Relative Deviant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patiently, I waited for my moment, peeking periodically. She stopped scrubbing and ducked her head under the spray, and I made my move. Opening the curtain just enough to allow me entry, I slipped in behind her in one smooth motion.

Standing astern of her, I was again blown away at how beautiful her body was. Watching the suds and hot water cascade down her back, around the curves of her ass and streak down legs, I felt so privileged to even be this close. If this gamble proved unsuccessful, this picture made it worth the try.

Whether I wasn't as surreptitious as I thought or she just sensed I was there, I couldn't be sure. She took her time getting all the shampoo out but hadn't yet gotten the water out of her eyes when she let me know that the jig was up. "Your momma is going to kill us both," she leveled.

"No, she won't" I said, drawing in close to her. "She had to leave. Her friend Karen got busted driving drunk again. Between posting bail and getting her car out of impound, she'll be gone for hours."

At first, she didn't resist. I grasped her by the hips and ground my half-stiff rod into her ass. As it hardened, I readjusted, lining it up with her ass crack. When she bent down for the soap, I thought for sure it was 'go time.'

With a light shove, she shooed me back. "Get your ass out of here. I'm all funky from working in the yard. Go on, go!" She insisted with another push.

Turning her back to the water, she bent down again to pick up a loofa and I presented my rigid member to her. "Come on, I'm dying," I begged. "Just touch me, please."

A moment of weakness must have come over her, because she squatted down putting herself eye level with my junk. She inspected first and then took my cock in one hand and cupped my balls with the other. She slid her dominant hand up and down while gently squeezing my sack.

I closed my eyes and moaned, enjoying her magical touch. Combing my fingers through her wet locks, I painfully yearned for the feel of her lips on me. My balls ached anticipating my eminent reward.

Then, all at once, it stopped. She picked up her scrubber and soap and stood. Again, but more insistently this time, she shoved me.

"Go on, I said. I'm all nasty," She ordered. "Seriously, go!"

At that point, I felt I had been as pushy as I could, without going too far. Red-faced, I vacated the tub and toweled off what little water I happened to have gotten on me. I scooped up my clothes, opting to dress in my room and lick my wounds there.

When I saw her clothes on the counter, a degenerate, yet clever idea surfaced in my mind. I had come this far and was not yet ready to give up. Besides, I just knew she was on the brink of giving in. A little nudge, but just the right kind could be enough win her over.

"Sure, she didn't say yes, but she didn't exactly say no either." I thought to myself

It would be much easier to justify the decision if she felt she didn't really have a choice. Fact is, she was over a barrel. We had a nasty little secret, and I was her co-conspirator. It wouldn't be extortion, I reckoned, if I didn't have to say the words.

Hoping for one last appeal, I grabbed her clothes up, leaving her just the towel to cover herself. When I left, I locked the door back and headed, not to my room, but to the guestroom. I had been daring up to now, but this was desperation.

* * * * * *

She took a grievously long time finishing up; so long that my erection had reduced to half-staff. Lying on the bed she'd be sleeping in; I was clad only in my towel. When she emerged, we would both have easy access to each other.

Finally, I heard the door open. Thinking quickly, I added a twist to my ambush by hiding behind the open door. When she entered, I came up from behind, wrapping my arms around her and underneath her heaving breasts. Jockeying to escalate things quickly, I began passionately kissing the nape of her neck. I clasped her tightly and started groping her tits while I drove my pelvis into her ass.

She seemed to be on the same page as me for a moment. Then, she wrested loose from me. She saw where I laid her clothes out on the dresser, and I guess it kind of set her off.

"You little asshole." She cursed. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

I dropped my towel to the floor and answered, "I figured you wouldn't need your clothes for a while, so I put them away for you." I inched forward nearing myself again to her, but she stepped back.

"Get out of here," she asserted. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"What does it look like?" I asked rhetorically. "You've been good to me. I want to be good to you too; return the favor. This time, I won't have to be the only one completely naked."

"You have lost your cotton-pickin' mind." She berated. "If your mother finds out..."

"She won't," I said cutting in. "I won't let that happen. I know how bad it would be if anybody found us out. Anything that happens between us will stay between us. Nobody, not Mom, Danny, Uncle Ross, nobody would find out."

Looking her in the eyes, I made sure she picked up on my subtle admonition. I didn't spell it out for her, but she knew I was holding all the cards. Before any resentment set in, I thought it wise to make an additional, more lighthearted appeal.

"I haven't stopped thinking about what we did. You should know, it has affected me. Ever since, I've been much surer of myself, more at ease. Before I had this black cloud hanging over me. I never believed that a woman as beautiful and fearless as you, could show me that kind of affection." I doted.

Going for broke, I got close to her and pulled at her towel. She clutched it firmly where it was tucked in between her boobs. When I embraced her again, she seemed to be more onboard. I slipped a hand under the towel and brushed the contours of her bottom. Proceeding to heavier petting, I began kissing her neck again.

Out of instinct, I went in for a kiss on the lips without considering if this would be a breach of protocol. Being only my second incestuous encounter, I was not sure what was customary. Luckily, it was too late to overthink the situation, since our lips were already joined.

She reciprocated, but not like I expected. Kissing women my age, I was used to deep tongue kissing and making out. Instead, we exchanged unpretentious smooches, occasionally lingering for a few seconds, but not as bawdy as I was accustomed.

Once more she broke contact, holding me at arm's reach. She had a stern look on her face, but somehow, I could tell she was succumbing to my advances. With a sigh, she signaled she was surrendering her dissent and moved on to setting the ground rules.

"First of all, don't you think for a minute that I'm just going to let you have all the fun. You ain't getting your cookies until I do." She declared. "I hope you know there's way more to pleasing a woman than getting a man off."

"I know," I replied, not being completely honest. Fact is, I was not as experienced in what I'm sure she was referring to as I'd need to be. I had eaten pussy, with mixed results. My skills would probably pale in comparison to my Uncle Ross. I was, however, more than willing and determined to make her happy, so I felt confident with my assertion.

"We'll see." She said with the sexiest half-grin on her face. Turning her back to me, she abandoned her towel and started a slow, sultry walk, to the bed, and then crawled to the center. She then rolled onto her back, propping her upper body up on her elbows. When she came to a rest, I knew that was my cue. I approached and likewise crawled on the bed and on top of her.

We started kissing again, and I worked my way down her neck to her shoulders. Continuing, I savored licking on, first one breast and then the other. When I first took her nipple between my lips, she groaned and reclined back flat. I could feel her thighs cradling my torso as her legs wrapping around me.

I was in heaven, finally able to get my hands and mouth on those lovely mounds. She groaned and pressed against the back of my head when I sucked hard on her nipple. Licking and squeezing, I thoroughly showed my reverence both of then careful not to show preference to either.

Feeling her press downward on my shoulders and noticing that her legs had relaxed and parted clued me into what she expected next. Still nervous, but eager to satisfy her, I gradually nuzzled my way down. When I was settled, she reached over her straw-colored muff and with two fingers parted her crease, revealing the sticky pink flesh within. Without hesitation, I plunged my tongue inside and licked a broad swathe from back to front.

As the taste of cheap bar soap stung my palate and then diluted, it occurred to me how significant this moment could be. Not only did I have the good fortune to have my mouth married up to this gorgeous snatch, but if I did well, I could give merit to all this unearned pride I was carrying around. Gratifying a woman of this caliber, a woman who knows what she wants and wasn't scared to demand it, I could stick my chest out justly.

Enthusiastic about my task, I coated everything with my slobber and soon settled into my method of attack. It was one I was sure would get the results we both wanted. I thought it wise to avoid the clit at first. Through experience, I found that concentrating your efforts there, at least initially, was overstimulating. With small circles, I swept her swollen folds, first one direction, then the other. Intermittently, I would suckle at them before returning to my routine.

From her rapid breathing and whimpering, I could tell I was hitting my mark. I tried to maintain the same stride, never hurrying or dawdling. Her tart, yet savory secretions filled my mouth and warmed my throat each time I paused to swallow. My hands went back and forth from squeezing her taut rump and fondling her billowy rack.

Just as I felt I was on track for a tsunami, she stopped making those reassuring sounds. I doubled down on my earlier formula, trying to make sure I did everything perfectly, but it was obviously less effective. After such a promising start, I'd lost my touch.

Outspoken and to a fault, she wasn't shy about pointing me in the right direction. She sandwiched my face between her palms and positioned me right over her clit. Pressing on the back of my head, she commanded, "here, baby. I need you right here."

With my new marching orders, I reengaged, this time laser focused on the north end. My tongue burrowed under the shroud of sensitive skin and located her nub. Her body rocked with pleasure. Hands were no longer allowed to roam and grope at will. Now they were each tasked with pinning back her outer lips, keeping the way clear for me to polish her pearl.

She would have probably reached climax, even if I didn't mix things up. Her moaning and wheezing told me she was very happy with me just flicking at it. It was when I cupped my upper lip over, and formed a vacuum, that she really came to life.

While she thrashed and whined while I licked and sucked. Through her bucking and writhing, I stayed on task. Her fingers curled around the back of my skull. A harsh, throaty scream ushered in her well-deserved orgasm. I duteously stayed latched onto the front of her cunt. When she reached the apex, I returned to tonguing her slit and drinking down all the juices she made for me.

Beaming from what I had done, I rocked back onto my haunches and watched her enjoy my work. Her whole body twisted and squirmed with pleasure. It wasn't long, before she decided, she was not going to let things die down so soon.

Once again, flexing her hips and knees, she reached down and immersed two fingers deep into her sloppy hole. She jabbed rapidly in and out causing her to gasp and clinch up before slowing to enjoy the wave of sensation. She went back and forth doing that for a while and the whole time I sat admiring her.

Eventually, even she couldn't maintain that level of intensity. As she banged out the final vestiges, she looked deep into my eyes. She removed her fingers and salaciously placed them in her mouth. Closing her eyes now, she purred as she leisurely slid them out.

"Tastes like good pussy," she seductively reported. Regaining eye contact, she goaded. "C'mon boy, it ain't going to fuck itself."

Immediately, all the blood in my body cut a path for my crotch. My penis felt like a bratwurst that someone left in the microwave too long. When my brain fully registered what my body clearly was wise to, I grappled my way back on and sank my engorged cock all the way into her.

Her molten, silky insides were perfectly ready to receive me. With my preliminary thrusts, I felt inconceivable sensations. The feeling was so overpowering, I was certain there was no way I could last long.

"That figures," I thought. "Nailed the oral exam, but I was about to fail the final." After talking myself up and giving her what seemed like some outstanding head, I was all ready to pop in the first thirty seconds. I didn't think I could look her in the eye after such a shitty performance. For sure, it's going to make Thanksgiving awkward.

I chuckled under my breath, and she heard me. "What's wrong," she asked.

"Nothing, you feel insanely good. I had no Idea." I gushed.

"No idea? You mean I never mentioned how terrific my twat is?" She wryly teased. "Won a blue ribbon in the county fair, it did." We both broke out laughing and I collapsed on top of her.

After we caught our breath, I was still inside her and started pumping slowly. Her little comedic interlude seemed to bring me down to earth. It still felt amazing, but now I was more confident I could give her a good fucking.

Taking longer and more measured strokes, I was able to appreciate all the fine details of the act. I could feel the opening of her vagina stretch when I buried myself deep in her. Her tits jostled and her hips rebounded when I withdrew. Her whining and panting intensified the more I pounded. The visual, tactual and audible stimuli drove me to fuck deeper and harder.

Her pants soon gave way to visceral grunts and then to out and out screams. She tried to muffle herself in a pillow, but it was of little use. The lower portion of her body started to thrash in concert with me and her feet kicked up and down like she was riding a horse.

"My God, is she cumming again?" I thought. Her face affirmed that she was. She had her eyes closed tenderly, but her bottom lip was clinched tight between her front teeth. I felt like I was in a roller coaster that was just cresting a big hill. Suddenly her eyes and mouth opened wide, and she began rapidly puffing and wheezing culminating with a long squeal.

I studied her face the whole time as she climbed down from her high. Slowing my pace, I mimicked her temperament as it lulled. When I thought she was all done, I laid down and rested, chest to chest and still halfway inside her. She looked at me with the biggest smile on her face and with both hands she pulled my face to hers. With one long, drawn out smooch, she showed her appreciation.

"So, I guess I did alright? I asked.

"Oh, hell," She lamented, rolling her eyes. "I've done it now."

"What?" I responded.

"You are going to be so full of yourself now, nobody's going to be able to tell you anything. I'll be surprised if your head will be able to fit out of that doorway." She gushed.

"I'm not going to get big-headed." I reassured. Shoving my hips forward, I added, "unless this is the head you're talking about."

She gasped, filling her lungs and hissed, "goddamn." Her head rocked back and that was all the encouragement I needed. I pulled back and rammed back into her hard. Again, she gasped, and I started humping her deep and slow.

When she regained her senses, she gave me an impish smirk. Thinking she was taunting, I rammed harder. As I withdrew, I could feel something jerk inside her pussy. I couldn't tell what it was at first, but after a couple of more thrusts, I felt it again.

Curious, I stopped again. She giggled and did it again three or four times. There was this sphincter, a ring of muscle halfway up her snatch. Later I'd find out that all women have it, just not everybody knows how to use it.

"Yeah, hotshot, you're in for it now. Aunt Teri got an ace in her hole." She crowed.

Taking the bait, I started back, this time a little more cautiously. Once I had attained a decent stride, it started again. Just intermittently, at first, I'd feel her clinch around my shaft. While I plowed her, occasionally, she'd flex her lady muscles and wrench down on my dick.

The feeling was incredible. Additionally, her secretions were starting to thicken, only making the texture inside her more pronounced. I wasn't close to cumming yet, but it was definitely around the bend. It was high time I start scripting how and where I was going to make my finale.

My usual pull-out move was to simply egress in place and go for the belly button. Boring, I know, but it was tried and true. Plus, I could enjoy that pussy right up to the last second.

This was an exceptional escapade, though, and I felt my performance had earned me an exceptional indulgence. I considered having her squish her tits together so I could finish in between them. Going on her face might be too much to ask for, but maybe in her mouth. She drank my nut straight from the spigot before, no reason she would deny me now.

While I pondered, I noticed that look again. She flexed again with the next three consecutive pumps and timed it perfectly on the back stroke. Effectively, she was wringing my dick from hilt to head.

The sensation was euphoric. I went from being confident I would be able to cum to practically over the edge. Seeing my reaction, she knew she had me.

"God, I......you can't... You're going to make..." I groaned and stammered, trying to warn her. It was bad enough that I was barebacking my aunt, but If we fuck around and......shit, I couldn't even think about it.

The wave of extasy and dread had receded some and I determined that an ornate finish just wasn't in the cards. I would just wrap things up with a few more jabs and spew on her midriff. Not the sexiest plan, but it was safe, at least.

Having performed plenty of pull-outs, I had it schemed seamlessly and I knew exactly the second I would have to make my escape. So sure I was of myself, I swear I could have counted it down like I was launching a rocket. I was in the driver's seat and the finish line was in sight.

Everything was working out perfectly until, fuck if she didn't do it again. My movements were automatic at that point, so when she started squeezing, I couldn't stop. All at once, I was mid orgasm, awash in my own ejaculate.

Maybe I should have at least gotten out then. With any luck we could have hurried to the shower and scooped out that first squirt that escaped while my guard was down. Who was I kidding? I was rapt. There was no way I could stop now. Anyway, I'm sure most of the swimmers were in the initial volley. The damage was effectively done.

I drilled her steadily until the zenith of pleasure eased off. When I finally abdicated, she wrenched down hard again and stayed clinched until I was completely out. Like getting the last bit out of a tube of toothpaste, she greedily drained every drop out of me.

I collapsed next to her and rolled onto my back. Staring at the ceiling, we both struggled to catch our breath. For the next few minutes, we lay basking in our post-coital stupor.

She was the first to break the silence. "That was some damn good sex, baby. Hell, I really needed that." She fawned.

Suddenly free from that load of baby fluid that was clouding my judgement, my mind began doing cartwheels. The unthinkable had happened. While we lay there recovering, millions of my eager tadpoles were racing their way through aunt's reproductive system.