get a better look, but I already knew what it was. The bright orange color was a dead giveaway.

So captivated was I in my vice, that before I knew it, I was already in the room, kneeling, just inches from her exposed thigh. Somehow, I did not make a sound, nor cast a shadow on her for fear of waking her. My execution must have been flawless, but I had no memory of it. Sheer instinct and misguided lust piloted me.

First, I confirmed that it was, indeed her swimsuit on the nightstand. Unfurling the wadded-up garment, I found it was just the bottoms. My eyes darted back and forth between her eyes and the contents of my hand, ensuring she remained asleep. I held the cloth firm against my face and inhaled. A medley of odors filled my nares, but with my second whiff, I distinctly pinpointed the bouquet of ripe pussy.

Elated with my find, I thought it prudent to place them back where I found them and make my retreat. Already, I was diamond hard and had plenty of stimulation to get the job done. By this time, I was so amped up, I was planning exactly out how I was going to pleasure myself.

"I can turn on a dim light and find some lube, lock the door this time, for sure," I thought. "I'll even sit on the edge of the bed and relive her blowing the night before."

Backing away, I noticed something. Since one of her legs was hanging off the bed, a chasm had opened which was only partially obstructed by the blanket. Crawling toward the foot of the bed, I strained to peer into the darkness betwixt, but couldn't make anything out. Easing closer, still careful she remained asleep, I nudged the covers back gingerly in hopes for a glimpse.

When I saw it, I let out a gasp. It was so perfect. The pale silhouette where her bikini ordinarily lay bordered the area between good touch and bad touch. Her slit was closed except for the two rose-colored leaves of flesh delicately budding from their cozy shelter.

Rising slowly and carefully to my feet, I leaned over her and breathed in the air near her lady parts. The aroma of sex was rich down there and I wanted so badly to have a taste. Her perfectly tidy beaver was laid out as if she were ready for a centerfold photoshoot. Brazenly, but still warily, I reached in and mussed it slightly, all the while keeping tabs on her state of consciousness.

Without realizing it, I was already beating my meat heartily. I straightened my posture and fixed my gaze on her gash. Unclear what my plan was, I mindlessly carried on pulling my crank. Sex-crazed by the sight of her stunning peach and by how depraved this was; I was on track to empty my balls right into her unsuspecting lap.

All at once, my rapid fapping sounds were interrupted by a sharp snort. Like a cockroach, I froze in place. Her face contorted and she scratched her nose. I was petrified, standing there with my hand full of dick almost exactly how she caught me earlier. For a moment I assessed how horrible this was. Eyes the size of dinner plates, I helplessly stared at her, praying she was not going to wake up and see me.

The few seconds it took for her breathing pattern to return to normal were dreadful. As soon as I was sure she wasn't going to wake, I made my escape. With my pecker wagging in the dark, I tiptoed down the hallway to my room.

My plans for a luxurious spank session were jettisoned before I even locked the door. The thrill of almost getting busted only bolstered my need to get off. Inspired by the smell of my aunt's snatch, I quickly finished myself off onto whatever article of clothing happened to be atop my laundry hamper.

* * * * * *

Mom was the first one to join me at the breakfast nook. I had felt invigorated after my misadventure and couldn't possibly sleep. Instead, I got dressed and cooked up a huge breakfast for the whole house. Scrambled eggs, bacon, smoked sausage and a batch of drop biscuits; I went all out.

"Wow," Mom said. "Did you do all this?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. "Couldn't sleep. I thought since Aunt Teri had to crash here, it might be nice for her to wake up to a nice breakfast. Least we could do, I guess, for all she does around here."

When my aunt came down, I didn't quite know how to act. To be honest, I didn't care either. What happened between us had to stay strictly confidential for her sake and mine. Fact is, she probably had more to lose if anything got out. The burden of choosing a course of conduct was going to be her problem.

Mom had gone to get something out of the refrigerator and Aunt Teri was loading up her plate. When she placed it on the table, she accidentally dropped her fork. Turning her back to me, she bent down to pick it up. Normally, I'd just covertly get an eyeful. Instead, after making sure Mom wasn't looking, I vacated my stool and gave that sweet ass a pinch.

In one motion she twirled and slapped my hand away. With a finger in my face, she looked like she was going to scold me, but she literally bit her lip. Even through her hangover, she realized that she couldn't vocally put me in my place with my mother in earshot. She kept it to herself through breakfast and right up to when Mom left for work.

"Look here, you little asshole," she berated. "You had better knock that shit off. If your mother finds out or even suspects what I......what we......wa-what happened, do you have any clue? That was just......I mean..." She fumbled, starting and restarting to try to argue her point. I could tell she was not as angry as she was scared.

Arms at waist level, I showed her the palms of my hands and calmly stated, "okay, okay." I stepped in close to her and gave her a hug. "I understand and I'm sorry. I should not have done that. I was just having fun. No way I wanted to put you in a bad spot."

She kissed me again on the forehead as we separated. It wasn't exactly where she had left that dollop of my man juice the night before, but it was close enough to put me in mind of it. Her shoulders relaxed some and she exhaled.

"Look," she started to explain. "About yesterday, I just......I just, I felt awful barging in on you like that. I know you must have felt like shit. Hell, last thing I wanna do is give you some kind of complex."

"No, you just scared me, that's all." I lied, trying to spare her feelings. "Besides, if I did feel bad, you didn't let it last long."

She almost looked confused for a second. When she caught on, she laughed. "Oh, that! Shit, that ain't nothin.' Let me tell ya something. It don't take no goddamned rocked genius to make a man happy. You probably don't want to know how many spats I've settled with your Uncle Ross like that."

"Well, I wish you'd write a book or start giving lessons. My ex-girlfriend wouldn't give head to save her soul."

"Ex," she flouted. "What do you mean ex? What happened?"

I rolled my eyes at the idea of having to tell this story again but went ahead and laid it out for her. "Yeah, she dumped me," I began. "She gave some excuse like, 'we were drifting apart' but that was bullshit. College is starting for her in the fall. I know damned well she just didn't want to be tied down with me all summer. She knew I was going to be working a lot and she didn't want to feel guilty going out every night without me." I explained.

"Well, to hell with her anyway." She blurted. "I always thought you could do better than her."

I gave her a smile for her efforts trying to cheer me up. We kept up banter for the few minutes I had before I needed to be off to work again. Though I was reassured that we had broached the subject, we hadn't settled anything, really. I still had so many questions.

I couldn't grasp how she could she be so cavalier about everything. "Did she think that kind of thing was normal? How does this affect how we interact from here on out? Was there any chance it could happen again?" I compulsively started deliberating all the particulars and loose ends.

The whole way to work, I drove the speed limit in silence, just thinking. Somehow, I didn't harbor guilty that feeling about perving on my aunt anymore. I felt accomplished. Sure, the only thing I did was peek at her naked. She was the aggressor when she sucked me off in my bedroom. I barely had a choice. Not sure why, but I was feeling sort of proud of myself.

Picturing my snoozing Aunt Teri's magnificent vagina in the dim light, I puzzled over some of the details. "How did that scene unfold?" I wondered. "What circumstances led to her pussy being out in the breeze for me to stumble across?"

A narrative began to construct itself in my imagination. When she left my room, she probably went down to wait on Mom to get home and make sure Danny got to bed. For sure, she had a few more cocktails. After that, maybe she excused herself and went to bed.

"But why would her bottoms be off?" I puzzled.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, when it dawned on me. It was obvious. After she took care of me, she ditched the panties and took care of herself. My aunt got so horned up with my cock in her mouth that she felt the need to butter her muffin before bedding down.

Now I really did feel proud. Sure, there's a chance I was on the wrong track, but it seemed the most likely scenario. The way I found her, on her back, no bottoms and that smell was unmistakable. Right or wrong, I liked the idea and wanted to revel in it.

I wondered if she liked it; thought it was big, thick or if she liked the shape or the way it felt in her throat. Did she whisper my name? I reflected on what she would have thought if she knew that just a few hours later, I'd be standing over her half naked body, stroking my cock while she slept.

* * * * * *

Over the next couple of weeks, our routine went on per normal. Except me, I was anything but normal. It seems my darling aunt had sucked a ton of excess baggage out of me. I had this newfound boldness and I felt more comfortable in my own skin since our little run in.

Historically, I was bashful around women, but I was finding myself testing my boundaries more. I started flirting with one of the new waitresses at work. Before, I could tell she was not into me, but I had this confidence now. Even after turning me down at first, I persisted, and she eventually agreed to a date.

I was working a busy Sunday lunch shift when I dropped a whole tray of drinks in the dining room. One of my bastard managers tried chewing me out over it, right in front of my customers. After telling him what the fuck I thought of him; I threw down my apron and quit right there. In a few days, I had a new job with better hours and pay.

At home, my aunt and I interacted with each other like we did before. We still had our evening chats. Sometimes we'd talk all night. Every now and then I'd goose her or cop a feel when nobody was looking. Other than that, everything was status quo.

The summer was flying by. Between work and my newly discovered social life, I never had the time or the nerve to test the waters with my aunt again. Except the occasions when we chatted in the evenings, we were ships passing in the night. Moreover, the little time we did spend together my brother or mother would be close by.

Perhaps if it never happened again, I'd have been fine. It's just that she was the first woman that had touched me in so long and she was always here. Seeing her day in and day out, was a torturous joy. I badly wanted more of her and I wondered if she felt the same.

* * * * * *

Late one Saturday evening, I was returning from a date. It was my second with the waitress from my previous job. Aunt Teri was sitting in the living room, watching reruns and drinking. I plopped myself down, right next to her on the couch and innocently planted a wet one on her cheek.

"How'd it go? You tappin' that well yet?" She crudely asked.

"Nah," I confessed. "Walked her to the door and kissed her goodnight. You'd have been proud. I was a perfect gentleman."

I could tell she had a good buzz. She told me she had spent all day weeding the flower bed. I'm guessing she had been beat from all that work and mildly dehydrated before she started hitting the whisky bottle. By the time I got home, Mom had already noticed how far along she was and insisted she stay the night.

"Here," she said, holding out her half-empty cup. "Merry Christmas, don't let your mom catch you with it." She got up and started toward the stairs.

"You are turning in already?" I asked.

"Not yet," she replied. "I am going to wash this funk off me, though."

"Mind if I join you?" I quipped.

With a terrified look on her face, she hissed back, "Shut your mouth. Shit fire, boy what is wrong with you? Your momma is right in there on the phone." She said, pointing at Mom's room.

"Chill out," I stated. "No way she can hear. Come on, I can wash your back. You know, get in those hard to reach places."

"You ain't too old for a butt whoopin." She retorted. I knew she was joking, but she stood leering at me for a long second before ascending the staircase.

I glugged down what was left of her drink and tried to find something better to watch on TV. Just as I was finishing the rest of my whisky and cola, Mom burst out of her room. She was dressed, shoes on and her purse under her arm. Rifling around through the items on the end table, she found her car keys and then paused to explain herself.

"Karen just called. I'm going to the jail to bail her out again." She said, frustrated.

"What? Did she get another DUI?" I sarcastically gibed.

"Yeah, probably, she was swerving, and she apparently gave the officer lip, so I think it is pretty bad this time. She's lucky they offered bail." She denoted. "Danny is in bed and Teri is going to be staying in the guestroom. Stay by the phone. I'll let you know if I'll be late."

"Tell Karen 'hi' for me. Would ya?" I mockingly added.

"Damnit son..." she groaned, but clearly, she did not have the energy nor the time to castigate me properly.

"Sorry, Mom, only kidding. Call if you need anything. I'll be here." I reassured her.

When Mom left it only took a minute or two to take inventory of my situation and start thinking of all the perverted possibilities. Effectively, my hot aunt and I were the only two in the house. Mom gone and Danny fast asleep; I was free to replenish my spank bank. Knowing Teri was probably close to undressing, I bolted up the stairs and found my mirror.

Once in place, I angled it, panning around the room. I was able to get a look at her exquisite little tush just as she stepped into the tub and shut the curtain behind her. "Shit," I thought. "That's not going to cut it."

In order to get another peek, I'd have to wait there, face down on the carpet with my mirror poised until she got out. Even then, the mirror might fog up from the hot water. While I lay there weighing out if it would be worth it to hang around, something occurred to me. It was something I had not yet considered and, even now, I wasn't sure I had the balls to pull off.

I went back and forth over it for a minute, but ultimately, I made up my mind. Putting away my mirror, I took the time walking to my room and back to muster my resolve. Raking my finger over the door trim, I found the builder's key. For a moment, I considered backing out. In the end, though, better judgement was no match for my corrupted libido.

"The view has to be much better from in here, anyway," I reasoned.

Quietly and carefully, I turned the lock and eased the door open. I replaced the key where I found it and locked the door back. Sheets of vapor met me as I entered, indicating how hot it was in there. With any luck, things would get much hotter in short order.

Slipping out of my clothes, I discarded them on the floor, not caring if they got wet. With all the stealth of a ninja, I stooped down and gingerly peeled back the corner of the shower curtain to assess the situation. She was facing away, lathering her hair with shampoo. When she started to rinse her eyes would be closed tight and the water would cover any sounds I might make. I figured that would be my best chance.